My Husband Likes to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the bedroom I pulled back the covers, got in bed on my back, and spread my legs -- the very picture of a woman who wanted to fuck. Don told Frank to stand by the bedside table and turn on the light so he'd have a good view. Then he warned him not to get semen on the sheets, saying there would be enough of that without Frank's help. He laughed. I think Don was enjoying this as much as I was.

I told Don that I hadn't been fucked in months and he replied that neither had he. We started missionary and neither of us was gonna last very long. I looked up at Frank's face as I lifted up my ass, reached down, and shoved Don's hard cock into me. Damn it felt good!

Watch us fuck you little masturbator! What's happened to all your macho now? You got no balls! This is the same bed you fucked my best friend in for two years! Watch your college buddy pound that pussy you thought was yours! It ain't your pussy any more you pathetic little wimp!

Frank was pumping his little dick and staring at Don's cock pushing in and out of me. You bastard, I thought, you need to see his balls slapping my ass! I raised my legs up higher and put them around Don's waist and when Frank got a better view of Don's huge balls, he started pounded his dick harder.

Poor Frank got cheated because neither Don nor I lasted very long, but he ejaculated into his hand as Don and I lay panting after our orgasms. I thought again of Frank using this bed to fuck my best friend every time I was out of town. This was very enjoyable revenge.

Don looked sternly at Frank standing there with his dick in his right hand and a big load of semen in his left palm. Don told him not to spill any and to close the door on his way out. I knew that the little masturbator was gonna work hard pounding that peter in the guest bedroom but I was looking forward to another fuck.

I bent down and started sucking Don's dick and got it hard again and I climbed on to do him cowboy. I'd tell Frank about this later and he'd probably cum in his trousers again, as he had done Thursday. I leaned over so Don could play with my tits and I could get my clit on his pubic bone for better stimulation. This was gonna be a great fuck!

And that's how it all started four years ago. Over that first year I watched a remarkable transformation, as my husband changed from a strong, dominant, macho man into a weak-willed wimp -- a helpless cuckold whose sexual gratification became totally dependent on masturbating while he watched me fuck.

And when he wasn't watching me fuck, he was listening to me spin cuckold tales while he masturbated! His appetite for this pathetic sexual fetish increased until it became so insatiable that it held him as a helpless and obedient hostage, begging to watch.

I fucked Don regularly as Frank watched eagerly. After a few weeks, I taught Frank to eat freshly fucked pussy. I enjoyed looking down and watching Frank eat creampie. Then we taught him to clean up Don. It was a special treat to watch my macho hubby suck and lick Don's genitals till they were clean. Hubby had to do it because if he didn't we wouldn't let him watch.

I suspect he has become completely impotent in the saddle. Since I caught him in bed fucking my friend, I have never spread my legs for him again -- except to feed him another guy's cum. My friend was the last piece of ass he ever had and he didn't even get to finish that one because I walked in on him.

I've had several regulars over the years and a lot of "one-nighters" when we travel. I like the one-nighters because Frank has to ask a stranger the cuckold's question, often as we're having a drink with a nice guy we just met in a bar. That always amuses me because, although he has no pride with Don, he still gets very embarrassed asking a stranger to fuck his wife - a tiny bit of manhood he hasn't lost yet.

We go bar hopping till I find a man I like and then I dance with him. I rub my pussy on his leg until he gets the message I'm horny. Then back to the bar, where Frank leans over and whispers that humiliating question in his ear, "Wanna fuck my wife?" The guy usually looks at me and I giggle and nod my head yes. Usually we score.

We were skiing in Aspen last season and I was hustling this kid in the Red Onion. He was a ski instructor and claimed he was twenty-one -- but he couldn't have been more than eighteen! Hubby was very reluctant to ask a kid half his age the fuck-my-wife-while-I-watch question. It was amusing to watch Frank's arousal gradually increase as he fantasized watching me in bed with this young stud.

I watched the unmistakable signs grow until finally Frank got so aroused that he was willing to humiliate himself. When he finally broke down and whispered that humiliating question in the kid's ear, the kid laughed and asked him to repeat it louder. Frank did and the kid let him watch -- in fact, he let hubby watch all weekend! The kid told me he had never seen a guy eat creampie before.

Frank and Don and I are developing a very special relationship. I have a good life now and I'm glad I didn't divorce that little masturbator. He enjoys being a wimp and I like him that way. It's not about revenge any more -- we've worked through all that. Now it's about fun.

My loving husband is now a complete wimp and enjoys cuck jokes and cuck duties. We three laugh and talk about cuckoldry. We laugh and joke about hubby eating creampie and licking sticky juice off of Don's hairy genitals. We are starting to look like a successful ménage à trois. I'm a loving wife again, except now I've got two guys that I care about.

We've got plenty of money and exactly the kind of sex that each one of us needs. It took a while for each of us to find our proper role, but our new relationships are working out extremely well now.

12