My Husband, My Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers

"You were right Jim." "Your fat whore of a wife is a great fuck, and worth every penny!"

Again the mention of money. What was going on? I would definitely ask Jim later but for now I was their whore, and I intended to do a good job. They fucked both my holes until I was sore, and raw, which turned them on so much, they came. Doug shot his load right into my fat ass, telling me what a piece of shit I was. Jim shot his creamy liquid deep inside my cunt, joining in with Doug in calling me names. When they were done, Doug moved away from me, and Jim pushed me off him, and onto the floor.

"Now get out of here and let us watch the ball game cunt!"

I didn't know how sore I was until I tried to get up. Jim kicked me in my ass, to help me along, and because he said he was done with me. I went right upstairs and headed for the shower, dreaming about the hot water running all over my used body. I stayed in the shower longer than usual to give the hot water a chance to soothe my sore pussy and ass. When I didn't think I could stand up anymore, I shut the water off, and stepped out of the shower. I went into the bedroom, and put on a pair of sweats, and a tee shirt, and decided to lay down. Just as my head hit the pillow, I heard the front door close, and footsteps coming up the stairs. A few seconds later Jim appeared at the door, and walked past me without saying anything, went into the bathroom. I laid out his pajamas as he showered, and when I heard the shower shut off, I jumped back into bed. I was hoping Jim didn't want to fuck me some more, since I was so sore now. I watched Jim step from the bathroom, put his pajamas on, and walk to the bed. When I knew he was settled in, I got up the nerve to ask him about the money comment. "What did your friend Doug mean when he made those comments about money, and me?"

"I was going to wait until tomorrow to tell you. but since you want to be fucking annoying when I'm trying to sleep, I guess you should know."

"Know what?"

"I have decided that since you like being treated like a whore, then I should help you, and me of course."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I should at least benefit from you being a whore." "Do you know how disappointed I was when I found out you liked being a whore?" "I thought about divorcing you, but I do love you, and I can't leave you."

"Oh Jim," was all I could say.

"You will fuck who I say, and they will pay me money to do it."

"So basically, I'm a hooker and you're my pimp?"

"Okay you could put it that way."

"I won't do it!" I screamed.

"You already did bitch!" "Now shut the fuck up and go to sleep!" "I have plans for you tomorrow night."

I shut up and put my head on my pillow. I know I should have been thinking about leaving him, and finding someone to treat me like a lady, but all I could think about was his plans for tomorrow. At that moment I realized that I didn't want a man that would treat me like a lady. I wanted a man that would treat me like a whore. I found that in my husband Jim, whom I loved dearly.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers
12