My Husband & My Date Enjoy the 4th!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

"Yeah," Bill said. "Sorry about keeping you up all night, but I am really horny tonight. It's going to take some effort even for your wife to get these balls drained."

"No problem," Jim relied. "Use her as much as you need to. Just don't wear that pussy out," he laughed. Sunday is coming up in three days, and I don't want Jenna to be too tired for me!!"

"Don't worry, Jim," I said. "I can do Bill solid for the next three days, and I'll still be ready for you on Sunday!!"

We all finally quieted down and fell asleep. I don't really know how many times, maybe 5 or 6 times, Bill woke up and used my pussy. I was so tired that I can barely remember them, but the sound of the bed woke me up, at least partially. Bill is very polite in his middle-of-the-night releases. Each time he would kneel and gently push in and out until he was very close, which only took a couple minutes. While he pumped away, Jim would wake up and put a new hand towel on my stomach. At the last minute, Bill would pull out and shoot onto the towel. Jim would just roll it up, do a quick wipe of Bill's rod and hand, and then we'd all go back to sleep.

Even in my sleep stupor, I could tell that Jim was so excited about all the sex we were having. Every time Bill would cum, I would hear Jim give out a little pep cheer, like "Way to go, Bill" or "Good job, Bill." It was so cute.

By the time Bill and I woke up in the morning, Jim already had all the towels in the wash. He also had a really big surprise for us!

"What's all this?" I asked as Jim and I looked at all the little cups set out on the small wooden kitchen table.

"I have a breakfast treat for you two!" Jim said with excitement. "Bill, stand here next to the table, and Jenna pull up a chair and sit in front of him."

"Uhm," I said with a knowing smile. "This just looks like the usual breakfast blowjob to me. I do those all the time for Bill. What's special?"

"I know you aren't a huge fan of the taste of cum first thing in the morning," Jim replied. "So we're going to try some new dick-friendly flavor enhancers."

"I'm up for it!" Bill said with a huge smile. "Anything to get rid of this morning wood."

"Oh my god are you ever up for it," Jim laughed as he admired Bill's hardon. "I don't know how you do it," Jim said to Bill. "You came in or on my wife nine times yesterday, and that thing is still rock hard and rarin' to go."

"It's a gift," Bill said with a laugh.

"Yeah," I said with a loud huckle. "The gift that keeps on giving. Over and over and over."

"We're supposed to meet up with the group in an hour, so we need to get this going," Jim said impatiently. "With the sucking constantly starting and stopping, it could take a while for Bill give that big thing some relief."

"I'll do my part," I said enthusiastically as I sat down and gave Bill's head a quick suck.

"Hold on," Jim said firmly. "Let me get some flavor on that."

So one at a time, Jim used a flat wooden ice cream stick and put a thin line of a flavoring on the head and first couple inches of the shaft. Then, I would suck Bill's penis into my mouth several times, letting the flavor fill my mouth. We tried so many different things. Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, strawberry jam, honey, grape jelly, and caramel. Jim also tried mixing some things together, and even added a few drops of cinnamon extract to some items. With every new flavor or mixture, I would give Bill five or six really good sucks. After about 15 minutes of this, Bill was so turned on he was ready to burst. We finally picked a favorite. I liked the flavor and texture of the nutella mixed with honey, and Bill liked the addition of a few drops of cinnamon. He said it made his head more sensitive.

"I think we are ready to finish this," Jim said. "I've got a cup of the favorite mixture all mixed up."

"Let's do it," Bill said without humor. "Let's get going. Now."

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as Jim laid a heavy bead of the mix just below the rim. "I have never seen Bill so hard. That thing is like a baseball bat!"

Bill just groaned and put his hands behind my head and roughly pulled my mouth onto him. "Just suck it," he said firmly. "I've got to cum soon. My balls ache."

I started sucking hard. And fast. It's fun to tease a guy, but there comes a point where you will turn him on so much that he becomes like an animal. Where he is focused only on releasing his seed, and he is willing to do anything to get that release. I looked into Bill's eyes and saw that animal. He was totally consumed with lust. His eyes burned with desire, and I could feel his pain of delayed satisfaction. He held my head still now, and used his hips to drive in and out of my mouth. His hands pressed hard against the side of my face, and his fingers gripped the back of my head. His eyes were raised, but he was looking at nothing. He was fully consumed by the sensations building between his legs.

"Fuck, your lips feel good," he moaned. "I'm going to make a mess of your mouth in a minute."

His small moans turned loud and steady and soon he was yelling out my name in time to his thrusts. Suddenly his head flew back and his hips made a violent push into me. His head hit the back of my throat and his hands pulled my face hard into him. Instantly my mouth exploded, as if a hot water hose had burst in my mouth. I couldn't feel any spasms, but the white liquid pulsed from my mouth in a steady thick stream. It seemed he came forever. His goo shot out the sides of my mout, and my chest and thighs were coated with his cum, and I could feel it dripping off the chair and onto my foot. I have been with Bill hundreds of times, and I had never been treated to this much volume before.

Finally, Bill released my head, and my mouth slipped off him. My mouth was still full, so I instinctively looked at Jim, and let it all fall out of my mouth in one huge glop. Bill just stood, panting, unable to move or speak.

"Wow!" Jim exclaimed in a deep whisper toward Bill. "That was the most incredible finish I have ever seen. You must have shot a cup of cum into my wife. That is so cool."

Bill just groaned and pushed the last drops of cum from his shaft. He and I were sexually exhausted and still could not speak. I just took his hand and walked him toward the shower. His dick had shrunk to the smallest I had ever seen it. I don't think I have ever seen Bill so thoroughly drained.

"Jenna," Jim yelled quietly toward me. "You did good tonight. You made me proud."

I smiled back at Jim as he wiped up the mess that Bill had made.

"Let's get a shower," I said softly to Bill. He was still in his post-orgasm fog, but I swear I saw his penis twitch.

"Looks like it might be a long shower!" Jim said quietly after me. "Have fun, Bill!!" Apparently he saw it twitch, too!

CLOSING MESSAGE

Everyone in our group knows that I date several men, including Bill, and that my husband allows and encourages my activities. And, as you can tell from the incident I described above, our friends know that Bill and I are very sexually active, even in my husband's presence. The incident descrived above was just a couple of many times over the 4th break that the group would have heard, or seen, Bill and I going at it. We never tried to hide it, and Jim even introduced Bill as my date. In the four days we were on the beach, I had sexual relations with only Bill, and got him off at least a couple dozen times. Although there is allot of curiosity, our friends do not seem judge us, and have remained friends with Jim and I for many years. We knew most of the people in this group back when Jim and I were a more traditional married couple.

To say our old friends accept my dating within marrige might be too strong, but recently one of the married women in our group asked me if I would like to date her husband for a few months. She is having an unusually really hectic period at work, and knows her husband is getting frustrated with the lack of sex. She is afraid he will leave her, or look to a prostitute. I told her I would be honored to take care of him sexually for a few months. He is a very nice man, and treats her well. Jim is going to talk to him, so there might be another regular in my date stable for awhile.

If you made it this far in the story, you might be wondering about Jim's and my sex life. Prior to my beginning to date, Jim and I would have sex like any other married couple that had been married 10 years, maybe 1 or 2 times a week. It was pretty good, or at least we thought it was. Now, I date 20 to 25 times a month, about half of those nights with Bill, and half with my other friends. So yes, for those doing the math, I have sex with my dates maybe 40 to 50 times a month. Even with all the date sex, the most satisfying sex to me is the fucking I do with my husband, Jim. Sunday is our full day together. After we say goodbye to my Saturday date, Jim and I get to do whatever we want for the entire day. It is unbelievably erotic and satisfying for both of us. We will also try to get together another time or two during the week. Every so often a date will cancel, and we'll also turn that into our date night. So don't worry, Jim is getting laid 3 or 4 times a week now. That's a pretty good pace for being married 12 years.

Take care out there!! Just know that Jim and I are happier than ever.

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories