My Holiday Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Naked coffee with neighbors, then "caught" masturbating.
2.5k words
4.36
49.4k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read the previous parts about my vacation, you know that I'm spending the week with my friend old college roommate, Celeste. Through a series of events, I'm actually able to find out what its like to be a nudist this week! The first time Charlie, her husband, saw me this week I was completely naked. He's had some concerns about me not dressing, but mostly about his potential embarrassment. And their neighbors are fine with it!

As I said at the end of the last part, it was awkward at first. But the rest of the week was liberating. I didn't have to worry about what to wear, what people thought or about being "properly covered". I didn't' even have to worry about laundry! Monday morning Celeste decided to join me as a nudist. And again on Monday, for that matter the rest of the week, the neighbor's seemed to always be doing some kind of yard work.

For the most part, the week was uneventful compared to what the weekend had been like. The daily routine for me was to get up, shower and have breakfast with Celeste. By the time I got up, Charlie had already left for work. So the two of us would visit until lunch time. A lot of times in the afternoon we'd sit outside. The neighbors came over to visit regularly. What surprised me was that the women seemed as interested in sitting with us as the men. One or the other of the ladies would come over for a few minutes just about every day. There Celeste and I would be, sitting naked and they would be fully clothed. Of course the men came over too, but usually at different times from their wives. It was really kind of cute they way they tried to steal glances at us.

The evenings were kind of fun. Charlie had to work Monday through Friday. He'd get home around 5:30 in the evening. And every evening when he did, there were his wife and I both sitting around naked. Sometimes inside, sometimes outside. Charlie's really modest. It didn't take a lot to make him blush. So we had some fun with that, but sparingly. I sure didn't want to get kicked out! Monday and Tuesday we went really mild on him. Tuesday night I could hear Celeste an Charlie, though greatly muffled, having quite the time if you know what I mean. I lay there listening, playing idly with myself, kind of wishing it were me, yet feeling so relaxed that I didn't care a lot.

Wednesday morning Celeste had a glow about her - the glow that says "I just had the best lay that I've had in months and I want the world to know how sexy I am." Our routine during the day was pretty much the same. But the evening took something of a turn! Now if you're anxious to hear about me getting laid, forget it. It didn't happen all week. This wasn't about swinging or cheating, but about being a nudist. Yes, Celeste and I have our fun when we can, but I'd never, ever do anything to hurt her - and Charlie's her man. Anyway, Charlie got home right on time that evening. (Celeste told me late in the week that he got home earlier this week than he had in a long, long time.) Celeste and I were sitting in the living room. Charlie started to the bedroom to change clothes when Celeste spoke: "Charlie, did you mean what you told me last night about Sheila and me being two of the sexiest women you've seen?" Charlie looked like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

"Yes, sweetie, I did."

"Well, Sheila and I think you're one mighty sexy man." (She and I had discussed this a few times, and not just this week.)

Charlie, blushing slightly: "Thank you."

Celeste: "So, Charlie, you need to join us tonight."

Charlie: "What do you mean?"

Celeste: "You know what I mean. Go hang your suit up and don't bother to put anything else on."

Charlie: "I couldn't. I mean, it's....uh...." He was stumbling for words. It was real obvious he wanted to, but was really nervous. "well....it's not so obvious when one of you are excited. I mean.........."

Celeste interrupted him. "Charlie, we're not going to make fun of you if you get an erection. We may smile, but to us, that's flattery. You've looked at us every chance you've had for the last two nights. And I'll say that you felt REAL good last night. But poor Sheila here has only seen me." (I'll confess that that was a treat in and of itself to me, but I didn't' say anything at the time.) "So do this for me: Go to the bedroom, take off your suit and hang it up. Take off all the rest of your clothes, and come on back in here. OK?" Celeste's tone reminded me of a mother giving directions to a child. And Charlie had no other arguments. It wasn't long before he slowly came back into the living room. As bad as I wanted to whistle and laugh, just to torment him some, since Celeste had promised we wouldn't, I didn't. But if he used his body very well at all, I know why Celeste had that look on her face in the morning!

Needless to say, Charlie was erect, too. (And it was all I could do to keep from staring.) We sat around and visited. Celeste and I worked to talk about anything we could other than clothes and sex. And it wasn't that difficult. About 6:30 or so, Celeste picked up the phone and dialed. She nor I either one had started fixing anything for dinner, so she ordered delivery. You're probably expecting some wild tale about the driver or sex, but it didn't happen. It's difficult to see into the living room from the front door of their house - possible but difficult. When dinner arrived, Celeste slipped on a t-shirt that fell below her cheeks (but just barely) and went to the door. I kept visiting with Charlie, trying to keep his mind (and mine) off of his member. We had dinner, visited a bit, and watched a movie. Charlie usually went to bed before we did. When he did, I heard Celeste tell him "Tomorrow night you'll just automatically change into your birthday suit, won't you?" I couldn't help giggling to myself.

On Thursday and Friday evening Charlie did just that, too. Both of those evenings Celeste and I cooked a couple of his different favorite dishes. I know I've said it a couple of times, but this was one of the most relaxing, liberating weeks of my life! And I got to see eye-candy daily! Friday evening we stayed up late watching some crazy movie. Around 1:30 a.m. it went off and another one came on. I thought I was game to watch it, but Charlie and Celeste were ready for bed. (I'm not sure if they were ready for sleep.) So I laid down on the couch to watch the next movie. Well, I fell asleep there. And I slept good.

When I woke up on Saturday morning, the house was very quiet. I was relaxed. It was so nice not having anything that I had to do. I listened for a few minutes in case Charlie and Celeste were awake. I didn't hear anything, so I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the table.

"Sheila, You were sleeping really sound, so we didn't want to wake you. Charlie took me to the store to get a few groceries. We'll be back as soon as we can. Love, Celeste."

That explained why it was so quiet to take a short but soaking bath, shave my legs, you know all those things that the men never want to hear about. After I was out of the tub and presentable (that is, dried off because I planned to spend my entire day naked again) I fixed a bite of breakfast, picked up the newspaper and went out on the deck. The sun felt extra good that morning. I was about finished with breakfast when both Mr. Dobbins and Mr. Long (Celeste's neighbors) came over. When I invited them to sit down, they seemed a bit shocked.

I laid the paper down and we chit-chatted about the national news. Both men are attractive in their own way. And even though they did a fair job of keeping the conversation going, it quickly became obvious both wanted a good view of me. They were both looking at my boobs every chance they got. Once when I caught Mr. Long staring and practically drooling, I cleared my throat, smiled at him and asked in a stage whisper "What would your wife think of you staring at my boobs?" I winked at him then and his face turned bright red. To try to put him a bit at ease I told him I was flattered that they were the least bit interested in a "fat old broad like me." Then I offered to get them both a cup of coffee. I figured if they accepted, they could stare at my back side as I walked to the house. And coming from the house I'd have to hold the cups out away from me in case they spilled. And it worked - both accepted.

While inside fixing their coffee but out of their sight I teased my own nipples, trying to be sure they'd be hard as I walked back outside. As I walked back out carrying their coffee, I felt like I was on stage in a dream! I was being admired by these 2 men. They were openly looking, even staring at any part of my body they wanted. Of course I hadn't been able to carry the cream and sugar, too. So that gave me another chance to let them see me without making it a really awkard situation. After all, we had promised this wouldn't be a real sexual thing.

We were all just finishing a second cup of coffee when Mrs. Long came out to see what was taking her husband so long to do some picking up in the yard. I waved at her and invited her to join us, hoping to diffuse any potential trouble. She walked over and stood for a bit, listening to our somewhat political discussion (President Bush, the war in Iraq, etc.). She seemed to be getting somewhat interested, so I found an opportunity to ask her a pointed question, hoping to engage her in the conversation. It worked - soon she was right there in the discussion with us -- me sitting there naked and all 3 of them clothed! We had all been visiting about 15 minutes when the phone rang. I thought I should answer it, so I excused myself and walked toward the house. The sun had come around just right so that I had a great view of their reflections in the glass door. All three were staring at me. I smiled inwardly enjoying the attention.

It was Celeste on the phone to let me know they were on their way home. I wasn't sure why I needed to know that, but thanked her for calling. When I started back outside I saw that Mrs. Dobbins was standing on the same side of the table where I had been sitting (facing the men). I called out to see if anyone need any more coffee. Mrs. Long replied that they all needed to be going soon.

So I made my way back outside and walked behind both men. I stood between them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders. This placed my breasts basically between their heads. I started to speak and both tried to turn to look at me. Of course basically all they could see was my boobs. I saw that both wives were trying to hide a grin as I spoke: "I want to thank you two for being such gentlemen this morning. It was so refreshing sitting here, knowing at any time you could try to turn the conversation towards sex. But instead you engaged my mind. I'm sure your wives appreciate it, too." Then I leaned over and kissed each on the forehead, allowing at least one boob to "accidentally" brush against each of them as I did. I winked at their wives as I stepped back and to the other side of the table. "Now I've got to go get the kitchen cleaned up before Charlie and Celeste get home." And with that I leaned over in front of them to pick up the coffee cups.

Once inside, though, I wasn't doing the dishes but instead went straight to the couch where I had slept to do myself! Between sitting there naked with them, giving them the little show and not having much relief all week, I wanted to cum! It wasn't going to take long, either. I had one hand in me and the other holding my boob to my mouth so I could chew on a nipple when I heard Charlie's voice: "Sheila, we're home, and we have a surprise for you." He was looking straight at me. So was Celeste. And so was their daughter, Tammy. And so was some guy I'd never seen in my life. All five of us were totally surprised. I wanted to die. I reached for a cover, but had folded it up and put it away. I sat up and bent over, folding my arms across my breasts, trying to somewhat hide my nakedness.

Celeste spoke: "Sheila, I'm sorry. Tammy met us in town. This was supposed to be a pleasant surprise for you. She eloped two weeks ago. This is her husband Roy."

I looked up just a bit. "Hi Tammy. Hi Roy." was all I could manange to say.

Tammy sat down next to me and put her arm around me. "Why don't you all go unload the cars?" For her age, Tammy seemed very mature. She hugged me while I just cried. We just sat there, hugging and me crying for several minutes - crying from shame. "Aunt Sheila, don't worry - It's OK. I've done that before. Well, I can't suck my own nipples, but I've masturbated. And I've even seen mom do it. Well, Mom can't suck her own....."

That's when I started to giggle a bit. "I know she can't. But Roy?"

"It's OK. He's very understanding. We've dated for 3 years. It'll be fine. Mom told us about you being a nudist. It's OK."

I smiled at her and gave her an even bigger hug. "Thank you." I'm not sure how, but she signaled the Celeste back into the room.

The next thing I heard was Celeste's voice: "Sheila, you were about to orgasm. I'm so sorry for such poor timing. I'll make sure we make it up to you."

All I could do was wonder just what she meant by that. But as the day progressed, I learned. I'll have to tell you all about that another time.