My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil worked his fingers around inside Katie's sopping wet panties. His fingertips dithered through thick warm puddles of pussy juice, then popped up into the married woman's cunt hole.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh," Katie gurgled around her mouthful of cock.

Her body jerked as she felt her cunt stuffed full of Phil's pudgy fingers. Her body began to move against his hand as he worked his fingers deeper up into her hungry snatch. Katie's head bobbed up and down. Her lips slid down the full length of his rock-hard prick as the fat man's fingers pounded in and out of her cunt. Dorman felt his neighbor's tight pussy working greedily against his fingertips as Katie's body struggled to release the sexual frustration that had been building up over the past few days.

Phil glanced over as a delivery truck pulled up next to them. He looked up and caught sight of the driver doing a quick double take down into the Jackson's SUV. He seemed to be a middle-aged man with darker skin. His eyes bulged as he watched the sexy hard bodied wife sucking on the overweight man's cock.

Dorman smiled confidently up at the driver, nodding his head towards him. Reaching over Katie's back, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pants and panties, pulling them halfway down her gorgeous ass. The dumbfounded bystander watched in fascination as the sexy woman's hips jerked to the rhythm of her oral efforts.

Oblivious to being watched, Katie thrust her face down, sucking wildly at Phil's cock. She ran her hot lips up and down his throbbing, hard cock while Dorman leaned his head on the back of the seat, scooting his ass forward. His free hand rested on the back of the hot wife's head as she bobbed her face up and down. His other hand frantically probed the insides of her wet cunt as he drove two fingers deep into her soft cavity.

Katie was no longer thinking about being in her SUV in a public parking lot with the sun bright and hot. All she thought about was the wonderful taste of her neighbor's cock as she sucked him off, hungrily waiting for him to unload the tasty content of his giant balls in her mouth. She sucked him frantically, her tongue licking. She squeezed his thigh with her hand, the other held the base of his cock, grabbing the hard meat. She sucked wetly and noisily, gasping in her throat.

"Suck it, Freckles!" Phil groaned as he lowered his window partially. He raised his voice, "Suck my cock! Oooooh yeah! Make me cum in your slutty mouth!" He grinned up at the delivery driver whose eyes were glued to the action below him.

"Mmmmmm!" Katie whimpered as she sucked in a frenzy, banging her lips against his cock shaft.

Phil moved his free hand beneath her, clutching at one of her naked tits, arching his hips up while pushing his cock into her mouth every time Katie brought her head down. The hot wife sucked greedily, her throat burning with thirst for his cum.

The sexy married woman felt hungrier for Phil's cock than ever before. The way the old man's hard, 10 inch shaft stretched her lips sent wild tingles to her pussy.

Eager to suck him off, Katie twisted on the seat, pulling her knees beneath her body as Phil continued to finger-fuck her. The hot mother twisted her ass heatedly as she sucked up and down, striving to draw the sweet, creamy juice out of his hot, cum filled balls.

She squealed and sobbed as she sucked, her ass shivering. Going into a frenzy, her tongue scraped up and down her neighbor's cock, her head bobbing swiftly as she gobbled with greed.

Katie slid her hand up Phil's thigh to his crotch and cradled his huge balls. She sucked faster and faster, her face moving up and down, stabbing her mouth with his hard, throbbing prick.

"Such a good cock sucking slut!" the old man moaned in delight. He looked up at their admirer and gloated, "You are the best cock sucking whore ever!"

Katie's cunt still throbbed from the fucking she had received during the past few weeks. Wrapping her fingers around her neighbor's prick, she gently jacked up and down as she held her lips right about his piss hole. She loved the hardness of his cock, the length of it, the thick hair at the root.

While she fondled his fuck-stick, Phil pressed his finger deep into her pussy and then withdrew, rubbing the moisture of her cunt along her swollen pussy lips before slowly pushing his finger deep into her. Katie extended her tongue and gently licked the swollen head of his prick like an ice cream cone.

"I want to taste your cum, baby!" the hot mother moaned excitedly.

She loved the hard feel of Phil's cock between her lips, the smoothness of his swollen prick head against her tongue but most of all she loved the sweet cum that dripped from his piss hole. The sex wife sucked him gently, cradling his hairy balls. She kept her eyes open and was thrilled by the way his pubic hair tickled her nose and chin as she went down on his prick.

Katie's mouth was hot and wet and her slippery thin lips glided up and down Phil's hard cock easily. She wanted to savor the hardness of his prick, the sweetness of his cock for as long as she could.

Her long hair fanned out as she bobbed her pretty freckled face up and down. Her neighbor's cock filled her mouth with throbbing pleasure. Her lips slurped on his prick and even her tongue seemed to tingle with excitement. She swallowed as her mouth filled with his dripping fuck juices, her tongued moved slowly about his piss hole.

"Look up, Freckles" Phil's voice suddenly boomed.

Katie lifted her mouth off of Phil's cock and looked up at him, then out the window as she noticed the truck driver next to them watching her intently. For a fleeting moment, she wanted to jump back in the seat and drive away as fast as she could. Instead the sexy mother smiled up at the voyeur.

Phil grinned knowingly.

"You like being watched, huh?" he growled.

With her eyes fixed on the truck driver, Katie extended her tongue and continued slurping at Phil's massive cock head. She didn't have to respond as she continued to slowly lick the tip of his cock while smiling out of the window.

"Tell him you love sucking cock!" Phil ordered.

The hot wife sat up a bit in her seat while she clenched Phil's hard-on and spoke out of the window towards her admirer "I love sucking cock".

The hot wife kissed the old man's obese stomach, darting the tip of her tongue into his fat belly. She ran it down Phil's hairy fat body and licked around the base of his prick, running her tongue through his hairs. She licked up the side of his cock, then down to his balls. She loved the way his flesh shivered against her tongue, she loved it when she reached down to feel his trembling thighs.

With the flat surface of her tongue, she lapped around his balls, then up and down his cock. She ran her tongue over his smooth prick head, flipped it rapidly about his dripping piss hole and then sucked his prick into her mouth again, taking his cock all the way in. She held it tightly with her lips, her cheeks working as the smooth head of his prick probed her throat.

Caressing the obese man's thighs and stomach, Katie finally slid a hand underneath to clutch at his fat ass. She twisted and pulled at his balls as her lips moved up and down his stiff prick. She held her head still for a moment and let Phil fuck in and out of her mouth. Then she sucked his cock in a frenzy, wanting his fuck juice to fill her wanton mouth.

The delivery driver watched intently, afraid to move his truck, fearing that the sexy woman would stop her performance. Katie occasionally looked up and made sure he was still watching. She hoped in her mind that he was actually touching himself, wishing she would suck his cock.

"Don't swallow my cum slut! Not a single drop!" Phil groaned.

Katie was so hot and excited from Phil's finger working up in her cunt that she at first barely noticed the signs of his impending orgasm. Then she became aware of the sudden, final swelling of his climaxing prick. She barely had time to ready herself for the first hot gush of sperm. A few seconds later, she was choking and coughing as she did her best not to swallow any of Phil's spewing load, just as he had told her. The hot wife tasted the thick cum as the old pervert's prick squirted and coated her lapping tongue with jism. Katie mewed around Phil's spurting rod as her mouth was filled with cum time and again. She was amazed at how much fuck juice the old man spurted into her mouth. Katie didn't lose a drop, happily gargling as the fat prick kept spurting salty goo.

Then she started to cum as Phil's load filled her wet mouth. His hot finger fucking, coupled with the lewd depravity that she was sucking his cock in a public parking lot with a truck driver next to them watched, touched off her own climax.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned around his gushing cock tip, her mouth falling open helplessly. As her body bucked and writhed on the seat, great gobs of Phil's sperm poured out her mouth and down her chin. Her cunt spumed wildly, pouring a hot stream of her sticky wetness over his hand.

The trucker next to them watched in amazement as he caught the last of Katie's wild movements, the cum glistening on her face. His own cock lurched in his pants.

"Damn!" he muttered out the window towards the hot wife and her well-endowed lover.

Katie lifted her mouth off of Phil's cock and glanced up at him. She felt his large load in her mouth and she pressed her lips together.

"Did you swallow?" panted Phil.

The hot wife shook her head as she held his load in her mouth, her cheeks ballooning.

Phil grinned, "Show him," as he nodded his head towards the truck driver, "Spit it into your hand!"

The hot wife flipped her hair out of her face as she raised the palm of her hand underneath her chin, allowing the fat man's cum to pour from her mouth. Her sperm covered tongue trailed over her lips as she continued to let his semen drip down her chin and pool into her hand.

The old man glanced up at the driver and grinned as he noticed the way his eyes appeared to bulge out of his head.

"Now rub your face in it!" Phil coughed as he looked up out of the window, "That's what a good slut does!"

The sexy mother titled the palm of her hand as she rubbed his hot cum into her cheeks and across her nose. It dripped down her freckled face as she placed her palm over her mouth and licked and sucked her hand as she tasted the wonderful load of her neighbor.

The driver of the truck shook his head in disbelief as he honked the air horn and slowly pulled forward and drove past the side of the building.

Katie sighed as she sat up and adjusted her shorts back around her waist. She felt Phil's sperm running down her chin in slippery trails. She tried wiping it off with the back of her hand. But there was too much. Pretty soon her hand was as messily sticky as her face.

She grabbed a Kleenex from the center console and dabbed her sperm covered face, a pleasant glow still throbbing up inside her cunt.

"Freckles you are a total cum slut!" Phil enthused. "I thought the guy next to us was going to join in! "

Mrs. Jackson continued to wipe the sperm from her chin and shirt as she thought about her lack of self-control and what she would have done had the stranger tried to get into her SUV. The thought of him trying to join didn't disturb her as much as her answer of what she would have done to him.

Katie adjusted her t-shirt as Phil lifted his flabby ass in the seat and pulled his sweatpants back up around his waist. The hot wife sat up in the driver's seat and put the car into drive as she pulled out of the lot and glanced back over at the truck driver who was climbing out of his truck. He waved happily at them as they sped by. Phil reached over and honked the horn as he waved joyfully.

Feeling embarrassed, Katie waved back. Her lips were still puffy and glistened with Phil's cum.

She took a drink from her water bottle and tasted the combination of her liquid with Phil's semen still in her mouth.

Phil took the bottle from her and quickly drank the rest. He stared at the sexy slut that was driving him home. Katie's hands shook at the depravity of what she had done. Neither one said anything as they both relaxed in the glow of their mutual orgasm.

As they pulled into the garage of the Jackson's house, Katie quickly stopped the engine and jumped out as she started to run to the house.

"I need to shower before they get home" she cried, opening the door and storming upstairs. She could feel Phil's cum stick to her face obscenely while large patches of jizz stained the front of her t-shirt.

The hot wife didn't even notice the old man getting out of the car and slowly following her up the steps.

Placing her cell phone on the bathroom counter, Katie kicked off her tennis shoes and bounced on one foot as she pulled off her socks. She lowered her shorts and panties in one motion and immediately noticed how sticky and wet they had become. She lifted her t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor, pulling off her bra.

Now completely naked, the hot wife turned and noticed Phil as he stood in the bathroom doorway, "Phil! They will be home soon! Go clean up!" she panted.

"Get out of here!" she whispered as she pressed her hand into his chest, "I need to pee!"

Katie saw Phil's eyes light up as he moved against the pressure of her hand into the bathroom with her. His breathing increased and his eyes twinkled. The beauty queen stood motionless for a minute as she saw the obese man's gaze dart towards the toilet in the corner of the room. The hot wife smirked as she slowly walked backwards towards the seat.

"You want to watch, don't you?" the naked mother asked seductively.

The old man nodded his head as he stared at her, a look of perverted lust on his face. Mrs. Jackson couldn't explain what came over her as she turned and sat down on the toilet. Katie felt nervous. It was such an intimate, personal act but for whatever reason, the thought of having the old man watch her, sent chills of pleasure down her spine.

Dorman limped over and kneeled down in front of the toilet. He gazed up into her eyes as he grabbed a knee in each hand and spread the wife's sexy legs, exposing her glistening pussy lips, framed by a patch of brown pubic hair.

Katie could not believe she allowed him to continue as she felt her neighbor pressing his hand between her legs.

"What are you doing, Phil?" she gasped as the old man leaned over and sucked on her naked tit, his hand resting between her thighs. The need to pee was overwhelming and the hot wife knew she couldn't hold back much longer.

"Stop it!" she whimpered with little conviction when Phil shoved his hand over her cunt. The beautiful mother bit her lip, feeling the pressure on her bladder increase. The moment she felt the old man's teeth scrape over her sensitive nipples, Katie closed her eyes in shame, then let loose as her urine sprayed into the palm of his hand.

"Oooohhhhh!" she moaned uncontrollably. "Please stop it!". Her actions defied her words as she spread her legs wider while she continued to pee. The hot wife looked down and watched as it sprayed onto her thighs and out onto Phil's arm, splashing the toilet seat and dripping onto the floor.

Phil pulled his mouth away from her nipple as he brought his hand between her legs. The fat man grabbed Katie by the neck with his other hand, pulling her head down. Pursing his fat lips, he placed his mouth on hers.

Her head spinning, Katie closed her eyes and opened her lips as she enjoyed the strange sensation of kissing the fat man while relieving herself simultaneously.

"Mmmmmmh!" she moaned into his open mouth, her tongue swirling around his. The sexy wife shivered as she continued to piss into her neighbor's hand. When he brought his palm up to cup her cunt, it almost made her body tremble even though she was still pissing strongly.

Phil worked a finger into Katie's cunt as she continued to piss. As he finger fucked her, her pulse raced in perverse ecstasy while she stuck her tongue into his mouth as far as it would go.

When she finally stopped pissing, the obese neighbor broke the kiss, then rubbed Katie's bare cunt, sliding his pudgy fingers across her wet pussy lips and soaked pubic hair. Pulling his arm out from underneath her, the old man slowly stood up, using the wall for balance as his piss covered hands glided over the tiles.

"You are such a naughty old man," Katie remarked as she dabbed her wet legs with a piece of toilet paper before throwing the wet cloth into the bowl. Not bothering to flush, the beautiful naked mother rose to her feet and walked slowly towards the shower, swaying her hips seductively. Looking back, she caught sight of the yellow puddles scattered all around the toilet and her face reddened at the mess she had made. The hot wife's head was spinning as the images of dirty, unspeakable fantasies flashed before her eyes. Her heart was beating rapidly. She had never felt this slutty before.

Phil leaned against the wall as he watched the sexy mother step into the shower. Quickly, the old man lowered his sweat pants, exposing himself as he stepped up to the toilet. He rubbed his soft cock, making Katie's eyes glow with hungry desire. Even while flaccid it was a sight to be seen. So powerful and big.

"My turn!" he growled.

"Wait!" Katie said, with determination in her soft voice "Come here!"

Phil turned his head. The hot wife looked into the eyes of her obese lover and she knew what he wanted. She turned and kneeled on the tiled floor of the shower. Mrs. Jackson extended her finger towards the old man and urged him to come closer. Her expression was serious. She looked up at him as she cupped her breasts in both hands. She stared into Phil's lust filled eyes.

"Your turn?" she whispered, a look of utter wantonness on her face "Or my turn?"

Phil scooted closer as his sweatpants were down at his ankles. He stared down at the sexy mother who was kneeling in the shower. He saw a married woman who usually dressed in perfect business suits, drove the fanciest cars on the block, and never used to give him the time of day.

Her mouth half open, Katie stared hungrily at her neighbor's enormous prick. The desire to suck on it again was overwhelming but instead the beautiful wife slowly looked up into Dorman's eyes, giving him a mischievous look as she cupped her breasts.

The hot mother swallowed hard, trying to muster up the courage for what she was about to say.

"Piss on me!" she finally muttered, her voice shaking.

The old man stared down at the naked woman with a dumbfounded expression on his ugly face, not sure if he had heard right. His huge cock instantly twitched and seemed to gain another inch.

He lifted his head slightly as he peered down over his fat belly. Katie had turned her face upward, her eyes misty.

"Please piss on me, Phil," she said pleadingly as she stared up at his fat face, "I know you want to."

Katie thought back to how she had already watched the old man piss twice and she now felt sure, though she had failed to realize it at the time, that the lewd fascination of witnessing her ugly neighbor relieve himself had actually turned her on. Whether she liked it or not, it seemed that anything that had to do with his oversized cock fueled her arousal.

The old man lifted his fat, veiny prick until his piss hole was aimed directly at the kneeling wife.

"Let me see you piss again, Phil," Katie whispered urgently. "Let me watch you piss on me."

The hot wife waited patiently as she watched him, her eyes traveling from his cock to his face and back. Her breaths were deep and ragged with anticipation. Phil looked down in astonishment at his horny neighbor. There was no doubt. She really wanted this to happen. The ugly man gritted his teeth, trying to concentrate before letting out a groan.