My Friend Irma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Three weeks have passed since my trip to Denver, and Irma and I continue to communicate via cyberspace, however, we aren't as sexually explicit as we were before our adventure. Conversely, we're even better friends now, and communicate as such, not as lovers.

I'm happy to report that she and her husband are in the process of working out their problems, and they're moving on in their married lives. She informed me that he wasn't as forgiving as she had hoped when she first told him all of the sordid details, but with frequent open discussions, and a few heated arguments, he finally forgave her and agreed to take some action in an attempt to correct his problem.

He had his blood tested for testosterone levels, and it turned out that he was deficient, as I had suspected. He's now receiving injections to build the levels back to normal. Irma is well on her way to a vastly improved sex life with her hubby.

Conversely, I haven't told my wife about Irma, and she hasn't volunteered any information regarding what she might have been up to while I was gone.

Our sex life has been revitalized, in spades. She's as anxious and responsive as she had ever been, and more willing to try the different things that I had been suggesting all along. I still don't know if she had a fling while I was gone, she's given no indication.

I've come to the conclusion that if she did have a fling, I would overlook it and we would move on. However, my concern is that her affair, if she had one, is more than just a fling. I've been looking for tell-tale signs of an ongoing affair, but have found none to date.

What would I do if I found out that she's continuing to fuck another man? I don't know, I just don't know what I'd do. I'll put off making that decision until I find out that she is, until then, I'll assume that she's not.

Sometimes it's best not to know everything about your spouse.

Any and all comments are appreciated.