My Flashing Adventures By 'Valerie'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 months after we got married, Darrin got orders to go to Guam for 6 months. I wasn't happy but what could I do, he was military. I cut way back on my showing off, it wasn't as much fun with Darrin not there. Also it was winter and I didn't like being cold, but sometimes I still felt the need for fun. I remember one day going to the store for just a couple things wearing just underwear under my coat and as I was getting back in my car, a nice looking man about 30 or so was driving past me towards the store. Just before me pasted me, I untied my coat and flashed him. I left the coat open all the way home. Darrin and I talked once a week while he was gone. We always ended up talking nasty which almost always ended with me masturbating, sometimes before I got off the phone. Just before Darrin returned he told me that he had found the prefect bikini for me and that he wouldn't describe it to me but that I would just have to wait until he returned to see it.

Darrin returned in late March. I had planned to wear a very short white gauze dress I found with nothing underneath, but it was cold and rainy so I wore just my raincoat. After our kisses and groping, I told him that I was driving and to get in. I told him to go ahead and pull his pants down as we pulled out. He looked at me for a second then did it. I drove to the backside of the parking lot and parked, took off my raincoat and crawled in his lap. We were both so horny that we only lasted a couple minutes. I climbed back behind the wheel naked and drove home. That was the first time I had driven naked but not my last. After returning home and having sex again, we unpacked his clothes. I seen a small package but he said he would give it to me in the morning, he was tired and needed his rest. The next morning I woke him nicely, (woke him by sucking his cock) I missed the feeling of him growing in my mouth. I then got on top for our first sex of the day, I remember doing it five times that day. I was still naked after breakfast when he gave me my present to put on. It was the smallest bikini bottoms I had ever seen. It had just small stings to tie on each side and the top of my pubic hairs was out the top almost an inch (I could shave, no problem) and the back, over an inch of my crack was out. Darrin said a lot of the girls on Guam were wearing these string bikinis. The top had two very small narrow triangles, it barely my areolas and both sides of my 36C tits were uncovered. I liked it! I felt almost naked in it. Darrin said he had already made arrangement to take a month's leave in May and that we would spend most of it in his hometown of Daytona Beach, Fla.

May finally came and we drove to his parents' house. They both worked so we had the house to ourselves most of the time. Darrin parents lived about 6 blocks from the beach so we spent a lot of our time on the beach and the boardwalk. I was anxious to wear my little bikini on the beach, so about 9 the next morning I put the tiny thing on and we drove to the beach. It was cool to drive a car on the beach. The beach was over a ¼ mile wide and cars were parked everywhere. We found a spot and put out our blanket. I was so excited to be almost naked in public. I never did see another bikini like mine that day, but we were only there a couple of hours. Darrin didn't want me to get sunburned the first day out; parts of me had never seen the sun before. I wanted to get in the ocean for my first time but I could stay, the bottoms were not made for ocean waves. I almost lost them the first wave; I caught them around my knees. After pulling them up and retying the strings we walked along the water. Well actually I strutted along the water, I was getting a lot of stares and a few wolf-whistles. We went back to the car and packed up leave. Darrin had to put on a small show before we left which I didn't mind, he gave me a kiss while putting his hands down the back of my bottoms. Then he pulled one of his hands out and pushed one side if my top aside and got a handful of bare tit. When he released me I just stood there a second wondering what brought that on when I heard the whistles. My tit was still out so I put it in and reached behind me to discover about half my ass was uncovered. After fixing my bottoms I got in the front seat and we drove off. He asked if I was mad at what he had done, I told him that I wasn't but it did surprise me that he exposed me like that.

As we drove along the beach to our off ramp, we came up on a few signs being held up by guys asking girls to show them their tits. I had to laugh at the signs but Darrin dared me (I'm sure he hoped I would) to take off my top and flash them. Well, I did. I took it off sat straight up in the seat and shook my tits at them. I asked Darrin if he wanted me to put my top back on or to leave it off. He told me to do what I wanted but that he wished I would leave it off. Well, I left it off and for the next five minutes or so, till we got off the beach, I flashed every guy that got near our car. I started to put it back on once we got off the beach but Darrin told me to leave it off until we got to the house. Darrin decided to drive the long way home so I could flash more people. I was so turned on that I absentmindedly had put my hand to my pussy and was rubbing it. Darrin reached over and untied my bottoms and told me to do myself. I didn't hesitate at all. Being naked in pubic, I brought myself to orgasm in less than a minute. I remained naked until we got to the house. I leaned over and released Darrin's hard-on and sucked him off in his parent's driveway. I pulled on Darrin's large t-shirt and we went inside. Luckily his parents weren't home because as soon as I was in the door I removed the t-shirt and told him I wanted to take a shower and if he wanted to join me. As I dried my hair after our shower, he told me he would get something out for me to wear.

He wanted to go to Dairy Queen to eat. He put out my new red stretch lace halter-top and my old cut-off jean short-shorts. I didn't see any underwear out so I didn't put any on. These days I rarely wear underwear anymore; I'm just more comfortable without them. Plus it's easier to flash if I have the chance to. Anyhow, once at the DQ, Darrin started putting his fingers in the thread bare spots on the cheeks of my ass, making the holes a little larger and causing bare skin to be easily seen. Making it obvious that I had no underwear on. You could also make out my nipple area through my red stretch lace top. I was beginning to fell like a cheap slut and I liked it! We went to the beach almost everyday while we were there; I got the chance to flash my tits many times. Or I would lie out in the backyard to get some sun. One corner of their backyard was secluded enough that Darrin and I often got nude to soak up the sun and have sex a couple of times.

We had been there a couple of weeks when we saw a sign advertising a wet t-shirt contest that night. Darrin said it would be fun to watch, but then I asked if he would mind if I entered. He said he would enjoy that but we needed to go find the perfect t-shirt. We found a very thin light yellow tank top and I decided to wear my sting bikini bottoms with it. The shirt was so thin a person could already see my nipples thru the dry shirt and when it was wet down, I swear it went totally transparent. I was the next to the last girl to go on stage so I knew what I had to do. After I was wet down, I remember rubbing my tits making them really show thru the shirt. I then slowly lifted my shirt to slowly bare my breast. I danced around on stage twirling my shirt above my head then tossed it to my husband. I remember turning my back to the crowd and bending way over, I then stood and slowly pushed down the back of my bottoms bearing a good deal off my ass. I turned around shaking my tits and pushing down the front of my bottom to show some bush. I was having a lot of fun on stage and was very excited; I almost took the bottoms all the way off but I didn't. I didn't win but I didn't care, I had a blast. Some big titted blonde won. They gave everyone who participated a t-shirt. I dried off and put it on after removing my wet bottoms. The shirt just covered my ass but I would have walked out to find my husband even if it hadn't. I found him and told I was horny and wanted to go. On the way to the door I felt him put his hand under the back of my shirt and rubbed my bare ass. We made it to the car. I lifted my shirt to my waist and bent over the hood of the car and told him to fuck me now. As he was pumping it to me I noticed one the other contestants heading our way. I told Darrin not to stop, let then watch if they wanted but not to stop. They stopped at their car; two cars away and then noticed us. That was the first time anyone watched us screw but not the last and definitely not the most at one time to watch us. That happened back home just before Darrin got out of the military. We were down at a stream near town and had found a secluded spot. We had been skinny-dipping for about an hour or so and had crawled up on the bank for some go old fun. I was on top of him when a boat with six people in it slowly came down the stream towards us. I just about ready to cum so I didn't want to stop. They seen us and had almost stopped. They were about 50ft from us when we finished, I stood up and waved to them, they waved back and left.

The last day before we left I wanted to ride the go-carts again. We had ridden them before, but I had a little tick I wanted to try and I didn't tell Darrin about it just in case it didn't work. I put on my little bikini top that barely held me in and then tied the back string loosely. It was a small oval wooden track about 300ft in length and only had room for 4 cars at a time. Darrin and I drove in separate races, him first them me. All the cars had were lap belts to hold you in. As soon as the race started in felt one of my tits come out, a few seconds later the other. This is what I hoped would happen. I was driving around this little track with my tits bouncing around free and bare for anyone to look at. There were probably 50 to 60 people standing around the track waiting for their turn to drive. When the race ended I stood up, faced the line, then put my tits back in and we left. As we walked back to the car down the boardwalk, I kept having to put back in one tit or the other, maybe my top was a little to loose, but it was fun.

We left early the next morning to go home. I wore a white halter-top and my short jean skirt (no panties). We were in a 1973 Plymouth Duster with one long seat in the front. So it was no problem sitting in the middle next to Darrin. A couple of big trucks blew their horns as we pasted so I asked Darrin why they were doing that. He smiled and looked down at my skirt, it had raised up high enough to see my bush. He said that he though I knew I was showing off and that why he hadn't said anything about it. He asked if I was going to pull my skirt back down and I told him that I thought I would leave it just as it was. A little while later I was getting tired so I decided to lie down on the seat. I used Darrin's leg as a pillow and put my left leg on the floor and my right leg against the back of the seat. As I slid away from Darrin to put my head on his leg, my skirt slid up completely showing my trimmed bush and with my legs spread I know my pussy was in uncovered, because the warm sun was beating directly on it. I did pull my skirt down a little because the skirt had rolled up in a lump under my ass. Just as I was about to dose off, I felt Darrin rubbing my tits. After a couple of minutes, I told him that if he was going to play with my tits, he needed to do it right. I reached up and untied my top and bared my tits for him. He started to rub them again, in a few minutes I fell asleep. I awoke when I felt the car slow down; we were pulling into a rest area. On the way to the car, we pasted a couple of truckers. They were giving me the once over. Darrin said that they must be a couple of trucker that had seen my tits on the interstate. They were still watch me as I reach the car, so I lifted my skirt and let them see my ass just before I climbed in.

Once we were up to speed again, I put my hand in Darrin lap and started to play with is dick. Since he was wearing a pair of loose gym shorts I had his dick in my hand in only seconds. I got on my knees with my ass to the door window and started to suck him off. I felt him reach back and rum my naked ass, he had pull the skirt up enough to bare my entire ass and pussy to anyone we passed. It didn't take me long to suck him off and as soon as I sucked him dry, I sat back down beside him and slid forward on the seat. I spread my knees wide and started to masturbate, I get so worked up every time I give Darrin a blowjob and I love to swallow his cum. He pushed my hand away and told me he wanted to do it. He didn't even stop when we slowly pasted a big truck. I know he saw because I was looking right at him as we pasted and he looked right down into the car at us. I finally came and leaned back to relax, leaving my legs spread and my skirt around my waist. In a few minute I untied my top and bared my tits again. I remained that way the rest of the afternoon until we reached our motel.

The next morning I told Darrin that all I wanted to wear was a big t-shirt. I took a shower as he loaded the car. When I finished he said the car was all packed and ready to go. I told him to go on out and start the car because all I had left to do was finish brushing my hair. After brushing I grabbed the t-shirt and started to put it on then thought, "What the heck, I won't be wearing it long anyway". So I walked out the door naked, carrying the t-shirt and told Darrin that I was just saving time by not putting it on. I rode naked across 3 states except to get out of the car to go to the bathroom or to pay for gas. I even stayed naked when we went through the drive thru of McDonalds. I asked Darrin wear the same pair of loose gym shorts for me again, he did and I sucked him off a couple times that day. One time as I sucked him off he pulled along side a big truck and let the guy look at my nakedness. I even reached back and fingered myself as the trucked watched. After I swallowed Darrin cum again I told him to find me another truck, I wanted to let someone see me fingering myself to orgasm. He found another trucker in about 15min. I got on my back, feet on the window, spread my legs wide and looked right at that trucker as I fingered myself. Once I came Darrin took off down the rode, found an exit and pulled on side of the rode and told me to get in his lap, I happily complied.

After we got back home, I went through my closet and threw out a lot of my most conservative clothes, others I altered by making them shorter or more revealing. I even used one of my husbands old white handkerchief to make me a see-thru when wet string bikini. One day Darrin and I went to lakeshore where I met him and I wore the little white bikini. A couple of my friends happened to be there and complimented me on my tan. I told them that we had just gotten back from Florida. When my husband and I came out of the water, my friends told me that my swimsuit had gotten see-thru wet. They were shocked when I told them I knew and that I had made it like that on purpose. Darrin told me that he could see everything, even my pussy lips. I wore that bikini about a dozen times before it fell apart. I was wearing it at the cliffs, a place we liked to swim at because of all the cliffs to jump off of, and I had just jumped off a cliff from about 20ft. for the third time. Darrin had jumped in first and was waiting for me. After jumping in the water we swam to shore and Darrin stopped me halfway out and asked where my bottoms were. I had lost them! There were about a dozen friends there so people started to look for my bottoms, they were nowhere to be found. All the guys had drifted near me I guess to see if I would get out bottomless. They all seen and liked my see-thru suit but I guess they wanted more and I decided to let them see all. I asked if anyone wanted my top since I had no bottoms to wear with it anymore. I removed my top and tossed it out in the river and climbed naked from the water. I then raised my arms and slowly turned around to give everybody a good look, I then climbed back to the 20ft cliff and jumped back into the water. I remained naked for the next couple of hours, two of the girls there removed theirs tops but not their bottoms. When we left I been laying on my towel to sun and dry off, so Darrin picked up my towel and I and walked naked to our car.

By this time Darrin and I concluded that I had become an exhibitionist and we both were enjoying it. I hardly ever wore underwear anymore and I hadn't worn a bra since I took off my wedding dress. I was always on the lookout for a sexy top or dress. I was getting a nice collection of sheer blouses and very short skirts and dresses. I was careful by myself but when I was with Darrin I loved to dress slutty and blatantly expose myself. I would always get horny when showing off and the hornier I got, the more I wanted to showoff. I always needed a good fuck afterwards.

After Darrin got out of the military, we moved to the beautiful west coast of Florida north of Tampa. We found a couple nudist resorts within a half-hour of home. We joined one of these and spent many a weekend there. We got us a camper so we could spend a couple days totally naked. We also liked going camping around St. Augustine, Fl. I remember one weekend over in St. Augustine, we were walking along the main historic street section and we got soaked in an afternoon thunderstorm. The interesting thing is that all I had on was sandals and a yellow gauze dress. The dress was very revealing when wet. I just kept walking down the middle of the street as if nothing happened.

That same weekend we had been to the beach and decided to stop at snackbar for lunch near the beach and since my suit was still wet I wore a short top that barely covered the bottom of my breast and my now "junk shorts". My junk shorts were my old cut off short-shorts I wore when I first met Darrin, but the side seams were now ripped all the way up to the waistband, the crotch seam was now only the thick part seam with a few frays, the ass had gapping holes over each cheeks at least 2in. big. I usually wore my bikini bottoms under the shorts but today I felt like wearing the shorts along. I was very obvious that I had nothing under the shorts and I wanted it that way. We went in and found a place to sit; I sat and placed our orders while Darrin went to the bathroom. When he returned he was looking under the table and smiling. He said if I knew that my pussy was open to the world and the lips of my pussy swallowed the seam of my shorts. I reached down and felt nothing but skin. The waitress brought our order I just dropped a paper napkin in my lap and ate. Just as we were finishing up a couple surfer types sat the next table over. The better-looking one sat facing me. I could help myself so I removed the napkin in my lap and spread my legs a little bit. I had a new admirer in about 5 seconds. His eyes about popped out of his head; I smiled at him and put my finger to my lips to silence him. He smiled back so I winked at him and lowed my hand towards my pussy. His eyes followed my hand so I touched myself, then I spread my legs a little more and pulled the seam of my shorts out and inserted my finger for him. I then withdrew my finger and put it to my mouth and sucked on it. I then told my husband that we had to go because I was getting horny.

That was the last time I wore those shorts. When we got to the car, Darrin reached down to play with me and as he pulled the seam out of the way it broke. I didn't give what I did next a second thought. I reached down and unzipped and unsnapped my shorts, dropping them to the ground and kicked them away. There I stood I that snack-bars parking lot bottomless in the middle of the day. Darrin put his finger in my pussy, kissed me, then opened the car's door. I climbed in and we drove back down to the beach. Still moving, I pulled his trunks down as he leaned his seat back. I then lowered myself onto his now very hard cock. I drove down the beach as I slowly fucked myself. We drove almost 5 miles at 10mph before we came. Once back at the campground we removed our suits and wrapped towels around us and walked to the bathhouse and took a co-ed shower. It was only about 3pm and still warm; I put on just a large tank top with large armholes to let my tits hang out and got Darrin to wear only his black bikini underwear around the campsite the rest of the afternoon. He kept playing with my tits or ass whenever some guy walked by and I would grab his crotch when some female walked by. This kept us excited the most of the afternoon.