My Girlfriend Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached the point of no return she thankfully sank back down onto her heels, paid for her drinks and started walking back to me. I let out a humongous breath that I hadn't even realised I was holding in and suddenly realised that I had been desperate for the show to carry on. I shook my head quickly and smiled as she plonked herself down back onto my lap. 'Glad to see you didn't miss me' she said, wiggling her bum around on my lap making herself comfortable.

'We should really finish these ASAP and go now' I replied.

'Ahh you're no fun!' she exclaimed, pouting at me adorably. It was almost too much for me, this lethal cocktail of pure sexuality and seeming innocence.

'Everyone's looking at us!' I told her in the hopes of making a quick getaway. She looked up and saw that quite clearly we had the attention of most of the bar. I heard her gasp audibly and look suitably chastised.

'I see. Well then let's drink up and go' she replied with a light giggle.

We both left, feeling the buzz as we stood up and made our way to the hotel next door. We managed to restrain ourselves until we reached the elevator. As soon as that door closed we were all over each other. Hands everywhere as I pushed her up against the wall and slid a finger underneath her skirt to see how turned on she was. I loved feeling how wet Hannah was, sliding a finger along her slit and sometimes teasing her by slipping one in or gently caressing her clit.

In return she had somehow undone my belt buckle and opened my shorts up. She was very practiced at that. She was tracing the outline of my cock through my boxers, squeezing the shaft and running her nails along it. Had there been anyone waiting for the lift when it opened I don't know what we would have done. Fortunately lady luck was on our side and we stumbled our way down the hallway and after a few frustrating attempts with the room key staggered through the door.

I wrapped my arms around Hannah, brazenly dropping my hands onto her firm tight ass and squeezed tightly. I forced one of my legs between hers and started awkwardly forcing her back towards the bed. She had her hands entwined in my hair, pulling my face down into to hers. I felt wet warmth on my thigh and knew instantly that Hannah must be absolutely soaking.

Getting a good grip under her sexy ass I lifted her up and half threw her onto the bed, falling on top of her. Her legs were now splayed wide open in an almost shocking display of sexual wantonness. I rose up on my knees appreciating the view for a split second. I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend of 3 years. She was on her back with her chest heaving, her round breasts rising and falling as she panted.

Her blonde hair fanned out behind her on the duvet and her blue eyes had a somewhat hazy appearance, whether from the alcohol or just natural arousal. Her pupils were massive! There was a tinge of rose in her cheeks, a sure sign of her state of heightened sexual excitement. Her skirt was bunched around her waist leaving an incredible view of lovely tanned golden legs leading to the one place I wanted to be more than any other in the world at that moment. At most moments for that matter.

I couldn't remember how or when but my cock had already been released from the confines of my tight white boxers and was sticking obscenely straight out into the air. Had it been like that in the lift? I couldn't remember. I didn't care. I saw Hannah take the sight of me in as well and I knew she approved. Whether it was the glint in her eye, the slight crafty smile on her lips or her saying softly and with unrestrained urgency, 'Fuck me!'

I responded hastily by quickly stripping out of the rest of my clothes and crawling up to her until we were face to face. The tip of my cock was teasing her slit gently. I reached down and slid it up and down, allowing it to brush against her clit too; the way I knew she loved. I could see her agitation growing, as well as her anger. 'Fuck me...Please Fuck ME!' She repeated over and over. I loved playing this game with her. Teasing her until she begged. I slid an inch or so of my cock into her; enough so she could feel it but not enough to satisfy her.

'Tell me what you want, you little slut!' I demanded of her whilst keeping a firm grip on my cock. She knew what I wanted to hear straight away, 'Please, fuck me with your big hard cock. Take me and fuck me hard and tell me what a little slut I am!

I loved it when she talked dirty to me; my cock was veritably throbbing with anticipation and eagerness to be deep inside of her. Still I held back, unwilling to give in just yet, releasing a few inches here and there. Her back was arching crazily as she tried desperately to get all of me inside her. I made her repeat her dirty talk over and over again until suddenly without warning I leaned forward and allowed all 7" of my hard cock to slip into her sopping wet pussy.

I went straight in, all the way and paused. I savoured the feeling of being completely ensconced in her tight and wet warmth. It just felt so fucking good. Her legs wrapped around me as she yearned to get every inch out of me she could. Her heels dug into my back. I backed up; hands underneath her, lifting her slightly off the bed before crashing down again and plunging straight back in.

Her sighs turned into more guttural moans. I started to pummel her, hard and fast. I could only maintain this for a short while before I would explode so I slowed down and mixed up the tempo. I concentrated on driving slowly and deeply into her all the while telling her what a dirty little slut she is. Her nails were raking across my back as she thrust her tongue in me and bit my lips.

I slowed down almost to a complete stop and started to really grind into her. I let one of my hands drift down until it was resting gently on top of her little mound. I bent down, and licked her ear. I then whispered to her, 'I want you to cum all over my hard cock whilst I fuck you and play with your hard little clit you dirty girl'.

I started to increase the tempo and kept talking into her ear sometimes punctuating my words with little nips on her earlobe. She loved that. I could hear her gasping and knew she was getting close. She was trying to control the rhythm and I knew that meant she had almost reached her climax. She started crying 'Don't Stop' continually until with a shuddering gasp she arched her back off the bed completely and cried out 'I'm cumming'.

I stayed locked in place allowing her to reach her state of orgasmic bliss and waited a few seconds as she slowly came down from her sexual high. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, as if trying to take in and savour the moment for as long as possible. Letting her breath out slowly and with her big blue eyes twinkling she looked at me and purred, 'Your turn.'

Wriggling out from underneath my body Hannah placed a hand on my chest and pushed me onto my back. Both our bodies were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She straddled my legs and bent over to give me a light kiss. I could see tiny beads of perspiration running down into the cleavage between her breasts. I was overcome with the urge to bury my face in between them.

She lightly raked her nails down my body, past my chest and abs to the tops of my legs. I had always been incredibly sensitive to her touch there and she took full advantage of this. My achingly hard cock was straining, standing straight up almost pleading with Hannah for her to touch. She ignored my cock and continued to lightly caress my inner thighs sending shivers and tremors through my body. A 'Please' escaped my lips and she knew she had me right where she wanted.

Slowly, tenderly, she allowed one of her hands to drift ever closer to my balls until she had them both in her hand. She cupped them ever so lightly, gradually tightening until I could feel the points of her nails beginning to scratch them. With her other hand she lovingly started to tease my shaft running her fingers up and down. I'd never met a girl with such magical hands as Hannah; she seemed to intuitively know exactly what I wanted and exactly when I wanted it

She continued her teasing for a few minutes, constantly changing the pressure and experimenting with different angles. Then she leaned forward, still grasping my cock and balls in both hands, and give me a faint kiss. She continued past my lips until I could feel her hot breath in my ear.

'Tell me what you want to hear...' she murmured, before giving me a quick nip on my earlobe and following with a soothing lick. 'You want me to hear me talk dirty right?' she asked, pulling back and looking at me questioningly. I could only nod in response. Hannah laughed softly and reached over to the bedside table where the bottle of lube was waiting (as if by magic!).

I squirmed slightly in anticipation of feeling the cooling lotion being drizzled all over my engorged cock. I wasn't disappointed as Hannah liberally coated her hands and my lower body with the lubrication. She gently took me in her hands again, this time with both hands around me. I sighed with supreme satisfaction at the feeling of her wet and sticky hands around my lubricated cock. She started one hand at the top, right at the tip of the head and slowly and tightly slid it down until it hit the base.

Then she would let it drop to the side whilst she repeated the motion with her other hand. She continued this, creating a never-ending cycle of intense pleasure. Finally she began to focus just her right hand on the tip of my cock, pulling back the foreskin and caressing the end. With her free left hand Hannah, sultrily and deliberately traced her fingers down over my skin past my cock, over my balls and beyond.

She began to scratch and tease the skin there, a place of immense pleasure for me. She continued in this vein for a few minutes more, bringing me closer and closer to a seemingly unstoppable orgasm. I was in a crazed sexual mind-state. She could have asked me anything then and I would have agreed. What she did was even better. She leaned forward again; her breasts suspended just above me, agonizingly close to my lips and began to talk dirty...

'Does this feel good baby? Do you like the feelings of my little hands on your hard big dick and balls? I love watching you get turned on by me. Nothing turns me on more. And I know just what turns you on. I know that you love it when I wear slutty outfits. I know you pretend you don't like it, but I can see it in your eyes...and I can definitely feel it!'

At this point my eyes had snapped back and locked onto Hannah's face. She must have seen the slight expression of worry and confusion in my body language. 'Do you think I don't know what turns you on baby? You should know that anything that turns you on turns me on even more. I will do anything for you if it makes your dick nice and hard. Because that makes me really wet. Then I want nothing more than to feel you slide into me, fucking me hard, hearing your balls slap against my hard clit.'

I closed my eyes, letting the ripples of pleasure wash over me, focusing on purely enjoying this perfect moment of carnal ecstasy. My breathing had begun to intensify, a sure-fire sign of my impending climax. Hannah continued her dirty talk, her voice turning huskier as she delved deeper into my forbidden fantasies.

'I know you would like that too baby. To fuck me good and hard, to pump me full of your hot cum. I know that's what you're thinking when I'm wearing a slutty outfit. Like tonight. I loved the way you were fucking me with your eyes. And I know you weren't the only one. I know there were others looking at me. Other men that wanted to fuck me with their hard dicks. And I know you know...'

I opened my eyes, staring into Hannah's. I saw the lust there, mirrored in my own eyes. It was then that I realised she really did know all about my depraved and dark fantasies. She liked it! My cock throbbed, it felt so fucking hard. I didn't want to come; I was trying to hold on as long as I could, whilst she manipulated my hardness in her skilled hands.

'Did you like it? Did you like the fact that other men want to fuck your girlfriend? All those men in there wishing they could pound me with their big cocks. Wishing they could push me up against the bar and slide their fucking hard cocks straight into me. Ohh you like this don't you baby. You like hearing about your slutty girlfriend don't you. I've never seen you this hard. I don't want you to come yet, I haven't told you the best part.'

At the exact moment I was about to explode everywhere, she released both her hands and then squeezed the base of my cock hard. My cock pulsed and throbbed, but thankfully I recovered just in time. The slightest touch would have sent me over the edge. Slowly but surely she began to resume jacking me off. By this point I was completely helpless in the bed; sweaty, sticky and a completely sexually crazed wild animal. She had total control over me with just her hands.

'I love watching you get so turned on as I tell you what a bad little girl I am. I know you don't think I'm a little slut but I am. I really am. I'm you're little slut who loves to make you horny and hard. Are you hard thinking of those men wanting to fuck me? Those big men with their stiff dicks all wanting to fuck little me? You think I didn't see? You think I didn't know?

A girl always knows baby. You see I wanted that to happen. I was giving everyone a show just for you baby. All that teasing of everyone in the bar was your own private show. And I loved it. I could see all the men looking at me, wanting me. Including you. All wanting to fuck this little slut. You should have seen the barman looking at my tits. He couldn't take his eyes off of them. God my nipples were so hard. And I was so wet. I loved being so naughty. I know they were all looking at my ass too. Why do you think I was wearing such a short skirt?

I wanted them to look! I wanted them to desire me, to desire it so bad all they could think about was to fuck me. One of the guys at the bar even put a hand on my ass. My bare ass. Yes my bare ass, after I had taken my soaking knickers off and given them to you. You think I didn't know that everyone could see. That you could see as well. I was watching you, loving how turned on you were getting. I think you really like the idea of me getting fucked by another man don't you? Would you like to see me getting pounded by a big hard dick? Would that turn you on? Would that make you fucking CUM?'

And I came like never before. Like I'd been saving myself for months and could now finally release myself. I was never a guy who would come like a pornstar but at that moment I released a torrent of cum all over the both of us. Her hands and breasts were coated. I could feel it hot and wet on my own stomach too. It felt as if my whole body was coming and it originated from somewhere deeper within me. It was such a powerful orgasm.

Her dirty talk had sent me completely over the edge. She had crashed through all my mental barriers on the subject and attacked me at my weakest moment. I couldn't believe she had known what she was doing in the bar. She was testing me the whole time! And now she knew, she knew what turned me on the most.

I started to freak out as all my insecurities swam in front of me. What if she thought I was a freak? Only a weirdo wanted to see someone else fuck their loved one right? Was I not a man? How could she be attracted to me now? And now that the incredible feelings had subsided I realised the very idea sickened me. How could I want that for my girlfriend and love of my life?

I struggled to hold back these emotions and thoughts and sank back into the mattress, hugely embarrassed. Hannah could read something was wrong. 'That was amazing. I've never seen you come so much! Did you not enjoy it?' she asked sounding slightly hurt.

'Of course I did. It was amazing. Mind-blowing. I just don't want to. I don't want to be turned on by these thoughts but I can't help it' I whispered. I felt so vulnerable.

'It's okay. I think it's hot. Remember whatever turns you on turns me on!' Hannah reassured me. But it wasn't enough; I couldn't stop the feeling of self-loathing. I loathed the fact that possibly the best orgasm of my life centred around my girlfriend being unfaithful

The next morning I was still feeling a bit uncomfortable, heightened possibly by the sly smile the receptionist gave us as we checked out. We were both also nursing quite serious hangovers and hadn't really mentioned the previous night. I was kind of hoping Hannah had forgotten. I certainly tried to over the next few weeks.

Although the memory of that hand job would sometimes spring unbidden to the forefront of my mind whenever I was masturbating. I would remember what she had said whilst she was jacking me off and I would always without fail get a powerful erection. It was probably the trigger for the dream I had just had. The dream of her being fucked by another man...

Time and place had been completely distorted as they usually are in dreams and I don't know how or why but we were in my old kitchen. Hannah was wearing something befitting of a secretary. A very sexy secretary and we were discussing the events of the previous night. She had gone to a friend's party and had since been acting very strangely.

I cornered her in the kitchen, with her backed up against a counter. I already had a faint subconscious notion of what had occurred but I desperately needed her verbal confirmation. I asked her the question that all partners hope they never have to ask seriously. She hesitated...and I knew what that meant. Then she quietly said 'Yes'.

The feelings of complete and utter shock were so real; the majority of my brain didn't understand that it was just a dream. I didn't know how to respond, I was in complete disbelief. My heart was pounding rapidly in a staccato fashion. I saw a flicker of something cross her face. Was that pity? Did she feel sorry for me? She had just cheated on me and she felt sorry for me?

The humiliation was unbearable. I knew what I should do. I should shout and tell her to pack bags. I knew this was what most men would do in this situation. Yet I could do nothing. I was frozen. Eventually all I could do was ask, 'Did you do any more than kiss?'

'No' she replied emphatically. Too emphatically. Her slightly offended tone of voice was a dead giveaway. 'Why?' I gasped out; my breathing was becoming more laborious.

She gave up the pretence,' I don't know. I don't know why okay! We were dancing and things become a little bit too intimate for my liking so I tried to stop. Then he got really mad and followed me. We were alone in one of the bedrooms. I tried to tell him no but I couldn't. I was just frozen. He was so angry and mad. He just picked me up and was throwing me around the place. He was crazy with sexual rage.'

I could see her lips moistening slightly as she told her sordid story. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips and I could see in her glassy look she was remembering the incident. Then she must have mentally kicked herself as she regained focus and continued talking. 'You're always so loving and nice, gentle and kind. But he just picked me up and fucked me. There was so much raw passion.'

'Did you enjoy it?' I interrupted her starkly.

'Me? No...No of course not!' She replied weakly. It was just so blatantly obvious that the little slag had loved every second of it. I couldn't believe it. That my beautiful darling innocent angel would do this to me. I was an emotional wreck. But again there was one emotion that was pushing all the other ones aside.

I could feel the urge to fuck her building. I wanted to reclaim her. I wanted to tell her this, but I wasn't sure how she would respond. It must have been some strange sadomasochistic switch in my mind that was being triggered. I felt so angry and betrayed but it was like I was getting off on that very fact. I couldn't let Hannah know that. She already knew too much. 'Who is he?' I demanded.