My Girl-Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's head popped out and she ran into my arms. "Hey, Baby, did you miss me?"

I was reassured by her appearance and attitude. Though she looked tired-exhausted even, she seemed happy and fine. "Let's go." I said.

"Oh, I'll go anywhere and do anything with you. Bye, guys. It was fun." She said and turned to give Dan a quick kiss. "Hope you had a good birthday, Honey. I had a great time." She giggled.

After a long soak in the tub, Sandy crawled into bed and slept the rest of the day, through the night, and until noon the next day. I kept checking on her every now and then when I wasn't lying next to her. Renée called twice and offered to come over. I told her I'd call if we needed anything. During the second call she told me to call no matter what. She was hoping we could see each other. "After this weekend I can't imagine that you think much of me." I said.

Chuckling she said, "Actually, I was very impressed. So is just about everybody in the frat and the sorority. The guys think you're the man because you got them such a hot girl for their party and the girls have all been talking about how protective you were and how you've been taking care of her."

"I figured my rep was going to be ruined by this."

"Anything but. Every one of the frat's little sister's wants you to be their guardian and they're all pretty willing to let you do whatever you want for the privilege. And the guys all think you got them a hooker for Dan's birthday so they all figure they owe you for starting off the year with a bang-no pun intended."

I laughed and told her that she was the most levelheaded and good-hearted of anyone I'd met this weekend. We talked for hours while Sandy recuperated. After what had gone on, nothing was off limits between us. The timing sucked though. I had my hands full, but I wanted to ask her out.

Dan called a few times to make sure that Sandy and I were both okay. Maybe he was worried about getting in trouble, but I think he was genuinely concerned. It fit his character. He told me Omar wanted to see Sandy, but I refused and Dan promised to keep him from calling or dropping by.

After she woke up, Sandy and I spent a long time just lying in bed together talking. She confessed that she had a fantasy of being gangbanged but had never done anything about it. If she could have gone to college she'd have been the campus slut. College was never an option for her. She'd worked as a waitress hopping across the country from one place to the next since high school. She hadn't been to a frat party since she was in high school. Back then she was plain and flat chested and none of the guys even noticed her. She proudly proclaimed, "They'll never forget me now!" and fell into a fit of laughter.

She figured this was perfect. She couldn't stay for more than the weekend, so this was her chance to live out a fantasy. She won't have to see these guys again. Plus, she knew that Dan and I would take care of her. She started kissing me and was making a move to do more when she sensed my reluctance.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I felt funny messing around with her after she'd been with all those guys. I never kidded myself about being her first, but that was different. Knowing how I felt, she rubbed her naked body against me in bed and then nibbled, licked and kissed her way down to take me in her mouth. This girl was an artist at sucking a cock and she knew it. I think it was because she loved it...she loved the feel and the taste of a long, hard cock in her mouth. If she didn't love it, she deserves an Oscar for her performance. After she got me hard enough to make me loose my mind, she rubbed my cock between her tits and then turned over gave me the same treatment with her firm ass cheeks.

"You know, there's one thing I saved just for you. No matter how many guys begged, I told them my ass was for you and you alone."

"Sure you did." I said.

"Baby, don't you know? You're the only guy I've ever let fuck my ass. You took my cherry and I've never let anybody else do it." It took me about half a second to wedge the head of my cock in her tight little rosebud.

"Fuck me hard, Baby. I've been a bad girl. I fucked and sucked all those little boys. I need a good, long, hard fucking to teach me to behave."

So that's what I gave her. No warming her up-no lube. I just rammed the rest of my cock into her with one long hard thrust that buried me in her balls deep. She squealed and yelled for me to fuck her. I pounded out all my worry and frustrations into her and she egged me on. She moaned and wailed, coming twice without even touching her pussy. Then I made her play with her clit while I fucked her and shot a huge load into her tight little hole as she came a third and final time.

We cleaned up and curled up to sleep together. After a little breakfast in the morning she slipped under the table and gave me another of her fabulous blowjobs. Still hard after that, I bent her over the table and fucked her ass so violently we both wobbled as we walked away. She jumped up and washed me off then headed to the shower as I sat sprawled out in a chair.

Half an hour later she came down the hall dressed and carrying her stuff. "Bye, Baby. I've got to hit the road." She said as she kissed me goodbye. Grabbing my semi-soft cock she added. "I'm really going to miss you." Then she leaned down to give it one more kiss. It started standing up as I did to hug her.

The next thing I knew I was standing naked in the doorway, waving goodbye. As she got in her car she said, "There's an image for me to remember. Thanks for everything, Baby. Oh, you should call that girl, Renée. I think that sweet little piece has got a thing for you, Baby. I can tell you from personal experience, she's tasty. Bye-bye."

Her car pulled away and she was gone. I stared down the empty road thinking about all the people I'd met in the last few days. This was a weekend I would have never imagined and would never forget. But it was over. I started down the hall to the shower. At the phone I stopped and looked at it for a long time before I picked it up and dialed.

"Hello....Hello...Who's there?" said the sweet voice on the over end of the line.

"Renée?"

"Oh, hi. How are you doing? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it is. Sandy left. I was thinking about you."

"That's nice to hear. What are you doing?"

"I was just going to jump in the shower."

"Hmmm, that sounds like fun. Want some company?" she teased.

This wasn't going the way I planned. I had figured I'd get to know her, take her on a date or two and then maybe I'd get lucky. But there was no going back.

"I'll leave the door open." I said and hung up the phone.

12