My Horny Mother in Law

Story Info
I finally get it on with my Mother in Law.
3.8k words
4.37
421.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MPE09
MPE09
15 Followers

This is a true story:

I was relaxing at home one day during March 2002. I had taken a few days off from work to get some much needed rest, when I received a telephone call from my Mother In Law, wanting to know if I would be interested in helping her to do some repair work to an awning at one of her customers houses. Being bored I agreed. (Before I go further, I must say that in the past, my relationship with the in-laws was rather average. I seemed to get on better with my MIL, than my FIL who had passed away in 1997. My MIL is rather petit, has smallish breasts. She has dark brown hair, streaked with silver, and is 5'7". Being 59 she has a nice figure, and keeps herself fit.)

After I had dropped my wife Anita, at work the following morning, I went home as my MIL had arranged to pick me up at 09h00. She arrived at our place a few minutes after nine. We greeted each other with a hug and kiss, as we had done many times in the past. I got into her van, and we were soon chatting about all sorts of things while on the way to her customer's house, which was about an hours drive from our place. I noticed that she started fidgeting a bit, as she was driving.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing", she replied, she looked at me and I could see that she had a mischievous look on her face. She was also smiling at me.

"Ritchie, Honey, please will you rub my left shoulder for me, I think I must have hurt it at home this morning whilst loading up the van."

"Sure," I replied.

I moved closer to her, and started kneading her shoulder.

"Ummmm!, that feels good," She whispered softly. I massaged her shoulder for about five minutes, and then slowly worked my way down her arm. I noticed that she had started moving her legs, as if she was trying to bring herself to an orgasm. I didn't say anything. I just kept on rubbing her shoulder and arm. A wicked thought crossed my mind, and I decided it was going to be now or never. I slipped my right hand from her arm, and placed it softly on her left tit. I started to knead her nipple between my fingers. She let out a soft gasp, turned towards me, smiled, and then kissed me.

"Would you like to come for Sunday lunch?" she asked coyly. (She knew that my wife, Anita, would be at work, as she works alternate Sundays, and that would be her turn to work that particular Sunday).

"I would really like that," I replied, noticing that her nipple had by now become quite hard beneath my hand. I did not take things further, as we could have caused an auto accident, if we continued. I however, kept my hand oh her breast until we reached our destination.

Sunday, arrived, and I left our home for her place at approximately 10h00. I drove up the driveway to her house, an hour later, and noticed that she was walking round her garden. She was wearing a white mini dress, with 4" spike heels. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Somehow, I just knew that today was the day that She and I, were going to Fuck! I felt a slight movement in my shorts, as my cock started to stir. She must have spent quite sometime applying her makeup, and getting herself ready that morning, as she really looked hot, and sexy.

"Good morning. Mom," I said, as I got out of my car.

"Hi sweetie," she replied, as she walked up to me and planted a wet kiss on my cheek.

"I brought this with," I said, as I placed a bottle of wine in her hands.

"Oh! Good, I was hoping you would bring some with you," She replied. We then walked arm in arm up the rest of the drive, and both of us sat down on the couch on her verandah.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked.

"Yes please, you know where the glasses are," She said, pointing to the kitchen.

I got up and went into her kitchen, and grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle opener. I returned to the couch, opened the bottle and poured us each a glass of wine. I gave her a glass, and then sat down next to her. She moved closer to me, crossed her one leg over the other, and had a far away look in her eyes. My eyes wandered to her tanned legs, and to her crotch, which was only just exposed. I saw that she was wearing a white satin panty. (My cock started to grow harder) My eyes then focused on her tits. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra. The nipple that I could see through the gap between two of the buttons was also hard and protruding.

"Mom, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Just feeling a bit lonely, these days," She replied, taking another sip of wine from her glass. She then placed her right hand on my leg, and sighed.

I looked at her, and put my glass down on the coffee table.

"Come here," I said, as I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

She just looked at me and smiled, and put her head on my shoulder.

We looked at each other, and I moved my mouth towards hers, and kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and started to massage her tongue, and lips with mine, knowing within myself that this is what she was wanting. She squeezed my leg as we kissed, all this time my cock was growing harder.

I placed my right hand on her left tit, and started to massage it softly, through her dress. She looked at me and just sighed, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I must go and check on lunch," She said, as she got off the couch wiggling her bum at me in the process.

"Do you really have to?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied, giving me that same mischievous grin she had given me four days ago in her van.

"I was just beginning to enjoy myself," I shouted after her.

"And do you think, I wasn't?" she asked.

She went into the kitchen and I heard the bashing of pots and pans.

"Ritchie, please will you come here for a second, I need you to hold the oven open for me," she shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming," I replied. I got up off the couch with a huge bulge in my shorts, and walked into the kitchen. I opened the oven for her, and she took the roast out, and placed in on the kitchen counter covering it with a net cloth.

She bent over to pick up something off the floor exposing her white thong panties to me as her dress, had now ridden up, over her bum.

I walked over to her and pushed my cock between the crack of her arse. She pushed back applying even more pressure, and started to moan softly. I then put my arm around her waist and pulled her up towards me.

"Come on, Mom. You and I both know that this needs to happen", I whispered in her ear.

"Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!" she whispered loudly, turning around and hugging me, pushing her soft warm crotch against my by now very hard cock.

"Something feels like it needs my attention," She said, pushing herself, harder against me.

"To the bedroom?" I asked.

"Yes. To the bedroom," she replied, smiling, and sticking her tongue into my mouth. We then both kissed and groped each other. She jumped up on me and straddled my waist with her legs, our tongues probing each other's, mouths all the way from the kitchen to her bedroom.

"A hard cock for a hot wet pussy." I said, as I felt the heat of her pussy against my tummy.

"Oh! Very much so My Dear," she replied, grinning at me.

I carried her into the bedroom and put her down on the bed. She stood up and pulled of my shirt, lightly scratching my chest with her long painted finger nails. She pulled off my shorts and underpants in one move exposing my hard cock as she did so. She let out a loud gasp as soon as I was naked, and pulled me into her.

"This is what I need right now, My Darling," She said, wrapping her hand around my cock which was by now covered, and dripping with precum.

I undid the buttons of her dress, and let it fall to the floor. She wiggled her hips and pulled off her panties. Keeping on her high heels. We kissed again. And she sat down on the bed in front of me. She opened her mouth and started sucking my cock, whilst softly massaging my balls with her hands. As she was blowing me, I reached for her breasts and gently started kneading her nipples. She then started to deep throat me.

"Ummmm!" she mumbled, and looked me in the eyes.

She was quite an accomplished "cock sucker." She licked my cock head with her tongue, and then she sucked and kissed each of my balls, then continued to deep throat me.

"I haven't done this for a while," she mumbled as she sucked me, "I'm a bit rusty."

"Just carry on, Mom. You are doing fine," I replied.

She sucked my cock for another five minutes, and I could feel my orgasm was near.

"Oh Fuck! I am cumming," I grunted as my balls tightened, she kept her mouth over my cock head. I felt the sperm moving through my cock, as I spurted several ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed my full load.

"That was delicious she replied," licking her lips, "And it tastes very sweet, I must add."

She lay down on the bed on her back, and pointed to her pussy with her tongue, and finger I knelt down in front of her, and started to eat her pussy by licking up and down her hairy slit. She was well and truly saturated, her cum had run down her legs to her arse. I licked and fucked her pussy and clit with my tongue for a good five minutes before she had her first orgasm. I was between her legs for about twenty minutes when she screamed out.

"Ritchie! I need your cock in my pussy now. You, must FUCK ME now."

I got on top of her, put her legs on my shoulders, pushed my cock into her hot wet cunt, and started to pound her. A minute or so later, I felt her tight pussy gripping and sucking my cock deeper into her. Her pussy tightened around my cock, and she screamed out as she orgasmed.

"Oh YES! Give it to me, Baby," she yelled.

"Oh FUCK! This feels good," I replied.

"Keep going, and don't you dare stop, Fucking me," she said.

I pounded her faster and faster until she started to rock back and forth.

"Fuck my pussy honey," she yelled, "Fuck my horny, hot, wet cunt."

I could feel that I was close to cumming.

"Oh my FUCK, you are making me fucking cum," I said.

"I want you to cum in my pussy baby," she screamed, "I want that load of cum in my cunt," she yelled, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles.

My balls tightened, and I knew a load of cum was on its way. My cock then started to pulse inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!" she screamed, cumming with me as I unloaded my cum into her.

When I was done, I lay on my back next to her. She turned towards me and put her one leg over mine. I could feel her hot wet pussy on my leg. We both just cuddled without saying a word, after what seemed like ages, I looked into her eyes, and she moved her lips towards mine. Our mouths locked together, and in love and lust we kissed each other passionately.

"That was such a good fuck, and don't think that I am finished with you, I want some more of you," she said.

"That was a good enjoyable mating session," I said, smiling at her.

"Yes it was," she replied.

I felt my cock beginning to stir once again as it made contact with her leg, she giggled as she felt it hardening against her.

"Please get on top of me, I want you on top of me, Darling" I said to her.

She got on top of me, and put my cock, into her sopping wet, dripping cunt. Once again we mated together like animals, as she started to ride me, like a jockey.

"You have a beautiful thick cock, relax, I want to make you feel good," she said as she continued to fuck me. I pushed really deep inside her now, and I could feel my balls slapping against her asshole with every down thrust. A few minutes later I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

"Ughhhhhhh. Fuck MEEEEE! I'm gonna cummmm! Ughhhhhhh, give it to Meeeeeeee! Fuck Me. Fuck MeeeeeeeeeI I'm Cumming," she cried as I impaled her deeply, touching her cervix with the tip of my cock. I felt her pussy grow wetter as she shuddered to another climax. She started pulling me to her and digging her nails into my chest.

A few minutes later, I felt the urge to cum and decided I was going to squirt another load of cum inside her.

"I want to come in you again Sheila, please let me cum inside you!" I pleaded with her as I could feel the sperm beginning to boil in my balls.

"Oh Yes! Cum in me. It's okay, Give it to me, Honey, I want your cum inside me!" she yelled.

"Fuck I'm cumming, here it comes," I shouted

She squealed in ecstasy as I began to unload my sperm into her. I knew that I had delivered that load directly into her womb as I could feel my cock head against the opening of her cervix.

Sheila cried out, and writhed as she climaxed once again. She then lay on top of me, with my cock still inside her. She panted loudly for about five minutes, but subsided, as I softened and slipped my cock out of her wet pussy. Sheila smiled, and ran her hands up and down my chest. I wondered to myself what else she had in mind.

I then kissed her. We held each other tight and kissed passionately. I rubbed her back and waist. Her tits were squeezed against my chest. My hands went to her cute ass and I massaged it and squeezed it.

"I want you to do me doggie style," she whispered in my ear, her hot breath in my ear giving me goose pimples.

"Sure Mom! just give me a few minutes so that my cock can recover" I replied.

She giggled, and smiled in appreciation I looked deeply into her loving eyes, leaned over and placed a gentle, tender kiss on her lips, which she promptly returned. She just lay on top of me, and I put my arms around her holding onto her.

I'm not going to let you go," I said playfully.

"I think that my pussy will have the final say," she replied, grinning at me.

She was right. Ten minutes later, I got off the bed, and turned her over on all fours, she pushed her backside into the air. I got behind her and lubricated my right index finger with her pussy juices. I slowly rimmed her arse hole then, began to insert my finger into it. I proceeded very slowly so as not to cause her any pain.

"Ummmm," she moaned, "That feels so fucking good."

I moved up and slowly pushed my hard cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, Ritchie, fuck me, please fuck me! Sweetie," She begged. I fucked her with both cock and finger, very slowly at first. She began screaming for me to fuck her harder, and I increased the pace. She came at least five times before I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to CUMMM!" I yelled.

"Put your cock in my arse now! Please. Honey," she yelled, "Fuck my arse."

She held off her orgasm until I had pushed my cock into her arse. I pumped her a dozen times, and then began shooting my sperm into her arse. It was amazing. She came fast and furious with me. She collapsed onto the bed, with me on top of her. As my cock softened, it slid out of her arse and I moved off her. We lay in each other's arms for a long time, just savoring the experience, before either of us said anything. Both of us dozed off, an hour later we woke up.

"I can't believe what we have just done together," she said.

"Ummmmm! It was great," I replied.

We again kissed, as she snuggled up to me. She then placed her arm around me and pulled me towards her.

"This is something that you and I have both needed to do for a long time now," I said, "It was meant to happen."

"I can't ever thank you enough. Ritchie," She said, looking into my eyes.

"No need to thank me. I've had just as much fun as you did. It was indeed fantastic. You're a very sensuous, hot, sexy woman." I said.

"Ummmm!" she moaned, and kissed my lips.

"How do you feel about us making love like this?" I asked

She smiled and hugged me.

I want this to continue, in the future," she said.

"I do too, but I feel a bit guilty about today, remember I am married to your daughter," I replied.

"I know you do. That's why I think we should include her in some of future sessions," she said.

"You mean, in a threesome?" I asked.

"Yes! And why not?" She asked.

""And, how are we going to achieve that?" I asked.

"Honey, You just leave that to me," she replied, smiling, "I will deal with my daughter."

"That would be great, I'm all for that. When do we start?" I asked.

She looked at me biting her bottom lip, and then kissed me. She covered us with her duvet, and we just lay there looking into each other's eyes for about fifteen minutes. We Just kissed now and again, without saying anything. I then realized then that we had started something that we would never be able to let go of. We had bonded together as lovers.

After a while she said, "Honey, Please eat me again, I just love what your tongue does to my pussy."

I noticed that, Sheila had become aroused just talking about including my wife in our sessions. I then did as she asked, savoring the taste of my cum, and her pussy juices, I devoured my creampie from her hot juicy cunt. And as I licked her engorged clit, she had a violent orgasm, squirting her cum all over my mouth. Sheila just loved having her pussy eaten, probably because she had gone all those years without. I stood up and sat down next to her.

"One for the road?" she asked, looking greedily at my cock, and licking her lips.

"My Darling, for you, why not!" I replied.

She grabbed my cock, and went at it like she was starving for it. She stroked it up and down with her hand, while following up with her mouth, mainly sucking on the swollen head. A little while later my balls tightened and my cock jumped in her hand. I had once again reached the point of no return. She stopped stroking me, and kept her hand around my cock, whilst keeping her mouth over the whole head. My cock pulsed about four times, as cum, squirted into her mouth. She just swallowed and swallowed gulping it all down her throat. She kept her mouth on my cock and sucked me dry.

"You okay?" she asked, looking up at me

"Oh yeah, that was great," I replied.

"It seems that as of this day, I am addicted to the taste of your cum." She said, smiling at me.

We kissed, and I too tasted, my cum in her mouth.

We French kissed for a good five minutes or so, and then both got up, showered, and got dressed.

After a delicious lunch, we hugged each other and kissed passionately before I drove off home at 4:30pm that afternoon.

She stood at her gate, and as I drove up, and lifted her dress revealing her naked, and very swollen hairy pussy to me.

"Someone wants to kiss you before you go." She said.

I smiled at her, and stuck my tongue out.

She pushed her pussy into my face, and I licked her to another orgasm, just before I drove off.

"You are wicked!" I said, looking her in the eye.

She giggled, and said, "Cheers for now, Honey, I will be in touch with you soon."

"Oh! And do me a favor, don't let any of your cum go to waste when you wank off in the next week. Put it in a container, and keep it in the freezer for me," she said. "Bring it with you next time you come and visit."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Okay, I'll do so," I replied, smiling at her.

She called about ten days later, and told me that our sex lives would never be the same in future.

"Mission accomplished, with your wife." She told me.

"Thanks Mom, I can't wait," I replied "When do we get together to enjoy our first threesome then?" I asked.

"This coming Saturday night." She replied.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said.

"So am I," she replied. "And, how much, Cum have you got for me?" she asked.

"About a champagne glass full," I replied.

"Yummy! Just don't forget to bring it with you on Saturday," she said.

"I won't forget. Bye Mom!" I replied. "She really is a wicked, lustful sexy bitch," I thought to myself, smiling. I can't wait for my wife to get hold of her mom's pussy. I am looking forward to that fuck session, with both of them.

(What happened that Saturday night is another story, which I will write soon.)

Cheers for now... Richard and Sheila.

MPE09
MPE09
15 Followers