My High School Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to my apartment. She'd been over plenty, but now it was going to be her home. She sat on my lap on the couch and told me what she wanted to change about each room. She was quiet, then she kissed my cheek.

"Stephen, I wanna show you somethin', get me my purse." I retrieved her Beatles purse from the coffee table. She rummaged through it and showed me a beat up picture.

"See." It was a picture of us from grade school. I was a turtle, she was a fairie or a princess or both.

"This is my favorite picture, I carry it with me everywhere because that night was so much fun. You and Nathan let me come trick or treating with you and you were so sweet to me."

"God, Nate's gonna kill me..." She looked worried when I said that.

"I'll tell him, he'll be mad but he'll have to get over it." She stroked my cheek, looked in my eyes for a long time.

"What you wanna do, Georgia?" She smiled slyly.

"In Romeo and Juliet they get married but don't get to consumate it, so they're never fully married...we should go get fully married." She said the last bit really low, she was nervous and anxious.

"But Georgia, dear, it's only three in the afternoon?!" She giggled. I picked her up and walked with her to the bedroom. She had her dress off before I even put her on the bed. She set the picture of us as kids on my night stand. I lay over her warm body in her underwear and started to kiss her soft. She stopped me.

"Wait, Stephen." She reached over to the nightstand and flipped the picture over.

"I don't want Nathan to see." She giggled, I attacked her neck with my mouth, she squealed. I removed my shirt and pants while I kissed her. She sucked on my tongue, rubbed her panty clad puss up against my pelvis. We'd gotten this far on this bed so many times, but always knowing we wouldn't have sex. I opened the drawer of my night stand and took out a tube.

"What's that?"

"Spermacide. So we don't make a baby today." She looked pissed, hit the tube out of my hand.

"That's gross, Stephen! You used that with Heather?! I don't want her used contraceptive." Oops.

"Sorry... I don't have any condoms, Georgia."

"I can't get pregnant, I'm still a virgin." Jesus...

"You haven't taken Ms. Heath's health class yet?" She shook her head.

"That's next semester." She reached into my boxers and pulled my hardening penis out through the opening.

"Well, you can get pregnant your first time." She was irritated now, she had stroked me to full mast.

"Well, I'm your wife, so make love to me." At least she didn't threaten me like Heather. Then again, Heather was on the pill, Georgia wasn't. I slid her out of her panties and blew over her puss and thin blonde bush. She cooed. I licked her lips to get her going, dug my tongue into her pink. I finished undressing while I ate her out.

"Come up here." I climbed up between her legs, she lifted them, caressed my sides with her thighs. When my cock brushed her lips we both shivered.

"I'm ready, Stephen." She was nervous, I was too. I put my cock to her entrance, parted her warm moist furrow and stopped with the head of my cock inside her.

"Pretty girl, we're about to get to that point...you want me to go slow or quick?" She was scared, I pecked her mouth.

"Quick...then stay still." I moved, felt her hymen, thought of my first girlfriend and a similar circumstance then thrust through her virginity and paused with her soft breasts mashed against my chest.

"Ouch! Ahhhh..." She winced, she was in pain, a tear trickled down her cheek to the pillow. I wasn't fully in her, but her puss was brilliant, tight, the best slick tunnel I'd ever experienced.

"Georgie, if you want I can pull out."

"No, stay, it's already getting better. Stay." Her body was pure heat beneath me, her soft breasts and pointy nipples poking me. She felt so small beneath me, this little frame that I desired more than any other female I'd ever been with. It had always been there, this desire to have all of her, it just never seemed right until the night before.

"Georgie, you feel so good, I'll stay right here for as long as you want." She giggled.

"Good, cuz I don't want you going anywhere. But you can move a little now, I think I'm ready for the fun part." I kissed her and began stroking in and out of her gently, eliciting all sorts of strange sounds from her mouth and body. Squishing, groans, mewls, laboured breathing...that was another thing, the smell of her breath was even sexy, just made me harder as I fucked her, my high school cheerleader wife.

"God, I don't think I can last long with you, you're so small down there." She smiled, she was moving with me now. I'd bottomed out in her and picked up the pace.

"I was scared of it...my husband's penis. Hehe. Ahh! You fit so well, so nice and snug in me. I loved holding it and sucking it, now I'm gonna love this." Her face was different, I'd never seen her like this--enjoying sex, her expressions. I was plainly fucking her now, I wasn't pounding her or trying to hurt her, but it was tough trying to be gentle. I was losing it. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips were parted and dry from panting. I licked her lips. She was so involved that she couldn't kiss me back while I thrusted into her warm wet puss.

"I'm gonna come, Georgia." She opened her eyes, stared into mine, bit her lip as I drove into her hard for those last couple dozen strokes. I sighed/groaned and came deep into her perfect vagina. I lay against her as rope after rope left me and into her womb. I finished and kissed her cheeks and neck.

"That was nice, Stephen, I thought it would keep hurting. You were gentle and sexy." She hadn't come yet, I nudged her clit with the back of my fingers, ground it into her pelvis.

"Ohh, gawd, Stephen!" I was buried in her, she was moving her hips under me, loving the magic my fingers were doing on her clit. It seemed like less than a minute before she began losing it.

"Ahh, it hurts, oh, gawd, fuck!" She came, her vagina contracted around my cock, her thighs quivered. Her cheeks were red, she was breathing heavy and staring up at me.

"You ok?" She nodded.

"It was nice with you rubbing me, then before I came it hurt and I thought it was gonna hurt a lot, but then when I came it felt so amazing, the best ever!" She kissed me, we made out and I got off her. After we had an intimate staring and caressing contest she got up on her elbows and looked down at her cunt.

"She used to be so pretty, now she's a mess..." There was a small red stain on the sheet between her legs, but no blood was evident on her puss. She was just commenting on her freshly fucked puss.

"Don't worry, she'll go back...but we'd like to visit again soon." She saw my erection, played with her labia, smiled at me.

"Stephen, let's talk a little, she needs to rest a minute."

"Ok. How about you tell me why you won't get your driver's license." She bit her lip, thought about it.

"You don't understand how terrible I am at driving...can't you just drive me everywhere for the next sixty years?" I laughed.

"Will you at least go driving with me, maybe you just need a different teacher?"

"I failed driver's ed. I've had half a dozen different teachers. I'm not supposed to drive, Stephen. But I'll drive you around if you want, just not anywhere there are other cars."

"You wanna keep me safe?" She nodded. I kissed her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Speaking of accidents...are you gonna kick me out of your bed if I have an accident tonight or tomorrow or more than a dozen nights in the next couple months?" I sort of forgot about her accidents. I thought about all the hassle it was going to be changing the sheets and cleaning pee out of the mattress, not to mention sleeping in a puddle.

"Well, it's your bed now too, so you have every right to pee in it...but we'd better get your special pad to put under the sheets...probably need a bigger one though. They make super sized pee protectors?" She bit my shoulder and laughed.

"It's not funny, they probably do. I don't want to ruin the mattress, or have you wake up and be covered in pee. Yuck. I don't want you to even know I go to the bathroom."

"Well, remember that I've already experienced one of your wet dreams. Hehe, I pretty much went through the scientific method that morning, trying to figure out what had happened." She blushed and squeezed me.

"Don't, Stephen. I've been teased forever about it, don't you start, you've never done it before."

"If peeing in the bed and not being able to drive are your only flaws...well, then you're sort of perfect, Georgie." She kissed my cheek.

"You're sort of perfect, Stephen. Even though you're cheating on your girlfriend with your wife."

"Yeah, she's not going to take this easy. I'll have to tell her in person, risk getting things thrown at me." She was rubbing my cheek, feeling the stubble I didn't have time to shave that morning.

"I don't really want you to see her again, but a call or text would be terrible." I thought about all the drama that was coming our way.

"My parents will love you, Georgia, they already know you pretty well and think you're the sweetest girl of all time, so after the initial shock it shouldn't be a problem. Karen, Chrissy, and Danielle will love the drama of it all. Karen's probably already told them, I don't even want to check my messages. Nate and your mom are gonna be the hard sells."

"I already know Nathan is going to yell at both of us, probably try to hit you, try to get me to get unmarried...please don't fight Nate, Stephen, he's gonna say a lot of things he'll regret. I've waited to be with you for so long that there's nothing my mom or Nate can say or do to make me leave you. They're pretty much my whole family, so I'm really out on a limb here...if you don't really love me and need me the same as I do you, I won't have anyone after this."

"You're gonna have your mom and brother and me forever, Georgia. Nate might end up hating me and maybe we'll never be friends again, but you won't lose him and your ma over this." She moved her mouth to mine and we made out.

"Stephen, I just wanna stay in bed with you for a week."

"Georgie, I do to, but we're going to school tomorrow. We'll go on a trip in the next few months, our breaks might overlap, if not we can have a couple weekend trips."

"Honeymoon afternoon...hehe, I think I'm ready for round two." She climbed on top of me, her long blonde hair fell all over my face and neck.

"We can have a real wedding too, maybe this Summer--if our families can stand us by then." She smiled, pressed her warm crotch against my thigh.

"That would be the best. If not, will you take me to my prom?" I laughed.

"I'll take you to your prom and to your wedding." My doorbell rang. It was four or five in the afternoon, I couldn't even guess who it would be, maybe my parents, my sister Karen, maybe Nate had somehow found out and had driven four hours to beat me up.

"Are you gonna get the door?" She didn't think anything of it.

"No, I wanna stay here with you." She sat up.

"You don't have your phone on, what if it's important?"

"Ok, I'll get the door, stay here." She watched me put my pants on, winked at me. Whoever was at the door was knocking now. I opened it, it was my girlfriend, Heather. She smiled.

"Hey, baby, you turn your phone off? I thought you were gonna come over after econ. You were sleeping? Let's take a shower then go for dinner." I didn't get a chance to say anything. She came in.

"Heather, let's sit down. I've got something to tell you." We sat on the couch, she brushed something off my chest.

"What?"

"Me and Georgia got married this morning." She laughed, got up and grabbed my hand. I thought she even spotted my wedding band.

"C'mon, let's go take a shower and you can tell me the rest." Georgia came out then, she'd put her jeans and sweater from the morning back on and fixed her hair.

"Hey, Georgia, wanna go to dinner with us?" She thought Georgia was just over, she hadn't put two and two together. George didn't know what to say, she looked guilty. Another girl would of come out wrapped in the bedsheet, but George was a good girl.

"Heather, I'm sorry, I really did marry Georgia this morning. I love her." Georgia blushed. Heather looked at both of us, she looked irritated but still didn't seem to believe it.

"You slept with her? Don't make up stories, if you kissed her or whatever just tell me." She eyed George, looked back and forth at the rings on our fingers.

"We were married this morning at the courthouse, Karen was there. I'm sorry, Heather." The full realization hit her then, tears streamed from her eyes, no sound came from her. She took a step toward George, I took a step to guard her from any potential attack.

"I'm sorry, Heather." Georgia finally spoke.

"I was so nice to you, Georgia, hung out with you, invited you to my house, and you steal my boyfriend? What the fuck?" Georgia looked scared.

"I'm sorry, I love him."

"I loved him, he was mine and you stabbed me in the back. You're a horrible person, Georgia. And you--you're a liar, all those times I asked you if you were into her and you said she was like one of your sisters..."

She slapped me hard, I didn't see it coming, it hurt. She eyed George, contemplated hitting her too, but turned and walked out. I stood in the living room silent until I heard Heather's car leave the driveway. Georgia began crying, no one had ever said anything like that to her before, she was overwhelmed. I hugged her to me.

"I kinda wish I'd just stayed in bed with you." She smiled briefly.

"She's right, I'm a horrible person."

"You're not a horrible person because you love me. We belong together, it's my fault for kissing you and not breaking up with her months ago."

"We're going to have to go through this a bunch more. I don't want to. I wanna go back to bed." I put her back in bed, got her a drink.

"We have to deal with all of it if we wanna be together. You aren't thinking about taking back today are you?" She shook her head.

"No, I wanna disappear with you. I love you." We lay in bed for a while.

"Want me to make you dinner?"

"You're gonna make me dinner, Stephen?"

"Yes. Go to the living room and watch TV, I'll make you dinner."

"No, I wanna watch you, I don't believe you."

"Ok. I gotta put a shirt on."

"No, don't wear a shirt, it's kinda kinky." We went into the kitchen, she sat at the table. She watched me go to work.

"You're so sexy, I wish you were wearing an apron. I wanna bite your butt."

"You can do whatever you want to me tonight."

"Promise?" She'd already forgotten our encounter with Heather, if only telling our families would be as cut and dry...

12