My Geeky Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand now slipped round my stiffening cock and I panicked, not knowing what to do. I slid a hand down and tried to move her hand off me, but she swatted me away. Now I didn't want to try again, because if she missed my hand she'd whack my cock and balls and that's a pain I can do without.

"Lis, wake up. Please wake up, Lis, Lis." I said over my shoulder.

"Five minutes please," She mumbled, "Mmm that's nice,"

Her hand had my fully erect cock gently gripped and she moved slowly up and down it. The effect was unbelievable, I shuddered as I felt it thickening and my balls seemed to be expanding in the sac. This was an accident going to happen. Her slow languid wank had me gasping and my hips moved to help increase the pleasure, I was pretty close to lift off. Then I realised I had nowhere to go, it would hit the sheets and they would need washing.

I couldn't move, I was trapped, but the pleasure was so intense. I cupped my hand in front of the head, just as the first jet of jism spurted out. I felt it hit my palm and I angled my hand to catch the rest. Two, three, four, five, Six! SEVEN! I couldn't remember when I'd last had that much and usually it just dribbled out. I balanced my hand to catch the drips, as I heard Lisa laugh.

"You naughty boy, Lisa's gonna tell on you!"

Her hand gripped my cock and her mouth kissed my shoulder, I felt a spasm and quickly put my hand under my wilted cock to catch the dribble that slid out. Lisa laughing withdrew her hand, wiping her palm on my arse and giving me a quick gentle squeeze.

"Sorry, that was very naughty, but so much fun, what a lovely way to wake up. Note to self, must jerk off my brother more often in the morning."

"Have you got a tissue, or can you lift the covers off me so I can take care of the cum in my hand." I asked, hearing her giggle.

"Sorry, wait a mo'," She skipped round the bed and pulled the cover back.

I managed to get myself upright without spilling a drop. Placing my other hand underneath as backup I made for the bathroom. There I allowed the contents of my hand to plop into the toilet. I wiped my hands dropped the paper in the bowl and flushed. As I washed my hands Lisa walked in, pulled her nightie off, stroked her boobs and sat on the loo. She peed and flushed, then went into the shower stall. I heard her over the waters splash.

"Hey Hun, want to share, I can clean you up for the day?"

I opened the door and stared at my beautiful sister. I spent a long time looking her up and down, my cock amazingly was semi hard. I nodded and stepped in, surprised at how much room we had. The water felt great and I turned my head up and enjoyed the feel of the water flowing over me. Lisa began to rub my back and I felt her start to go lower, then she was cleaning my backside I bent forward and spread my legs, her expert hands cleaning me right up to my balls. I turned and she did my front.

Taking the flannel and shower gel I reciprocated, gently cleaning her breasts and belly, before kneeling to do her pubis and legs, she opened them to allow me to clean her pussy and turned as I finished her legs. Bending, she let me clean her arse, then as she straightened I stood and soaped and cleaned her back. Finishing, I couldn't resist, putting my arms round her and holding her tiny pert breasts as I hugged her. Her hands slide down my sides and she leaned her head back.

Reluctantly we separated and climbed out, drying ourselves on the large white towels hanging from the towel rail. We padded back to my bedroom, where Lisa checked I was dry, running the towel over my shoulder blades and across my back. She disappeared and came back with some clothes for me, and surprisingly for her. I pulled on the T shirt and shorts, no pants, and watched as she pulled on a dark blue T shirt and wrapped a skirt round her waist, strange, no bra or knickers, but then I wasn't going to complain.

We ate breakfast, such a novelty for me, because, usually I'd grab a bun or butties and a coffee from the shop in the Enterprise Park. Cereal, fruit and tea, perfect. Lisa concentrated on her breakfast avoiding my gaze. I drank in silence, wondering what was happening in that head of hers.

"Ron, I need to tell you something, it's kinda weird but bear with me, I seem to have err.. well decidedly un-sisterly thoughts about you recently and I think I may want to let you sleep with me."

"Ahh, hmm, well I can understand that, you being drop dead gorgeous and me being a fat old git. I get it, no, no I do! I understand why you're attracted by my sheer sexual magnetism. I have been told I'm a Babe Magnet before you know." I countered.

"Ha Ha, very funny. Seriously, I feel, very, very, attracted, to you." She spaced her words out and looked me deeply in the eyes. She was serious.

"OK, well I think that is wonderful for me, but I'm no great shakes in the love department. I think you are smart, sexy, a Babe, you're almost ideally perfect except for one teeny, tiny flaw. That being, you are my sister, a direct relation."

I looked her at her without blinking. She wavered,

"Sooo, what happens now?" she said a frown wrinkling her brow.

"That, my dear is up to you. I would genuinely love to be around you, like we are now, I'm not sure I can be a lover that will satisfy you, but I would dearly love to try. I would however, hate to lose you over anything which would drive us apart, such as poor sex, or bad cooking, farting in bed, that sort of thing." I grinned.

"Well, I am still responsible for your well being until the Doctor signs you off, so you're welcome to stay here, if you want."

I smiled, I sure as hell wanted that, that much I did know.

"Thank you, now is there anymore tea in the pot?"

"Of course and shortly there will be an interlude of physical activity, which will involve you moving your body in time with mine, through the medium of dance."

"Dance!"

"Correct, and I'm glad you were listening."

"Dance?"

"Yes, dance, you understand the word?"

"Dance?"

"Understanding is not merely the repetition of the word, but a sense of what it encompasses and it's possibilities as an exercise system." she smiled.

"Dance?"

"YES Bloody dance, I'm going to teach you to dance and we will then learn a routine and perform it to our mutual satisfaction."

"Dance?" I grinned, knowing I was irritating her.

"Stoppit, now, drink your tea."

"Da..."

"Leave it!" she commanded sternly and then grinned and poked her tongue out. We giggled and finished our tea.

Lisa had a pitch to prepare as she ran her own small IT company and she asked me to help, we spent the day working on the outline and the proposal from the requirements. I thought she had some stunning ideas and told her so, her smile a big reward for being truthful. Later we used her study, which was littered with kit, to set up some quite neat documents and summaries. If it had been me she presented to I buy in to it, but then I'm biased. She sent the stuff off on-line and we cleared away, The phone rang and she answered it, twenty minutes later, she came and sat in the lounge next to me.

"Ron, they want us to pitch to their Senior Management, next week."

"We?"

"Yeah, you and me, why not, you helped me with this. Come on it'll be great, the two of us, we'll murder it." She hugged me.

"Well I'm supposed to be ill and I'm signed off work and..."

"You're not..." she flinched, then sat upright.

"Not what?"

"Not signed off,"

"What? but what about..."

"They let you go, they think you're too old to hold the position."

"They can't do that, it's against the law, I've been stressed out by their working practices, I could sue them for millions. Millions!" I shouted.

"I told them that,"

"You did?"

"Oh Yes! and they agreed."

"They agreed?"

"Can you please stop just repeating what I''m saying as a question?"

"But how?"

"Well I say something then you repeat it as a question.."

"No how did they come to agree with you?"

"Well I hired an expensive Solicitor and a Barrister and I went to your company and we talked."

"You talked?"

"You're doing it again!"

"And what did Happy Harry say?"

"I told you he agreed, and he offered a compensation package."

"He did?"

"Are you alright?"

"Well I just found out I lost my job, but yeah, I'm fine, fine."

"Good, because I negotiated a six hundred thousand pound pay off for you."

"Fuck my old boots."

"Yeuck, no thank you."

"Well thank you, that's wonderful, I feel quite good, a little fazed, but quite good."

"So will you come with me and help?"

"Well I seem to be free, so yeah let's go murder it kid."

We shook hands and hugged. I think I remember kissing her, not a lot, just a couple of lip smackers.

In the evening we danced, well Lisa danced and I waddled, but apparently I did get better as the time wore on. By nine thirty I was whacked, so I made my excuses and went to bed. I was allowed to wash clean and tidy up all on my own.

Then a little later I felt Lisa crawl in next to me. She shivered and I turned to cuddle her, she was naked, as I was. She kissed me and I put my hands on her back, pulling her tighter. My cock, thickened and came between us, she giggled and adjusted so it lay against our stomachs. I held her close and kissed her face, her neck, her ear. She pushed against me and her hands played on my bottom, I twisted away slightly and placed a hand on her small perfect breast. She sighed and her mouth found mine. We kissed for what seemed hours until she pulled away and gasped.

"Please make love to me Big Brother, please I need you desperately, love me Ronnie."

It was my little sister, what could I do? I lay her down and she opened her legs, I felt the heat of her burning into my groin as I lowered myself to her. We joined, I slid my cock easily into her wet warm cavern and I felt her clasp me within her. I stayed still for an eternity before she urged me to move in her. We moved slowly, building a rhythm, feeling our way, enjoying each other. We began to move faster, I was slipping my cock in and out of her perfect vagina, she was moaning in her ecstasy. We peaked, she climaxed I came, we soared and roared and finally came down. We lay panting, still, just joined together, touching from face to toes. Finally as I slipped out of her and she made a small "Oh" of disappointment at our parting, we lay side by side.

"Oh God! that was unbelievable where and how did you learn to make love like that?" she said in a low breathy voice.

"Me I thought it was you, I was just enjoying the most stunning loving I have ever had, truly."

"No way, you were so good, I have never climaxed like that."

"Me neither, I must have shot a gallon into you, I was so blown away."

"Well that's it then, you are moving in, and I want this every night, and I mean every night." she repeated.

"Are you trying to kill me with sex?"

"If I was it would be a suicide pact, I'm still tingling, and I keep getting little after shocks too. God I hope I can still walk after that."

We laughed and cuddled again, my slippery dick, leaving little telltale trails on our skins. then Lisa rolled over me and pushed me towards the other side.

"What's that for?"

"You can sleep in the damp patch," she giggled.

We kissed and laughed and I did.

Now that was ten years ago and I'm five stones lighter. We're still together, loving each day and the business goes from strength to strength. Seems we are a dream team and so far all our customers love us. I was damn lucky she was around that evening and I thank God each day that she was.

12