My Fucking Nephew Ch. 3

Story Info
Things heat up in cold weather.
656 words
4.13
100.2k
22
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

Well things are working out thanks to the cold weather. It has been below 0 here now for over a month (well almost every day) and it has gotten all the way up to 8 degrees four times since Bart has been here. I have been going along with the little shit now for almost a week. In a way I kind of think a younger man is good to have around. Things have been going along all right and when Peter arrived Friday night I was on pins and needles. You see I kept putting off Bart having sex with Shirley and myself. I had spoke with Shirley about him and she would not come over what so ever.

Because Bart was pissed about Shirley’s refusal to fuck him with me, I kept waiting for Bart to do or say something to Peter. He was good enough to keep his mouth shut, however being the little asshole he is he made me pay all weekend. The little shit made me suck him off in the kitchen while Peter was watching TV in the Den. When Peter went into the bathroom, I had to take him in my ass in my office doorway watching the bathroom door in case Peter did not stay long. The only thing that saved me doing all these quickies is Bart. When it was doing something real sneaky like that he would come real fast, so that meant that while he was real quick all he would do is light my fire so to speak.

Now we did this all day whenever it looked like Peter was busy for a few minutes. When Peter finely ran to the store around 3 was the only time I had any chance to get any realize myself. Bart has a nasty dirty mind and he loves to think of ways to have sex so we could get caught. Here he is excited and I am scared to death. The only good thing about this weekend was having sex with Peter. Normally sex with Peter is Wam-Bam, but with the way Bart was driving me crazy keeping me so fucking hot made sex with Peter wonderful.

Bart had me to let him put in a camera in our bedroom so he could watch Peter and myself make love. I did not want it but he gave me no choice. Funny thing about it was when I was making love with Peter; I wanted to put on such a show for Bart that it would drive him crazy. Because of the way I was acting, Peter wanted it to last so we did things Friday night that we haven’t done in so many years I can’t remember when it was.

I rode Peter facing the end of the bed and wall where Bart had put his hidden camera in the hanging plant. I fucked Peter like crazy telling him how much I loved him and his cock. I talked much more with Peter than I had in years. I kept telling him how great his cock felt. I begged him to never stop fucking me, I could feel him ready to climax so I jumped off of him, aimed my ass at the wall and plant as I would kiss his balls and cock. I was driving Peter crazy keeping him right there. I got him cooled down just a little and I begged him to fuck my asshole. Peter loves doing me there but I seldom let him have my asshole because he is so quick and when I do Anal I love it being cone a nice long time.

Anyway I was quite wild myself I guess it was knowing that Bart was sitting at his computer watching us.

All last week and so far this week Bart has been a non-stop sex machine in one way I love it but in another.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers