My Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
She'd never seen a man's "thing" until the porn started.
1.9k words
3.94
59.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we drove down to New Orleans. We checked into our hotel, a little romantic place just outside of the French Quarter. I thought that since it was our honeymoon, we might do it again right when we got there, but Mark was excited to do some sight seeing, so we went and took a romantic carriage ride and went to a museum and spent the whole day sightseeing.

After dinner, we went to listen to some old jazz, and danced a little bit, though I didn't feel like we were really in step with eachother. At ten, we went back to the room. I turned on the TV while Mark was in the bathroom, and I saw there were adult movies available. I had never seen anything like them, because our church taught that pornography was sinful, but I thought that we were married adults now. I was curious, I admit, so I picked one at random, and started to watch it.

The guy in it looked a little plastic, but he was built. It was only after he took his shirt off that I realized he had no hair on his body. The girl in it was pretty and tan and had incredible hair, but her boobs were fake and looked a little silly, especially when she took her top off so quickly. The way she was dressed was incredible. Her skirt barely covered her ass and her top was practically transparent. Then she knelt down and began to take off his pants.

I had never really seen a man's thing before. Mark had been under the covers last night, but I was sure it wasn't as big as the guy in the movie's. His looked like a monster, and I thought for sure the girl would run away screaming, but instead, she started kissing it. I stared as she began to suck it, sliding her head back and forth and moaning. It sounded like she was having a great time.

Just then, Mark came out of the bathroom.

"Kelli, what are you doing?" he said, sounding like my father when he got angry. He grabbed the remote control out of my hand and switched the TV off. "What's wrong with you?"

"I just wanted to see," I said. "I was just curious. It wasn't so bad, was it?"

I didn't think it was bad at all. In fact, I was fascinated by it. The image of that massive thing sliding into her mouth wouldn't leave me, and as I climbed into bed with Mark, I wondered. I knew I wasn't as big as that girl in the movie, but I had a nice body and everyone always said I was pretty. Even Mark's drunk uncle had talked about how lucky Mark was to land a hot piece like me. I wasn't quite sure what he mean at the time, but maybe it was what I had seen.

Between wanting Mark all day long and the few moments I had seen of that movie had me turned on more than I could bear. I slid my nighty up and kissed him. He was still angry about the movie, I could tell, but he let me kiss him, and a few minutes later his arm came around me. I felt him getting hard and rubbed against him.

"Do you want me to kiss it like that girl?" I whispered.

As soon as I said it, I knew it was a mistake. His whole body tensed, and he pulled away with a look on his face that absolutely terrified me.

"I thought I knew who you were," he said. He wasn't shouting, but his voice was hard and cold. "I thought I was marrying a decent, Christian girl, but here you are, watching porn and talking about disgusting perversions. Are you trying to tempt me into sin, like some kind of whore? Never mention that again, and I will forget this ever happened."

He pushed me onto my back then, and pushed his thing into me. As scared as I was of how harsh he had been, I couldn't help moaning as he shoved into me. In just a few moments it was over. I had been so excited for this, all day, and it was over so quickly. I lay beside him as he fell asleep and began to snore softly. I felt like I was on fire down there, and what we had just done only made it worse. Besides that, I was confused and worried. Why had he been so upset? Could it really be that bad?

I knew I wouldn't be able to get to sleep, and showering didn't help, so I dried my hair and got dressed. I would take a walk and try to think things through. I went out through the lobby and started walking. I could hear the noise of people screaming and bright lights in one direction, but I didn't want to see a crowd, so I went the other way. The streets were dark and quiet, and the narrow little houses were hunched close together. I couldn't help thinking of what Mark had said. Was I really a whore?

I had never wanted to be a whore, but when I saw just a few moments of that movie, it had stirred something up in me. Maybe that was what it meant to be a whore. Could you be something so awful without meaning to be? I had always wanted to be a good wife, but if I couldn't stop thinking of those things, those perversions, could I be? And I couldn't seem to shake the image of that giant thing, and the girl stretching her mouth open wide to suck on it.

"Hey girl," a voice said. I looked around, frightened. The guidebook had said that crime was a problem in New Orleans, and suddenly I realized that I was lost, wandering around some neighborhood I knew nothing about.

The man who had spoke was black, very dark, so at first I could just see the gold tooth glistening in the street light, but as he walked out of the shadows I got a better look. He was taller than Mark, and all muscles like a body builder. He had loose jeans on and a sleeveless undershirt, and he wore an old fashioned hat pulled down low so I couldn't see his eyes. He carried a strangely shaped black case of some sort, and he walked like a lion, afraid of nothing and proud.

"What you doing down this part of town?" he asked. At least, I think that's what he said. His accent was so strong I could barely understand him.

"I was just taking a walk," I said. My voice was so small and scared. He could rob me, or kill me, or rape me, and nobody was around to stop him.

"You looking for something? You trying to get some kind of trouble?"

"No! I was just trying to think."

He frowned at me a moment. "You not from here," he said. "What you doing?"

"No, I just came here for my honeymoon," I said. "Please, I don't want any trouble."

"Pretty white girl gonna get trouble walking around here. Your honeymoon?"

"Yes."

He laughed. Deep down, from his belly, and tipped his hat back. His eyes were softer than I expected, with lines from smiling. "Where your husband at?"

"He's at the hotel. He went to sleep."

"And poor little pussy want some milk, right?" He grinned when he said it.

"What does that mean?" I was pretty sure he was saying something naughty, but the whole thing was confusing. I was still scared, but he didn't act like a criminal, even if he looked like one.

"You serious?" he looked at me, his laugh drying up. "You got no idea what's up?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He reached around me. His arms were so long, I had thought I was out of reach, but he pulled me closer to him, setting down his case. His hand was on my bottom, fingers squeezing it, and I knew it was wrong, but I was too afraid to tell him to stop. And I wanted to see what he would do next.

"He ain't taking care of business, is what I'm talking about. He made love to you tonight?"

I blushed, and stammered. "That's none of your business."

"You can tell me, baby," he whispered. His hand reached under my bottom, and I could feel his fingers probing between my legs. "Just nod your head. He made love to you?"

I nodded.

"But he didn't ring your bell, did he?"

I shook my head. I wasn't quite sure what he meant, but I knew there were no bells.

"You can't stop thinking about it, can you?"

I shook my head. I wondered if he was a voodoo man, since he seemed to know exactly what was on my mind. I knew that there was voodoo down here, there was even a museum about it, but Mark had said we shouldn't go in.

He took my hand and put it on his leg. Except it wasn't his leg, it was something else. I thought about the man in the movie, and his monstrous thing. I stared up at the man. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You want that cock, don't you baby?"

I nodded. Mark was right about me. The man led me down a dark walkway between two of the narrow houses. He opened a gate, and we were in the darkness. I could barely see him, but I felt his hands, pulling my sweater up over my breasts and squeezing them. He pinched the tips and I heard a soft gasp of pleasure. It had come from me. He pinched them again and it was better than anything I had ever felt.

He opened my jeans and slid them down to my knees, then he slid his finger between my legs. When he put it in me, it felt bigger than Mark's cock had, and I heard myself moaning. Then he turned me around. He made me bend at the waist til my breasts were brushing against my knees, and I felt his cock pressing against me.

I felt it pushing, and sliding in my slippery gash, and then it started to go in. It was so big that I started to scream. It was stretching me, so wide. His hand covered my mouth, and then with another push, it was in me. At least, the head was past the tight entrance of my pussy. I felt like I was exploding as he began to slide back and forth inside me, pushing a little deeper with each stroke.

I couldn't stop howling with pain and pleasure, but his hand over my mouth kept it quiet. I don't know how long he was fucking me, but I knew what he meant by ringing my bell. It seemed like an explosion in me each time he pushed his cock in, and I was only standing because he was holding me up.

When he came, I could feel his cock swell, and the flood of his cum filling me and spilling out to run down my thighs. My whole body shook with pleasure, and when he let me go, I fell down on the ground, sobbing with pleasure.

After a minute, he helped my to my feet. He straightened my clothes out and put me in a car. We were at the hotel before I could even speak.

"Thank you," I said.

"Alright," he said. Then he handed me a card. "You call if you need some more, OK baby?"

"OK."

I went up to my room and fell into bed. Mark didn't budge, and soon I fell into a beautiful sleep.