My Girl Friends View of Our First Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

With one hand he held my pussy lips apart and the other rapidly finger fucked me.

I started a very strong orgasm.

He then stopped for while and saw me enjoying every bit of the finger fucking.

He withdrew his finger and licked his fingers.

I asked “When will you fuck me”.

He said, “Darling. I will take you to the moon and back. I will fuck you after you have had atleast seven orgasms”.

He then walked up to the drawer and took out the whiskey bottle. He took a swig directly from the bottle and said “Pussy and whiskey really go well”.

He walked back and lifted my legs all the way up and started to lick from below the pussy and probed my arse.

He said “Hold that position”. And started to knead my breasts. He said “the poor things are feeling jealous. They feel bad that the pussy is getting all the fun”.

While he kneaded my breasts with his hands, his tongue was busy in my arse and running towards my pussy.

Then, most unexpectedly, he stopped and looked at my sweating body and said “I want to fuck you now.”

He released my wrists. They were paining.

Ravi caught me by my legs and said, “Now that forcible pussy eating is over, how would you like uncontrolled fucking?”

Ravi caught me by my legs and spread them wide.

I got the idea. I said, “Why don’t you tie my legs up now?”.

Ravi smiled and said, “You are now joining into the game. You are now behaving like a good sex partner. I love that”.

He picked up the nine meter long saree lying limp on the floor and tied my knees with the sidebars of the bed.

I helped Ravi stretch my legs further.

Ravi brought the butter dish near my fingers. I picked up some butter. He said softly “Apply it yourself onto your pussy your way”.

I had other ideas. I applied butter with one hand onto my slit while with the other I applied it on Ravi’s cock.

The more I massaged the butter in the more it swole.

With both my hands I slowly massaged the butter into his cock.

Ravi took my hand away and slowly started to run his cock over my wide open slit, lingering more and more over my open hole.

While he did that I masturbated my self twice in quick succession. My pussy was so tensed, only a touch would trigger an orgasm.

Ravi asked me “Open your pussy lips with your fingers. Wide”.

Slowly he put his warm tip of the hard and thick cock onto the open hole and slowly he pushed it in.

I felt as if I was in heaven.

I put my arms around his shoulder and helped him enter his cock fully in and to start to hump me. First he was being careful not to hurt me.

I pleaded “Fuck me hard. I need to be fucked. I need you. I love you darling. . . . fuck me . . . fuck me”.

He started to fuck harder and harder. He held my breasts with one hand while the other ran into my back and ran deep under.

Once finger ran between my open buttocks.

He slowly slid one finger into my ass and started to pump his cock and his finger.

I lowered my finger and started to play with my clit.

I started a fantastic orgasm.

He started shouting “Aaaaah. Aaaah. I love you. Fuck you. You bitch. You are fantastic”.

He had his orgasm and dropped onto me.

I slowly kissed his head and his hairs.

I said “I want you to fuck me more. I want you to enjoy me more”.

I whispered, “Release my legs. It is now my turn to make you enjoy”

Ravi slowly lifted himself off and loosened the saree tied on my knees.

I lowered my legs and said “Get up. I want you to move away and lie here, while I get your cock satisfied”.

He rolled over and looked up.

I slowly lowered myself onto his cock and kissed it. It smelt and tasted of my pussy. But more.

I licked his cock and sucked it a little.

I pulled him up saying “Now listen to me. I am the boss now”.

Ravi slowly got up. I led him to the dressing table mirror. I slowly took his hand and placed it over my pussy while I held his cock. His cock was half up, while I was ready for more. I wanted his cock up fully so that I could be fucked. To excite him, I wanted him to see how wanton I was and what the scene looked like. Like a live blue film. I thought, that would excite him. How many people see themselves while they fuck!!!

I started to slowly shag him while his finger went into my pussy and we could see how we were playing with each other.

His cock stood up again with all its pride.

I changed my position and faced him and said “Make me ride your cock”.

He pulled me closer and lifted me up. While I was tip towing, he guided his cock into my pussy. I lifted my legs and wrapped my legs aground his waist.

He moved against the wall.

We could see ourselves in the mirror. His cock was going in and coming out and was pumping into me.

He went on fucking in that position for a few minutes.

I knew, that position could tire him, while his balls had a lot more juice.

I whispered “Take me on the sofa”.

He walked with his cock into my pussy and lowered me onto the sofa. While doing that his cock plopped out.

He slowly positioned me onto the sofa. He raised my legs onto the hand rests and pulled my pussy forward and started to ram his cock into my pussy relentlessly. I held him by his waist and helped him fuck.

We had our orgasm together.

He slowly lay down on the carpet after his exertions and rested. While I sat motionless for a while.

I got up and told him” Darling, why don’t we have some fun?.”

He got up and asked “What should we do?”

I said “Why don’t you rape me”.

Ravi looked at me and said “You want to fight while you are fucked?”

“Yes. That could be fun”

Ravi got up and looked at me, as if planning the next move.

He suddenly caught me by my hair and started to drag me to the bed. I fought like tigress.

He picked me up and started to push me down.

In the battle, he held my legs apart and started to lick my pussy while he pushed his cock into my mouth. While fighting him in a mock battle I sucked his cock.

Suddenly he got up and turned around.

Held my neck down with one hand and held his cock with the other and pushed it into my pussy . I went on fighting and saying “Don’t. Don’t”.

Soon we were fucking hard and enjoying the fuck.

While I got my orgasm quickly, he just went on and on. He fucked till I could not believe. Sometimes he was slow, sometimes he rotated hid pelvis and gave me side stokes.

Finally he started coming. I cried out “Come. Come. Fuck me. Fuck me”.

He shouted out “Aaaah”. And dropped over me. He had a shuddering orgasm.

We the lay in bed playing with each other for over hours and kissed and inspected each other’s cock and pussy. We talked of what we liked or disliked in our fuck. He said, he appreciated my thought for his cock, that I helped him fuck me three times. I told him that I do not know of too many men who make their girl come ten times in one night. I loved being made to come so many times.

I told him, that I loved his cock more than him. I kissed his balls and cock many times. I played with his balls and cock wherever I felt like it. He would get up once in a while and kiss my breasts, eyes and pussy and inspect my body thoroughly.

We got up when every one was expected back.

We promised each other “We will fuck and have fun when we can”

And we did.

Now, over 25 years down we still fuck when we can. We play all kinds of fantasy games. School student being punished for making mistakes in maths, housewife being made to pay for repairs of her TV set in kind, rape, maid servant who forgot to wear her panty and every sex game. I make him become my slave and eat my pussy while I am reading a book on the dining table. Our imagination is the limit.

When he is away, I fuck him every night. In my mind. Then I masturbate thinking of him fucking me.

(This story was dictated by my lover after reading bee-ess’s other story which talked of the same incident that led us to be lovers. This was her viewpoint of the same fucking session)

Then she parted her pussy lips with one hand and held by cock in the other and ran it between her pussy lips and masturbated herself. She had two more orgasms while doing this.

The she pleaded “Put it in”. I slowly put my throbbing cock on the mouth of her pussy and pushed slowly. I did not want to hurt her. It entered smoothly. Her pussy ate up the entire length of my nine inch cock. I slowly lowered my self onto her and started to hump her. She was by this time screaming obscenities and asking to be fucked harder and harder. I was terribly excited and would have spilt my seeds many times. I stopped and took out my cock and let it cool down a little, The inserted it and fucked again. My hands kneaded her breasts in the meanwhile.

Soon I could not hold myself no longer and squirted my sperm into her. I had a fantastic orgasm. She too was having her eighth orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her and rested.

She whispered “Release my legs . . . please”. I lifted my self without withdrawing my cock and released the bindings from her knees. She wrapped her lags around my back and went to sleep.

When I woke up she as awake too.

I slowly took out my cock and lay next to her. She asked me “How did you learn to fuck so well”. I said “This is God gifted and I love you. I want to fuck you more”. She kissed my and said “Any time. You know my home. Just come any time. Tear off my clothes, tie me up, beat me and fuck me. I love you. You really know how to make girl happy”. She then kissed my eyes and face repeatedly. I said “Darling, like you this was my first experience. I am sure you will teach me much on fucking”. She said” We will learn together”.

In the years to come, I fucked her whenever I could when I was back home on holidays. I left no position undone, no fantasy left uncovered. We fucked when we were sad, we fucked when we were happy. We fucked when we were sorry. We simply fucked whenever we could get our clothes off. The good part was that like little children with their toys, fucking her never satiated any of us. She and I were willing to play adult games. (I have them all chronicled in my dairy. You want to know?)

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers
12