My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya paused, before replying.

"He wants me to go off the pill." She stated, as she gently started to rub my manhood. "He wants to make me pregnant and wants me to deliver his child. On the birth certificate, you will be named as the child's father but we both will know that Mr. Sarun will be the child's biological father. But there's more."

I waited as my wife took a small pause before continuing. Obvious to both of us now, I was getting painfully hard. It was both Vidya's administrations on my manhood, and what she was telling me.

"After I deliver the baby, Mr. Sarun will transfer an additional 5% of his shares to me, confirming me as the owner of those shares. But there will be a condition." Vidya again paused briefly as she tried to recollect exactly what my boss had said. "The child will inherit half of those shares on his or her 21st birthday, with the other half going to you. If the child dies before he or she turns 21, then I will automatically lose control of the shares and it will all go back to him."

"I see." I replied. "By doing so, Mr. Sarun ensures that his child will be well looked after, and that I won't harm the baby once you - Vidya - owns the shares. Moreover, after 21 years, half of the control of the shares will be with Mr. Sarun's biological child."

"Yes." Vidya nodded. She continued to stroke me, knowing I was now rock hard. "But don't worry, my love. I told him straight out that I will let you know, but I am not thinking about it now. I am only interested in our original agreement and those shares. I love you, my love."

I felt a large sense of relief; had my wife agreed to my boss - I don't think I could have stopped her. I knew Vidya knew this, so this was a true testament of her genuine love for me. We kissed for a long time.

By this time, I was quite hard, and close to my edge. Vidya saw my state, and then patted me on my head. She smiled.

"Alright, my dear cuckold. Looks like you are ready to burst. Mount me, fuck me, and fill me!"

Vidya was right. It didn't take me long. Within a minute of mounting her, my hips buckled as I began to cum into my wife's hole.

* * *

The next day was a Monday, and I decided to work from home. Balachandra's party was later in the evening, and I was invited as well. I had a vague idea of what would happen in the party, so I didn't want to go looking tired and unkempt, which is what would happen had I commuted to work.

Besides, nowadays, with my senior position in the company, and everyone knowing I was Mr. Sarun's special point man, no one at the office gave me any trouble. I had a feeling I could call in sick every day and nothing would happen.

Two more months, I thought. Two more months and those stocks will be ours, and then we can quit this.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I was in my home office which was a separate room upstairs. Vidya never bothered me while I was working, so I deduced this must be Poonam.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Poonam.

"Jamai babu." She said sweetly, as she entered and closed the door behind her. "I really hope I am not disturbing you. I just need to talk to you for a bit."

"No, Mummy, absolutely ... it's not a problem at all. Please, sit."

There was a single bed to one side of the room, and Poonam sat down on the bed. As I turned my chair around to face her, I thought briefly about how our relationship was going to change.

She was still my loving mother-in-law, of course, and I respected her like I would always. And I am sure she also adored me, and still respected me as her beloved damaad (son-in-law). What changed was the knowledge of the nature of our marriage, and the fact that there was now going to be a sexual component to this relationship.

She had already seen me naked, and had firmly - and sternly - punished me by pulling my ear. Moreover, she had indicated that I was soon going to lick and suck her gaand ­ - her big ass. Vidya had also indicated that I was to do anything to serve her. Anything.

I wonder if that meant sex.

Poonam seemed a little nervous, as if she didn't know where to begin.

"Jamai babu," Poonam finally said. "We ... you and I ... we have a good relationship. It's fun ... masti ... respectful. I hope we can maintain that ... even as I am involved in your little secret."

It was clear she was also thinking on similar lines.

"Oh, Mummy." I blushed a little. "I will always love and respect you, no matter what. Just like I always will love Vidya. I really do love her, Mummy."

Poonam smiled. My mother-in-law, just like her daughter (my wife), had a beautiful smile.

"Jamai babu," She commented sweetly, "I told you yesterday you are not to take her name. Didn't I-"

"I am so sorry." I immediately apologized. "It will take some time, Mummy."

"And you just interrupted me." Poonam continued, still smiling naughtily. "I told you yesterday that this behaviour of yours - you have to fix. Otherwise we will have to punish you. I will have to punish you."

"Yes, Mummy." I glanced down at the floor, ashamed of being scolded.

For a minute no one spoke. Then I ventured a glance at her. She was observing me and had a smile on her lips.

"Mummy." I could not help but ask. "Are you going tonight to ... Balachandraji's party?"

Poonam took a deep breath and then nodded.

"I don't know, jamai babu. I am still thinking about it. Vidya told me it will be a sex party ... with lots of raunchy games. It's been a while since I attended a party like that. Besides, apparently Balachandraji said he never had a mother and a daughter at the same time ... so ..."

My jaw must have dropped, because Poonam gave a sudden giggle.

"You appear shocked, jamai babu!"

I found my voice.

"Er ... Mummy. I never ... honestly speaking ... pictured you as someone who would be into all of this." I was honest. "I mean, you are like my mother ... but you are Vidya's mother! And you are thinking of ... at the same time ... with her ... and ..."

I just realized I had again taken Vidya's name. A sparkle in my mother-in-law's eyes told me she hadn't missed that either.

"It is time for a little punishment, jamai babu." Poonam said, as she suddenly stood up.

"Er ... yes, Mummy." I felt chastised, and found myself unable to look at her, and so glanced down at the floor, even as Poonam continued to walk towards me. Suddenly I felt her fingers on my ear, and then felt my earlobe being pinched harshly between her forefinger and thumb. I felt my face starting to flush and go red.

"As I said, jamai babu," Poonam gave my ear a twist as she continued to scold me, "You are a husband who is a cuckold. So, you will not take your wife's name."

"Er ... yes, Mummy. I am sorry, Mummy."

Poonam gave my ear another sharp tug.

"And never interrupt me."

"Yes, of course, Mummy. I am very sorry, Mummy."

I wondered if she was going to slap me.

"Good." Poonam dropped her hands from my ear and then pointed at the floor.

"Kneel down, please, jamai babu. On the floor."

I followed her instructions and found myself on my knees, on the floor. I noticed that Poonam was facing away from me now, with her back to me.

My beautiful mother-in-law gently, and gracefully, bent down and gathered up the folds of her heavy sari. Very slowly, almost deliberately teasing me, she started to raise the sari until her nice round big buttocks was completely exposed to me.

She wasn't wearing any panties!

"Do you like what you see, jamai babu?"

"Er ... yes, Mummy." I finally found my voice.

"Is this the first time you saw another woman's ass, beside Vidya's since your marriage, jamai babu? Or simply, another woman's nakedness?"

"Er ... no, Mummy." I replied, before quickly adding, "I have been faithful to Vidya, Mummy. But Mr. Sarun ... he sometimes parades his maid servants ... Narges ... and Rukamani ... like this. Before ... you know."

"I see." Poonam seemed to file the fact for another day. "I will have to talk to Vidya about it. Now, jamai babu, back to you. Please start to lick, jamai babu. Work your way into my asshole."

"Er ... yes, Mummy."

Wordlessly, without any protest, I obeyed. I had done this for Vidya numerous times before, so now I was going to do it to her mother. I placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and then slowly, gently pressed them apart, and buried my face into the crack of her ass. The aroma of her buttocks filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. My mother-in-law let me literally suck ass for a few minutes before she told me to get up.

Poonam's hand went back to my ear and started to give it a gentle twist, as I stood there, eyes cast downwards.

"Jamai babu." Poonam said. "Let me tell you something. I always knew Vidya was special, and she would have a huge sex drive. It would be pointless to suppress Vidya ... because ... and let me tell you a secret ... Vidya's father was the same. A man with a huge libido, for whom it was always about sex and the power from sex."

Wow, I looked at Poonam in astonishment. I had never pictured my father-in-law, Vivek, like that. I had only known him for a couple of years after our marriage before he sadly passed away. But from what I remember, he was a mild manner man, jovial, but not the Alpha male that you think about when you imagine a man with a high libido. And didn't my mother-in-law say she spanked him also?

"Vidya's father?" I asked. "Your late husband Vivek?"

Poonam was silent for a bit before replying.

"Oh, I guess I should tell you." My mother-in-law continued to twist my ear. "I ... I never told any one this ... but ... I knew that if I tried to control Vidya, when she was going to college and in full bloom of youth ... if I had imposed restrictions on Vidya, she would have still tried to get intimate behind my back. But it would have made her vulnerable to guilt, rape, blackmail, pregnancy and diseases. By understanding my daughter's urges, I ensured that Vidya could explore and enjoy her sexuality in a safe and guilt free manner."

"And all because you knew her father also had a high ... libido?" I repeated my question. "Your late husband Vivek?"

Again there was a pause before my mother-in-law replied.

"Vidya's father ... yes." Poonam's eyes glazed over as she seemed to recount some incidents. "I mean ... this was a man ... who not only had a huge dick, but ..."

Poonam suddenly stopped speaking, and blushed.

"Sorry, jamai babu, I was being a little too explicit."

Poonam stopped twisting my ear, and then asked me to sit down on my chair. She smoothed her sari down and resumed her place on the bed.

"Let me say some things clearly, Rajesh." Poonam told me. For the first time that I could ever remember, she called me by my name. "I didn't want to tell this to Vidya last night, but what you guys are doing ... it's playing with fire. At some point, it may all get too much for you. I want you to know that, so I want you to be prepared for it."

"Er ... thanks ... Mummy. I really love my wife, Mummy. I am completely honest with her about my feelings. She really knows everything and has full control over me."

Poonam smiled.

"I am really glad she married you, jamai babu. I am confident you are the right man to be Vidya's cuckold."

"Er ... thanks, I think, Mummy." I replied, somewhat sardonically.

"I will tell you one thing, jamai babu. I know you believe your wife deserves real happiness. Especially when it comes to a woman like Vidya. You as her husband has recognized what type of woman she is, and she has recognized what type of man you are. I know that you like ... you want ... your wife to cum with pleasure like she fully can, freely and with passion. And the tongue can only do so much, jamai babu."

"Er ... yes, Mummy."

"It takes real love to talk real needs, jamai babu. Love that I am now convinced you have for her. When another man makes her scream with his cock, you get aroused. This is true happiness. Her arousal is your arousal. When she got married, I used to worry that Vidya would miss her youth - her sexy wild old days. But now I see about you two - you have a special bond."

I didn't say anything, but let Poonam continue.

"It's all about your bond, Rajesh, otherwise she would have left you a long time ago!" Poonam continued. "Vidya showed me a video this morning of her love making session with your boss. All I could remark was - look! How long he was banging her! Not just as a mother, I am saying as a woman - every wife deserves that ... they want to cum for a long time! And with you - Vidya does not get that. So ... if you are a good hubby, you will let her continue this type of sex. For a long time."

For some time, no one spoke. I wondered if Mummy knew that in two months or so, we would get some stocks and get rich, and our relation with Mr. Sarun, and my wife's whoring ways, would be over.

"To be honest," Poonam continued. "Vidya told me she only had semi decent orgasms in sex with you. Understandable, seeing your size. But you, of all people, know the mind-blowing orgasms she gets ... especially with Mr. Sarun. I am telling you that this is good for you. I know Vidya; she now actually loves you more now than before."

Again, I digested what she was telling me, and didn't reply.

"You should adjust to being a good cuckold hubby ... forever, jamai babu. Enjoy watching... and enjoy masturbating." Poonam said finally what was on her mind. "Treat my daughter like the queen she is. Only true lovers can have cuckold relationships ... so Vidya will always be your true love, and you hers. You can't be a good lover, but you can certainly be a good husband."

I finally spoke.

"But Mummy, you are asking me to be a cuckold. Forever. Don't you think she will eventually lose respect for me?"

It was some time before Poonam spoke.

"No... I didn't ... for my hubby."

"WHAT?!"

Poonam looked at me and smiled.

"Let me tell you a small story, jamai babu."

* * *

"Are you ready?" Vidya asked me.

"Yes, dear." I straightened out my shirt's collar. "I am ready."

"Good." Vidya comes up to me. "How do I look?"

What could I say? Vidya wore a blue chiffon sari that perfectly ... oh so perfectly ... wrapped around her body. It accentuated her big, bodacious, squeezable buttocks, before coming to perfectly reveal a tummy that had no fat, a waist that was perfect, a navel that was just so rightly placed, and then going up in a pallu on her shoulders. The thin pink blouse barely managed to cover her ample bosom, the buttons giving hints of the giant melons underneath, that seemed like it would burst at any moment. My wife was every Indian man's wet dream. A slut, dressed like a memsaab, killing you with class and good looks and sex appeal oozing out of every glance of her killing smile.

"You look divine, Vidya." I told her. "I wish I could take you right now, darling."

"Oh, babydoll." Vidya giggled. "You know we have to go to Balachandraji's party. And if anyone is taking me tonight, it's him."

"Yes, dear."

"Tonight, my pussy belongs to him." Vidya giggled. "Even you touching me will require his permission."

"Yes, dear. I know my place. I am a cuckold, after all."

"Good." Vidya then turned around to exit our bedroom. "Let's go. It's the first time we as a couple are invited to his cuckolds and wives' party."

As we went downstairs, I saw my mother-in-law Poonam waiting by the living room.

"Ready, Mama?" Vidya asked her. "You look ready!"

Poonam was equally dressed attractively. She just looked like an older version of Vidya, with only some slight greying along the temples and some slight wrinkles near her eyes revealing her age.

The two women hugged and kissed on the cheeks.

"Mummy!" I was a little surprised. "I would have thought you would back out of this party, as you had some reservations. But you are still going?"

Poonam laughed.

"Yes, jamai babu." She giggled. "I was personally invited by Balachandraji. Although I don't know what I could do there, I thought it would be interesting. It's been a long time since I have acted like a slut!"

"Well, my slutty mummy," Vidya thoughtfully replied. "As I said, he told me he had never taken a mother and a daughter to bed at the same time, so it would be, in his words, interesting."

I could see Poonam blush. The idea of being 'taken' by a man who was also her daughter's adulterous lover excited my mother-in-law.

"Now remember." Vidya turned to both of us. "Neither of you will say ANY thing to Balachandraji about any of my other lovers. As far as he is concerned, he has been my ONLY lover. Well ... apart from you, hubby dear."

"I ... well ... of course, darling." I replied. "So, no mention about Mr. Sarun my boss, or Ramu the milkman, or ..."

"Oh sweetie." Vidya turned to me, raised her hand, and suddenly grabbed hold of my ear. She gave it a gentle twist, as Poonam giggled.

"No need to go around with a list, baby. I am not the Whore of Babylon." She said, giving my ear a sharp tug. She then let go and grinned. "You don't know half of it."

"Of course, darling."

"Are you nervous, jamai babu?" Poonam asked me. "Vidya used to tell me how nervous you used to get whenever Balachandraji would visit her, and you were sent away."

"I was never nervous, Mummy!" I protested indignantly. "I just ... wanted to avoid ... an awkward situation. I didn't want to face him after he had just been with Vidya ... er my wife."

Both Poonam and Vidya giggled.

"Oh Mama." Vidya laughed. "Why are you teasing him? You know how sensitive Rajesh is about me cuckolding him with Balachandraji."

"I am not sensitive!" I pointed out. "I am going to a cuckold and wives party, am I not?"

"Only after I told you that I will go even if you do not." Vidya countered. "You are not very comfortable facing him, are you?"

"I ..."

What could I say? Balachandra was someone who enjoyed my wife as a 'friends with benefits' for over three years now. My wife was his booty call whenever he was in the city, and Vidya never said no. She loved being fucked by him, with his huge rod and superb stamina and legendary recovery powers. She would often tell me he was the best sex she ever had. And despite knowing that she was just one of the sluts in his harem of sluts, she was anxious never to displease him, and took care that he never found out about her other discretions.

And I? Ever since Vidya let it be known to Balachandra that I was aware of their affair, I just couldn't picture facing the man. I don't know how I would meet his gaze or return his look. He always had a triumphant, arrogant attitude about him, and I didn't want to face him as a cuckold. Especially after he had just slept with my wife - hence I avoided coming home the nights he was here with Vidya.

"OK, let's go." Vidya decided to cut short the conversation. "I am sure Balachandraji will tease and humiliate Rajesh later as he fucks me in front of him at the party. We don't want to be late. As it is, I think all the guests must have arrived by now. I don't want another wife seducing him before me."

I am pretty sure there was no danger of that, but I didn't say anything.

It was a short walk to Ravi and Sheetal's place. It was 10 pm, and the night was warm. September in Pune - the weather could be tricky. Tonight however it was quite balmy.

123456...8