My Forever Love

Story Info
A moment of fate brings love for one lonely vampire.
4.6k words
4.55
26.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

This story is submitted for the 2011 Valentine's Day Contest, hopefully you'll enjoy it :D Don't forget to vote

My Forever Love

Alina Thompson looked out blankly at the wall of the city metro station, she desperately wanted to get home and crawl into her bed and hide from everything. It was Valentine's Day once again, she couldn't stand the constant barrage of light, happy emotions battering away at her. She swore to herself that if she had to put up with it for much longer she was going to go mental and rip out some throats.

Holidays always inspired those savage thoughts in her, she had a desperate craving to fill that dark empty space inside of her that hungered for what she couldn't get. She was hundreds of years old, lately everything had become oppressive. Even the human job she maintained to keep up appearances was really wearing her down. Having to restrain the urge to want to bash her co-workers heads in today for the happy emotions clobbering her exhausted her, at least she wouldn't have to deal with it for much longer.

The train approached slowing as it entered the station, she prepared herself for another mental barrage of people's emotion, most days it was easy to block them out. But on days like these it was charged and very hard to block. She walked down the aisle and grimaced as she was battered by the heavy weighted emotions from the couple leaning against each other and gently kissing. She decided that since she was forgoing feeding tonight to get away from these clobbering emotions she'd feed on a couple like them tomorrow, she could have some fun.

She reached for the carriage door and pulled it open, she hated being knocked around by the train movements so she would find a seat in the next carriage hopefully. When she stepped into the carriage she was almost knocked back from the intensity of the scent that caught her attention. Every human had a scent that came from them allowing her to detect any weaknesses they may have that would disrupt the quality of the feeding.

But the scent weaving around her had an extreme potency to it, she would find it and claim it. It smelled of rich earth, like soil after a rainstorm. It reached in and brushed the dark yawning abyss inside of her hungering to be filled. She quickly scoured the people in front of her analysing their scent as she stalked down the aisle like the predator she was. She would approach this situation with graceful tact.

She needed a private place for this, but first she had to find the source of the alluring scent. It inflamed her senses like nothing else had before, she was getting anxious as she approached the end of the carriage what if she couldn't find the source? She didn't want to continue on this lonely existence without some form of substance in her life. Then she saw him and she couldn't breathe, it was like a driving gut punch to her scenes. He was leaning against the partition frame, short black hair with intense emerald eyes, his rough squared jaw dusted with his five'o clock shadow.

That was only his gorgeous face, she looked down and saw every ripple and bulge of his arms and legs encased inside his very form fitting police uniform. She had snacked on a few cops before but none of them had had this one's raw dominating presence. She needed to act more casual before he noticed her staring at him, she could tell that he had a very sharp wit even with his casual backpack slung stance, it still radiated how dangerous this man was.

She got into position and held onto the support bars in front of her with his dominating presence radiating from him, she revelled in his scent. He would taste like the finest ambrosia, her body quivered at just the thought. She was going to make him hers tonight, she began releasing the chemicals she used to attract her prey. Once the heated musk scent of arousal reached her she grinned, his arousal was a heavenly scent. She needed to keep him primed for her make it easier for her to quell any resistance he might offer, she would need to wait until he got off at his station then she would follow him.

Kane Brewer rested uncomfortably against the frame, ever since the drop dead gorgeous woman stepped in front of him all the blood in his body seemed to have moved south, he was in a crowded train carriage, there was no room for being discreet in here as his cock pressed painfully against his zipper. He needed to continue acting casual as he fought back the burn of embarrassment the seductive caress of fragrant roses set his nerves on fire, at least he only had one more stop left before he could get off the train and head home.

He couldn't keep his mind of how her formal black dress clung to her body moulding her shapely assets for him to see. Her long blonde hair streaming down her back like golden honey, he stifled the urge to groan at the visual as she casually changed her pose. Maybe he just needed to get out and date more, lately he'd been feeling depressed. His friends were all in relationships, making him feel a bit cold and left out. Once he got home he would go out, maybe he would meet someone like the enticing blonde in front of him. The train started slowing down as it slid into his station, he took one last look at the woman and turned towards the door where he discreetly managed to adjust himself.

Alina grinned to herself soon she'd have her sexy cop all to herself, she turned and watched him, his broad back and tight ass flexing. He kept his backpack slung over one shoulder as he pulled open the door and stepped out onto the platform. She followed close behind him as he pushed through the ticket barrier. She hurried through the barrier as he walked the corner, for a moment she couldn't see him as he walked into the crowd the seductive hint of his scent reassured her that he hadn't disappeared. Rounding the corner she caught sight of him again and quickly hurried along looking as casual as possible.

She watched him climb the stairs up to the street and followed, he was going the less congested way, so at least she didn't have to deal with quite so much traffic. She couldn't wait to feel his muscles and his pulse under her fingers and fangs. She admired how his legs flexed as he strode down the street, she knew every pathway in this city. She knew her opportunity to take what she wanted was going to come up soon. She slid a pair of sunglasses on and took out her earrings they were only going to be in the way.

Kane knew when he was being followed, he could feel the sensation creeping over him, sweat gathered at the collar of his shirt. That enticing scent of fragrant roses still swirled around his head, he needed a cold shower to control whatever was happening. Tingles ran down his arms and across his neck to warn him of the spectre following him. Whatever it was, was extremely dangerous. He wished he hadn't forgotten to take his knife out of his locker. He had to surprise whoever was following him, he reached an alley way that lead to behind the businesses along the street. He walked into another alley and waited for his target to approach.

She grinned with animalistic glee, he was very perceptive. He was attempting to ambush her but she knew it wouldn't work, she thought as she saw him walk into the alley she had intended to pull him into. Her mate was a dangerous one, she would love dominating him this one time, controlling all that primal strength will give her such a rush. She felt the dark cold abyss inside of her crack open as warm seeping heat leeched in. She turned the second corner and before he could do anything she launched herself at him and kissed him hard and furiously shoving him up against the wall with a sizeable impact.

He was in shock, his blood had ignited into a raging inferno as the searing heat of her lips pressed into his pouring molten fire down his throat sending blistering tingles of heat lashing his whole bod. It was the bombshell from the train, the closeness of her scent wrapped around his head and his balls was making him groan, he was throbbing hard pressed against the zipper. He always maintained control with everything no matter what it was, and here he was letting her maul him up against the wall in a dirty alley the heat of her embrace sent him out of his mind and blasted away his solid control. The dying embers of sunlight sparsely illuminated the alley as he looked into her eyes fierce passion igniting in his.

Alina was glad that she had taken off her glasses, now she could see right into the depths of his emerald eyes now swirling with heat and desire, they almost seemed to glow with an inner fire. Her lips slid down his coarse chin to his neck where she scraped her fangs over the taut skin gently. She leaned back slightly and began unbuttoning his shirt quickly and then shoved it over his shoulders wrapping it over his wrists. She kissed him hard again and tugged his arms back behind him and pushed him up against the wall as his bag dropped to the ground.

His head was spinning, he didn't know why he had let this woman restrain him and shove him up against the wall. Her teeth were rough somehow remembering the sharp caress on his neck, he reacted in shock as she suddenly gripped the collar of his under shirt and tore it open, ripping it off him. He gasped and then groaned as she rubbed against him, he should protest. But every time he tried to speak nothing came but his gasps.

It was if he was be-spelled by her, she dropped the shredded scraps of his shirt at his feet then reached up and pulled him into another drugging kiss. She was so hot against him, burning his skin, he wanted to be burned by her, maybe he would stop feeling so cold inside then. Her nails raked his chest digging into his pecs then going lower to tease the hair arrowing from his belly button, her nails teasing the ridges of his abs.

Her mate was a god, his chest heaved under each strained breath he took, every ridge of his abs rippled with each sharp pull. It was an ingenious idea for her to restrain his arms. She didn't want his fingers delivering torturous pleasure she knew that he was just itching to unleash from the restrained power in his huge arms and burning eyes, making it impossible for her to concentrate on the task at hand, she leaned down and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth making him gasp and arch his back. His nipples were extremely sensitive it seemed, she thought as she raised her hands and scraped her nails through his abs and over his other nipple brushing against the fine dark hairs sprinkled over his taut chest.

He groaned and bucked, his sizeable hardness prodding her breast making her groan slightly at the solid impact. The cold abyss inside of her was heating up with the blazing heat fanning through her skin, filling up with warmth from the simple contact with his bare heated flesh. She knew that this would complete her, fill in that aching hole she had carried inside of her for far too long.

Kane had stopped resisting her amorous advances, though he didn't even know if he had put much of a fight up against her overwhelming advances, the blazing heat radiating from her body was boiling away the aching cold that had settled inside of him. When her nails raked his nipple he thought he was going to burst and embarrass himself. He was straining to hold on to his tightly stretched control, but he was losing grip quickly afraid that he might mess up an incredible experience in the making. When her nails drew along the waist band of his pants he groaned and shuddered his muscles clenching hard under the rake of her nails.

Alina grinned, she had driven him mad with lust. She knew that if she continued to touch him he would likely explode and she didn't want that yet. She pulled away from his chest and abs and unbuckled his belt pulling it out and opening his pants, she yanked them down and then wrenched down his boxers. His thick throbbing cock revealed in front of her. His skin had taken on a bright red flush as he strained to keep control over himself.

She licked her lips and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, teasing touches would be the way to go for now, the taste of his fluids exploded over her tongue she groaned at his flavour. He was hot earthy male, rich and darkly strong, she could just about taste his dominating presence, she couldn't wait to feel his dominance enhanced as a vampire's would be. He cursed colourfully as her lips and tongue rolled down the length of his shaft and nestled him in the back of her throat. Her fangs dropped as she bit into the base of his cock, her fangs piercing the column marking him there, the richness of his blood almost made her loose it right then and there, it would be much sweeter from the source.

Kane cursed and bucked as the sharpness dug into his pulsing cock, his whole body was quivering from the extreme sensations she was stressing his body with. She was going to blow his mind the way she was going. He wished he could bury his hands in her hair but with his wrists trapped in his shirt he wasn't able to move. He groaned when her mouth withdrew from him, sucking any remaining sanity from him if he really had any to begin with.

Alina pulled back and grinned at him like the devil she was, with a sharp tug she tore off the panties she had been wearing and then slammed him against the wall fitting the tip of him inside of her before sliding all the way down making him hiss with the pleasure. His chest bucked underneath hers as his breathing rapidly increased, the hard ridges of his stomach rubbing against her. She wanted his hands on her now, but she didn't want to break the scorching pace.

He bucked against her as she kept him pressed against the wall. The pleasure was obliterating his senses, he groaned as his hands fisted tightly wishing he could hold her. Whatever this was, he didn't want it to end, it had banished the cold place from inside of him. All he felt now was radiant heat scorching him as he bucked against her again, trying to push her back and assert some form of dominance.

She grinned he was getting over his shock, time to finish it, she reached up and kissed him passionately then trailed down to his neck and nibbled the tight hard skin there. He groaned and leaned to the side letting her in, she licked and nibbled the large artery pulsing under his skin, gripping his hips hard she slammed her fangs into his neck and drank deep. He roared out as his body jerked, his hot fluid suddenly pulsing into her.

She groaned against his neck and sucked harder, torrents of rich hot blood pouring down her throat making her dizzy with pleasure. His body shook under her as another orgasm ripped from him, he choked and gasped for air as the brutal pleasure was torn from him. She leaned back and ripped her wrist open shoving it into his gasping mouth, the blood pouring down his throat.

Kane's mind was swirling, the hot saltiness running down his throat was bewildering just as hot and searing as the mind shattering orgasm that had been torn from him, he felt light as a feather while his body just wanted to collapse. Then the pinpricks against his neck broke in again and the light headedness increased faster until blackness encroached, he groaned then fell against the wall.

Alina looked at the man collapsed on the ground and shivered, he was such a powerful man, now she needed to get him home, his apartment would surely be closer then hers not to mention should be carrying a large naked man not easy to hide during peak time. She quickly tugged off his pants and boxers and pulled his shirt from his wrists, she pulled his wallet out of his pants and looked at his driver's license to find his address. Then tugged over his backpack and unzipped it, she shoved his clothes in there and zipped it shut and strapped it over her shoulders. She leaned down and picked him up around the waist and pulled him over her shoulder, then jumped up onto the roof. It was lucky his apartment wasn't far from here.

***

Consciousness slowly returned to Kane as his eyes flickered open, soft sheets whispered over his cool skin. Flashes of memory stirred him, hot pricks against his neck and the sensation of falling. He looked around for a moment trying to push away the disorientation, how did he get into his bedroom? Something brushed against his thigh gently he looked around then saw the mound of sheets next to him.

He grabbed them and tugged them back, the look of the sexy woman that had seduced and fucked him so thoroughly was lying next to him. His stomach growled and a throb set into his gums, her scent of fragrant roses rose from her and wrapped around his head intoxicatingly. His eyes trailed down her long legs, her drugging scent was making him hear things surely, as he swore he could hear the blood pulsing in her veins making him want to lean over and run his teeth over her thighs.

He couldn't fight the impulse any longer once she shifted again her thighs spreading apart, he leaned down over her, his aching teeth gliding along her thigh then back up the other one, then his teeth now formed into sharp fangs dug into her thigh. Rich hot blood spilled into his mouth, he groaned at the taste pulling him down into a well of hunger, revelling in it as he drew more from her. He drank from her thigh, revelling in the rich taste until there was a slight groan from her and a sharp tug on his hair. He pulled back and growled then looked at her in shock, "What the hell did you do to me?"

Alina was certainly not expecting this, instead of a raging bloodlust that usually beset fledglings he was almost calm after having feed from her thigh. Her body quivered from the chocolate sin of his voice as it flowed over her, it was then she had realized she hadn't heard his voice just his pleasured groans. "Something exciting, I made you a vampire, I never thought I would find a man like you," she said huskily.

His body shuddered as her sensual velvet laced voice curled around him, made his cock thicken. He reached up and rubbed his finger along his teeth and winced as he sliced his finger on the sharp fang protruding from his gums. Alina grinned at him and said, "As your sire I will teach you everything you need to know about your altered existence," she leaned forward and licked his lips, flicking the excess blood from him.

He groaned the magnetic attraction he felt towards this woman was magnifying, feeling like it had completely expelled the malaise he had been feeling lately. Whatever it was, he didn't want to lose it and going back to feeling empty and cold, even though his gut told him to fight against this impossible situation, he could feel the new energy coursing through him it couldn't be ignored, it would not be ignored, it was done. He would figure out some way to punish the vampire for her transgression, but he needed know how it affected him, "What do I need to know?" he asked his eyes beginning to flare up with passion concealing the anger simmering behind.

She was so glad that he hadn't freaked out, she was hoping that it hadn't needed to come to restraining him. "None of those stupid myths are true but silver does give us a rash, it's only a slight discomfort really and the sun only burns us more easily. You'll need to wear your sunglasses while outside for the next few months, fledglings eyes are still adapting and bright sunlight hurts."

The yawning abyss inside of her had filled to the brim with heat as she watched his facial expressions fighting against hurt and anger as passion flooded his eyes, she gave in to the impulse urging her on and leaned in to kiss him passionately. He growled and pushed her back, "I think it's my turn this time, my name is Kane."

Mmm, what a rugged masculine name she thought, "Alina, let's see what you got Kane," she said huskily and rubbed her foot up his thigh.

He growled and lunged on her pushing her into the bed, his thighs trapping hers as he locked her underneath him, he leaned over and dragged his fangs over her neck. She shuddered, she already knew that without Kane she wouldn't survive, she would not go back to feeling that abyss inside of her that had just filled in with warmth and heat. She just had to convince him that they were meant to be together.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12