All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay'

by keithdavis1010

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it's a fantasy story

Who cares if this story has a bit of non-consent in it (the drugs). It's just a story which is so hot it got me hard reading it. I wish my girlfriend would videotape me while many hung men fuck my face and fuck my ass. I want it so bad !!!!!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sounds very interesting, maybe I'd like to try it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If that could only hapen to me !!!!!!

Wow what a turn on! I am straight but would really love that to hapen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the big boy

i loved the story i wish my girlfiend would do that to me it sooo hot xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish I was you

I want this too

tremegtremegalmost 16 years ago
wow

what a great story, wish i had the same chance!

frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Work

I read from your comment that this story inst autobiographical in nature but it reads like your a real slut with experience.

Just let me know if you want some experience? I'll send you our Craigs list ad were always looking for some fresh meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love this!

Its just a story-and a great one at that...You nailed this fantasy perfectly..welcome back-I missed your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why so long?

Where have you been? I luv your stories. They just keep getting better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mega Kudos

I'll freely admit that I tend towards the nonconsent stories usually. No bodily functions or pain-play...but the darker aspect of control stories that leans toward rape. I would _never_ condone such a thing in real life! However, I think many people have that darker side that wonders what it would be like to be truly taken by the handsome (or beautiful) stranger of their dreams. Basically I go for forced lust, not violence. Your story did the trick perfectly...despite having the fore-knowledge of his willing consent. Personally, I prefer the reveal that it had been pre-consented to at the end of stories...but that's just me. I think you should be comended for writing a story that can appeal both to non-consent lit fans and those BDSM lit fans that want the consent clear before they begin.

And one more thing...a note to those idiots that think this was in anyway a rape story: He had told her the fanatsy while sober. They played a 'test' game just the two of them and he admitted to wanting more. She gave him the opportunity to take back those words when he was sober and not in the throes of lust. He didn't. While the act itself _could_ have been questionable considering the drugs involved if taken as a solitary advent, when you add it to everything they had done and said beforehand consent is clear. :P

*cheers*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story - commenters get a life

Whom ever gave it a 0 because it was non/consensual. You are an anal boob. BDSM keeps it SSC in REAL LIFE not in stories. BDSM lit is full of drugging, mc, and rape. That is why its a story. Ignore the guy and good story.

elyokoelyokoalmost 17 years ago
excellent fantasy!

To Keithdavids1010: you're free to write anything you want on this site, and some people still don't get that *some* stories don't please them because the thema doesn't fit their own fantasy or kind of fantasies. In that case, people, your comments are pointless and the exit is this way ===> X.

Concerning this story: damn hot and sexy! Well written, the girlfriend is a loving one who just opens his deepest fantasies, and hers...

A next chapter (and last one) could indeed be interesting: what happens next? how far she pushes his limits? how deep his fantasies make him go? As a street sissy whore, with his girlfriend taking the money, but eveything in a relationship of love and lust, which is what we see throught all your stories.

I wish there will be a last part!

Thanks again for your great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

i bet alot of those L W cucks would love this happen to them in real life. i mean, why stick to watching in the closet and eating cream pie if you can experience it by yourself and get cum from its source?

Great Job!

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 17 years ago
Well done.

I liked it. Good flow, readable, and sexy. If such stories offend people, why do they bother reading them? It was clearly labeled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't listen to the negative!

Regardless of whether it was rape or consentual, it was a hot story, and a situation that I would love to be put in! To be used like a whore by countless men is hot and to have a girlfriend that not only encourages it, but helps it happen and then tapes it is even hotter. Don't let the negative comments get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
when in non ideal stories,then non ideal comments

rather non or ideal the comments go with the story.it sucks in non ideal or ideal story.

keithdavis1010keithdavis1010almost 17 years agoAuthor
Apologies and a reply from the Author

My stories are just that stories. They are not autobiographical in nature and are not based on true events.

Control is a crucial element in any sexual experience and it is an integral part of almost any fantasy regardless of orientation. Trusting another person enough to give up control is liberating and exciting. I do acknowledge that some people are confused and upset over stories of “consensual rape.”

I will reiterate that these stories take place in an ideal world under ideal circumstances. That is, I do not mention condoms (which no one seems to object to) but definitely advocate the use of, and I do not mention “safe words” for readability. Anyone drawn to reading such a story would in my opinion be less likely to be offended by this.

True rape has little to do with sex and more to do with power in order to compensate for deep feelings of inadequacy. It is a horrible act that is devastating to the victim, regardless of whether it a man or a woman. Violence is another element in nonconsensual sex that is always absent in all my stories.

So once again I do not advocate rape, and if I have offended anyone I offer my sincerest apologies. The purpose of my stories is to entertain not to offend anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well since when is drugged consent, consent?

You were right. This guy was raped! Criminal rape. Using drugs to get him where he could not object and could be used with no problem. Dont mind gay or such, even gangbangs, but this is nonconsent rape. Glad it was taped gives evidence of all of them involved. Makes the investigation so much easier. You might want to recall a BDSM axiom that keeps people out of jail. Safe, Sane, Consensual, and where play is involved no alcohol or drugs. Later it doesnt come back to give you time at the states expense. And to make the story a very unhappy camper, we dont know if the guy liked it, or if the drugs were talking for him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Once again....the best!

Sincerely, we've waited for years new stories, and finally it came out! :)

As usual, your story looks so real, so living, and so kinky!

The way the girlfriend starts to make him used.... who knows what s gonna happen with the tape? and will he be turned into a real trick whore? Or even forced? an epilogue with a twist could have been great too!

Thanks a lot, and let's hope there will be new stories before 2010! ^^

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous