My Friend Jennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

She was quiet, clinging on to me as if she needed reassurance, I wasn't about to give her any however her naked body cuddling me while I prepared dinner wasn't the best way to prepare a meal.

"You smell bad," I was forced to say and took her to my bathroom. Adjusting the shower for her I left her alone as her clinging to me seemed very infectious. Leaving an assortment of nightwear for her, I went down and continued to prepare her lunch. Busy in my own world I had forgotten about her as my mind thought back over the nights happenings. Almost startled, I heard her coming down the stairs, so I called out to her to tell her where I was. Having the table set and again not bothering to turn around I told her to get herself a drink from the bottle of wine on the dining table. Making me jump however, I felt her closeness and the aroma of my perfume on her as she lightly rested an arm around my waist. At the same time, I felt her lips lightly brush against my neck and silently wording out a thank you to me. I tried hard to not push her away, she was safe with me however I knew she was aware of my sexuality as I took hold of her wrist as it slid from my waist and although needing to take breath I pulled it from me. Keeping hold of her I turned around and momentarily was speechless realising she was naked.

Her lovely body had been abused, bites, scratches as well as the jewellery and tattoos on her made me feel sorry for her. I shouldn't have done really, I was probably jealous of her lifestyle in a way as I fingered a large bite mark on her neck while thinking to myself the amount of pleasure she must have gained while receiving it.

"Go sit down, lunch is ready and help yourself to some wine," I ordered as I pushed her from me. Laughing at me, she went and sat at the dining table, her legs unashamedly parted as she poured herself a large glass of wine. Trying to calm the situation down I handed her a plate and sitting opposite we talked about old times while I was glad at least she seemed to enjoy her food.

Still with no attempt to hide her modesty, we took our glasses and half-filled bottle into the lounge. It was warm and we felt comfortable in there as I sat on a settee next to a glowing open fire. Instead of sitting next to me Jennie threw a large cushion on the floor beside my feet and the warm fire, then sat down on it while resting her hands and drink on my knees. Looking up at me and smiling, I was getting mixed emotions from her, with that smile of hers I could sense an act of malice close by. We were silent for ages, I was mesmerised looking at the flames leaping back and forth in the fire while Jennie, silent, was sipping thoughtfully on her glass.

"I used your douche thing Pat, it got me off, do you use it often?" Her voice was innocent yet it had a streak of wickedness in it. Laughing to her had me smiling and trying to tell her it was purely for hygiene reasons seemed to fall on deaf ears with her. To her it must have looked like a phallic object that was there to only give pleasure. I remember my son fitting it for me, the look he gave it and me at the time, was one that didn't need an answer to.

Jennie and I sat until the early hours talking, the only time I wanted to move was to have a pee and open another bottle of wine. While I was upstairs in the bathroom, I turned on the electric blanket in her room as well as mine as the bedrooms were still feeling chilled with such a cold spring.

We had talked ourselves hoarse for one night, I was glad though when feeling she was at last at peace with the world. It was late, I needed to shower even though I felt a little light headed with the wine consumed by the pair of us. Under normal circumstances I would probably have gone straight to bed, these times though were anything but normal, so guiding Jennie to her room we kissed our goodnights as I went off to my bathroom.

Realising my douche attachment had been elsewhere that evening I cleaned it yet refrained from using it. I wasn't in need of a shower anyway, simply leaning against the cold tiles while the water cascaded down my body. Dried, I passed Jennie's room quietly and thinking I was alone pulled the duvet aside only to realise she was comfortably tucked up in a ball in my bed. Debating whether to go to her bed, I decided instead to get an old pair of my son's spare pyjamas from the airing cupboard to wear. Being careful not to wake her, I gently laid down by her side and without touching her, was able to get myself comfortable. With the long night and abundance of wine consumed although my mind was spinning with the happenings of the evening I was soon able to feel relaxed enough to feel my eyes relax. Aware of her next to me though I was careful not to move and finally I knew I fell peacefully asleep.

It was still silent, dark and the dead of night when startled I awoke in a panic although feeling as though I was dreaming I didn`t move a muscle. I felt my body chilled yet that was secondary when feeling Jennie's fingers deeply embedded inside me. My thighs open wide, the top of my pyjamas unbuttoned, fully open and feeling the coldness of the room on my body, I was in a highly aroused state. Ignoring her completely my head was spinning, my mouth dry as I let out an almost silent moan to her telling her I was experiencing a relaxing orgasm. Her fingers continued inside me until I had finished, still in silence I felt them slide from me and could smell my aromas on her fingers as they gently buttoned up my pyjama top. Adjusting my trouser bottoms for me, I felt her feeling for the duvet as once more I was covered back up. With my breathing still heavy I laid there a while looking up at the ceiling while still ignoring the presence of her next to me.

I must have thought I dreamt it waking up later than normal the following morning. Alone, knowing I had climaxed yet my mind, confused still and without Jennie in it I simply thought it was me, as I have climaxed that way alone on many occasions. I felt different though and each second I laid there looking up at the ceiling still, memories of the night were becoming increasingly clear. In the end I realised I hadn't been dreaming of her when remembering the reason I had put my sons pyjamas on.

Looking at the clock for the first time it was late, I needed to be out as I had a job to go to that I had neglected for the past couple of weeks. Quickly realising what had actually happened I felt dirty in myself for letting it happen. Knowing she would be asleep most of the day I quietly went to the bathroom. If it had been her, then my body felt nice as I showered and still looking at my douche bottle with horror, instead, I opened myself wide and cleansed myself with the shower.

A cup of tea in silence I went to my work to see how things were, I had no intentions of working with Jennie at home and was relieved when my boss told me to go home and sort out my personal life. After getting in the groceries at the store, I knew she would be up when I arrived home. Taking one large breath, I opened the door and was ready to explain all, and as though nothing needed explaining she was sat, relaxed, comfortably listening to my music. As if nothing had happened, I suddenly started to think of my dream and maybe it had just been my imagination.

She was different though, straightaway I knew it wasn't me dreaming, she looked lovely again, had bathed, her hair and face was tidy and most of all she had clean clothes on. Neither of us mentioned the previous evening so I was able to think of it as just a dream. Still not wanting to meet up with her mother, I had phoned her though to tell her Jennie was fine and well, however I was never going to put her under any pressure this time.

We had eaten; all was cleared up when I went to shower and came down dressed and ready to go out. Jennie wasn't that keen though and would have preferred to stay at home. So would have I really as I promised I'd be back at work the next day, however convincing Jennie was hard, she did eventually agree and went up to get ready though. Dressed up she was such a lovely looking kid; I looked every bit her mother but just wanted her to try to get back to some kind of normal life. I would have settled for a night at the pictures, Jennie however wanted to go and let her hair down so I had to follow suit.

With our family and friends around town, she soon knew of a place out of town, which until then had never been mentioned by my sons. Not arguing at all and letting her have her own way we called a taxi that took us on the long drive to her club. It was nothing more than a converted house when we finally arrived; apart from some people on the front door, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.

I should have realised though, any club Jennie went to had to be different to the norm. I was glad also that my sons had never mentioned it as the first site I was greeted to were two very strangely dressed men doing more than just talking with each other. Protesting to Jennie, I was dressed young and had made an effort to look nice for her, being at a club like this though was going to send out the wrong message. I just didn't want to listen to her though when she tried to explain what she was and what she wanted.

Knowing if I had deserted her there and then we wouldn't have seen her for a few weeks so if nothing else I decided to stick to her like a piece of chewing gum to the sole of my foot. She knew people there also and quickly we were in a group of an assortment of women of different ages, the first to greet her with a kiss that had me cringing was someone old enough to be my mother. Their greeting together was obscene and it took all my will power not to pull that old woman off her. I was beginning to understand now as yet another older woman greeted her not unlike the first one did.

We had talked about her sexuality, always making me out to be an icon I was beginning to understand, all her ex lovers were my age or older. If I thought Jennie was beautiful then while she was busily spreading her greetings around the group a half cast woman, she could only have been twenty at the most, came over to me. Thinking Jennie and I was an item, I have had a million compliments thrown at me during my life, yet hers was a mile above any I had ever received. Unaware I was only Jennie's guardian she had nails which told me she had never done a days work in her life as they brushed my hair from my face while she told me how beautiful I was and that Jennie was so lucky. For once I really was speechless, glad I think, Jennie overheard her and quickly took my arm before I was allowed to answer. The small room we were in had no dance floor, that was next door, as Jennie asked me, well told me, to dance with her.

I could sense she was on a high, not with me but being with her friends made her feel good. We danced, we talked, and we danced again until I knew there was something on her mind. One of her old and I do mean old friends, wanted to rekindle their relationship. I could have said no, yet realising by now her wants then I couldn't really have said no to her. Knowing she was going to sleep somewhere else that night didn't bother me at all and when the pair of them went out onto the dance floor then I thought it time I went.

Realising it was a big mistake as soon as I walked in there, I did need to spend a penny though. A small queue and only one cubicle yet hearing the trickles of pee in there made it more obvious I really needed to pee before I left. The talk in there was as though it were a normal dance, however talking about who wanted who was only different in that all the names were women. I was glad to hear the cistern go and knew I was only one away as this black girl came out of the cubicle. I was happily explaining to another as to why I was there when making me jump; this black girl gave me a real personal and close hug.

Her advances were a compliment to me, however pushing her away I told her I was flattered and that if I wanted a choice of anyone in the room then I would have chosen her. This caused a shrill of delight from the others in the queue and I could have easily have pushed her away once more as she cuddled closely to me and kissed me intimately on my lips. With a handful of people around, I could feel my face go bright red yet the feelings, which jolted through my body, had me speechless. My expression had changed, as I needed to take a deep breath before answering her, her lipstick had smeared over her chin as I wiped it off with my thumb. I wanted to tell her it was nice; however, with a dozen ears listening in, I was thankful it was my turn to have a pee.

In a perverse way I was glad to see her still there when I came out, and washing my hands, she passed me some tissues as we left the toilet together. I was in a confused dilemma walking with her, I didn't want Jennie to see me for a start, yet that first kiss really did get my head in a spin. Some six or so inches taller than me, the place was full of small curtained areas supposedly where couples could hide away and talk. She pulled me into one of these places. Again, I could easily have resisted, as she was being very gentle with me. Alone she again searched for my lips, this time I searched for hers also. I don't know what my feelings were, my mind was confused as I should have been revolted, however taking both my hands and continuing to kiss she wrapped them around her neck for me.

Holding my arms around her neck, I could feel her hands explore my body; the only time our lips parted was when I felt her fingers venture in between my parted legs. The kiss only stopped then as I needed to catch my breath and as if it were so natural I pushed my hips towards her only stopping when I felt my short skirt being lifted up. Holding both my hands on her shoulders, I was breathless with desire, needing to clear my head though I told her I needed to go. I didn't really know where I was so in a way glad when she walked me out into the cool fresh air.

Taking the deepest breath I had ever taken, we were naturally cuddling, as I hadn't a clue what my next step was.

"Can I walk you to your car?" Gloria asked, her voice had changed and I could sense disappointment in it. Just about then, I made her laugh when telling her my car was thirty miles away in my garage. Telling her we got a taxi here and will get one back, she wasn't having any of it though.

"Let me at least give you a lift, I'd love that," she said, her voice was almost pleading with me now. Once more, I knew I should have said no, yet she had excited my curiosity at least that night and knew a lift to my house was sure to continue that, so I agreed. She only had a small mini as I struggled to get into it in a dignified way, trying to pull my skirt down proved futile and seeing her exotic coloured underwear then she could see my white satin ones.

Gloria really was an interesting person, the thirty-minute journey home had me questioning her lifestyle and instead of being disgusted, I found her leagues above Jennie. A person I would have liked to talk to in fact, that was never to be though so was disappointed when my driveway came as I told her to pull in and park.

Similar to me also, she needed to pee before going so pointing her in the direction and after a few stuttered words asked whether she could use the shower. Going up the stairs with her, I was more than willing in showing her the controls and from the airing cupboard handed her a large towel and one of my clean dressing gowns.

After some time she came down, no make up, her hair flattened with the shower she still looked lovely though. I had opened a bottle of wine, anticipating something happening then pouring her a glass I asked her to sit tight while I too had a shower. Trying to predict the night ahead, although having that one drink to many I was still able to shave myself, if Gloria had been a man then I would have douched myself as well, however knowing whatever happened this night then a douche would be unnecessary.

Drying myself I was looking into the mirror, nervous now as the drinks from earlier had worn off. I had to do my face although Gloria didn't need to; there was no way she was going to see me undressed like that. She had thought I had chickened out and gone to bed, telling me she nearly came up looking for me. Far from it, my stomach hurt with the nervous tension twisting my muscles on my stomach, yet I really wanted this to happen.

Rising up from my settee, she came over to me, a smile on her face that made me weak kneed, holding my hands she tilted her neck to plant a kiss directly onto my lips. Standing motionless, holding her hands tightly it felt so wrong as my heart seemed to race or skip a beat. While we gently kissed, I felt my robe being opened and as my hands hung loosely by my side I felt her hands hook between my shoulders sending my dressing gown tumbling to the floor.

Looking at me, mauling my body, her long painted nails sending shivers through me as they racked over my sensitive nipples. Her face was relaxed, featuring a wry smile while her eyes followed her sharp fingernails around my body making me squirm as they touched on sensitive parts of it.

I could already smell the aromas of my juices on her fingers as she cupped my chin with her hand. Telling me she wanted to take me to heaven while asking me whether I would like to take her to bed. She seemed a little taken aback as I said no, but going over to the fire and lighting it the lovely light it put out I asked her whether we could do it here. I have a large fur rug in front of the fire and many a night I have gazed into it, the reflections making the whole setting seem so ideal. She looked down to where I was looking and of course agreed while taking my hand and leading me there.

We knelt facing each other, still unaware what my role was to be; I hoped Gloria would help me. Undoing her gown, she opened it for me to look at her body. Tiny boobs, such a slim and tiny waist with a large nest of thick looking hair covering her groin. Almost with a grin on my face I ran my hand over it, it felt strange as she knelt before me completely still while my hand caressed her pubic region covered with her black tangled hair. My face must have showed how curious I was as she took my hand from it, smiling, shrugging her shoulders as though to tell me it was how she wanted it to be.

Relaxed, I then cupped her small breasts in both of my hands, no flesh on them they were heavy as I lifted them, her nipples were black, and running my fingers over both of them, like me, had her catch her breath. I was having fun exploring; Gloria though had seen enough as she took hold of my hands, pulling them from her body brought us closer together once more. We kissed, this time it meant something to her and soon I was to follow suite.

We never talked again, our lips once more locking together, this time however I could feel the change in her as she half wrestled me to the rug. This was different, the fun before was now quickly overtaken by sheer passion. Holding my face with her hands still, her kisses became meaningful now. With her fingers tracing over every inch of me I was practically relieved when they came to rest on my excited pussy. Realising her long talons might harm me they never once entered into me. One second I could taste her saliva on my breath as we kissed, then she was suddenly bent double and feeling her tongue lick open my sex lips, truly did send me to heaven. With her hair still damp, I took hold of a handful and pulled her lips from me. Able to feel her lips kiss my tummy as I had some respite was nice however it wasn't many seconds before I heard and felt her kiss directly on to my saturated pussy. Unashamedly I sighed aloud yet she never let up, opening me wide then all I was able to do was to hold onto the sides of her face as I pulled her to me so that I was able to hold my body close to her face.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers