My Husband's Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Hubby learns to be a lover of women from his daddy.
939 words
4.1
106.1k
14
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers

As we drove up and up the mountain, George told me about the summer he turned 19.

He has two sisters, one older and the other younger. His older sister, Deedee, was something of a sexual predator, and he knew she had a lot of experience. She was always forgetting to button or zip something and often wandered around with no underwear. She gave him long glances and didn't look away when he looked back at here. They both were 5'10", the same piercing blue eyes and black hair. Handsome people.

The younger sister, Joan, was 18 and not included in their sort of mutual admiration club. Joan had been a total accident, and for a while Papa wondered if she was the spawn of his brother William. So poor Joan wasn't included in the inner circle. She was the outsider.

At 19, George was still a virgin. And he was a momma's boy. They were very close. He was tender hearted and hated when his father insisted on taking him hunting. He hated to kill things. After one such awful expedition, he told her...he was a virgin. He felt like such a failure. Couldn't kill anything and hadn't even scored with a woman.

"Oh darling, I understand. There aren't many girls around, and since you've not dated much, I think you might be getting a bit shy."

Mama gave him a kiss on the cheek and he began to cry. She held him close, his head on her enormous breasts. She rocked him to and fro....and began to plan how to help him lose his virginity.

That night in bed with Papa, Mama asked him if he'd had "the talk" with Georgie. "Did you know he is still a virgin at 19?"

Papa replied, "I had no idea!"

Mama looked him straight in the eyes. "Papa, when we met, you were not a very good lover, but you were a good student. I think you need to spend some time with our son and teach him how to be a good lover. He needs to be experienced before he goes back to college in September"

Papa lay there, idly fondling his semi hard cock....trying to visualize how to "teach" Georgie how to be a good lover.

The next day, the father and son put in fence posts, very hard work in the hot Carolina sun. Late afternoon came and it was time for their outdoor shower.

They were soaping and washing as usual when Papa blurted out, "son, are you a virgin?"

Oh god, Mama TOLD him. I am so embarrassed. "yes daddy, sadly , I am."

"Son, I've been thinking about this. I'll be honest with you, I was not the best lover when your mother and I met. She was a wonderful teacher, and I would like to share with you what she taught me. Would you want to do that?"

"Oh god yes, anything! Help me learn. I have no idea where to begin. It's not like there are any girls out here in the stix, and going to a small high school meant there was a lot of competition for every girl. I just never found one for me."

"Son, when you are done learning, women will be flocking after you."

"Oh gosh dad, how are we going to do this?"

"I think learning by example is the best way. So every day, when we are out here, naked and cleaning up, we are going to have a lesson. I will demonstrate on you what women like, and then you will practice it on me."

"Ok dad" says George, not having a clue what this really entails.

"We can start today. Georgie, women need time to be aroused, so you need to spend a lot of time making them want your cock. Women love kissing, so that is where we will start. Kissing. "

"OK, I am going to show you how to kiss. I am going to kiss you. Then I want you to kiss me back the same way. Understand?"

Georgie blushing..."yes dad, I understand."

Both men are naked and wet from their outdoor shower. Daddy steps toward Georgie and runs his hands through his hair, looking lovingly into his eyes. He lightly embraces him, giving him little pecks on the cheek, his ears, his eyelids. Gently pulling Georgie closer, he turns tilts his head and leans forward, his full lips softly meeting Georgie's. Just a soft simple kiss. And then another. Daddy steps closer to Georgie and wraps his arms around him, pulling their bodies together.

"Oh wait, let's put on our towels. I think we won't be focusing on lips if we are both naked."

They chastely wrap themselves and go back to kissing. "mmmm where was I " daddy asks himself.

Daddy contiunues to kiss Georgie until Georgie kisses him back. That is Daddy's clue that Georgie is giving him the go ahead. At least for a bit.

Daddy pushes his tongue into Georgies mouth, snaking it in and out. Then back to kissing.

Then Daddy pulls away and begins to lick Georgie's lips. Licking his lips, sucking one lip into his mouth and tonguing it as he sucks.

"oooooo" Georgie moans as daddy sucks his lip and runs his tongue back and forth and probing into his mouth.

Daddy pulls away and then comes back anew. Kissing, then pushing his tongue inside, running his tongue along Georgie's teeth, pushing deep into his mouth. He pushes his tongue as far into Georgie's mouth as he can. His tongue is like a cock, fucking Georgie's mouth.

To be continued

Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers