My Holiday in May Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My come was so intense I saw spots before my eyes and I think I lost consciousness for a bit. Next thing I know, I'm lying on May, pinning her down on the rock while she murmured in my ear. I wasn't sure but I thought she was whispering something like "I'll miss you everyday", or maybe it was "I'll kiss you everyday". It didn't matter, her meaning was clear to me, even in my befuddled state -- May was preparing herself for my leaving.

I was so touched I felt a sudden hollow in my chest. Here was a girl who was aware that I would be leaving, yet she so enthusiastically gave herself to me. I grabbed her head and turned her eyes to meet mine. They were watery, but shining with joy as well. May was very much in love with me, of that I had no doubt.

"May, I want you to listen to me. I don't want this to end too. Especially not because I'm leaving," I said firmly, noting how her eyes welled up with tears when I mentioned leaving. "I want you to know..." "Please, cuz," she cut in, her tears running down her cheeks. "Please don't try to sweet talk me. I'm not some foolish girl who'll believe any uuuhhhh!"

I cut in the best way I knew how... by driving my semi-hard cock back into her cunt. It isn't as easy as it sounds because that was my second come of the day, but I was aided by the fact that my cock was still inside her, and by the slippery combination of our fluids inside her pussy.

Her eyes had sprung wide as she felt me thrust back into her, and the surprise must have stopped her train of thought, allowing me to continue: "May, I know you find it hard to believe me, but I really, really do wanna be with you. OK, I wanna be inside you like this all the time too, but... this is more than just about the sex.

"The sex is great. But it's not the only thing that links me to you. I'm not just some city guy who wants to fuck you. I'm not the ratty cousin who's here for a holiday and who'll forget you once he's back in the city. I want more." "But you... forgot me the last time," she said. "I waited and waited, and you forgot." Her eyes filled with water again. "You'll forget me again."

"No, you don't understand, May," I replied, reaching up to wipe the tears away from her cheeks. "The last time I was here, was because Dad and Mom were getting divorced. They thought it would be better for me to be away from all that legal crap they were going through. I knew what was going on, and I was sad about it, but what could I do?

"When I went back, Mom had left. No card, no letter, nothing. For the first year, I waited for her to write. Then the second. Then the third. Still nothing. Until I realised that my own mother didn't want me. How lousy was that, May?" She shook her head, more tears spilling out, and reached up to kiss me. "But I was here, waiting for you, cuz," she whispered. "I was here wanting you."

"How was I to know that?" I countered, the anger beginning to surface. "I mean, if your own mom doesn't even wanna find out how you are, who else would care?

"That's why I didn't think about you, cousin May. Not because I forgot you, but because there were so many things that were crowding my thoughts, making me angry, making me sad. Things that didn't make sense, and more things that made too much sense.

"I got angry a lot, May. And I got into relationships without really thinking about why I was getting into them. The first girlfriend I had, I hurt her. I hurt her badly, and she almost didn't make it through her first year. And I was a little glad too, because I was angry. I was still angry that Mom didn't care and that Dad was busier finding new pussies to fuck than he was being with me."

Her eyes widened at the revelation and she shifted a little, thrusting my now hard prick deeper into her comfortable, welcoming sheath. "I'm sorry, cuz," she started. "I didn't know..."

"No, no one knew, May," I said. "In fact, I was a bit pissed off to have to come here because it reminded me of the last time I was here. It reminded me of the divorce and Mom and all that.

"And... let me finish," I said, bringing a finger to her lips as she opened her mouth to say something. She nodded, lying back and pushing herself downwards, harder onto my cock. Damn, she was distracting to say the least. "And you know what... it's coming back to me now, in bits and pieces. The time we spent together, the last time I was here.

"When I first saw you, my reaction was 'Wow'. And yeah, old habits die hard. My first instinct was to fuck you, especially when I saw your pussy hanging out of your shorts."

She blushed then, a deep red flush that almost matched the hue she had when she had a good come. "I'm... I just..." she stammered and I interrupted her.

"It doesn't matter May," I said, determined to finish what I was going to say. "What matters is that the first time we fucked, I was actually worried about hurting you. About doing the wrong thing. You're the first girl I've actually been so concerned about, and that made me wonder: 'Is it just the great sex we've been having? Or is it something else?'

"And the answer is no, it's not about the sex. I can take it out right now," I drew my cock out of her squelching pussy, causing a clot of our fluids to slide out as well. "And I don't feel like I just wanna ram it into you. I wanna hold you as much as I wanna fuck you.

"That's a new feeling for me, May," I continued as she wiggled, the clotted seminal and vaginal fluids sliding down past her still leaking anus. The sensation was clearly something she really liked. "I've never felt like this with another girl before. I swear."

She reached up and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue searching and finding mine, and we stayed locked for a while. "You know, I'd really like you to put it back in," she said, her eyes dancing. "I'd like to see if you can do it to me again."

"Naughty, naughty, cousin May," I said, letting my erection dip back into her waiting cunt. She cooed with delight, then made a moue of disappointment when I drew it back out. "I'd really like to too, but it's just about midday, and we do still have our chores to do."

I hadn't quite finished what I wanted to say to her. I was very tempted to tell her everything I was planning, but I thought I should save it for when things were more concrete.

"Awww, cuz, you're a real slave driver!" she giggled as I got up off her and she got onto her feet. "Oh shit, May, I didn't... I'm sorry!" I said as she turned to pick up the clothes she'd washed and I saw the scrapes and bruises on her back and buttocks. "It's alright Charlie," she assured me with a grin. "Nothing like a good fuck on your pee pee rock to make my day anyway."

"Is that why you..?" I began, but she had skipped away, giggling like mad, giving me a good view of her bare buttocks flexing as she ran. It was quite an entrancing sight, indeed.

The rest of the day passed real quickly, what with the chores we had to do before Aunt Lucy and Uncle Larry came home. We still managed to find time to fuck twice more though, including once just before her parents returned. We estimated the time just right, and I came into her ass just minutes before the boat appeared on the horizon. And when we went to wash up and met at the same place as we had the evening before, I obliged when she asked me to dip my cock into her pussy "so (she) could remember it in (her) dreams tonight."

12