My Introduction to Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started out as a small group quickly grew to about 40 or so people, but I thought the more the merrier. It was party night and everything was in place. The food and drinks had been delivered and guests were starting to arrive. I was still inside our apartment finishing up a few last minute things.

I bought a new bikini for the evening party. It was white and complimented my summer tan nicely. It was the typical teenager skimpy sort, which I knew would raise an eyebrow or two from the older guests, but I thought they just needed to get with it.

I went and changed into my bikini, as it looked as if most of the guests had arrived. Once changed Ion headed on out to the pool area where everyone was congregated. Everyone else was in the swimming clothes too, as it was quite a balmy evening.

I heard Mom calling from over near the food table and wandered over to see what she wanted. As I neared the gathering of people, I heard Mom say, “Carla, I wanted to introduce you to a couple of new friends, Mr and Mrs Coltrane.” I glanced up and nearly died when I realised it was the couple from the little gift shop. Mr Coltrane extended his hand and said, “Nice to meet you Carla, please call me Tom and this is my wife Sally.” I stuttered a quick hello and lowered my eyes. My heart was pounding I was so frightened that he’d mention my indiscretion of the previous week. To my enormous relief he never said as word. I sought his eyes and he gave me a wink, which I took to mean our secret was safe. It was at this moment that I realised what an attractive man he was. Tom was no more than 35 or 36 years old. He had a lean and athletic body and obviously spent quite a lot of time in the sun, as he was incredibly tanned too. As quickly as I could though I departed their company.

I decided it was time for a swim, as I needed to cool off. As much as I was embarrassed and a little frightened I found it quite a turn on to see him again. I headed over to the pool and stood on the side. I found a space between the other swimmers and decided to dive into the water. The water was lovely and refreshing and I swan around for sometime, passing the time talking to some of the other swimmers.

By the time I returned to the guests the party was in fully swing, with the wine and beers flowing freely. I grabbed myself a glass of wine and strolled around the perimeter of the guests, trying to spy Tom again, but from a safe distance. I couldn’t see him anywhere. However, I spotted Sally, his wife, deep in conversation with another couple of ladies.

“You wouldn’t happen to be looking for me, would you?” came a question from directly behind me. I spun around and almost bumped straight into Tom. “No, noooo,” I stuttered again. He gently took my elbow leading me away from the main throng of the crowd. Once we were far enough away from the other guests he began to speak. “I’ve not been able to get you off my mind since last week,” he said. I immediately began to apologise for the incident in the shop. He let me speak and the said, “So, that was a total accident was it?” Yes, yes a complete accident’” I replied. “And the orgasm in the coffee lounge was an accident too?” he asked. My eyes flew to his, even though I could feel my cheeks burning. “Yes, I realised you were in the throws of ecstasy when I sat down beside you. The glazed look in your eyes and your shuddering body were a dead give away, Carla,” he said.

I wasn’t sure what to do or say next. This was new territory for me. “So, do you like a little bit of exhibitionism?” he asked. What could I say, other than nod my head in agreement. “You obviously find it very arousing,” he continued. Again I nodded in agreement. “So much so that after exposing yourself to me, you left and went straight into another public place and masturbated, right?” Again, all I did was nod my head in agreement. “That’s quite a reaction from showing your breasts off,” he said.

“Well young lady, I can tell you one thing for free, you’ve had me in a state of total arousal ever since too. It’s not often I get to see such a beautiful young woman naked from the waist up and then followed by the experience of watching her reach a very intense orgasm,” he said. I wasn’t sure what to say in reply. I knew my breathing was quite laboured and I was having trouble covering it. Just hearing him relay the course of events was once again arousing me enormously.

“May I ask a question?” he said. “Yes,” I whispered hoarsely. “What would be the most rousing form of exhibitionism you can think of?” I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders, indicating I wasn’t exactly sure of the answer. “Let me make a suggestion,” he replied. Again, I just shook my head. I couldn’t believe where this was heading. “Would it be to have sex in public?” he said. My body shuddered before his eyes. From the look in his eyes he knew he’d hit the jackpot. I could already feel the throbbing between my legs and the moistness growing.

Since all this began, my ultimate fantasy was to have sex in a public place. Just imagining being in the throws of passion, with people around me being oblivious totally to the fact was nearly more than I could handle, but I thought it was only ever going to be a fantasy. I was wondered for the first time though whether it may become more than that.

Tom stepped a little closer to me. He was facing the crowd and I had my back to them. He reached between us and slipped his hand inside the band of my bikini briefs. He quickly slipped his fingers between my wet lips, rubbed over my clit and then quickly withdrew his hand, as if nothing had happened. “As I suspected, you’re very aroused now, Carla,” he said. He then proceeded to lick my juices from his fingers. “Mmm, you do taste delicious,” he said. I was visibly shaken, but even more aroused than ever. Just knowing the risk we were taking was so simulating for me.

Tom then went onto to say, “Later in the evening, lets say at exactly 12.00am, when everyone has had a little too much to drink I am going to disarm the overhead flood lighting, so that just the fairy lights surrounding the building are working. I am then going to meet you in the pool, at the far right hand corner, and you and I are going to make love in the water, right in front of all the guests and other swimmers, ok!”

I was so stunned by his words, but also so aroused that I thought I might faint, as once again my breathing was erratic. Tom turned to leave, but whispered over his shoulder, “See you at 12.00am, Carla.”

I stumbled away back towards our apartment and went straight to my room. I was shaken by what Tom had suggested and a little frightened. It wasn’t that I haven’t had sex before, because I have on more than one occasion. But, what really concerned me was having sex with a man I hardly knew and almost in front of my parents and their guests. I couldn’t go through with it, could I?

As the clock ticked by I continued to argue with myself. However, with each passing minute my arousal grew, if that was possible. I wavered between yes and no, right up to 11.50pm, when I quietly slipped from my room and made my way to the pool. I headed, as instructed, to the far right hand corner of the pool and slowly lowered myself into the water. There were still quite a few people in the water swimming and they were really being quite raucous, after all the wine and beer had been flowing for many hours. The other guests were all engaged in deep conversation dotted around the grounds.

As if on cue, the lights went out plunging the pool into semi darkness. This only heightened the level of noise from the other guests, as there games became a little wilder. It didn’t seem to break up the other conversations, other than momentarily.

Tom slipped into the water beside me, almost before I realised. I felt his hands grasp my breast beneath the water line. He whispered in my ear, “Now Carla you’ll need to perform for me. Everyone has to think we are just playing around, ok. Watch my lead.”

As Tom playfully frolicked around he had exposed one of my breasts from my skimpy top and was playfully teasing my nipple. His other hand had slipped between the band of my bikini bottoms and he was delving his fingers between my legs. Tom’s voice was a little more urgent this time, “Carla, we haven’t got long before someone turns the lights back on. If you want to do this, now is the time.”

I quickly grasped the front of his board shorts and unzipped them. His throbbing cock flexed free immediately. I grasped the shaft. With urgency I pushed his hand from my bikini bottoms and pulled back the band between my legs and exposed my pussy. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and then lowered myself down on his waiting cock. I guided him straight into my pussy and impaled myself with one huge push on his eagerly waiting cock.

Tom immediately began to thrust up into me, as I locked my legs tighter around his waist. With one hand on my waist for support and the other teasing my nipple, he pushed harder and deeper with each thrust of his cock. I could feel my orgasm already approaching as I bucked my hips against him. Tom was whispering quietly, “Jesus Carla, I’ve been dreaming of this all week. I’m so fucking aroused I am about to blow my load.” With each thrust of his cock, matched by the bucking of my hips, I could feel my orgasm nearing. I breathless said, “Oh Christ, I am about to cummmmmm. Don’t stop…..fuck me.” My hips were bucking wildly, as my orgasm swept over me. Right at this moment I looked up to the other guests and swimmers. Not one of them realised that I was getting my brains fucked out right in front of them. My tits were waving free for the entire world to see, as with each thrust Tom lifted my upper body clear of the water line. My orgasm exploded. I was moaning loudly and my entire body shuddered. My vagina gripped Tom’s shaft, as spasm after spasm engulfed me. Tom’s own orgasm quickly followed mine. His thrusting hips pounded into me, as he pumped his seed deep inside me. His hands were now both on my hips, driving me down hard on his pulsing cock.

We both shuddered to a halt, as the intensity of our combined orgasm passed. After a few moments his semi hard cock slipped from swollen lips. I quickly adjusted my bikini so that it was back cover all the correct places. I realised Tom was doing the same thing. Glancing around it was obvious that nobody had taken any notice of us. That alone was thrilling, having sex in public and nobody even realising.

At that moment, we both heard Sally calling from the other end of the pool, “Hey Tom, are you ready to leave yet. It’s almost 12.30am, Honey.” We’d been at it for almost a half an hour and nobody had seemed to witness a thing. Amazing!

Before Tom swan off in Sally’s direction he turned and said, “Carla, if you want a repeat performance before you leave to go home call in and see me at the shop.” I’d already decided that I must never let this happen again. Yet, that night in the privacy of my room I relived every scene and thrust over and over again, until I was nearing exhaustion.

My closing thought, before sleep engulfed me, was…….lets see what tomorrow brings.

The End

Please send any feedback. I’d love to hear your comments and will reply to everyone.

12