My Girl's First Visit To Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked a couple of blocks down the street to the hotel the ladies were staying at. Once we entered the elevator and the doors closed the girls began to make out again. My girl and I followed suit. It was a short ride up to their floor, but it was just what we all needed to get back on the same page again.

We got to their room, a very nice suite with a couch and a big screen TV and a large California king sized bed. The girls kicked off their shoes as soon as we walked through the door, my girl wasn't far behind and of course I joined the crowd. My girl and I walked to the window and looked at the view of the city skyline. The other 2 ladies went to the bathroom, I thought to freshen up. We could hear them in there giggling with each other.

As we were taking in the view, we started making out again, but we were getting more into it than before, I guess we felt safe here, she was grabbing my ass and pulling me against her, my cock instantly rock hard, I started fondling the tops of her tits and I bent down to kiss the exposed flesh, up to her shoulders and neck and then a deep french kiss. By now she could feel my massive hard on, she felt the outline of it through my slacks and started rubbing up and down the shaft while we were kissing and by now I was pulling at one of her nipples coaxing it out into the open, pinching it, tweaking it and then I bent over to suck on it, that's when we both immediately realized we had an audience. The 2 ladies had come back out of the bathroom, and they definitely freshened up a bit. They were down to their bras, panties and stockings. The were standing there holding onto each other and watching us, they urged us to continue and feel free to do whatever felt good.

I immediately bent back down and sucked hard on my girls nipple and with the other hand untied her corset. It was much looser now and I could slide it down a bit and fully expose both of her sexy tits. Her nipples were both wrinkled up and rock hard, just the way I like em. I stood up and pulled my girl into me and that was all she needed to spur her back to my hard on, she turned away from me and pushed her ass against me, I pulled it into me like I was doing her doggy style, I undid the zipper on her skirt and slid it down her hips and let it hit the floor and exposed her sexy ass with her g string panties, such a sight.

The smell of sex hit my nose as I could now smell her wet pussy, which just drives me insane, because I know it tastes so sweet. I finished undoing the laces on her corset and removed it as well. Now she was just in her G-string, thigh highs and garter, oh so sexy. I walked her over to the bed and laid her on her back, we passed the girls on the way and they were into full on make out mode, both of their bras removed and standing nipple to nipple in a full french kiss and Jennifer was clearly fingering Sherry's pussy.

I had another pussy on my mind right now, I started sucking on my girls tits, all over, her nipples were getting pinched and I paid special attention to the underside of her tits, such a sensitive zone, but my attention soon moved down lower, I kissed my way down her stomach and rubbed my lips across her pussy, they were immediately wet with her juices, it smelled so good, but I had to taste. I spread her legs wide and her pussy lips opened up and exposed her very hard clit, she was so excited.

I started with my tongue at the very bottom of her opening, so juicy right there, and worked my way up slowly, sucking hard on her lips along the way. My mouth made it all the way up to her clit which I teasingly flicked my tongue across, her legs jerked in reaction to this, I went back to it and planted kisses on it, it was soo sensitive right now, just the slightest touch made her squirm, I slid a finger into her pussy now and fingered her a little before returning my attention to her clit, I took it in mouth and swirled my tongue around it, tapping hard now and then with my tongue, developing a rhythm, soon i added a suck into it, sucking it deep into my mouth, I repeated this over and over again while i was still fingering her.

I was deep into concentration when I got a tap on my shoulder, it was Jennifer, she didn't say anything, but spoke to me silently with her face that she wanted a taste of my girl. I moved out and Jennifer moved in, I gave it a minute, my girls eyes were closed, but I'm sure she now realized what was going on. I moved onto the bed next to her and sucked on her right nipple, biting a little here and there, and in no time at all, Sherry was working on the right nipple. My girl was being pleased by 3 people simultaneously, she had talked about this in her fantasies and especially this combination, 2 other ladies and me. Now it was coming true, I can't imagine how she was feeling, but she is certainly not nervous about it, she is moaning and squirming now.

She opened her eyes and gave each of us a quick glance, first me, Jennifer, then Sherry. She glanced further to her left and noticed how Sherry was laying, her pussy was almost in my girls face. My girl reached over and touched Sherry's pussy, which she reacted to by spreading her legs a bit and my girl started feeling around and was soon fingering Sherry's sweet pussy. I was just playing with her tits and soaking it all in, what a sight.

Sherry went and knelt next to my girls head, my girl gave me that knowing glance as I glanced back to her, I knew it was completely game on. She pulled Sherry onto her face and started eating her pussy with reckless abandon. She was darting her tongue in and out of her pussy like a little cock and rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. Sherry bent over slightly and gave more access to her clit and my girl knew exactly what to do.

I got off the bed and got behind Jennifer. Her sexy wide hips were calling my name. I pulled my clothes off and scooted closer to her, I let my cock touch one of her ass cheeks and she looked up from my girls pussy and back at me as if to say "go ahead, fuck me". That's all I needed, I spread her ass wide open and saw her sexy pussy just waiting for me, I gave it a rub up and down her slit with my cock and slid my way on in. I started slowly at first but soon got into pulling her by the hips into me hard. I was really enjoying this, as was she, she would moan now and then right into my girls pussy and would in turn it made my girl moan and in turn that would make Sherry moan, I was all so intertwined.

I was pounding Jennifer harder and now sliding my thumb against her asshole, she was responding well to this so I put my thumb into her asshole and she went wild. By now she and Sherry were both taking turns on my girls pussy and my girl was enjoying Sherry, from what I could tell all of them had orgasmed several times already. It just seemed like time to switch things up.

I got up, as did Jennifer, we left my girl and Sherry in a 69 for a brief moment, but I was ready to slid into my girl, I moved forward and slipped my cock deep into my girl and she was now fiercely eating Sherry's pussy, but Jennifer wanted to fuck too. Jennifer got behind Sherry with a strap on dildo and as she was bent over, Jennifer inserted it deep into her pussy. So I was fucking my girl on the bottom and Jennifer was fucking Sherry on the top of this very busy 69. The girls kept at each others clits and were thoroughly enjoying it all. I slid my cock out of my girl now and then and Sherry gobbled it up.

I was getting closer to cumming now and made sure they all knew about it. I asked them all for a favor, I wanted to cum in all 3 of their mouths at the same time, they all giggled and stopped what they were doing and got down on their knees in a semi circle in front of my cock. My girl was in the middle and started sucking me deep and Sherry and Jennifer were rubbing my legs and my ass pulling me into my girls throat, my girl decided to share a little and passed my cock over to Jennifer, and then to Sherry, all of them were great cock suckers in their own way.

Sherry got behind me now and spread my cheeks and began to lick my asshole as the other 2 were taking turns on my cock. I couldn't take much more. I told them to get ready, again all 3 got together with mouths wide open and tongues out and I jerked my cock feverishlly and began to cum, I squirted my juices in each mouth from Sherry to my girl to Jennifer, some got on their chins, noses, forehead's and was now dripping everywhere, they all seemed to look at each other and had the same idea, they began kissing and licking each other clean of my juices. Oh what a sight.

We all sat down on the couch together, we looked at the city lights and talked about what just happened, passing kisses around now and then. My girl and I cleaned up and decided to head for home and thanked the ladies for a wonderful night. We exchanged numbers and decided if we ever have a chance again to do this, we will.

The next night the phone rang and guess who?.....they were still in town ready for more, which we were more than willing to give.

12