My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya was wearing a sleeveless blouse, with a strap on bra beneath, that left her shoulder completely bare. The sari she was wearing was a thin chiffon sari, which hugged her curves and left little to the imagination.

Jawed look at my wife lustfully as she opened the door.

"You took your time to open the door, slut." He barked. Lately, he had just been addressing my wife as "slut". No 'memsaab', or 'madam', or even 'Vidya', just slut. Or to be precise, in Hindi it was 'randi'.

Vidya had a shy, seductive smile.

"I am sorry, Jawedji." She replied. "My husband was on the phone and I didn't want to alarm him.

"Hmph." Jawed grunted and walked in. "I am a busy man, slut."

Vidya walked with him inside the house towards the sofa in the living room. The same sofa where Jawed had taken her many times. Unlike some other times though, he didn't jump on her right away, even though he said he was "busy".

Instead Jawed sat down and relaxed on the sofa, stretching out his legs on the center table. Then he looked around, and then snapped his fingers.

"Slut." He called out. "Come here."

"Yes, Jawedji." Vidya dutifully leaned in close to him.

Jawed raised a hand and calmly struck my wife on the cheek.

SLAP!

"Ow." Vidya could not help but yelp as Jawed slapped her.

Jawed impatiently snapped his fingers.

"Slut! Show me the other cheek."

"What did I do, Jawedji?" Vidya pouted, rubbing her cheek where she had been hit.

"Slut! Don't waste my time!"

Grimacing, Vidya dutifully leaned in and presented the other cheek to this man.

SLAP!

Jawed was quick. And then he raised his hand again and this time struck my wife with the back of the hand.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

"Don't you at least serve water to the people coming to house, slut?" He suddenly barked again at my wife, who was now rubbing both of her very red cheeks.

"Oh, I am sorry, Jawedji. I will get it at once."

Vidya, startled, rushed to fetch water for him. She took a minute to arrange a jar of water with a glass and also a bottle of soft drinks into a tray and came walking to where he was sitting.

Jawed took a deep breath and picked up the glass of water and gulped it down entirely. He wiped his mouth and also some sweat from his forehead using his hand. He had probably walked some distance to our house and was sweating profusely.

"You are looking good, slut." He told my wife, replacing the glass. "Daily fucking by me seems to suit you."

"Thank you, Jawedji." My wife actually blushed at the praise. She, however, smartly omitted the fact that Asghar had just fucked her two hours ago.

Jawed seemed to have decided that enough time had been spent chit chatting.

"Come here, slut."

Revitalized with the food and drink, Jawed took my wife completely into his lap and positioned her sideways. His hands immediately went to her breasts. Vidya gave a contented sigh as he tweaked her nipples through her blouse. Jawed then kissed her left cheek, where she had just been slapped by him, and then started licking her bare left arm from the wrists and went all the way till her shoulders. His other hand continued playing with her breasts.

It was a sight to see as this labourer was now licking -- licking! -- my wife. A gori chitti memsaab and Vidya didn't seem to mind at all! She actually positioned herself properly in his lap so that after kissing and licking her left side, he was able to switch to the other side and proceeded with licking her right side. All of this was no doubt making Jawed horny. After some more licking kissing and pawing, he gradually placed her palm on his erect shaft on top of his pants. Vidya sensed the hardness and instantly started to massage it.

"Jawedji, aap itne badey ho." My wife said. Translated, it meant, "Jawedji, you are so big!"

"Bigger than your chuttiye husband!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, Jawedji." Vidya laughed, continued to rub him. "Not just my husband! He's small! But you are definitely bigger than MOST men I have taken to bed, actually!"

"Kiss me, slut." Jawed commanded. My wife complied, pressing her lips onto his and throwing her arms around him.

As I had said, of all the wanton actions my unfaithful wife did with other men, it was actually the kissing that most disturbed me, and unnerved me. I have gotten used to the sight of enormous dicks penetrating her, but how she willfully, gleefully, unabashedly kissed another man, on the mouth, with her tongue, always managed to unnerve me. Yes, she said she loved me and this was a physical thing only, but that kiss ... how was it not love? How was it simply just a physical thing?

I continued to watch Jawed and Vidya.

Their bodies were now glued as they both held each other firmly. After a minute of tight hugging and French kissing, he distanced himself a bit and started removing his shirt. Vidya noticed his hairy chest was wet with sweat.

"Slut!" Jawed commanded. "Kiss my chest."

"Yes, Jawedji."

Obediently my wife kissed his bare, hairy, wet chest. She was actually licking his sweat off his chest!

"Oooooh, that's it, slut! Keep doing that."

Jawed loved it and allowed my wife Vidya to explore his chest. Vidya moved her face all over his chest, planting numerous kisses and licking around his nipples too. Jawed relaxed himself against the sofa recliners with his arms stretched backwards. Vidya was now voluntarily licking his torso and kissing his chest. At some point, she even went on to lick and tickle his hairy armpits. This time Jawed shuddered in excitement.

"I don't need a shower it seems, slut." He smiled. "Lick my arm pit, memsaab!"

My wife literally licked cleaned Jawed's armpits, his neck, his entire chest and even his forearms. She was now ready to go down and begin her oral duties but waited for Jawed's confirmation.

"Ready to suck my cock, memsaab?" Jawed asked her, as she waited obediently.

My wife nodded.

"Have you paid homage to my feet yet, slut?" Jawed barked.

Vidya looked at him, surprised and puzzled. Jawed sighed, and raised a hand.

SLAP!

His palm hitting my wife's cheek was like the sound of a pistol firing. Another red mark appeared on my wife's left cheek.

"I told you that you should always ask about my feet when I come from outside." Jawed told her, raising his hand again.

SLAP!

"Yes, Jawedji. I am sorry, Jawedji."

"Good." Jawed nodded. "Now take off my socks, slut, and start licking my feet."

"Yes, Jawedji."

I watched, stunned, as my voluptuous and sexy wife, a lady of upper class and high upbringing, did exactly what this lowly labourer had asked her to do. She was now on the floor, bent over, licking the bottom of this lowly man's feet.

Jawed was by now completely turned on and signaled my wife to proceed to the bedroom -- by spanking her protruding buttocks.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Alright, slut. That's enough! Let's go to your bedroom."

Surprisingly, Vidya had still not lost her clothes as she walked with him into the bedroom. He had his hand on her butt as they walked, and he was pinching her bottom. As they made their way to the bedroom, his hands were roaming all over her big behind. Finally they were in the bedroom.

Vidya wanted to turn on the AC on but he stopped her.

"Don't, slut. I like it a little hot and sweaty." He commanded and my wife instantly backed off.

"Yes, Jawedji."

"Now walk towards the bed."

"Yes, Jawedji."

As soon as they were near the bed, Jawed stood behind my wife and gave her a sudden shove. He pushed her towards the bed and Vidya fell headfirst onto the mattress. As she proceeded to get up, she was on her haunches and her buttocks was slightly raised. Jawed lost no time and slapped her bum loudly.

SPANK!

"Get down and bend over on the edge of the bed, slut." Jawed commanded, and my wife obeyed.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Aaahhh", My wife was moaning softly, bent on the edge of the bed with Jawed positioned behind her, spanking her butt.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

A series of strong slaps landed on her ass. Even though she was fully clothed, they must have stung! Jawed paused for a couple of minutes, allowing her to comfort herself in between before starting the next batch of slaps. This time he alternated between her bum cheeks and ensured they both received equal share.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Stand up and face me, slut." Jawed commanded. Rather groggily, Vidya stood up. She was rubbing her ass.

"Raise your hands, slut." Jawed ordered.

Vidya once again complied silently. I watched as this man first completely stripped my wife fully naked, and then himself.

The sex was wild, furious, passionate and lengthy. He kissed her all over -- concentrating on her boobs, her lips, her carefully trimmed nether regions, her butt and her back. He specially spent a long time on her nipples, sucking one while playing with the other -- kissing, licking, biting, stroking them continuously. Vidya was already into peak of ecstasy and gave him a mouthful when he took a break to kiss her lips. Her hands were shamelessly cuddling him and scratching his back in excitement while her torso was pulsating into extreme excitement.

"Oooooh Jawedji. I am ready. Please fuck me." Vidya was now pleading. "Please fuck me."

SLAP!

Jawed raised a beefy hand and struck her.

"You are such a slut. You are another man's wife and begging me to fuck you."

SLAP!

"Oh yes, Jawedji." My wife cooed. "I am a slut, Jawedji. Please, please fuck me. I am so wet!"

SLAP!

"You are a horny slut. You are a shame on the name of women!"

SLAP!

"You are right, Jawedji. If only my husband was able to satisfy me! Now please, fuck me! Please!"

SLAP!

"Beg it like you need it desperately, slut. Beg!"

"Oh, please, Jawedji, please! I really need your big cock inside me, Jawedji."

SLAP!

"OK I will fuck you. You are a good slut, Vidya."

Jawed adjusted her by placing a large pillow under her head and mounted on top with his legs on either side of her thighs. He was now leaning over her body and kissing her lips while his one hand moved down towards her very wet pussy. Her juices were flowing as Jawed tapped a finger on her clit. There was now enough lubrication as Jawed let go, and his member thrust into her tunnel.

"UNGGHHHH!" Vidya cried out. "OOOOOOH JAWEDji!"

Jawed started with slow strokes. He pushed all the way in, and then withdrew all the way out, and then kept repeating it. Vidya had closed her eyes and was literally thrashing around at each stroke. Her huge tits were bouncing all over. It was indeed an erotic sight.

If you were not her husband, that is.

Soon they changed positions and this time Vidya was on top. Her breasts were swinging openly in the air as she was being penetrated again. Jawed was focused on kneading her big breasts while my wife kept riding his member. She showcased her advanced skills by jumping on it, grinding it and twisting in circular fashion to give him maximum pleasure. He encouraged her further with brutal squeezing of her melons and sometimes slapping her bums hard. They continued for well over 8-10 minutes after which Jawed started jerking his body to indicate he was nearing a climax.

"Bitch." He murmured. "I want to cum in your mouth."

"Yes, Jawedji."

Vidya instantly jumped beside and went down on her knees at the edge of the bed as indicated by Jawed. She sucked him for another few seconds before he exploded in her.

"OH YAAAA! OH FUCK!!!" Jawed couldn't help but swear as he continued to empty his ejaculate into my wife's mouth. Vidya literally had to form a bowl shape using her palms to avoid her lover's cum flowing down onto the bedsheet and the carpet as she tried her best directing it inside her mouth. Jawed's legs were trembling as he kept discharging and discharging and discharging. Vidya kept looking up to him as she gulped the fluid down her throat. They were sweating profusely due to the high voltage drama and Jawed hadn't allowed her to switch on AC or fan. Finally, he seemed to have finished his ejaculation.

"Oooh, Jawedji." My wife cooed. "That was a lot of cum."

Jawed reached out and nonchalantly hit my wife on her cheek again.

SLAP!

Once again the mark of five fingers appeared on my wife's rosy cheek.

"You have the skills of a high class whore, slut." Jawed told her.

SLAP!

"You are a total slut! Your husband should throw you out if he finds out!"

SLAP!

"Now come to bed, slut!"

"Yes, Jawedji."

He hugged her in that situation when they both moved on the bed. Vidya showed no reservations and was willingly cuddling his sweaty naked body. She didn't mind kissing and licking the sweat on his forehead and his chest while he kept pressing her tits. They both kept lying there kissing and fondling each other's body parts for some time. I noticed that his cock, totally spent a few minutes ago, was showing signs of life again. Jawed then patted my wife on her buttocks.

"Slut! Go get me two glasses of water." Jawed instructed Vidya.

"Yes, Jawedji."

Vidya got up, naked, and went downstairs. Around five minutes later, Jawed was sitting by the edge of the bed when she returned with a tray, a jug of water and two glasses. She placed the tray on the small table and poured water for her man and handed him the glass.

Jawed quickly gulped the water in the glass down and proceeded to stop Vidya when she poured water in the 2nd glass. She had half the glass filled but she stopped immediately and looked at him with a questioning look.

"I was just going to get a glass of water for myself, Jawedji." She explained.

Jawed smiled cunningly and picked up that partially filled glass and brought down between his legs and pushed his dick into it. I watched on the screen as he stirred the water with his manhood. Some of his cum, still sticking to his dick, was now floating in the water.

"Drink this, slut." He ordered, handing the glass to her.

For a moment I wondered how men get such nasty ideas with my wife and how she agrees to them thus encouraging for more. I saw Vidya shudder for a second thinking what else Jawed might push her into. But she resumed her composure quickly and nodded affirmatively to Jawed. He was overjoyed to see my wife taking sips from the glass he used to wash his cock.

"Drink it fully, slut." He ordered.

"Yes, Jawedji."

My wife gulped down the dick water.

"Ok, time to take a shower, slut." Jawed told her. "Join me."

I was hoping they would leave the bathroom door open. The camera was at such an angle that I could see most of the washroom insides ... but ONLY if the door was open. There was no camera inside the bathroom, of course. Jawed was already inside, and Vidya soon joined him inside the bathroom. Thankfully, they left the door open!

"Clean me." Jawed ordered.

He preferred standing under shower as my wife pulled the jet spree off and started pouring water over his body. She picked some liquid soap and started applying on his face and torso and put some shampoo on his hairs too. Jawed remained passive but his member was erect as Vidya moved down and started soaping his legs, thighs and groin.

"Oooh, that feels nice, slut." Jawed commented, as Vidya started to soap his penis.

I watched him as he got harder and harder. Vidya then turned to go behind him and soap his butt cheeks. Jawed couldn't hold himself back any longer. He lifted her and placed on the toilet seat.

"Spread your legs, slut." He ordered.

Jawed penetrated my wife without any further talk. He was extremely turned on and gave her some strong strokes before withdrawing, placing her on the floor and starting to hump her again.

Our tiled bathroom is usually very clean so Vidya had no issues lying on it. She grunted as Jawed got on top of her and continued to bang her hard. His soaped member meant there wasn't much friction and he could penetrate her smoothly. He kept giving her deep strokes and she reciprocated by her exaggerated pelvic movements.

"Give me your hands, slut." Jawed ordered.

He grabbed her wrists and kept her pinned down and grinded her with animalistic passion this time. It didn't last as long as first one but in those 5 minutes of endeavor, he was fucking the hell out of my wife. Vidya's eyes were shut and I was thinking she had passed out in the frenzy, only to see her open her eyes slightly and moan.

"Unnnnghggh! Unnnnghggh! Unnnnghggh! OOOOOH Jawedji! Jawedji! Jawedji!"

She kept moaning and taking his name.

And, then, they both started to cum with their orgasm. With a deep grunt, Jawed tightened his ass cheeks and curled his toes as he shot his cum into my wife's cunt.

It wasn't a slow or a gentle ejaculation.

Even through the speakers of my laptop, it was an explosion! I was watching it, and I could almost feel Jawed's butts clench as he started to cum in my wife. He was cumming inside a married woman's unprotected womb. My wife's womb. Jawed groaned loudly as he thrust his member deep into Vidya, depositing gallons of his love juice between her legs and into her baby canal. Vidya gave a muffled cry as she too climaxed with him. She then erupted with a scream followed by moans and gasps. Again and again, she clenched her arms and legs around Jawed.

The man kept pumping his semen into my wife for what seemed like ages. He took his time before he and Vidya lay on the floor in a heap, his dick still buried into her. My wife was still panting, sweating, her eyes still shut. They laid together a few moments, catching their breath. Jawed then removed his dick and Vidya's cunt lips slowly closed. I watched a huge wad of his slimy cum flow out of her pussy and run down between her ass cheeks to the marbled tiled floor below her.

They once again stepped into the shower and this time completed their bath. Jawed used some of my deodorant and creams as he put on clothes. He ordered Vidya to stay naked and she agreed standing closer to him and offering him the comb, perfume etc. He kept kissing her in between, touching her breasts and hugging her. Finally he was ready to leave and my wife walked him all the way to the door. He kissed her one big time, sucked both her nipples, and squeezed them hard before opening the door and stepping out. Vidya quickly closed the door and rushed to the bedroom to clean up stuff and put on clothes. Within twenty minutes, she was once again the picture of a sati savitri proper faithful Indian housewife.

Her quota of adultery was done for the day. Or at least, I hoped so.

* * *

The pool construction was nearly over. Maybe tomorrow or day after it would be finished. I was very happy with the project, and had already tipped some of the guys a little cash this morning. In India, it's hard to find honest help. Even if they were bonking your wife.

* * *

The next morning I reached office earlier than usual. With no meetings or work, I switched on the laptop and the camera app, and waited in my office, alone.

Jawed entered the house at the usual time. He knew I was going to work early today, much earlier than he usually reported. So this time, he just went to the backyard directly and ordered his men to start work, before proceeding to the kitchen.

1...345678