My French Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

We lay there for a while, tired and happy and satisfied and not worrying about anything. Finally, Rachel spoke: "Ooo, la, la, M'sieu, Rachelle ees so veree sorry. She deed not get zee cleaning done today. Maybe she can do eet ze next time she comes over."

"That's okay, Rachelle. There are some things more important than a clean house." I didn't say what those things were, and I didn't need to, because the next time my French maid came by, we would do a lot more of them.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Rachel - or Rachelle - and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12