My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers

"Now suck it," the man whispered through the hole. She immediately took him into her mouth and down her throat in one movement. His cock pulsated within her mouth.

"Oh fuck yesssssss!" moaned the man not bothering to whisper. A mixture of saliva, precum ran down her chin and onto her breasts and cocktail dress. He tasted completely different than the others. Not a bad taste but it was just different. It filled her mouth perfectly as she sucked gently on it as she bobbed her head. She maintained a perfect rhythm with her hand and mouth as the moans next door he was enjoying everything she was doing.

She already could tell that he wouldn't last long. She felt the blood rapidly flowing in his muscle as she sloppily worked her wet mouth across his head. His cock was pulsating. The hot wife bobbed her head quickly up and down. When she felt that he was close, Mrs. Jackson pulled her mouth off of his cock. Lowering her body a bit, Katie grabbed his shaft and jerked him, "Cum for me," she urged, "Cum on my face!" As the married woman's fist stroked his throbbing member a gigantic glob of semen shot onto her freckled face.

The man's cock continued pumping out cum as it coated her lips. Another glob shot out and landed above her nose and ran down her cheeks and onto her chin. Katie closed her eyes as her fingers worked in and out of wet cunt. She continued stroking as wave after wave of pure pleasure erupted inside of her. She came again while she jacked the stranger's seed all of her, "Ooohhhh yeahhhhh," she moaned onto his cock, "Yessssssss!" She felt like a complete and utter slut which enhanced her orgasm.

The hot wife's mind was reeling. She had already lost count of how many cocks she had sucked. She hadn't even heard the other booth become occupied until she saw a large member come through the opening on the other wall. Time seemed to stand still. She released the cock in her hand after kissing it softly and turned to the other hole.

She heard the new man whisper to her, "Come on baby make me feel good, you know you want to."

She pressed her lips against the man's stiff cock. The salty precum erupted on her lips and tongue. He moaned again as she kissed the head of his cock. It twitched on her parted cum coated lips, which made her jump. "Yes, baby, take it in your mouth. Make me feel good, honey!" He urged her from the booth.

She probed the man's cock with her tongue lightly, making him shiver and moan. She placed the head in her mouth momentarily, and then inch by inch, took the rest of the large cock into her mouth until her lips were at the base.

She eased her lips off his cock. Then she lightly flicked her tongue on the big vein underneath his cock, again making him tremble and moan.

Katie smiled to herself as she gulped down his cock once again, making him buck and lunge toward the wall and her face. This time, the head went down her throat, which made her gag, so she pulled her face away.

"Deep throat it," He urged between gurgles of passion, "Please deep throat me!"

Mrs. Jackson did as she was told. Her mouth, slick from cum, moved up and down on his member until she forced the head of his cock into her tight throat. She held his cock deep as her tongue tickled the underside of his shaft. She breathed deeply through her nose and was delighted in the smell of him. She smelled his cologne combined with the musty scent of his cock and balls.

Suddenly, his cock exploded with a roar and a river of thick, bitter semen erupted into her throat. She pulled his cock head to her lips while it continued to spurt his hot foul tasting sperm onto her tongue. While she didn't enjoy the taste of it; it caused her to become excited as she swallowed his thick sperm. She heard herself moan as she gulped his tangy cum and fiercely fingering her clit.

Katie couldn't help but smile as she heard fumbling in the room next door to hers. She heard the faint sound of a zipper, and held her breath until a flaccid, snake like, purplish penis slithered in through the hole; the drooped head of it flopped against the wall.

She heard the stranger's body pressed against the wood wall as his fleshy cock swayed back and forth, like a pendulum. Katie remained on her knees as she pulled her hand from her crotch. She stared at the cock in the hole and gingerly, she picked it up and dropped it into the palm of her right hand. Even that little contact stirred the male on the other side of the wall. She heard his intake of breath. The penis twitched and began to come alive. It started to fill out and expand in the palm of her hand.

Her fingers wrapped themselves around the growing organ. She pulled on it gently and tugged slowly as her eyes watched as the cock stiffened.

The hot wife's head was buzzing. The heat in her groin was directing her actions more than common sense was. She resented the little voice in her mind that told her what she was doing was wrong. It never seemed to shut up.

Leaning forward, Mrs. Jackson brought the organ right up to her face. She smelled the male musk and viewed the taut, rubbery texture of the head. Her mouth salivated at the sight of the strangers cock. Katie extended her tongue and touched the area around his cum hole as she savored his taste. An approving moan echoed behind the wall.

The cock in her hand was at full mast now, so rigid she was able to let go of it, and it continued to stare straight at her.

She licked at it again and slowly pressed her lips against the tip of his cock. Teasing the poor man on the other side. The stranger pressed himself into the wall, desperate for more of what she was doling out. The hot wife loved teasing the men on the other side. She could almost feel that they wanted to come through the hole and into her booth.

She placed her hands against the wall on either side of the gloryhole and eagerly impaled her own head on the fleshy stake that awaited her pleasure. She forced her face down onto it until the width of it stretched her lips wide and it popped into the wet cavern of her mouth. The tip of head went into her throat.

His taste was not as good as the others but nonetheless it made her mouth water. She pulled back a little and slid forward again, taking more of it this time. She bobbed her head up and down until she'd coated the organ with sufficient saliva to let it move smoothly in and out, all the way to the back of her throat. She bathed the rigid cock with her mouth, sucking at it gently as she pulled back, and then plunging forward again. It was like fucking his cock with her wet mouth instead of her watering fuck hole. She moved faster and faster. She reached towards her crotch. Katie massaged her own aching sex organ and slid her fingers in and out. As she pulled them out she placed them around her ass and pushed one digit past her anus.

Katie was thoroughly aroused beyond belief. She knew she could cum at any point as her finger dug deeper into her ass. The frantic thrusts against the wall of her male counterpart demanded she focus, just to keep her mouth seated around his bucking cock. She pursed her lips harder to give him more friction as he fucked her mouth, all the while frantically fingering her ass.

She heard a low moan as a gush of warm sticky cum ran down her throat, causing her to quickly swallow. A second stream escaped into her mouth as the wife swallowed again. Disappointment quickly filed her that he was cumming so quickly.

As the man filled the married woman's mouth with his semen; she continued to rub her ass and pussy alternately. Her tight pussy spasmed around her middle finger while the cock in her mouth spat out its goo. She swallowed eagerly, accepting the whole load, and continued to suck while the organ deflated slowly.

Even as the man she'd just satisfied slowly pulled out of the hole, Mrs. Jackson felt something pressing against her left hand; the one she was using to steady herself against the wall. She looked over at a hand that had touched her shoulder as though to get her attention. It quickly returned to its own booth.

She grinned as the black man that had eyed her in the store stared back at her. Butterflies erupted in her stomach. His video player came to life in the adjoining room as Katie watched as he deftly pulled his zipper down. Her eyes never blinked as he reached in through the fly and with a little bit of a struggle he hauled it out. Mrs. Jackson breathed heavily as she watched it being unveiled.

Her fingers slid up and down over the swollen lips of her cunt. Immediately she could see it was big. It was thick and black. Even in his large muscular hand it looked enormous. The head was flared and seemed much larger than the shaft. His hand slid up and then down the big fleshy stalk pumping it momentarily. Then he took his hand away and let it stand up, swaying slightly, but powerfully as it reared up out of his fly.

"You are the hottest lady that I've ever seen here," his deep voice echoed through the hole in the wall. He arrogantly flaunted his oversized cock at the hot wife, "I bet this is the biggest you've seen today."

Unceremoniously he adjusted his pants and reached in further as he pulled two full, hairy black balls from the front of his suit pants. He reached down and cupped them, caressing them with his palm and fingers as his towering cock seemed to stretch even further upward. It had to be at least ten inches long and she couldn't even fathom its girth. It looked so strong. So thick and so fucking hard. It looked like flesh covered iron.

The man slid his hand up off of his balls and wrapped his fingers around the base. He squeezed it sending a surge of blood to the bloated head. It swelled obscenely. Katie stared in awe.

"Oh yeah," He whispered. "I don't think you've ever seen something like this," He took a small step forward and released his cock, letting it bob in front of the hole. Katie stared at it, "Touch it. You know you want to, go on. Feel how hard it is for you, baby. Go on..." as the man pushed his cock through the hole.

Mindlessly Katie reached up. At first, her fingers gently explored the giant prick. He nudged closer, now completely in the booth with her, his mighty black cock was directly in front of her face. His big hairy balls hovered barely two inches from her nose. She could smell him. It was a strong, musky scent. It filled her nostrils and seemed to spur on her excitement. As her fingers encircled the thick fuck cylinder she realized just how big it was. Her fingers did not come close to meeting. She could feel it throbbing. It felt alive.

"Yessssss, that's a good girl," his voice boomed. Katie responded by pumping her tiny fist up and down the giant black pole.

Her fist continued to slide up and down the big cock as another man entered the booth on the other side and she heard the coins being deposited. His room quickly was illuminated from the television screen. She was able to see into the booth and noted the new man was a little creepy looking. The kind of man one would expect to see lurking in a porn shop. He was casually dressed and had a bit of a beer belly.

"Fuck yeah, pump on my big cock," demanded the owner of the big black cock.

She was quickly intimidated at the thought that she was kneeling in front of some huge black stranger right now. The hot wife could only stare at the snake that was coming through the hole. The head of his cock was already enormous with thick black veins bulging along the shaft.

She pivoted on her knees and brought this new plaything to her face, rubbing it against her cheeks and teasing it with her tongue.

She wanted more contact with this magnificent piece of a man; as much as she could get. She rubbed her bare right tit against the straining black purple cock head.

Katie quickly engulfed what she could of the healthy black stud into her wet mouth, "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned in approval. His taste was unlike anything she had ever had this evening or from Fred. His cock tasted different. A good different as it was incredible.

Out of the corner of her eye another penis, the creepy one, had placed his through as well. She reached out and nonchalantly stroked it. She would have rather just concentrated on her beautiful new black plaything.

She had trouble getting more than just the head of the black cock into her mouth. It was swelling to unbelievable proportions. She thought about all the times she had seen men and wondered what they had in their pants. She couldn't figure how anyone could walk around with such a muscle as this and not have it show.

She was still concentrating on eating, kissing, and caressing the black rod when the other cock, the one she was tugging on with her hand, shot off unexpectedly. She hadn't even allowed him to feel her mouth. Katie glanced over and watched as it sprayed like a garden sprinkler, all over her arm and shoulder.

She released him and like a woman possessed, she kept her face locked onto her main customer, she reached down and forced her cum coated hand into her wet crotch, and furiously fingered herself for a couple delicious minutes, bringing herself to the brink of what would have to be the greatest orgasm ever.

Mrs. Jackson was in a sexual frenzy working the big black tool in and out of her mouth. Trying in vain to take the head into her throat. She wanted it more than anything.

Suddenly the owner pulled his cock out of her mouth and back into his own hole. Katie, wet mouthed, immediately was disappointed and couldn't wondered if he grew dissatisfied with her inability to deep throat him.

The deep voice spoke through the hole, "Let me fuck you."

The hot wife sat up and cleared her throat. Her hands shook and her heart skipped a beat. Her head felt dizzy at the words as he again spoke softly through the hole, "Let me fuck you."

The deep sexy voice came through the hole, "Back your pussy up to the hole and let me fuck you," the cock's owner spoke adamantly, "Let me fill you with my big black cock."

Mrs. Jackson sat motionless. Her stomach sank, her heart beat rapidly, her entire body tingled and she was scared to move. The owner pulled his cock back through the opening as she listened intently to a wrapper being opened. His cock reappeared wrapped in a condom, "Come on baby. Let me fuck you."

The married woman stood up and bent over in front of the hole. She braced her arms on the wall in front of her as she rocked back until her bare ass touched the plywood behind her. She closed her eyes as she felt the stranger inserted a finger into her wet opening, "You are so wet! You are a naughty little slut aren't you?"

The words stung her ears but at the same time she felt herself cream all over his digit as it penetrated her. Slowly he pushed and pulled them out. It was replaced with by the blunt head of his large cock. The invading cock started moving into her tight pussy as she felt his tight pussy spread open as it forced itself deeper into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Katie cried out. The large black cock kept coming forward into her as she pushed back against the wall in front of her. The stranger spread her open with his thick shaft as it penetrated her deep.

Katie grabbed at the wall in front of her, "Arghhhhhh!" The stranger's hot cock pumped in and out of her and yet she could still feel more of him coming deeper into her. The married woman pussy hadn't handled something this big since Phil and she pulled her ass forward to avoid the pain.

It was so long, thick, and hard. Most of all it was black and beautiful.

He pulled back and pumped forward. Katie squealed as she pushed her ass back towards the wall as the black prick sank deeper into her. His size and strength were overwhelming. "Wait..," she yelped in agony, but the stranger pumped his cock back and forth relentlessly. She held onto wall and gasped with every thrust of his beautiful cock.

She felt dirty and disgusting but her pussy fluttered around the man's thrusting shaft, "I am a dirty slut," she quietly moaned with every jerk of his body, "I'm such a dirty dirty slut."

The big black cock stretched her wet pussy. She could hear her own panting, harsh and fast, echoing in the booth. Mrs. Jackson body moved backwards, slowly pushing further back to meet the thrust of her anonymous lover. Ripples of utter pleasure filled her, intensified by the feeling of being stretched wider and wider. Her vagina throbbed and pulsed with excitement.

When the soft skin of her ass touched the rough plywood, she sighed contentedly. She was completely filled full of his block beautiful cock.

"Ooooooh," she groaned out and her eyes winced. Her head sprung back as she held her ass tightly against the back wall, "Ohhhhh fuck yessssss!"

She bent over more as she grasped at the wall in front of her while the cock fucked her slowly. In and out in deep strokes, "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Katie whispered.

Suddenly a cock burst through the hole in front of her face. She hadn't even heard anyone come in. It wasn't very big but was already leaking precum out the tip. Without even thinking she quickly devoured the cock as her black lover continued fucking her wet cunt.

She held the cock gently between her wet lips as the man on the other side frantically fucked her mouth. The married woman felt her orgasm building beyond belief. The feelings of having her pussy and mouth filled at the same time was intoxicating as it was with Phil and his friends.

The man in front of her pushed his cock in and out of her wet mouth quickly. The black cock rammed in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit!! I'm," she huffed, "I'm going to cum!" she squealed as she pulled the cock from her mouth and spoke into it like a microphone. As she did, it spewed a load of thick cream and she took it all over her face, delighted in the cum bath. She held it in her hand as the owner fucked her fist shooting stream after stream of his semen onto her married mouth and across her lips.

"Ooohhhhhhhh," she cooed as the strangers' cum dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. Her pussy spasmed around the black cock that filled her. She slammed herself back on it as the anonymous couple fucked in unison. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" the hot wife gasped over and over.

She felt the cock inside of her swell and suddenly pulse as it erupted deep in her belly. Katie gasped and couldn't breathe for a minute, as the most intense waves of pleasure radiated out from her very core. She leaned back into the cock, as her tight butt pressed against the plywood as her own pussy juice dribbled down her inner thighs.

"Fuuuuuuck," a deep voice boomed behind her as she felt the cock inside her swell causing a shiver up her spine as another orgasm quickly took over her body. She felt the magnificent cock inside of her push all the way in as it continued to spasm and shoot it's semen. She felt every pulse of his cock against the walls of her wet pussy. It spasmed with every shot that sent orgasmic energy through her entire body. Finally her orgasm subsided and the pumping of the cock slowed.

As her body quaked and quivered, consumed by glorious pulsing bliss, she squeezed her vagina tighter, trying to increase his pleasure and her own. She moaned in protest as she felt that beautiful cock slip out of her. She slowly moved forward as the cock slipped from her pussy. The black cock pulled out of the hole as Katie looked over her shoulder and dropped to her knees, "Stop!"

The sexy black cock hovered in the hole. The condom drooped from the tip. She gently held the cock in her hand and pulled him closer. The hot wife felt the man's body quiver as she slowly pulled the condom from his cock. Immediately she placed his cock back into her wet sexy mouth and sucked and gnawed on him as she tasted his luscious semen. It was so sweet and unlike any she had ever tasted in her life. Eventually the owner pulled his cock from the hole. He knelt down and quietly whispered, "You were incredible! I'm here every Friday!"

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers