My Humiliating Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

A short time later Frank came in saying Diane was sound asleep so he was going to leave her there until morning and he wanted to know how I was doing. He sat on the edge of the bed and we talked for a little bit. Then he said, you look so beautiful lying there; may I give you a kiss? I said OK but remember I'm a married woman so that's all you get, one kiss and then I think you had better go to your bed. He leaned over but instead of kissing my mouth he kissed my breasts. I could feel my nipples getting stiff right away. He told me how sexy I was and that he just wanted to suck my tits for a little while and then he would go to bed in his own room.

"I have to admit it did feel really good so I let him do it for a little while. He does it way better than you. After a while he said he just wanted to hold me tight and feel my body next to his. He took off his bathrobe and lay down on top of me. I told him to make sure he kept his boxer shorts on. It was only after he agreed that I let him do it.

"After a few kisses I could feel his bare cock pressing against my panty covered pussy. I told him, remember, you can't fuck me, so maybe you should go back to your room. He pleaded to stay just a little while longer.

"A bit later I could feel him pulling my panties down. What are you doing I asked? He said he just wanted to feel my bare pussy against him. You have to promise me you won't try and fuck me I said, so after he promised I let him. At first he just lay there with his cock pressing against my stomach but then he shifted a little so that he could rub his cock up and down my slit.

"Anyway, that was a good breakfast honey but I think you have heard enough looking at your big stiffy. Why don't you clean up the kitchen while I have a nap?"

"Please Kathy, you have me all worked up and I want to make love to you now."

"Then admit you like hearing about me sexing up other guys."

"But I don't. You keep me horny all the time and you don't give me any sex so naturally I get stiff listening to your stories."

"OK, if you don't want to hear the rest then go away so I can get some sleep."

"Alright I want to hear the rest."

"Then prove it to me by sucking me while I tell you the rest."

As Billie knelt between her legs he thought, the things I have to do just to get some sex from my own wife.

"Aaah, that's it Billie, that's what I like; keep doing it while I tell you what happened next. Now where was I? Oh yes, he was rubbing his cock up and down my pussy lips.

"I told him it was OK to do that but not to stick his cock in me. I must admit, what he was doing felt pretty good. Then I felt him slowly pushing his cock in me. Frank, what did I just tell you I said? Frank replied this is not fucking. Fucking is going in and out. I just want to feel your warmth around my whole cock.

"That lasted only a short while before I felt him thrusting into me. He went slowly at first, and then started going faster. Frank you said you wouldn't fuck me and you are doing it so I have to ask you to stop. When he kept on doing it anyway, I said you have to promise me that you will pull out before you shoot your cum in me. You don't have a condom on.

"Don't worry I will he said, but soon after that I felt his hot cum squirting deep in my pussy. He cums a lot more than you do, even when I make you save it up for 2 or 3 weeks. I told Frank he was a bad boy for not listening to me and that I was very angry with him.

"Having slept with me last night, this morning he wanted to do it again. He didn't listen to me last night so I knew that he wouldn't listen this morning. He wanted to do it doggy style so I got up on my hands and knees. He said he couldn't decide if he wanted to fuck my cunt or my asshole. I told him I had never been fucked in the ass and I knew it would hurt so please, please fuck my pussy.

"He said beg me to fuck your cunt and tell me how much better I am than your wimpy husband. So I did; I told him I loved his big cock and I only wanted to fuck him, not you. I said I wanted to feel his hot cum deep inside me and I hoped he would make me pregnant. I didn't mean any of the things I said to him; I just didn't want him to ass fuck me, so I told him things I thought he would like to hear. I'm sure you know that you are the one I love. Anyway he grabbed me by the shoulders and rammed hard into me. He treated me very rough, although I kind of liked it, but he didn't care about me, he was just using me to get rid of his morning hard on. After he pulled out, he made me prove what I told him by making me lick his cock and balls and tickled his asshole with my tongue.

"Billie I had to say and do those things or he would have fucked my ass. He was very rough with me and he fucked me hard, so now I need some of your tender loving. Lick my pussy with your soothing tongue."

After a few minutes, "that feels really good, now suck hard Billie, I want another orgasm."

Billie was disgusted to think he might be sucking Frank's cum out of his own wife's pussy. Kathy reached back and started to caress his stiff throbbing penis. Being so stimulated it only took a few strokes and he came all over her hand.

"See Billie, I told you this is what you like best. Now didn't that feel good? I never saw you cum so much before," she said as she wiped her hand on the sheets. "Now go run me a bath and while I am bathing you had better change the sheets."

Somehow things have got out of kilter. He is doing domestic chores while his wife sleeps after being with another man. Still he knew he would get no sex at all if she was mad at him.

That afternoon the last person in the world he wanted to see, Frank, showed up again. He said he was having his house fumigated and they would have to stay out of the house for 3 days. Diane was going to her mothers place, but since he had no place to go he was going to stay in a motel somewhere.

"Why Frank, you could stay here in our spare bedroom."

"I don't want to impose."

Billie didn't want this so he said," But Kathy the mattress is worn out and the bed squeaks, so I think Frank would be more comfortable in a ..."

"Nonsense, all we need is a good pillow so go to the store and buy one and I'll help Frank settle in."

Nothing ever works out the way Billie wants. When he got back they were sitting on the sofa laughing and talking and drinking beer.

Kathy wanted to watch the 8 o'clock movie on TV. Billie rushed to sit beside her on the sofa before Frank could get there. Kathy must have been getting turned on watching the movie because she started rubbing her hand lightly up and down Billie's leg.

Billie didn't know if she was doing it on purpose, but she was getting him very horny. By the time the movie was over he had an aching hard-on. Kathy said she enjoyed the movie but now she was going to bed to read for a little while. Saying goodnight to Frank she went to their bedroom and Billie eagerly followed behind.

She stripped down to her black silk panties and lying on top of the bed started to read. He tried to kiss her but she pushed him away. When he tried to suck her breasts she said, "Billie I can't read when you are in the way like that. If you need to suck something, then suck my pussy."

Billie did it. If he could just get her turned on more, she was already horny; this might be his best chance to fuck her without a condom. He tried to do it exactly the way she liked but it was more difficult through her panties.

"Billie, that feels really good, now pull down my panties so you can get your tongue in deeper."

He sucked her the way she had trained him and he could feel her cum. As she built up to her second orgasm she pulled him up and kissed him. "I want to feel your cock rub my clit. Rub just the head of your cock up and down my slit and make your cock twitch."

As he followed her instructions he could feel her excitement build. "That's good Billie. You're not allowed to put your cock in me but now I want you to keep your cock against my clit, and keep making your cock twitch. Oh, that's soo good, you are making me cum."

Billie wanted so much to push his penis in her but he felt sure that as soon as her orgasm was over she would let him do it. Instead once her breathing returned to normal she said, "Now give my pussy a nice kiss and let's go to sleep."

He couldn't believe it. Not only did she completely ignore his needs but being satisfied herself, she was sound asleep in 10 minutes. His penis was so hard it actually ached. There was no way he could go to sleep like this. How could she leave him like this? She does look sound asleep; so he thought that if he was careful he could still fuck her and she wouldn't even know it. After all she was lying nude on her back.

"Kathy, Kathy are you awake," he said first in a whisper, then in a louder voice. She didn't even move a muscle. He very carefully got between her legs and keeping most of his weight on his arms he brushed his hard penis against her pussy. When there was no reaction he got bolder and slowly pushed just the head of his penis into her pussy. It felt so good; so he slowly pushed into her all the way. This was wonderful; even though she was asleep her pussy seamed to tug on his penis. He got so excited he knew just a few more easy strokes and he would cum.

Suddenly, she was awake and pushing him off said. "Get off me you pervert. How dare you rape me while I'm asleep? You are a disgusting sicko." She got out of bed and putting on her robe said, "I'm going to sleep in the spare bedroom," and she walked out.

"But wait, Frank is in our spare bedroom."

"I know."

OK, maybe he shouldn't have done that, but it's not all his fault. She hardly gives him any sex; yet she teases and taunts him until he wants her soo bad he aches. He admitted he was wrong to try and fuck her when she was asleep, but to call him a pervert and a sicko was not right either.

She flung the door open and stormed out. He heard her walk into his room saying, "Frank I want to sleep in your bed tonight. Billie tried to rape me" With both bedroom doors open he could hear the murmur of conversation but he couldn't make out what they were saying. Later on he could hear the rhythmic sound of the bed springs. That bastard, he thought, he is fucking my wife.

The next morning he got up early and made coffee. He wanted to have it ready for her when she came down stairs, and apologize for last night. A half hour later she still was not down so he thought he would go upstairs, knock on the door and ask if she was coming down for breakfast. He was half way up when he could hear the bed springs squeaking again and hear Kathy's low moans. They were at it again. He turned around and went back to the kitchen.

Who said marriage is not humiliating?

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12