My Grandmother Teaches Me About "Life" Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

I bucked one last time and felt what I had been waiting for forever. I leaned in, and so did she.

And as we shared a great, passionate kiss, I ejaculated inside her.

Again and again, my cock sent gushes of hot cum into her waiting womb. I felt her squeeze her pussy walls as I did, which made it feel even more pleasurable. It felt like hours to me... hours of the greatest feeling on Earth.

It was incredible, her and I kissing as I continued to cum. I felt the fluids begin to escape her cunt and drip onto my balls and hips. I never wanted it to end.

About an hour later we were still laying in her bed hold each other and we heard the phone ring. She reached over to answer it and all those lovely love juices flowed out of her swollen pussy and all over my stomach.

It was my grandmother checking to make sure I arrived safely and Geri answered, " He has CUM many times and made me feel like a women again with this monster 10 ¾ " long penis I have my hand wrapped around at this very moment, thank you."

I could hear granny laugh and say, "Well enjoy him for a couple of day as the three of us are headed to SFO, for a shopping spree and to check in on the company that is manufacturing the "TOY" they are producing from the mold of his lovely hard cock."

Geri's mouth fell open and said, "Bring me one back PLEASE so I can remember him when he has to leave me, PLEASE."

Dee agreed, but said that the real thing is always better, to which I could hear mother in the back ground agreeing.

Mother then grabbed the phone from Dee and asked if I had "gone DOWN on you yet?"

Geri answered, "NO!"

Mother told her to make sure I "eat / lick her pussy" as he is one of the best we three have ever had do it to our "love tunnels."

Geri looked over at me and spread her legs as to say "GO TO IT BOY."

I looked at her and motioned that I need to pee first.

She motioned for me to go and as I was leaving the room I heard her say to granny, "I will make sure he enjoys the week with me before sending him back to you."

As I was standing peeing as Geri walking into the bathroom and took hold of my flaccid cock and helped me aim at the toilet.

She then sat down and I could hear the fluids run out of her long before the pee started flowing.

Once she was done we both got into the shower and then headed to the pool hand in hand naked and still dripping wet from the shower. (Why waste getting a towel wet)

We jumped into the pool and floated around till I came up between her legs and while gentle pressing then apart and my tongue over her lips and made her cry out in pleasure.

She grabbed my head and raised it up and said we should get out of the water and onto one of the air mattress for this action.

Licking a shaved pussy was a first for me and it was a totally different experience.

Her lips were so soft and large.

Her colitis's stuck out like a penis out from her cunt lips.

I ran my tongue over and over it till she screamed and pinched her legs around my head in a climax that was earth shattering.

Once she released my head I stuck my tongue deeper into her pussy and licked at her sweet juices. (None of mine mixed in this time)

I pulled my head back a little and told her to get up on the edge of the pool so I could truly give her the attention she deserved.

She staggered up the steps and turned and sat down with her legs hanging into the pool.

I gently pushed them apart and again attacked her lips with vigor.

She leaned back on to her elbows and cried out with pleasure as I sank my tongue deep into her moist "tunnel of love."

I glanced up and saw her puffy nipples getting a dark red in color and much more swollen.

I reached around her leg and pinched one of her nipples that sent her into another violent climax.

All this time my cock was so hard and bumping against the pool edge that I could not take it any longer. I gently slid her backwards on the towel she had under her ass and hoisting myself out of the pool, right between her spread legs.

My cock pushed against her lips till it parted them and I sank part way into the "TUNNEL OF LOVE" that was now wetter than the water in the pool.

Just as she was wrapping her legs around my waist, the front door bell rang and she cried "SHIT."

She looked up at me and said, "I didn't realize it was so late and the gals are here.

I pulled out of her and rolled over and sighed, "OH well, so much for fun the rest of the evening."

Geri looked at me and with a big smile said, "HELL no you are going to have to fuck all three of us before and again after dinner."

I looked at her and smiled back.

I stood to put my trunks back on and she grabbed them and said, "NO we will answer the door like we are and I hope that hard on stays hard till you get there."

As we walked to the front door Geri reached for my cock and pumped it ever so gently to keep it at full mast.

I opened the door and Nancy and Carols mouths dropped open and they screamed together, "What kind of an evening do you have planned Geri?"

See chapter ten for that answer.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12