My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers

"I'm sorry," as I stand up ready to leave and go back to our room and pack.

"I'm not a whore or a slut," Katie looks up at me, "Just because I love cum on my mouth and lips? That's wrong. I just enjoy your experience of ultimate pleasure. I'm not a slut because I make you happy. There's nothing more enjoyable than making you happy. I get off by getting you off. I'm not a whore because of that."

"People are just mean. They didn't even have the audacity to leave their name. They just signed in as anonymous," as I reach down and close the browser.

While walking back to our room, "Do you think that guys really jacked off to our video?"

"Yeah, probably. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that?"

Katie stares at me as I'm starting to pack up our things, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"What? Tell me."

"Joel said he jacked off watching us. I guess I didn't realize how many men were turned on by it."

"That video was hot Katie. Of course guys were turned on by it. Weren't you turned on by watching porn last night?"

My wife giggles, "yes I was but it's a weird feeling reading those comments."

We reach the elevator as I press the button, "why is it a weird feeling?"

"I think it turns me on that guys were jerking off while watching us," as we walk onto the elevator.

I pull her close as I reached down and grabbed her ass, "you need to realize that you are just a hot cum addicted milf."

I raise my hands and run them across her lips and face, "you are the hottest thing on the planet and every guy dreams of doing what I do to you." I pull her closer as I lean in and kiss her lips.

I release her and she swallows hard. She gives me a sly smile as we walk to our room and begin packing for our flight home. The vacation from hell is finally coming to an end.

It was a very pleasant flight home as I was able to get some sleep. Upon landing, night had fallen as we picked up our car and headed down the interstate.

Katie's hand rested on my leg as I drove home. My mind couldn't stop thinking about how badly my balls ached. The way she looked, her smell, the way she talked made my dick engorged. I had to swerve to avoid a tire in the road and Katie's hand instinctively grabbed my knee as she was startled. It brushed up against my groin as she pulled away.

"My god, you're still hard?"

"You try being teased for 4 days and not cumming! You constantly teased me until I was ready to fucking cum and then stopped. My head hurts, my balls hurt. I'm sorry for what I've done but....."

"I'm sorry baby....I had fun!" as her hand rested on my crotch.

"I'm sure you did," picking her hand up and moving it off of me.

Katie leans in and kisses my neck as her hand returns to my crotch.

"Stop it Katie...I can't take this anymore."

She leans into me, "I guess we are technically not on vacation anymore. Don't you want to cum?"

Turning to her, "Yeah! I'll be honest, when you leave for work tomorrow; I'm jacking off!"

"And waste this cum?" grabbing my crotch harder.

"Well, you obviously don't want it," frustrated with her.

"I do want it," kissing my neck while her hands start manipulating my cock over my pants.

"Really?" praying she was kidding, " Please don't tease me anymore."

"I won't.," unbuttoning my pants, "Can you do this and drive?" looking out the window, "I want it now."

Katie looks down and unbuttons my pants. I lift my pelvis and reach down and slide them down exposing my cock. The interstate is empty. We are almost the only car on the road.

"Oh baby..I can't wait to taste you. My mouth is salivating just thinking about you," as she grabs hold me.

"Be gentle...my balls really hurt."

She leans over and kisses my neck, "Tell me when you are going to cum baby."

Katie watches her hand glide along my penis from the dashboard lights. Her hand was slowly stroking my aching member. Her hand was firmly wrapped around me stroking me very slowly up and down. She wraps both her hands around it, one above the other and gently twists in opposite directions. She makes fist right above the throbbing tip and pushes down. She slowly opens her fingers as my firm flesh slides past her them immediately does the same with her other hand. Her fingers form a ring around my shaft as she picks up her pace up and down. I swell even more. I begin to gasp for air as my muscles clench in my buttocks as a rise up off the seat and hump her hand.

"I've never swallowed all of you're cum," she whispers into my ear, "cum in my mouth. Let me taste all of you."

"You better not be teasing me..."

"Not this time. I want your cum in my mouth. Please let me eat you."

"You want to taste all of it, huh? I don't think you'll be able to handle this load. Put it in your mouth," as I reached and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Katie leans down in my lap as I raise the steering wheel.

She willingly opens her mouth as I guide her head down on me. "I'm so turned on. This won't take long so get ready."

I controlled her head as I grasped her hair as I used her to control the tempo, "That's it suck your husbands dick," as I pushed her further down my cock. I could feel her hot saliva covering me with her lips stretched around me.

"Get ready baby, I'm going to fucking cum!"

I felt Katie's pace had quickened as the first stream erupted in her hot mouth. I continued to cum, emptying my balls into her hungry mouth. I could feel Katie trying to swallow my seed as her mouth kept sucking. I feel her muscles tighten as she gags.

She releases me as I feel the cum pour out of her mouth and onto my groin. She puts her hand down under her mouth to catch some of the falling sperm. Katie coughs obviously gagging from the amount of cum. She composes herself and licks the cum from her hand and goes back down and slurps the remaining cum from my stomach and groin.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum," she says in amazement.

"Did you like that? That's what happens when you tease me constantly and don't allow me to cum?"

"You were scrumptious!" she exclaims as she looks up at me her hand still rubbing my cock.

We arrive home and I'm finally able to get good nights sleep with my balls finally empty and my head is cleared. I stare at Katie as she sleeps and feel so grateful that my wife forgave me for what I did, although in the end it revealed more about her sexuality that I had ever known.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers
12