My Guardian Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
Seth and Grace continue their passion.
3.1k words
4.72
7.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the pressure of the blade before I saw blood. It didn't hurt at first; the slice from my collarbone to my shoulder blade. But a second later, the stinging and searing pain arrived and I started crying. My head went forward and the pain increased. The hands on my arms tightened and I felt more blood rushing. My blood was hot as it ran down my chest and back, and I felt the blade nestle against the other side of my collarbone.

"NooooOOOOOOOOOOO." I heard Seth's voice through the fog of my brain, but couldn't register much. The pain was overpowering most of my coherent thoughts, but I heard the scuffle happen, and then the blade was away from my neck. There was a loud grunt and thump, and my chair was knocked a little. It took strength, but I opened my eyes to see Kai laying on the ground. Blood was pooling around his mouth, and there was a tangible wound protruding from his scalp.

It was apparent that he was dead.

The other men were already fleeing. I saw their backs; black wings spread wide. The padlock door was already open, with a loud BANG, and they were off up the stairs. It wouldn't be long before they were flying, miles away from here.

Seth's hands were already on mine, undoing the bonds that held me. His hands were strong and steady, whereas mine were shaking so much that it was hard for him to release me. When he did, he stepped back and very gently helped me stand up. Wordlessly, he took off his shirt and pressed it against my neck, putting gentle pressure against it. I cried out, the pain being extremely unbearable, and Seth's nostrils flared.

"I'm sorry Gracey... please just sit here and I'll call Brady to come take you home..." he whispered before pushing me back towards the chair, and turning without another word. He didn't leave the room, but went to the opposite side of it and spoke in hushed tones. I kept adding pressure to my neck, no matter how much it hurt. The blood was seeping through the shirt and I was starting to get dizzy. I was losing too much.

Seth was by my side again in an instant. His hand took over mine and held his now blood soaked shirt against me. His other hand ran down my arms, over my stomach, my face, looking for scratches and dents. My eye was still swollen from the hit that Kai gave me. I'd almost forgotten about him until I looked over again. The blood was a puddle beside his head, his mouth hanging open. The obvious damage to Kai's head came from the huge puncture wound and crusted blood around his hair. I instantly flinched away from Seth, not meaning to.

His jaw clenched and I never saw more hurt come into his eyes than just then. I was about to apologize, but he spoke first. "Brady's going to take you to the hospital. He already called your parents and they're on their way." His lips briefly smiled the smallest smile. "I'm sure this isn't an uncommon call for them."

I nodded, but couldn't meet his eyes. I wasn't afraid of Seth. I'd never be afraid of Seth, but I was thinking. Thinking of all the things Kai told me. What had Seth done? How much of his previous life has he not told me? "Why can't you take me...?" I whispered.

Seth didn't meet my eyes. "I think it'd be better..." He trailed off. There was the sound of footsteps up above, and moments later, Brady entered into the small warehouse room. He was windblown and was carrying a blanket. He wordlessly walked towards me, picked me up, and wrapped the blanket around me.

"Take her straight to the hospital, then straight home and make sure she's safe in her bed. I want you to take watch there all night, and I'll come if I can. I'm going after Kai's cronies." Seth spoke rapidly, looking Brady straight in the eye. Seth was only very slightly taller than Brady, yet Seth held so much more power and leadership in his posture that it was evident that Seth had better rank. "If you hear or see anything, you call me right away."

Brady nodded, and started walking away with me. I was confused. Seth wasn't coming? Wasn't that his job? To keep me safe? It wasn't Brady's... "Wait WAIT." I shouted. I was leaning back, trying to get a view of Seth. We were already 3 huge strides away from him. My eyes must've been so scared. I didn't care what Kai said. I didn't care what Seth used to be. I didn't want to be away from him.

Seth came forward slowly and took my hands. "You need to get to the hospital, Grace. You've already lost so much blood. I promise that you're going to be okay." He was looking into my eyes, portraying false hope in his.

"I don't want you to leave me..." I whispered. Tears were forming in my eyes, and I tried to get a handle on myself. "Please don't stay away from me..."

Seth breathed deeply, then planted a quick kiss to my forehead. Then he nodded to Brady, and he was suddenly running. Running up the stairs, out onto the warehouse roof where it was a cold, but breathtaking night. The stars were beautiful here. Brady didn't hesitate to lift into the air, and then the wind was rushing in my ears. I closed my eyes as tears stung my face, and forbade myself to start sobbing. Brady turned my face towards his chest and whipped his wings faster.

I'd never felt such pain in my entire life.

************************************************************************

Seth didn't come that night. Or the night after that. Or the next night. I stayed up, leaning out my window looking at the sky, hoping to see his shadow against the moon. But, there was nothing.

My heart started breaking then. I'd done a lot of thinking these past couple of days, not being at school. The official report to the doctors and my parents was that I'd been caught in a bar fight in downtown Greenwich. My neck and shoulder barely hurt anymore, and my eye was almost healed. I thought that after everything had died down, maybe Seth would come to me. But he hasn't so far. I haven't gone to school and missed my AP exam, but my teacher said that I could make it up anytime, and that there was no rush.

Brady kept watch over me every night since the accident. He doesn't talk much and only makes it worse because he reminds me so much of Seth.

The fifth night after my accident, I was laying in bed and thinking of everything that had happened in the last week, tears running down my face. I'd been so happy that day, and everything turned bad in an instant. I didn't know if Seth ever caught up with the guys that worked for Kai, and Brady wouldn't tell me. He stayed outside my window all night, even thought I had offered him a seat in my room where it was much warmer. He simply shook his head and turned back towards the cloudless night.

A quiet knock came from my window and I quickly rolled over, expecting it to be Brady. I wiped my eyes and padded across the hardwood floors lightly. The clock said it was only 1:34am. A hunched form took shape on my windowsill and I quickly opened the window to the frigid night air.

The form swung his head, then quickly ducked into my room. Seth was wearing a black jacket over torn jeans, his hair whipped around his face. I crossed my arms over my chest, hunching in on myself to keep warm while he stared at me. He quickly put the window back down again.

We stayed in silence for a while before Seth ducked his head and rubbed a hand behind his neck: a mannerism he always did when he was nervous. He opened his mouth, as if to speak, then closed it again. His dark eyes flashed against the moon when he turned his face back towards the window. It was silent between us; the only sound was me shifting from foot to foot on the cold hardwood floor.

Tentatively, I stepped forward. His eyes flashed again in the moonlight, watching me as I moved towards him. I stopped short and looked up at him. Seth gasped. "You're crying..." his voice was pained. I was flustered, and tried rubbing my eyes to get the tears to go away. I didn't know what to say. I was mad. He hadn't been here when I asked him to be. But I could never fight with Seth. We'd never even argued.

"You ignored me for 5 days..." I whispered. "You weren't even here to protect me. You sent Brady every night..." I started choking up, and Seth opened his mouth to speak, but I put my hand over it. "I don't care about your past, Seth. What Kai said... it doesn't matter to me. I know what I was signing up for when I fell in love with you. You gave me plenty of warning in the beginning. As a Fallen angel... I'd expect you to have... done things that I probably wouldn't approve of. You've been alive for... so long. And I don't expect you to tell me everything about your past, really. I do understand. But I just..." tears were falling now, and I tried keeping them back, "... do you not want to be my Guardian anymore? I understand with e-everything that's h-happened that you'd be scared to be with me anymore, but I don't like the thought of losing you. It's your decision... I...I'll understand."

I could feel Seth's gaze on me, but I refused to meet it. My heart was racing and I felt the heat coming off of his body. "Are you scared of me?" He asked, his voice surprisingly gruff.

"No." I answered easily.

He breathed deeply, and I felt his hands trail up my arms. "I never want to leave you Grace. I will do everything there is to keep you safe. There were necessary things I had to get done..." he trailed off, his thumbs stroking my arms.

"Did you kill them?" I asked, finally looking him in the eyes. There was no fear in mine, and after a minute of searching for any, he finally answered.

"The one who cut you."

I nodded again, suddenly very tired. "I do want to discuss things with you. But I'll never fear you, Seth. I know that you're different now..." I tilted my head up towards him, staring straight into his dark eyes. I could almost see my reflection in them. He was breathing hard and he finally pulled me against his chest, holding me tightly, careful not to touch the scar on my neck.

"They hurt you... I let them hurt you..." Seth's arms tightened around me with the anger he felt towards himself. I squirmed my arms out of his and twined them around his neck, gently massaging his neck and back. He inhaled deeply, a frustrated breath, and leaned his forehead against mine. "I had never thought about it before. What the Guardian Baron's might do when they found out. I guess because a relationship like ours has never happened before." He stopped talking for a while, and I just stayed, listening to our steady breathing. "Gracey, for all my life, I'll never forgive myself for indirectly hurting you. For not saving you." His jaw clenched, and I turned my head a little to kiss his lips. Finally his jaw relaxed and he kissed me back. "We have to be careful..." he whispered when I tugged on his shirt. I nodded and tried kissing him again, but he caught both of my wrists gently and looked into my eyes. "Kai wasn't lying... with my strength..." he went on, reaching out and stroking my cheek, "I could easily hurt you. You have to tell me if I ever do. Immediately. Okay?"

Again, I nodded and slid my hands up the front of his shirt. My hands slipped past his jacket and it fell to the floor. Muscle was tensed under his skin, with veins twining. I truly felt his strength. My fingers crept over the crease in his elbow and up his biceps. Seth was staring at me. His breath fanned across my face. So much that I could almost taste him. When I got to his chest, I whispered for him to take off his shirt. He stayed staring at me, then swiftly took off the white cotton shirt he'd had on under his black jacket.

My forehead came up to about his nose, and I could feel his lips resting against me, trembling. His hands were at my waist, and we were almost completely pressed against each other. Fingers slipped past my shirt fabric and gently touched my hips, moving forward, drawing invisible lines from hips to belly button. I breathed deeply and let his fingers send shivers of pleasure down my body. I felt, rather than saw, him smile. My hands slipped from his chest down to his abs, then lower to where his jeans rested perfectly on his hips. Shakingly, I undid the button in his jeans, then slowly looked up into his eyes. Seth blinked, then smiled softly, holding my gaze while his fingers still stroked my tummy.

We walked backwards to my bed, Seth tugging up my shirt while I tugged down his jeans. My hair was static against the fabric of my shirt, and fell softly against my shoulders. Seth's lips found mine. His tongue traced my bottom lip while I breathed him in. Strong hands made their way down my hips to my thighs. He gripped the backs of my thighs and picked me up easily. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his need for me on the inside of my thighs. I was only in panties and a bra now, and I so badly wanted Seth to take the rest of our clothes off. Instead, he swayed a little while we kissed more passionately, and gently pressed me against the wall beside my bed. I whimpered softly against his lips, trying to tell him how much I wanted him.

Seth's fingers slipped past my panties and I gasped and leaned my head back when he touched me. I could tell I was wet by the way Seth's breathing increased and his kissing became more urgent. I felt his hips thrusting very slightly against mine and I moaned in his ear. With confidence, my hand found its way down to Seth's hardness and I gently started stroking him. He was trembling and gasped my name when my thumb circled around the head, feeling his precum. Seth groaned loudly, then gripped my panties and pulled them. They ripped easily and he let them fall to the floor, but both of us were past noticing. I pulled him to me with my legs. His hand came to rest on my neck, and we stared at each other for just a second. Seth's eyes were steady, but his lips were shaking while I stroked him. Kissing, he moved his lips to my collarbone and started pushing in me.

My lips opened, and I reached my hand back, grasping for anything to grip besides his back. I found the top of the windowsill and gripped it so hard while Seth pulled back and thrusted further in me. I moaned his name loudly and felt his teeth on my collarbone. His boxers were still around his hips. He was gripping my thighs and thrusting so hard in me that he pushed me up the wall a little.

Seth groaned then pulled me away from the wall, and turned to lay us down on the bed. I instantly grabbed his hips and pulled him back to me. My breasts were bouncing with each thrust, and I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to kiss me everywhere. Kisses started at my neck, very soft there, then moved to my breasts, where Seth sucked and very very gently nibbled. The only sound we could hear was our bodies moving together and harsh breathing. I gripped the back of the headboard and arched my hips out towards him. He pulled back and gripped them. I rolled my hips to match his thrusts. Seth whispered "Fuck" under his breath when he felt me clenching around him.

His thumb stroked my clit, making my mouth open and my breath come out in a woosh. My thighs gripped his waist harder, feeling an orgasm coming. He leaned back over me, thrusting so hard, pulling his hard member all the way out and thrusting back in me. He grunted a little, and I answered softly in his ear. Finally, my fingers pressed hard into his back and I exploded around him, crying out his name and contracting around him while the biggest orgasm came over me. Seth kept pushing and pulling in and out of me while I came down from my high. His mouth covered mine, breathing me in. He whispered my name, and I nodded, biting his shoulder and pressing my hand against his lower back. He arched into me, gripping my hips, and his breath came out as a shudder into my mouth. Sweat covered our bodies, and I felt him tense and release inside of me. I cried out his name again, breathing hard and wrapping myself around him.

Seth kept his grip on my hips and his chest kept heaving against mine. His grip tightened a small amount, to where it almost hurt. I felt his hips still gyrating the smallest amount before he pulled out of me, tugging my body with him to lay across my bed. Our breathing was slowly going back to normal. A blush entered my cheeks and collarbone when I thought of how passionate we had just been. Seth smiled when he saw and kissed my forehead. He moved his lips to hover over mine, and he mouthed "I love you" against me. I nodded. "Good." I whispered, before laying my head against his shoulder and interlacing our fingers together.

When I looked up in his eyes again a little while later, I saw a love that shone brightly, and underneath that, protectiveness, and, if I wasn't mistaken, something almost possessive.

To be honest, it only turned me on more.

I rolled back on top of him, surprising him before I started kissing his chest, and snaking my way down his body. Seth's hands caught my arms before letting me continue, all the while looking up at him with love.