My Holiday Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, it's really none of our business what you do behind closed doors as long as it's legal. But the key phrase here is behind. You need to close your curtains before I leave the room or I'll have to arrest both of you for indecent exposure and lewd acts in sight of the public."

Celeste had a big grin on her face as she turned and walked to the windows. She closed the curtains and thanked the security guard. He left, Celeste untied me and we had some pizza, neither of us bothering to get dressed. And try as I might, I never did get her to tell me if the curtains were left open on purpose or not. We both went to bed shortly after that. I had one of the best nights rest I had gotten in at least weeks, probably in months, possibly even in years.

We fell asleep basically in each others arms. It was a very peaceful night's sleep, too. We awoke around 8:30 Sunday morning. I still didn't have any luggage from the airline and they had not yet contacted me. Celeste had taken pity on me without my knowing it. She had washed the clothes I had worn on the flight while she had left me naked in the room on Saturday. The only clothes I had was my dress, my panties (that I had worn in the hot tub Saturday evening) and the t-shirt she had purchased for me. So, I pulled the t-shirt on and she dressed. She ordered room service for us for breakfast and we began to discuss the plans for the day.

I told Celeste I hated to wait around all day for luggage, but I only had a toothbrush and deodorant with me. We decided if the airline hadn't called by 11:00 a.m., we'd head to Wal-Mart, I'd get just a few things then we'd go on to her place. Then when the airline did contact us, we'd just have to make a special trip to the city. I really didn't want to buy a bunch of clothes, but I wasn't sure what else to do. You should understand that Celeste lives about a 3 hour drive from the airport. We did a lot of visiting after breakfast. Checkout time was 11:30 a.m. and it was approaching 11:00. I was anxious to get out of the hotel. We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. "I guess I'll go shopping at Wally World" I said. So I pulled off my t-shirt and put on my dress and panties.

Celeste told me not to worry, that everything would work out OK. I knew it would, too. But I hated the thought of having to buy stuff I already had.

Martin walked by as we were checking out. I think I blushed the second I saw him. But he came over to us and visited for a few minutes. It seemed really strange to be visiting with a man that about 24 hours before had seen me totally naked. I wanted to ask him what he really thought, but I was way too shy. In fact, I let Celeste do all the talking. She mentioned having a BBQ on Saturday. He said he thought he and his wife could make it. I didn't think any more about it. We finished checking out (no luggage to carry to the car) and headed to Wal-Mart. As we pulled in the parking lot, Celeste told me not to worry about buying much. She said that she would help me take care of things. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I've always trusted her and she's never let me down. She may have embarrassed me a time or two and she may have done things in unconventional ways, but she always came through for me.

We found a pair of shorts and a blouse that went with it. The blouse was really a size too small, but it was on clearance and I was trying to watch my spending real close. "This way I can get a swim suit, too." I commented.

But Celeste told me not to worry about that, that she had it covered. I started to the lingerie section to get a couple pairs of panties when Celeste leaned over and whispered to me "I dare you to go without panties all week."

I must admit I was a bit surprised, but it sounded kind of exciting. And it would save me a bit of money. She must have seen the wheels in my head turning, because she leaned over again: "And you won't need anything to sleep in - you have the t-shirt I got you."

She was right, So with a couple of personal items, a pair of shorts, and a blouse in the cart we headed for the checkout.

We visited while Celeste made our way out of town. Once out of the main part of the city, we were laughing about some of the things we'd done in the past. Then I asked her "Celeste, you've got such a great body, have you ever showed it off?"

Her reply was something like this: "Celeste, sometimes when I'm driving to or from the city alone, I'll pull off on a side road, strip, and put my clothes under the seat."

I looked at her really surprised. I knew from my last visit that on this drive there were 2 or 3 small towns where you had to stop at stoplights. But I also knew that in her area, she could drive almost to her door and probably get out of the car and walk into her house naked and no one would be able to see. I smiled an evil smile and looked at her. "Yeah, as long as your clothes are in reach, you're fine aren't you? I bet you'd never put your clothes in the trunk for such a trip though!" Well, I had underestimated my friend again.

"I will if you will." I think my jaw dropped because Celeste giggled a little and asked "What's wrong? Can't you do it?"

Well, I had issued the challenge. I felt like I had to go through with it. "Pull off the road and let's see."

I kind of hoped she was bluffing. But she pulled off on a side road, got out and went to the back of the car. I just sat there a minute, but then got out and went to see if she was undressing. She was down to her panties.

"Well?" she asked me. I couldn't back out now.

I took my dress off while she took her panties off. We threw them in the trunk at about the same time. I should mention that our bag from Wal-Mart was in the trunk, too. There was nothing in the passenger area of the car to cover up with!

The first few miles of driving like that I tried to hunch over every time a truck was even near us, let alone beside or passing us. Celeste just laughed at me. After about 30 to 45 minutes, I was almost as relaxed as I had been in the hotel room that morning. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous as we went through the towns. But I don't think anyone even noticed. In fact, I'm not sure what few people were outside even looked up when we drove by.

When we were just a few miles from her house, I found a chance to change the subject: "Celeste, should we stop and get our clothes out?" I had suspected she might say no. And I guess I was ready for it if she did.

"Sis, none of my neighbors are supposed to be home today. So we're not stopping 'till we get there. And if they are home, well, they'll just get an eyeful, won't they?"

There was something in her voice that was relaxed and reassuring. I can't say I was really nervous, but I was, let me call it anxious. We pulled in her drive about 4:30. She pulled to the side of the house. She had already told me that her husband wasn't going to be home until late that night. So when Celeste got out of the car, I did too. I walked towards the trunk but she walked towards the door. It scared me a bit at first, but she unlocked the door then tossed me the keys. "I gotta pee bad!" she said. So I quickly (I was still anxious) grabbed our things, closed the trunk and went inside.

We settled in and I started to get my shorts out. "Sis, there's no need to get dressed. It's just you and me. And I'm not getting dressed till I have to."

I didn't want to tell her, but this was music to my ears. When we were in college, unless someone else was in the room with us, we were usually naked. It wasn't sexual (at least not all the time), but rather that we just preferred to not wear clothes. I had shared with Celeste in some emails that at times I missed going nude most of the time as we had in our dorm room at college and she had remembered this. But for now we settled in, visited, basically just kicked back and relaxed.

Celeste had planned ahead and had dinner in a crock pot. It was getting close to time for her husband, Charlie to get home. I said something about the time. Celeste grinned at me like the cat that had eaten the canary. "I've got an idea I think you'll love." When she shared it with me, she was right - I loved it, yet dreaded it in some ways. It turned out to be what she had in mind way back at Wal-Mart. And I wouldn't need much in the way of clothes this week if this worked!!

What she had proposed excited and scared me at the same time. But if I was ever going to try it, now was the time. So Celeste put her plan into action:

I slipped my dress on, nothing else. We went to her neighbor on the North side of the house. The couple looked to be in their 50's. Both husband and wife were there. Now Celeste and her family have always been quite neighborly. She introduced me. They chatted about different little things going on around the area. Then Celeste told them the reason for the evenings visit. She said something like this: "I wanted to check with you about something so as not to cause trouble. You see, Sheila and I have known each other since our senior year in high school. And she's a nudist. Now a lot of people have a big misunderstanding about that lifestyle. She doesn't go around having sex with anyone and anything she sees. She just prefers not to wear clothes. I told her that it's fine to go without clothes inside, but we'd need to check with our neighbors before she did so outside. Will it bother you if she doesn't wear clothes while she visits?"

The two of them looked at me, at each other, then at Celeste. Finally, Mrs. Long spoke up. "Well, Celeste, Sheila. It won't bother us if it is as you say."

Deep down I think that's the answer I wanted to hear, yet I knew this man (who had a slight smile on his face now) and woman would sooner or later see me naked this week. Celeste looked at me and said "There, Sheila, you have your answer. We just need to check with the Dobbins's now."

I could tell from her tone of voice and look that this was my cue to speak. In as courageous of a voice as I could, I smiled and said "Thank you for understanding Mr. and Mrs. Long."

Celeste then added "Thank you very much. And if it won't bother you, I may see how it feels too."

Mrs. Long again reiterated that as long as there wasn't any sex going on outside, it was OK. There was some more chit-chat between Celeste and them, then we said goodbye. My heart was pounding faster than I think it ever had.

We walked to the South, past Celeste's house to the other neighbor. (I should mention that there are no houses on the other side of the street. And with trees, fences, and bends in the lake behind the house like they are, there's no way the people on the other side of either of Celeste's neighbors could accidentally see her back yard.)

Mr. & Mrs. Dobbins were sitting on their back porch. Celeste had me follow her around to meet them. The speech was much like it had been at the Long's. There was no hesitation here, though. When Celeste asked "Will it bother you if she doesn't wear clothes while she visits?" this couple, probably in their late 40's, both said "no" at the same time. Celeste replied something like "Thank you for understanding. We've already spoken to Mr. & Mrs. Long. They're fine with it, too. And I may join Sheila from time to time this week."

Then Celeste looked me straight in the eye. "Well, Sis, you can take your dress off now if you want."

I think my cheeks went dark red. I tried to calmly state "I don't make it a habit of undressing in front of other people." But it came out more like "Uhhh, ohh, OK. Should I go ahead?"

Celeste smiled real big at me. Mrs. Dobbins said "Yeah, go ahead. We don't mind a bit."

I could hardly believe what I did - I stood right there on their back deck and took my dress off. Celeste and they chatted for a few moments longer. Then we said goodnight and headed for home.

Celeste was helping me make fantasies a reality. I wasn't sure I could do it. But with her prodding and encouragement, I was doing things I never thought would happen. My next big test would come in about 15 minutes. Celeste handed me a magazine to read while she was setting the table for dinner. She told me the next part of her plan: when Charlie came in the back door, I was to be engrossed in my magazine article and not hear him. She would lead him into the living room. (Keep in mind I've been friends with these people as long as I've known them.) She would clear her throat - that would be my cue to look up, see Charlie, jump up and give him a big bear hug - hopefully all before he could say anything about my dress. Or should I say absence thereof.

Boy, does Celeste know her husband. It worked like a charm. He didn't get to say a thing before we were hugging each other like old friends should. Celeste even managed to speak first. "Charlie, the airline lost Sheila's luggage. All she has to wear is a dress, a pair of shorts and a top. But she told me too that at home when the kids aren't there, she goes naked all the time. So I told her that's fine, she can here too. We've even checked with the neighbors and they're fine with it."

Talk about taking the bull by the horns! What could Charlie say now? He looked at her, then at me. "Well, Sheila, I guess that's OK with me. Just, uhhh,...I'm afraid..."

I interrupted him "What, Charlie? What are you afraid of?"

Celeste jumped in. "Sweetie, if you're afraid you'll have a hard on all the time, don't worry about it. It's natural if you're not used seeing such beauty constantly."

I giggled.

Yes, it was awkward at first. But let me tell you that the rest of the week was liberating. I didn't have to worry about what to wear, what people thought or about being "properly covered". I didn't' even have to worry about laundry! Celeste and I spent a good part of our Sunday evening sitting outside visiting. And Monday morning Celeste decided to join me as a nudist. The neighbor's seemed to always be doing some kind of yard work that day.

While nothing quite as sexual as the weekend at the hotel happened, the rest of the week did have its interesting parts. In fact, for the most part, the week was uneventful compared to what the weekend had been like. The daily routine for me was to get up, shower and have breakfast with Celeste. By the time I got up, Charlie had already left for work, so the two of us would visit until lunch time. A lot of times in the afternoon we'd sit outside. The neighbors came over to visit regularly. What surprised me was that the women seemed as interested in sitting with us as the men. One or the other of the ladies would come over for a few minutes just about every day. There Celeste and I would be sitting, naked and they would be fully clothed. Of course the men came over too, but usually at different times from their wives. It was really kind of cute they way they tried to steal glances at us.

The evenings were kind of fun. Charlie had to work Monday through Friday. He'd get home around 5:30 in the evening. And every evening when he did, there were his wife and I both sitting around naked. Sometimes we were inside, sometimes outside. Charlie's really modest. It didn't take a lot to make him blush. So we had some fun with that, but sparingly. I sure didn't want to get kicked out! Monday and Tuesday we went really mild on him. Tuesday night I could hear Celeste and Charlie, though greatly muffled, having quite the time if you know what I mean. I lay there listening, playing idly with myself, kind of wishing it were me, yet feeling so relaxed that I didn't care a lot.

Wednesday morning Celeste had a glow about her - the glow that says "I just had the best lay that I've had in months and I want the world to know how sexy I am." Our routine during the day was pretty much the same. But the evening took something of a turn! Now if you're anxious to hear about me getting laid, forget it. It didn't happen all week. This wasn't about swinging or cheating, but about being a nudist. Yes, Celeste and I have our fun when we can, but I'd never, ever do anything to hurt her - and Charlie's her man. Anyway, Charlie got home right on time that evening. (Celeste told me late in the week that he got home earlier this week than he had in a long, long time.) Celeste and I were sitting in the living room. Charlie started to the bedroom to change clothes when Celeste spoke: "Charlie, did you mean what you told me last night about Sheila and me being two of the sexiest women you've seen?"

Charlie looked like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar. "Yes, sweetie, I did."

"Well, Sheila and I think you're one mighty sexy man." (She and I had discussed this a few times, and not just this week.)

Charlie, blushing slightly: "Thank you."

Celeste: "So, Charlie, you need to join us tonight."

Charlie: "What do you mean?"

Celeste: "You know what I mean. Go hang your suit up and don't bother to put anything else on."

Charlie: "I couldn't. I mean, it's...uh..." He was stumbling for words. It was real obvious he wanted to, but was really nervous. "well...it's not so obvious when one of you are excited. I mean..."

Celeste interrupted him. "Charlie, we're not going to make fun of you if you get an erection. We may smile, but to us, that's flattery. You've looked at us every chance you've had for the last two nights. And I'll say that you felt REAL good last night. But poor Sheila here has only seen me." (I'll confess that that was a treat in and of itself to me, but I didn't' say anything at the time.) "So do this for me: Go to the bedroom, take off your suit and hang it up. Take off all the rest of your clothes, and come on back in here. OK?"

Celeste's tone reminded me of a mother giving directions to a child. And Charlie had no other arguments. It wasn't long before he slowly came back into the living room. As bad as I wanted to whistle and laugh, just to torment him some, since Celeste had promised we wouldn't, I didn't. But if he used his body very well at all, I know why Celeste had that look on her face in the morning!

Needless to say, Charlie was erect, too. (And it was all I could do to keep from staring.) We sat around and visited. Celeste and I worked to talk about anything we could other than clothes and sex. And it wasn't that difficult. About 6:30 or so, Celeste picked up the phone and dialed. Neither she nor I had started fixing anything for dinner, so she ordered delivery. You're probably expecting some wild tale about the driver or sex, but it didn't happen. It's difficult to see into the living room from the front door of their house - possible but difficult. When dinner arrived, Celeste slipped on a t-shirt that fell below her cheeks (but just barely) and went to the door. I kept visiting with Charlie, trying to keep his mind (and mine) off of his member. We had dinner, visited a bit, and watched a movie. Charlie usually went to bed before we did. When he did, I heard Celeste tell him "Tomorrow night you'll just automatically change into your birthday suit, won't you?" I couldn't help giggling to myself.

On Thursday and Friday evening Charlie did just that, too. Both of those evenings Celeste and I cooked a couple of his different favorite dishes. I know I've said it a couple of times, but this was one of the most relaxing, liberating weeks of my life! And I got to see eye-candy daily! Friday evening we stayed up late watching some crazy movie. Around 1:30 a.m. it went off and another one came on. I thought I was game to watch it, but Charlie and Celeste were ready for bed. (I'm not sure if they were ready for sleep.) So I laid down on the couch to watch the next movie. Well, I fell asleep there. And I slept good.

I'll tell you all about Saturday when I get a chance, but it was much different than the week had been!!!

12