My Girlfriend Joins the Rugby Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Jess replied. "I was just about to ask for your assistance." She stood up, reached under her dress, and pulled off her thin black panties. She tossed them to Rick, and then laid back on the bed. She looked to me and said, "now come over here and use that tongue of yours." I was happy to obey, moving over towards the bed and putting my head under her dress.

I began licking, first gently, then faster and stronger. I was getting really into what I was doing, and Jess' moans told me she was too. This was a scenario for the evening I could be ok with, if she really wanted someone to watch me pleasure her I could live with that. I pulled my head out from under dress to get a breath of her air, and I noticed Jess was staring lustfully at Rick.

Rick was watching us, staring right into her eyes while stroking his hard cock. Jess looked down at me. "I didn't say stop Ben, keep going," she said, pushing my head back down under her dress.

I continued licking, and she began moaning. I went faster and faster, and her breaths picked up. Suddenly she tapped me on the shoulder. I pulled my head out to see that her dress was pulled down from the top. Her breasts her out, and Rick was standing over her. His cock was in her left hand, and very close to her face.

"Ben, you know what would really turn me on?" she asked.

"What's that babe?" I replied, but I didn't like where this was going.

"I want to see you touch yourself. Go on, stroke it." I did as she asked, sitting back on the bed and beginning to rub my cock. As I did she turned to Rick. He pulled her up off the bed, then reached down and grabbed her dress from the bottom. He slowly lifted it upwards, first revealing her beautiful cunt, then finally pulling it off completely. She stood completely naked in front of him. My girlfriend, in all her glory, was standing next to the captain of her team, both of the completely naked in my room. How did this happen?

Rick looked over to me. "Hope you don't mind Benny boy, but I'm going to take a spin." I didn't know what to say in response, and instead just kept stroking myself.

Rick grabbed Jess and lifted her up in the air. She let out of a gasp, then wrapped her legs around his waist. After a little adjusting, he positioned his hard cock right at her opening. He stared straight into her eyes as he rubbed her clit with his bare tip.

Jess began to moan lightly. "Ohh. Go in. Please. Please go inside me." Rick just smiled, enjoying the power shift. He pulled her closer, putting just a little bit into her opening. "More!" Put all of it in!!" she said, having trouble controlling her volume.

"Tell me how bad you want it," he replied.

"SO BAD!"

She got her wish. He slid his cock all the way inside of her and she let out a huge moan. He stood here, just a couple feet away from me, fucking my girlfriend as I sat back helplessly.

Jess' waist continued to move back and forth and her moans kept picking up. She looked over to me, and smiled watching me jerk off. "You like that Ben? You like seeing me get fucked by a big strong man?" I came right then, all over my hand and the bed. Jess turned back to Rick and started moving faster.

"You're such a dirty slut," he said to her. "You've wanted this since the day I met you, haven't you?"

"Yessss, Oh I wanted you so bad."

"You've been dreaming of fucking me, huh?"

"All - ohh - all the time - ohhh"

"Have you been picturing me when you fucked your little boyfriend over there??" he asked with a beaming satisfaction. She was moaning so loud now the whole building could here her.

"Every - uhhhh - time - ohhhh. I cum sooooo hard - ohh - thinking about you."

"Your boyfriend every fuck you like this?" He had her against the wall now, pounding furiously.

"Nevvvver - OHH - you're SO - uhhh - much - better!!"

He threw her down onto my desk without pulling out of her. His thrusts became slower but harder, and her moans joined in rhythm.

"Are you my slut??" he asked.

"I'M - YOUR - SLUT!"

"Cum for me." Right on command, Jess started having an orgasm far greater than I had ever even imagined she could. Her screams couldn't be stopped, and carried on and on. Finally her moans turned to heavy breaths. Rick pulled his cock out and began to rub it fast. He positioned himself by Jess' face and shot his massive load across her face. Jess seemed unfazed, just in a blissful, drunken state of satisfaction. Her eyes closed with a big smile across her face, and for all I knew she was asleep.

Rick stood up and put his clothes on. He grabbed his phone from his pants pocket and took a couple of photos of Jess naked with his cum sprayed across her face. I was sure he'd be sharing it with his team, but before I could say anything he turned to me. "Enjoy what's left Benny Boy." He grabbed his magazine and took off out the door.

I wish I could say that was the end for Jess and I, but I chalked it up to a birthday fantasy and thought that would be the end of it. About a month later I walked in on her getting spit roasted by Jeremy and Matt while in my bed. Turned out after that night with Rick she kept seeing him behind my back, and then eventually fell to Jeremy's advances. It didn't take long for that net to spread, and after all that she ended up straight up cheating on me for weeks on end.

She looked up from her threesome to see me in the doorway, and before I could even react she pulled Jeremy's cock from her mouth and said, "Ben - ohhh - I think we should break up."