My Holiday in May Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her about my dream about being back at home and she cried a little. I don't know if it was because she was moved or if she was saddened by the possibility that I would be going home soon. I wanted to say something about how I'd think of something that would suit us both but I didn't think I'd sound too convincing. Anyway, the poor girl was still fretting over the story about her friend and the guy from the city, so anything I said would've just sounded patronising.

So I said nothing and just held her. We lay there, semi-naked me hugging a very naked May, for quite a while. We didn't say anything and she didn't move for such a while that I thought she'd fallen asleep. Then she suddenly reached up and kissed me on the lips. It was a tender, loving kiss that somehow reached down and touched my heart. My cousin May was in love with me and the honest truth was, i was beginning to believe I was in love with her too.

We took our time getting out of our little clinch in the corner of the field, and although I put my shorts back on, May walked all the way back to the house stark naked, her clothes hanging on her left arm while her right arm was curled round my waist. She stayed that way through lunch and the afternoon too, which made it a lot more convenient because we ended up fucking a couple more times -- once on the kitchen table and once more in the field.

By the time Aunt Lucy and Uncle Larry's boat appeared, we were both good and tired. May had put her clothes back on, of course, after we had had a long, leisurely wash-up together at an isolated part of the beach. As the boat dropped anchor, I suddenly remembered something. "Hey May, I just remembered," I whispered to her, catching her by the crook of her elbow as she waved at her parents.

"What is it?" she whispered back. "Did we forget to clean up?"

"No, I just remembered something you said to me yesterday. About your asshole. Does it still hurt?"

A mischievous grin spread across her face as she turned to look at me. "Oh yeah," she replied. "Yeah, it still hurts a little. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Guess we'll have to find out tomorrow," I shot back at her as my hand sneaked down the back of her pants and under the waistband of her panties, my fingers lightly tickling the top of of her ass cleft.

"Naughty, cuz," she scolded, still smiling, and I quickly removed my hand before we walked towards her parents, who were waving us over to help them with the day's catch.

12