My Initiation to Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Joe feel my legs when I was around the guys making sure I stood between Joe and Ed when they sat next to each other. I refused to go up the steps when I knew Joe was up stairs maybe waiting for me. If he was going to make me wait, I would make him wait.

After Christmas, there was a card game. I was not at home that night but upon returning there was an envelope on my bed pillow. I sat on the bed, opened it and read the note that Joe had left me. It read, "Dear Babe, We both know we desire each other and we have been playing cat and mouse long enough. Call me and let's set a time to have a nice dinner, then do some dancing or a love movie where I can wrap my around you to get you hot and bothered and then plan on spending the night with me either at my place or a hotel of your choosing.

I called Joe and we set a date for a Friday night when he did not have a card game conflict and I had a Saturday day open and night just in case I did not desire to end it with one night.

I had chatted with Liz and found out that Joe had a nice place in downtown so elected to not press for a hotel room.

For over a month, Joe and his black cock, which I had not had my hands on, yet, were constantly on my mind.

We decided to keep Ed in the dark and I met Joe at the restaurant, within walking distance of movies and his place.

After a nice dinner where he had me already strung out he asked me about going to a movie or going right to his place. I decided the heck with the movie and we walked to his apartment.

I was shocked to see Liz watching TV. My mouth dropped as she said, "Hi sis."

She walked up to me, planted a kiss and went at me as if it was natural. It had been so long since we had been together I melted and went at her forgetting about the questions entering my brain.

Joe began to strip us of our clothes. I no longer cared. I wanted Liz.

After we stripped she took my hand and lead me to Joe's bedroom, asked me to go flat on my back and she just mounted me in 69. I wanted her so much I didn't care that there was no fore play or even Joe watching.

When I was half way on my journey to my orgasm I felt the bed move but did not care until I felt something moving at my nose. It was Joe's cock aiming for Liz's leaking, hot, pleasure box. The contrast of a black cock and her pink pussy was out of this world to me.

I could not do anything but moan as I saw his black cock with no rubber going for the honey.

He entering Liz caused her to orgasm after a few thrust, which triggered Joe's orgasm. I closed my eyes knowing I would be getting her juices and his. When the aroma and taste hit my nose and tongue I oragasmed the hardest in my life, triggering Liz to another orgasm again.

After some time Joe pulled out and disappeared. Liz rolled over onto her back and was still panting.

I was stunned. Liz lifted up, turned and kissed me and said, "Yummy! Well I better get home and pretend the bowling sucked. Have fun with Joe. I know you will sis. You will never be the same. You will be a slut like me wanting black and white, driving them wild with your hot pussy. See you Sunday. If you need anything call me, okay sis?"

She sat up kissed me again and headed to the shower. I lay there in shock as well as feeling as if I was in another world.

I heard Liz and Joe talking but cared less of the conversation. Soon I heard the door close and Joe walked to the bed and sat on it and said, "Well babe, I guess we have all night and tomorrow to play. So tell me when you were thinking of me doing you, what turned you on the most. I want to make the first time your dream come true. So what fantasy would you like me to make real for you?"

"Wow you are not going to take advantage of me and please yourself?"

"No babe I want you to have the most pleasant memories of our first date. I want you to relive them the rest of your life. I want them to be there forever. Since you desire them and if I can take care of the fantasy, you will always appreciate having had your fantasy filled,"

"Okay Joe, here is what I thought my first time with a black guy should be like."

"I wanted to be invited in to his place, be offered some wine or champagne, do some light kissing and body pressing with one hand on my butt, pulling me tight to his body with the other hand, making sure I was pressed into his lady pleasure.

"I would then want him to ask me to watch porn movies after we came up for air to help build the anticipation. I would lay my head in his lap while we watched the porn and hoped his hands softly stroked my breasts to get the nipples hard and get me hot and bothered. In the process, feeling his cock swell, knowing he was being turned on. He begins to undress me; very slowly as my temperature climbs."

"I would ask to see his cock so I could look at it from lying on my side, kiss it, and maybe lick it some but just to explore the piece of black meat that would bathe my hot, wet, tight, guy pleaser with his love juice."

"I would then want him to offer me a Jacuzzi where we could get comfortable. If not I'd sit upright in his lap and want him to start gently on my breasts and then ravage them as I was getting closer to an orgasm having lowered myself on the steel rod as soon as I sat in his lap."

"After he and I oragasmed, he would lay me on my back and lift my knees to my breasts while he made a second deposit of his baby making juice."

"I would then hope he would ask me to get on my knees so he could do me doggie as he reached around and played with my clit making me feel like a slut for him."

Joe then said, "Well maybe we should start over. I will give you a robe and offer you wine. We can go in the living room and act almost like it was the beginning of a new adventure. I am sure you will never forget what happened between Liz, myself and you. Do you want to change your fantasy a little?"

"No Joe we have all night. Let's make my fantasy real. Hand me the robe that will be nice.''

After placing on the robe, we went to the living room. Joe poured some wine. We sipped a little and then put the wine down as he took me into his arms to begin with light soft lip kissing while at the same time lifting the robe so he could run his black hands over my lily-white butt cheeks. We broke many times just to look deep into each other's eyes. I could feel his cock expanding as we kissed. I heard him say, "Erin I have desired this moment from the first time laying yes on you. I have been a fool hoping you would come begging. We have wasted so much precious time that we could have been having fun."

I just looked him in the eyes, placed my hands on the back of his head, pulled his lips to mine and said, "You are wasting time blowing hot air. Now is now, so let's have fun."

The kissing then began to get more serious with tongues dueling. I could feel my leakage as it cooled on my inner thighs running out of me. In addition, the aroma was drifting up to our nostrils.

"Let me put in a video and let's relax on the sofa. Maybe you have not seen many with black guys and white girls. There is only so much people can do in traditional sex. If you need to be dominated or desire to dominate well I have a few of them also."

We sipped more wine. Joe sat on the sofa and I positioned my self on my left side to watch the video. As the video was progressing thru the scenes Joe's right hand became active on my breasts alternating between them while stroking my hair with his left hand as if petting a cat.

"Your hair is so soft Erin and I love those hard nipples that you have developed."

He had me turned on sufficiently I was desiring to look his cook over never having had one in my hand. I was curious as to what they looked like compared to my boyfriends. When he was doing Liz, it was to close to my eyes and most of the time it was buried deep in her.

I lifted my self and turned. I opened his robe and there the black snake was at attention. I just used my fingertips to run them over the length and girth. I looked up and Joe had closed his eyes and leaned his head back as if to say do what you want Erin; it is yours.

A white guy taught me how to use the bottom of my left thumb to massage the underside of his cock head where all the nerves seem to be centered. I used the technique on Joe. I noticed that he was beginning to do some minor humping and his cock was getting harder and harder. Every vein in his black cock was stretched to the limit. If anyone needed to find a vein, it would not have been difficult. I had my left hand wrapped around it nicely as I continued the massaging of the sensitive area. Joe's cock was like the Washington monument, thick at the base and perfectly straight to the bulb.

I felt some liquid, which made my thumb slippery. That made my nipples harder and blood really rushed to my lower lips and the feeling of needing a cock in me was intensifying.

I pulled the cock down and away from his stomach and looked directly at the eye. I was being drawn to it like a magnet, desiring to lift the drop of pre-cum with the tip of my tongue that had appeared at the eye like a jewel.

I was developing the feeling to be Joe's slut. I took a quick swipe and waited for a reaction. It did not come until my third swipe. The third swipe was within seconds of the second swipe. The second was about fifteen seconds after the first.

After the third swipe and before the fourth his placed a hand to the back of my head and pushed just so lightly to move my head closer to his cock.

I knew what he desired. My boyfriends want it a lot but are more forceful and beg. Joe was silent. As my head moved in closer, my tongue licked more of the purple head.

I made sure that I was licking the entire head before I opened my mouth to take in the entire head. He arched when I did that but did not force more in. In addition, a nice, "Mmmmmmmmmmm," came from his lips. This was the first time in my life I wanted a guy to shoot. My fantasy was changing.

I took the arm that was over my face and moved the hand at the back of my head to my breasts. Joe knew what I wanted. I started with slow head movements to stimulate a hot pussy. I was beginning to hear more of, "Mmmm...mmm..." as his humping was picking up some tempo.

I then used the hand that was wrapped around his cock to pump it as well as my mouth to get him to fire. I was debating would I spit the stuff, swallow it, or hold it and give him a drink like the one I had seen in some other porn shows.

I decided to swallow since I already had tasted him and Liz's mix. I then went about making him feel good as he pinched a nipple, his cock pulsed, he arched his back, he lifted his hips, and fired along with grunting, "Uunngggghhhh."

He was delivering more semen than I had anticipated and the first shot was so forceful it fired clear to the back of my throat that I need to swallow or gag quickly. I swallowed more then to make room for the rest but still held a lot. I was wondering what his reaction would be when I lifted up to kiss him to feed him what I did not swallow.

When he had stopped the flexing of his cock, I pushed myself up, straddled his legs, took his face into my hands and went to make a deposit of his semen like a bird feeding its young. I was shocked when he placed his hand on the back of my head and almost smothered me pushing my mouth to his and his tongue diving in to get his stuff.

When we broke for air, I wrapped my arms around his head and buried his head in my breasts.

After a few minutes, his tongue snaked out and was looking for my nipples and breast.

After fifteen minutes of lots of breasts play and suckling, I broke the silence and said, "Joe may I flip and place my back on your chest and lower myself onto your cock from that position. I want to kiss your neck while one of your hands messes with a breast and a finger from the other messes with my clit. I want to feel a little slutty the first time and not so romantic."

"Sure babe, anything to make it memorable for you."

"I pulled his mouth to mine, kissed him, stepped off the sofa, tossed my robe, turned and leaned back into him as he guided his cock into me."

"Oh Joe hold it, easy, easy, you are thicker than I thought," as I was lowering myself with my shoulder blades on his chest.

Then something happened I was not expecting. He placed his hands on my arms and pushed them away from his thighs causing me to sink instantly on the pole, with my arms and his wrapped around me, and I screamed, "OH God Joe Noooooooooooo, it...it...it.., Oh God Joe, please don't move, please hold still."

"Sssshhhhhhhhhhh, sweetie, SSSShhhhhhhhh! Relax, breathe deep, it will soon pass. Sssshhhhhhh. Easy just take it easy. Close your eyes and breathe deep. Babies come out, relax, it will be awesome in a little bit."

"Oh Joe, nothing has ever been in me this big. Jeez, are you sure? Ohhhhh God."

"Well your sis in law loves it, doesn't she?"

"Yeah I guess so. Oh God Joe, it hurts."

"Relax, relax, just relax."

We just remained motionless except for his leaning his chin on my right shoulder and blowing his warm breath over my right nipple.

After maybe five minutes I felt him flex his cock. I new I was stuffed with meat. He waited a few more minutes then his right hand went to my mound and he was using the palm of his hand to massage it. I closed my eyes as the pain was dissipating and tried to concentrate on that pleasure developing at the clit.

Maybe in another five minutes the middle finger of Joe's right hand went searching for the clit. He used his finger to slide it over the clit so softly. It was so aroused that it felt like his whole tongue was there.

More and more sensation was developing at the clit and the pain from his cock was subsiding except for a very full feeling; every nerve in my canal was awake.

As his finger picked up a faster rhythm, my hips started to hump his cock. When I started that, his other hand went to a breast. He began massaging it along with slight nipple pinching and rolling.

I was now setting the pace of my building. It was feeling better and better. I knew I had a cock in me and now I knew why black guys love us. It must be an awesome feeling for them also to be plugging a tight, hot, slippery pussy, particularly if it is a white girl that their cock is in.

"Oh Joe I'm building. I have never had sensations like this. When I cum it feels like my whole body is going to explode. I am beginning to see why Liz likes this. Oh Joe, Oh Joe, yes, Oh your cock, Ohooo your hand and finger is making it hotter. Oh Joe, yes, yes, I'm close, so close, Ohooooooooooooo, Ohoo...ooooo...ooo..."

I let the first orgasm induced by a black cock consume me. As the hot juices bathed my pussy walls, the intensity of the orgasm grew. The aroma of our sex juices reaching my nostrils intensified it more. I did not want the orgasm to stop. It was pure lust at its best; a black guy and his white slut.

After coming down from the peak I said, "Joe, please roll me and do my doggy like you do Liz."

I will continue with more if there is enough interest shown. I hope it stimulated your hormones.

12