My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phil, please!" as she took a half step towards the door but the growing feelings inside made her want to move forward.

The old man had no desire to debate as he raised his body from the tub and slapped Katie's face with an open hand. In one motion he pulled her face down and rubbed his hard prick along her smooth freckled cheeks. The heat of his meat burned into her face.

She felt his swollen cock slide over her chin and over her lips. The smell drifted into her nostrils as she breathed harder. The silky, velvety feel of his hot lusty skin burned into her lips.

Phil moaned, "Lick it! Put your hot fucking mouth on it!"

His hot, hard, rubbery cockhead felt incredible against her soft pink lips. She kissed his head and brushed it lightly with her tongue. Her tongue was thrilled to taste the texture of his prick skin again.

She stood in front of the fat man, bent over at the waist, her tight pants rolled down between her legs and her naked ass sticking out. His hand was firmly planted on the back of her head, making it impossible for her to leave. Even if it had been her choice she wasn't sure her body even wanted to leave.

"Open your mouth, Freckles!" Phil ordered as he rubbed his cock across her perfect features.

His prick head bounced across her face. The hardness and smell of his cock took her breath away as Katie imagined the thick jets of foaming cum his piss slit could produce. She felt a bit of precum at the opening as her lips parted.

Swiftly, her fat neighbor fitted his cockhead between her soft lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, slut!" he moaned loudly, "Suck my cock!" as his pudgy fingers tangled in her hair.

She felt his cock scorch the sensitive insides of her mouth. The wonderful flavor of precum teased her taste buds as it stuck to her tongue. The sexy wife had forgotten how his cum tasted as she flicked her tongue back and forth. Softly, she began nursing on his cock, trying to draw out more of his precum. Her old neighbor pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She opened wider. Katie felt degraded and vulgar as Phil's hot, hard cock knob slid into her mouth. Her tongue swirled more vigorously.

"Mmmmnnnnhhhh," she moaned in delight as her body continued to betray her. She felt her cunt becoming wetter by the second as she felt a drop trickle down her thigh. Her mouth began sucking his cock knob more hungrily.

"Ohhhhh!! My little slut! Do you love sucking my cock?" Phil crowed, enjoying the sight of the hot mother's naked ass in the mirror, her fine toned legs slightly parted as she vigorously sucked him off.

Mrs. Jackson closed her eyes, sliding her lips farther down his shaft. His cock felt thick, hard, hot and rubbery. Her lips gripped tighter and her tongue slithered around and around. The wetness of her mouth made her lips slide easily up and down. Slowly, as Phil's hands guided her head, she sucked in more and more of his cock. When about half was being pulled with her lips and tongue, she couldn't fit any more cock in her mouth. Softly she sucked, her head turning from side to side.

Phil stared into the mirror at the wife's ass. He released the back of her head and bending over the hot wife's back, reached towards her cheeks and spread them lewdly in front of the mirror. His fingers danced around her still wet backside. He spread them harshly until her ass gaped open.

"Mmmmm... mmmnnn! Mmmm!" Katie moaned uncontrollably, slurping and sucking as she felt him spreading her ass wide.

"That's it, Freckles," urged Phil, "Suck it! Suck my prick, you whore! Oh, I'll make you pay!" His cock was swollen monstrously. His fat face gleamed with excitement as he manipulated the married woman's backside. He spread it wide and then allowed her tight ass to close.

Her hands resting on his fat, hairy thighs, Katie slid her lips up his shaft as she locked them underneath his head and sucked gently. She gripped his meaty cock with her lips and then bathed his meathead with her tongue. The velvety feel of his hot, slick precum excited her as it burned into her tongue. She swirled her tongue around his piss hole.

"Fuck yeah Freckles," Phil breathed heavily, "I missed that mouth of yours!"

Sensuously, she slid her tongue up and down the length of his piss slit and was rewarded with the flavor of his cum. The married woman pointed her tongue and gently stabbed her tongue in. Thoroughly wiping out his piss hole and swirling her tongue back toward the crown of his cockhead.

"Ohhh, damn, baby!" croaked Phil as he guided her head with his hands. "Fuck yeah! You missed my cock didn't you?"

Her mind didn't want to answer the question but her body gave its reply as she slid her lips back down his shaft. Slowly she opened her mouth as her tongue swabbed the underside as his prick pulsed between her lips.

"Ohhhhh," Phil cried in delight. "Get it fucking wet!"

Katie's heart thumped loudly as she slurped and sucked at Phil's huge prick. Strands of saliva hung from her mouth and chin, dripping on to the floor. Her cunt burned with excitement.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" the woman whimpered as desire welled up deep inside her.

Suddenly Phil stood up. The sexy wife straightened at the waist as she looked at him with a wet mouth. Her ass tingled from him pulling her cheeks widely, "Get on the floor," he ordered in a deep voice.

Without even a hesitation, the wife dropped to her knees on the bathroom rug in front of his beautiful cock that hovered in midair in front of her face. Her yoga pants were bunched by her socks and tennis shoes. Her sports bra was above her left breast as it shook in the air. The sexy woman's arms were down at her sides as though she was waiting for him to tell her what to do next.

Slowly he hobbled around behind her. She turned her head to follow him when she felt his pudgy hand in the upper part of her back, "Bend down," the old man demanded as he pushed her slightly forward. The hot wife bent over at the waist with her knees firmly planted on the rug. She turned her head as it nestled into the plush tan rug on the floor. Her elbows were by her rib cage and her hands were splayed out next to her face. The sexy wife's wedding ring glistened from the lights next to her face. Her stomach turned with excitement as she felt her naked ass sticking straight out into the air.

"You slut" Phil snarled, eyeing the hot wife's gorgeous, round cheeks "you begged me to fuck your ass the last time we were up in here, remember? Well guess what, you're gonna get what you wished for."

Katie shivered as she felt so vulnerable in this position. Her thoughts traveled back to that fateful afternoon when Phil had accompanied her home after she had sucked him off at his house. The two of them had showered together and the hot mother bit her bottom lip as she remembered the depraved lust that had befallen her when she had indeed begged for him to take her there. Her body convulsed and chills ran down her spine as she felt her neighbor's hot, heavy mushroom head nuzzling her asshole. It was already slick and wet. He slowly pushed as he spread the wife's ass. His head pressed against her backdoor as he pushed harder as Katie's asshole opened and slowly his cock pushed into her little hole.

"Uuhhh! Uuhhh! Owwwwwww," Katie cried as her asshole stretched over his knob as she tried to move forward but in the position she was in she found nowhere to go. Her fingers dug into the carpet. The monstrous cock felt bigger than ever before.

"Shut up, slut!" he roared. He pulled back as he felt the pressure on her shithole. Mrs. Jackson groaned with relief as her backdoor pulsed as Phil's prick head burned into her.

Phil stared hard between her spread ass cheeks, "Damn you are tight! Doesn't your husband fuck you there enough?" Her sphincter had relaxed since he had pulled his cock back. Her hole was brown on the rim, then turned lighter inside. It looked so inviting to the old man. The disgusting neighbor leaned forward and spit directly into her crack. "Ohhhh, fuck! Freckles! You got a tight ass!" he puffed as he used the tip of his cockhead to spread his saliva around the hole.

"Please Phil if you're going do this," the wife choked, "can you at least use some lubrication?"

He looked down at the shuddering woman and grimaced, "Don't you get it? I'm in charge!" He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her up until she was back on her knees. He pulled her head towards his crotch and pushed his cock towards her mouth.

Katie tried to quickly protest that the cockhead had just been in her ass but her mouth opened instinctively. Her mouth was so wet that instantly Phil's cock was coated with her wet saliva.

The fat man looked at her pretty face as her lips were stretched widely apart. He slowly thrust into her mouth until she pulled off and coughed as she gagged from his length.

"Spit on it!" as he grabbed his cock and held it underneath her small mouth. The wife looked up at him pleadingly but there was no mercy to be found in his eyes. Slowly, she trickled her saliva out of her mouth and onto his steel rod.

"All right slut," he barked as he pushed her forward. Katie fell at her waist and again her freckled face was firmly planted on the rug. Her ass jutted up in the air. Phil got behind the wife's small backside as he aimed his spit covered shaft at Katie's throbbing hole and slowly increased the pressure until the head sank into her ass. He groaned at the warm, velvety feel of her rectum.

Katie knew from experience that her ass could take Phil's huge prick but her face grimaced with pain and her body was tense. Her sphincter split widely to receive Phil's thick cock. Pain shot from her stretched asshole until it opened wide enough to take his cock. Then the sensation moved deep inside her as the obese man continued his assault.

"Ohhh damn! I missed your ass!" moaned Phil as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him making the sexy woman take more of his thick cock into her tight small ass.

Katie hardly heard him as she moaned deeply, "Oh, oh... oh, God... oh, God... it's big! It hurts!"

"You need to get my cock wetter," as he slowly pulled his cock from her ass leaving it open as it had not yet restricted. He grinned down at her gaping hole and hocked a loogie directly into her bowels. The hot wife winced at the depravity of her fat neighbor.

Her eyes were tightly shut as she felt him grab her hair and pull her up. His cock pressed against her thin lips. It was the same cock that had just been in her ass. Katie swallowed hard as she caught a whiff of the slick member pointing at her pretty face.

"Phil!" she objected but as her mouth opened he pressed it across her tongue and past her lips. Phil humped her face as the wife's wet mouth took his cock deeper and deeper.

"Get it wet baby! Get it all wet!" as he furiously fucked her wet mouth. He pulled out with a pop as he quickly pushed her down on the floor and moved back behind her.

Again, his fat fingers dug into her ass cheeks as he pulled them apart, his beady eyes fixed on the beauty queen's distended sphincter as he moved his bloated face closer to her poop chute.

"You stuck up bitch," Phil growled, "All those years you looked down on me! Acting as if your shit doesn't stink." He recalled the many times he spent lusting for his beautiful freckled neighbor as she flaunted her luscious, sexy clad body in her driveway while bringing her kids to school or leaving for her job.

The obese man pursed his bloated lips as a long strand of drool escaped from his mouth, dangling in the air for a few seconds before flying directly into Katie's widely gaping asshole.

A low moan escaped the hot wife's lips as she felt Phil's saliva trickling down her bowels.

Katie braced herself as she felt her disgusting neighbor spit into her ass again. His thick prick opened her asshole as it sank deep inside. He slowly worked his cock in and out while Katie panted as she relaxed her ass in order to allow him to fill her more.

Phil fucked her a little harder and a little faster. He felt her tight ass spread for him as his cock did its work.

Mrs. Jackson's shithole was hot and tight as it grabbed at his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned quietly. The hot wife fought the feelings inside of her mind, "I shouldn't enjoy this! I shouldn't enjoy this!" she told herself over and over.

"You missed my cock, didn't you?" Phil huffed as he slowly filled his married neighbor's ass with his steel rod. The hot wife gave no reply,

"Admit it," he shouted as he thrust harder.

Again Katie gave no reply as she bit her bottom lip. Slowly he pulled his pulsating prick out so the tip rested against the gaping hole.

Breathing heavily, Katie turned her head when she felt his hand grasp her hair and pulled her up to her knees. Phil moved his cock back to her mouth.

"Please don.." Before the hot wife could finish Phil thrusted his cock, still dripping with her ass juice, back into her mouth. He slowly fucked her face as he watched gleefully as the hot wife licked the fat, mushroom head,

"Taste your own ass slut!" Phil groaned as he basked in the wife's oral talents.

Katie could hardly believe what she was doing and, worse still, how turned on she was by what the old man was making her do. She pulled off his cock, looking up at him and was disgusted by her reactions as she licked and sucked his cock that had just been lodged in her own shit hole. Phil grinned as he forced his cock into her throat and pulled out.

"You like that, don't you? Sucking on my filthy cock? You filthy raging whore!" A string of saliva hung between his cock and the hot wife's mouth as Katie looked up at him. A loud smack echoed through the room as the old man slapped the beautiful mother hard across her freckled face again, her spit flying onto the bathroom floor. Tears welled up in her eyes as Katie's left hand went up to her burning cheek. Never before had she been treated this way.

Phil pushed her down on the floor again, climbing over and reinserting his saliva coated cock back into her tight ass,

"Ooohhh, yeahhh!!! Such a sweet ass!" Phil roared.

Katie felt his cock pull back as it eased out until the head was just inside the rim. The married mother felt every nerve sparking as she felt the blood rushing around the head of her neighbor's hard prick. Slowly she felt it being thrust back up her ass.

The hot wife's fingers dug into the bathroom rug as she felt the most wonderful cock she had ever seen being pushed up her tight sphincter, "Arghhhhh!" Katie cried out but even she couldn't tell if it was in pain or ecstasy.

Phil moved one hand to her shoulders as he pressed her freckled face firmly to the bathroom rug. The fat man pushed his mammoth prick in and out of the former beauty queen's tight ass. His fat belly running up the back of the hot wife.

The front door being opened and slammed shut echoed throughout the house. Phil froze as his cock was firmly planted in the sexy wife's asshole. Katie's eyes widened and she expected the old man to jump up but instead he just held his cock deep inside of her ass. She was scared to move as she heard footsteps on the floor below them.

She suddenly tried to move but Phil pressed his hand down on her shoulders pinning her to the floor with his throbbing cock deep in her asshole.

The hot wife's heart jumped as she heard footsteps coming up the steps as her husband's voice yelled, "Katie? I forgot my briefcase! Do you know where I put it?"

Phil's cock didn't move as she looked back towards him with the side of her face buried in the rug. A devilish grin erupted across his fat mouth. She had begged her husband to allow Phil to move into their house. She had done nothing but give positive testimony on his behalf. She knew what Fred would think if he came around the corner and saw them.

The hot wife cleared her voice, "It's hanging on the kitchen chair," she yelled towards the door, hoping her husband wouldn't come any closer towards their bedroom.

"Thanks honey!" Fred shouted as he retreated down the steps.

Phil slowly pushed his cock deeper into Katie's ass as footsteps were heard in the kitchen. He thrust forward some more. Katie's face grimaced as Phil continued to push until his cock sank balls deep into her tight asshole. The hot wife's lips opened to scream but nothing came out. Her painted lips were a perfect oval as her eyes darted back to Phil who stared at her with a smirk on his fat face.

"Found it! I'll call you later!" Fred yelled up the steps, "I love you!"

Mrs. Jackson looked back at Phil as her voice crackled, "I love you too!" The front door echoed as it opened and slammed shut.

Phil lunged until his balls nestled against her cunt lips, "What a good wife you are Freckles!" His cock pulled back and drove into her ass, not stopping until it was balls deep. He pounded against her as he dug his cock into her ass. His balls swung underneath her and slapped her wet pussy lips occasionally.

"Uuuhhh... ohh... ohhhh!" she whimpered as felt his thick burning cock in her asshole. "Mmmmpphhh," Mrs. Jackson groaned as her asshole widened and throbbed deep inside.

Phil leaned forward as he rested most of his obese belly on her back. His pudgy hand wandered down to her exposed left breast, pinching the erect nipple. He changed paces and changed the depth of his cock as he sank it between her spread ass cheeks.

A long low moan shot escaped the hot wife's lips as Phil hunched over her, his stiff prick buried to the root. Katie couldn't remember ever feeling so full, her asshole crammed with the old man's meat. The deep throbbing inside made pleasure shoot through Katie's mind, still tinged with a slight bit of pain. After just a moment's rest, Phil's ass plugging cock drew back.

"Reach back and spread your ass," the old man ordered.

Slowly, Katie's shoulders and face rolled into the rug as her hands moved back to each cheek and spread them. Her face burned into the rug as she felt the thrusts of her neighbor intensify.

Slowly, Phil drew his cock back about halfway. Then he reversed direction and plowed into her. A series of farting noises echoed through the bathroom and Katie closed her eyes in shame as felt the girth of Phil's mammoth cock forcing the air out of her bowels. Her body bucked forward with every thrust as she held her ass wide for her revolting neighbor.

"Oh, Freckles your asshole is so tight!" the disgusting man moaned.

The hot wife tried to fight the feelings and vibrations coming from her asshole as her neighbor ass fucked her. She was filled and refilled with his lovely cock. Each time he pulled back, it felt like her ass was emptying. The incredible sensation made her whimper.

Again and again, her asshole was pulled and pushed in. Their combined saliva made his cock slide easily as he began fucking her harder. Her shithole felt so full. She arched her ass higher, opening it fully to take his every deep thrust. Her face and shoulders burned from the rug but her hands stayed firmly planted on her cheeks and she spread them for him. Her body in ultimate betrayal suddenly forced her to whimper, "Fuck me!"

The hot wife had always been proud of her perfect shaped ass and knew the attention it brought her wherever she went. Her husband had told her time and time again how much it turned him on. She had learned to enjoy anal sex after Fred had persuaded her to try it years ago but this was something different. Never before had her luscious behind been so utterly manhandled, pounded so ruthlessly, "Fuck me!" but this time is was louder.

Phil bent forward and grabbed the hot wife's lovely brown hair with his right hand, yanking her head back. His other hand wrapped around her stomach as he pulled her torso up towards him. Katie's hands continued to hold her ass open as the giant fuck rod was lodged motionless up to the hilt inside her warm poop hole. She could feel the hairs on her neighbor's sweaty chest as his beer gut pressed into her back.