My Hands My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked directly at my pussy. "And it looks like you need a shave, or a wax. Do you want me..."

I cut her off, "Maybe tomorrow or something? I'm really tired now. But first I have to pee."

Steph bounded to the bathroom door. "Yay! Let's pee!"

I shook my head, smiling at the weirdness of all this, as I walked naked to my sister, who was now waiting impatiently at the toilet.

She dimple-grinned. "I've been looking forward to this!"

I spluttered, "What? You have? I've been the opposite. I've been dreading it. I was embarrassed to pee in front of you."

"Don't be Jess. It's naughty I know, but this is kinda turning me on."

I didn't know what to say. I just looked at my smiling sister as if seeing her for the first time.

"Now pee!" she commanded. She moved in front of me, then knelt down, looking straight at my pussy.

"You don't mind do you?" She looked a bit worried I'd say no.

I shook my head, concentrating on peeing. At first I didn't think I could, but once it started it gushed out. I let out a sigh of relief.

So did Steph. "Ohhh. Wow. That's beautiful."

I laughed. "You are naughty!"

She smiled at me, and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper. "Now for the fun part!"

Still on her knees, she reached between my legs with the paper and started to wipe. She wiped, then she wiped some more.

"Steph..."

"Just a bit more.." she said and continued wiping.

It was getting to me. It felt good. My breathing had picked up, and I was about to tell her to stop, when I realized she wasn't using the paper anymore! It was her bare fingers rubbing my pussy.

My sister looked up at me with lust-filled eyes and said slowly, "You're all wet again Jessy."

With that she leant forward, licked my right nipple, then took it into her mouth, and at the same time pushed a finger up my sopping hole. I couldn't help myself; I had been building up to this all day. I came. I came, shuddering, and gasping for air, while trying not to scream in case I woke Mom. I came, rocking back and forth on that toilet seat, with my sisters finger inside me, her mouth on my breast, in the most intense orgasm of my life.

Slowly I came back to reality. I sat there looking wide-eyed at Steph. Still gasping for air.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmy..."

And suddenly her lips were on mine. Her sweet warm lips pressing, searching. Oh my god. My sisters arms were around me, her mouth was on mine, and it was beautiful. It was right.

Finally she broke the kiss, and still holding me, our faces just inches apart, we stared into each others eyes; awestruck.

And then she dimpled; "Let's go to bed."

12