My Heart Belongs To Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, he had his head underneath me. This time, it was he who was cleaning me up, groaning and twisting his body until every drop of juice was off my body, then going on to my pussy and licking it from asshole to clit, then concentrating on the clit until I was thrashing my legs over him in my third climax of the evening.

I stayed with Daddy all night, of course. I couldn't possibly have the energy to go back to my apartment after all that. He had a business breakfast the next morning and left me still sleeping. I went home and cleaned up, saying nothing to the curious stares of my roommates, and took a short nap just to catch me up. I wound up sleeping through lunch, but Daddy did call to make arrangements for dinner.

I dressed attractively but sedately, had a fine meal and a bottle of wine with him, and then of course it was back to his hotel room for more hot sex. I did get to feel his sweet cream pouring down my throat and into my belly that time, where it warmed me from inside, the perfect end to the wonderful meal. But by no means the the end to the evening. My Daddy turned out to be quite the connoisseur of exotic sex acts, and we shared our repertoires until we were completely and utterly exhausted.

Daddy flew home the next morning. I felt quite, quite certain that what he had gotten was more than worth what he paid for it, for this was only the first of many, many business trips to my city. When it comes right down to it, boyfriends are fine in their place, and customers provide some relief from boring evenings at home, but my heart belongs to Daddy -- and my cunt, too.

12