My Introduction to D/s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla knelt beside her, holding her legs for support. Her voice, a whisper of encouragement.

"Suck him, Janice! Show him how much we both love him! Oh, lick his shaft. Get it all wet with your juices."

Listening I got harder and Janice put one hand on my shaft and stroked as she moved my shaft in and out of her mouth.

"Janice, dip into your dripping pussy and spread your nectar on his shaft! Rub your pussy juices on him and then suck it off him!"

Her hand gathered her juices and stroked them onto me. Her mouth opened wide and engulfed all of my rod. When her head moved back she sucked all her own juices off me. I was so hard and my nerve endings tingled. I knew she was about to get me to cum.


"Carla, finger her clit and yours!"

Janice moaned with my cock in her mouth. She kept bobbing her head against my belly and I felt my seed rising.

"Oh Janice, your pussy is dripping! Mine too! Make him cum for us! I'll make you cum too!"

"Cum for me! Cum now! Cum with me, Now!"

I unloaded into Janice's mouth. She shoved my shaft as far in as it would go and she gagged, but did not pull back. Her gag seemed to pull even more spunk from me.

She and Carla came too. Carla held Janice upright and then Janice released my cock from her mouth. I stepped down to the floor and kissed both women.

"Thank you. You did well with your punishment. I am a mess however."

Carla jumped up and brought her sitting towel. She wet me with her mouth and then cleaned with her towel.

"Do you like my taste, Carla?"

"You taste wonderfully."

"And do you like the taste of Janice too?"

"Oh Yes!"

"We have much to do tomorrow. Perhaps you would like to sleep with me tonight?"

"Oh yes, Nick." They said together.

I helped them up and hugged them both. As I guided them to the bedroom I asked, "Carla, if you were still in Chicago what would you be doing tonight?"

"Probably watching a re-run of "Law and Order."

"Are you sorry you're missing that?"

"No."

"Janice, I don't want an answer but please, think a little about what you life would be like if you had gone with Mike."

Tears filled her eyes but she didn't let them flow and she did not speak.

We snuggled in bed and fell asleep intwined.

Morning began with the phone ringing. Janice answered. She listened for a few seconds and said, "I will check with Mr. Wells. Please hold."

We have a mute button on our phones. She pressed it and said, "It is a woman named Carolyn. She says she is a friend."

"She is. She is one of your best friends and you haven't even met yet."

I took the phone and released the mute.

"Carolyn, How are you?"

"Great! Funny how things turned out, isn't it?"

"It certainly is. Listen, if you haven't a big case taking your time today perhaps you and your partner would join us for either lunch or dinner?"

Both Janice and Carla sat up and looked at me.

"That was what I called to talk to you about. My Master wants to meet the three of you and get to know you. We would like to have you come to our home today if possible but soon if today doesn't work for you."

"Today will work. Lunch or dinner?"

"We would like it to be both. Do you have any dietary restrictions?"

"I have a long list of unusual things that I don't like, but if you give me an idea about what you have planned I can tell you yea or nay."

"We thought a Chinese Chicken Salad for lunch and some sea bass with asparagus and a baked potato for dinner."

"We love both! What time?"

"About one?"

I looked at the clock and it read 09:28am.

"Wonderful! Dress?"

"Casual. Very casual."

"What can we bring?"

"Whatever you would like to drink. We have water and some wine and if you have some you like we would like to taste it. Oh yes, we have Diet Coke because I know you like it."

"Please hold a second. Carla please get paper and a writing tool."

We waited less than a minute. Carla was back with a pad and two pens.

"OK, give me the address."

She did and I repeated it. Carla wrote it down. She showed it to me and I read it back to Carolyn.

"Yes. Need directions?"

"I don't think so. Our new van has GPS."

"How great! See you all at one."

"Thanks." The phone clicked.

"Ladies, we have things to do before we go to lunch at Carolyn's. We need to get a nice bottle or two of wine, get dressed, and make the list of things to do for the rest of our week."

"Nick, may we ask a question?"

"Yes, over breakfast. It looks nice outside. Let's eat by the pool."

We headed toward the kitchen. Carla brought the pad and pens with her. I took a spray and cleaned the table outside. Carla made coffee. Janice made toast and an omelet for us. Before ten we were eating and Carla asked, "Now?"

"Yes, Sweet One, now."

"Who is Carolyn?"

"She is a private investigator. She called me just before we were invited to Chicago and gave me all the evidence I have about Mike and his plan."

"Did you hire her to spy on us?" Janice asked.

"Yes, and no. She was hired by Mike to dig up dirt on me. In her process she looks at the target and the person wanting the data. What she found made her want to help, us."

"Why? Wasn't Mike paying her enough?"

"Carolyn is a sub. When she discovered how her sister, you Janice, was being mistreated she came to me. She's never met you and yet I'd say other than Carla she is your best friend."

"She's my friend too. My life wouldn't be what it is without her."

"So, we'll go to their home and you can say thank you. I want us to look at this not just as a social event but also a chance to learn from people who've been in this game a lot longer than we have."

"What do you want us to wear?"

"I think it will be quite warm today. Skirts, sandals, bras and tanks or chemises. Let's go for a little sexy but not blatant."

"Janice, can I borrow something? I don't think anything I own is nice enough."

Janice looked at me. I nodded. Both kissed me and were down the hall in a flash to get ready. I ate the rest of the omelet, finished the toast and went down the hall to get dressed as well.

In the bedroom both ladies were in Janice's closet. I went into the shower and as soon as they heard the water they came to the door of the shower. Neither said anything. They just stood there. Waiting.

I pushed the door open and asked for a volunteer to wash my cock. Janice raised her hand. I asked for a volunteer to wash my balls. Carla raised her hand. I invited them into the shower so they could do their jobs. Janice went first. She dropped to her knees under the spray and took my cock in her mouth. I was clean very quickly, even though I was growing. Then she took soap and repeated the cleaning process using her hands. The spray rinsed me and Carla took Janice's place. One at a time she took my nuts in her mouth and sucked them clean. She soaped me and rinsed me then she grabbed the soap again and washed my front from feet to neck.

Janice got behind me and washed all that side of me, playing between my ass cheeks long enough to be very sure I was clean.

In turn I washed both of them. Janice laughed as I scrubbed her tits. She said it tickled and she made no move or mention of my stopping. As I washed Carla's back from her neck down she asked if she could kiss Janice. I gave that permission. I shut the water off and soaped both woman's fronts then they embraced and wiggled against each other as they kissed. They said it felt weird and wonderful. I noticed four erect nipples as we rinsed and got out.

A little after noon we were in the van and Carla programmed the GPS to get us to Carolyn's. A few minutes before one we were looking for parking in front of their house. When my watch read one on the money I knocked on the door. Carolyn opened the door and welcomed us.

The welcome included asking me if hugs were acceptable. I nodded and took her in my arms. She hugged Janice and then Carla. As she led us into the house she apologized that her partner wasn't home, yet. She said it wasn't an insult but designed to allow Carolyn to tell us a story.

We sat out in their back yard beside their pool. The yard was surrounded by a high cinderblock wall and lots of plants. No other homes were close enough or high enough to invade the privacy of their yard.

On the table were glasses of iced tea, a diet Coke, bottles of water and a tray with cheeses and crackers. She offered and we accepted.

"Well, we have our drinks, our snacks and are sitting in your paradise. Tell us about your partner."

"It comes down to one word, really. The word is she."

I smiled.

"You knew?"

"Yes. I had you checked. You knew I would."

"Your guy must be good. I've been checked before and no one pegged us."

"I'll give you her name if you want."

"Yes. Her I'd like to meet."

"Being sisters makes it tougher for someone to ferret the information out but she did."

"Oh, you even figured that part?"

"Carolyn needs to be a very private person and the way they have covered their relationship is that Carolyn changed her name years ago to the same last name as her partner. Everyone or most of those who know them at all think they are unmarried sisters."

"That doesn't help," Carla said.

"Help?" Carolyn asked.

"I'm not Nick's wife. I don't look like Janice's sister. I don't look like Nick's sister either. I hoped we'd find out what you did and it would help us."

"I've been thinking about that. Millions of people saw the TV show. They would completely understand if Nick found a way to protect Janice from predators like Mike. He might go so far as to have someone live with the two of you as a companion for you when he is working."

"What do you think Nick?" Janice asked.

"Let me, let us sit on that idea and talk it over in a little while. On the first look I like it."

"It just might work."

"So, now that the secret is out can we meet her?"

"You know she's here don't you?"

"There is a two car garage attached to your house and there are two cars in it. I took a shot."

"The garage door is down."

"The window allows a look in."

"OK. I'll invite her."

Carolyn walked into the house and two minutes later she came back with Sam. Samantha. They did resemble each other. Both were dressed in khaki shorts and khaki safari shirts. I stood and both Carla and Janice stood when they returned.

I realized that when we were with other D/s people there was probably a protocol for situations like this.

"Please be seated." Sam said.

"Pardon my not touching. I seldom shake hands or hug people I haven't known a long time. It is not meant to offend."

"None taken. We are just glad to meet you."

"Are you hungry?" Sam looked at Janice when she asked.

Janice looked at me. She didn't speak.

"Yes, we are," I said.

"There is so much to discuss. We will begin over food."

Carolyn went back in the house and brought out a huge bowl filled with Chinese Chicken Salad. Another trip brought matching salad bowls and implements.

"Would you like Carolyn to serve you?"

"That would be nice."

Sam nodded and Carolyn served. She served Sam, then me, then Janice and Carla. She waited and when Sam nodded she served herself and sat down with us.

"Ask."

"It's hard to know what to ask first. The rules for social events. What is expected from us?"

"In this situation I expect to give you lots of room. If I asked you to play pool and you had never even seen the table I couldn't very well get angry when you messed up. But, if you ever meet with others there are some things to remember. You speak. In most D/s relationships the subs are regarded as property. They only speak when you tell them to. They sit when and where you tell them to. In an unfamiliar setting it would be good to mark them somehow."

"A collar?"

"Or earrings that have a symbol identifiable as yours. Perhaps a small tattoo of your initial somewhere it will be seen."

"In a new setting it would be good to have them sit on the floor beside you. It identifies you as the Master and them as yours."

"In practical matters like health care...?"

"Carla is your employee. She gets paid and you pay for her health care. She needs to pay taxes. Establish a retirement program for her. If something happens to you they both need you to have provided for them. Janice may inherit easily but Carla isn't legally related."

"OK."

"Carolyn is a strong woman who handles her life away from the house with power and grace. In the house she is a strong woman who has given me the gift of her life. I assume that these two have given you their lives as well?"

"Yes."

"No secrets."

"None."

"Closed doors?"

"Only if I close them."

"Do either of them have family other than you?"

"Yes. Carla has a sister who lives in Chicago. We have met."

"The story everyone else gets, the sister gets too. It makes life easier." She paused.

"Do you have family?"

"A brother I haven't seen in ten years. He moved to Germany and hasn't been in touch."

"If he shows up he gets the story too. This lifestyle isn't for Ozzie and Harriet. Lots of people would like to make what we do illegal, immoral and they believe you three are going to hell right behind us. We get to go first because we are lesbians."


"Leave the light on for us, OK?"

"It's really Ok with you that we're lesbians?"

"Better that people love people than live in emptiness. I love women, why shouldn't you?"

"I like you."

"I like you too."

Lunch was over. Sam made a motion and Carolyn stood and started gathering dishes.

"It would be nice if you helped." I said.

Carla and Janice gathered everything Carolyn didn't already have and followed her into the kitchen.

"They didn't speak."

"No."

"I don't demand a spoken acknowledgement either. Some Doms do. They say, if I give an instruction I want to hear that you got it."

"If they go into action, I believe they got the instruction."

"You also phrase your demands as requests."

"It is more polite. I know that they know that all requests are demands spoken in love."

"You're doing well. Do they sleep with you?"

"Often. I like it that way."

"Good. When discipline is needed sending someone to bed alone is a strong reminder. It can also be strong medicine if she is requested to sleep on the floor by your bed. She won't get much sleep. She will be thinking about pleasing you."

"I'll remember."

"Second chances?"

"No. They teach I wasn't serious the first time."

"Do you have children?"

"No. Both Janice and Carla have had tubals."

"Life is good. Life is also simpler in this lifestyle if there are no children."

"How long have you two been a couple?"

"Eighteen years. The first three were pretty rocky because neither of us knew what we needed to have it work. We kept trying for equality."

"In my reading there has been lots of talk about punishment for fun. My fun."

"And, you don't enjoy hurting either of them."

I nodded.

"I agree. Have you discovered that a little pain can enhance the experience of sex?"

"Yes. I also discovered that bondage scares the crap out of one of mine."

"Common. Start slow and as the experience is tolerated and then enjoyed you expand the experience."

"Why?"

"Bondage is an exercise in trust and power. If I tie you up have I taken all your power away?"

"I become powerless."

"A common belief. As a point of view I can tie up your body but you still have power. You get to choose to be a victim or a willing participant. You can just be hurt, just be robbed of mobility or you can choose to see it as a gift to me. You have all the power to make it what you choose."

"When Janice got terrified it was because she didn't see another point of view she could take."

"I think so. We could ask Janice or, better you could ask her some other time."

We sat quietly for a minute or two.

"Nick, would you like to see and hear how this point of view works?"

"Yes."

"I think it will help if your girls watch and listen too."

"I trust your judgment."

Her head turned and she said, "Carolyn." It was neither loud or demanding. Less than thirty seconds later Carolyn was standing beside us. Carla and Janice were just inside by the door. I motioned and they joined us, standing beside me.

"I think Janice and Carla should sit in chairs so they can see better than from the floor."

"I agree. Ladies, please sit down."

"Carolyn, go get me some cuffs and three lengths of rope, please."

"Yes, Sam."

We all watched her go. When she came back she handed the cuffs and rope to Sam.

"Take off everything, please."

No hesitation. No looking around. Carolyn stripped to skin in moments. Her clothes she piled on the ground by her feet.

"May I give instructions to your ladies for a few minutes?"

"Yes."

"Carla, please take this rope and tie it around Carolyn's ankles. Just tight enough she cannot walk."

Carla took the rope, dropped to her knees and wrapped the rope around Carolyn's ankles in a figure eight. When she had about ten inches at each end she tied the ends together. She looked towards, but not at, Sam.

"Carolyn is that too tight?"

"No, Sam, it is snug."

"Janice, take these cuffs and put Carolyn's wrists behind her back. Clip the cuffs together."

Carolyn held her wrists out for Janice. As Janice bound Carolyn's wrists her hands shook.

"Carolyn, tell your new sisters what being bound means to you, please."

"When I am bound I feel powerful. I am able to look at my choices and they are right in my face. The first times I was bound I panicked and screamed. We talked and I discovered a freedom in being bound that I don't feel when I am unbound. I make the experience be about me being able to take it, me being able to give my love to Sam this way, me being able to demonstrate my trust."

"Carla, take this rope and tie it to the rope you put at her ankles and the other end tie to the cuffs. Make it tight enough to pull, just a little."

She did the job. Carla was on her knees and Janice standing beside Carolyn.

"Thank you, ladies. I am done with you for now."

"Sit, please," I said.

"Are you a lesbian, Carolyn?"

"If it pleases you, yes, I am."

"If it pleases me would you like to suck Nick's cock and have him fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Would you prefer to fuck Janice or Carla?"

"If it pleases you, yes."

"Carolyn has not had sexual contact with a man in seventeen years. That has been my choice. I am making a new choice, and I request that you do not shame me by refusing. I want Carolyn to suck you to completion. If that is agreeable to you I request you have your ladies take your pants off and place your cock in Carolyn's mouth."

I did not know how Carla or Janice would react but I trusted Sam not to do something stupid, so I stood up and motioned to Carla and Janice. They helped me undress.

"I would appreciate it if you would have your ladies help Carolyn to her knees."

I nodded and my ladies each took an arm and helped her to the ground.

"Suck him."

Carolyn turned and Janice fed my cock into her open mouth. My ladies stood beside Carolyn and me and watched. Carolyn was good at what she was doing. It did not take long before I was hard. Her head bobbed back and forth and taking as much of me as would fit in her mouth.

"Nick, she is yours to use as you choose. If you would like her cunt, it is yours, her ass is yours too."

"Thank you." I leaned just a little and said, "Carolyn, take me deeper."

Instantly she pushed her nose into my hair. I felt her suppress her gag reflex and do it again. I put a hand at each side of her head and directed her motion. Slow in and quicker out.

"Suck me hard when I draw out and use your tongue as I slide into your mouth, please."

As she sucked she hummed and as I pushed in she ran her tongue around my shaft as much as she could. I looked at Carla and Janice they were concentrating on what Carolyn was doing.