My Irina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers

All four of us swam naked, with Irina and I discreetly pulling off our suits at the last minute before diving in; and it was delicious. It felt so free with the refreshing water all over us, and Jamie and Barbie were always careful not to tease or do anything sexual around us.

But on a few occasions the sexual side came out, mostly because Jamie was always flirting, always teasing. Suntan lotion was essential under the dangerous sun of the Aegean, and he always tried to arrange it so that I was putting lotion on Barbie while he attended to Irina.

Stroking Barbie's smooth curves was certainly no hardship for me, and I won't deny how arousing I found it, especially when she sighed contentedly or told me how good it felt. But I maintained a certain degree of propriety--I never slid my fingers under her suit, and when she rolled over to let me do her front I insisted she attend to her breasts herself.

"Spoilsport!" she said, teasing me (I think) as she grabbed the lotion and greased up those beautiful tits. When it was her turn to do me she was a similar tease--her hands stayed out of my suit for the most part, but not without an occasional straying finger up my thigh to nudge my hard cock (how could I help it) or brush against my balls.

But Jamie was more blatant with Irina. He rubbed her sensually with the lotion, bending down near her ear to whisper how beautiful and sexy she was. He would have happily slid his hands right up under her bikini bottom to caress her ass and pussy, or stroke her beautiful breasts under the guise of lotioning them, if she hadn't kept stopping him.

One nice result of all this playing was how aroused Irina got each morning. Some days we'd barely put down our forks at lunch before she was rising from her seat, saying, "c'mon Tom, I really need a nap," and pulling me by the hand.

Barbie laughed out loud and Jamie grinned wolfishly, making Irina blush, but she didn't hesitate. And when we were in our cabin she tore the suits from our bodies, whispering, "god Tom, I'm so turned-on if you don't fuck me now I might explode!"

We coupled frantically, like animals, coming within just a few minutes. Then, as we lay together, Irina told me how Jamie had been teasing and caressing her, and what he'd been whispering in her ear.

"I can't help it, honey--I stop his hands from, you know, going where they shouldn't, but I can't keep from getting aroused."

I reassured her that Barbie was having the same effect on me. "It's okay, babe--as long as it's only me you're fucking, I don't mind a bit if you're imagining Jamie inside you."

I was mostly kidding, being light-hearted, but she rolled up on her elbow and looked at me very seriously. "Really, Tom? You don't mind if I'm ... I don't know, fantasizing?"

"Not at all," I said seriously. "He's incredibly sexy, he's a world famous movie star, and he's sitting there 95% naked running his hands all over your body. How could that NOT turn you on?"

She looked a little less uncomfortable. "Okay--I guess. But don't leave me alone with him, all right? Not even for a minute."

I wanted to tease her some more, and ask her, "is it Jamie you're worried about, or you?" But I didn't. I didn't want to hurt Irina's feelings.

On our third day aboard Jamie nearly managed to get Irina alone--or at least it seemed he tried to arrange it. He and I had put lotion on one another's wives, and now they were working on us. Our cocks were tented under our trunks, visible both in my baggy ones and his tight thong, but we were all pretending not to notice.

Jamie sat up and said, "Barbie, do you remember where we left that German fan mag?" He turned to me. "You guys have got to see this--there's such a ridiculous article about Barbie and me, how we're mountain climbing this week and supposedly squabbling up there at 15,000 feet."

"It's in the stateroom, babe--why don't Tom and I go to look for it?" And before I could react Barbie had grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. I caught a glimpse of Irina's worried face as I passed by her.

Thinking quickly, I waited until we reached the bottom of the stairs, then said, "wait Barbie, I need to leave my sunglasses on deck--I won't be able to see anything down here." And before she could stop me I headed back to the deck.

As I emerged I saw Irina sitting up with Jamie pressed against her from behind. He seemed to be sliding his hands over her shoulders and down towards her breasts--but he stopped at the sound of me returning and turned around again.

"That was quick." He looked a tiny bit annoyed.

"I thought I'd leave my sunglasses up here," I said. I moved slowly to the table, as if unsure where to leave my glasses. "Is the article in German? I'm not sure I'll be able to read it," I said, making conversation, delaying any attempt to send me below again.

I kept the conversation going another minute or so and to my relief Barbie emerged, holding the magazine in her hand. The moment passed--Irina read the article out loud to us, translating effortlessly from German, and we all laughed heartily.

The rest of the week brought no further attempts by Jamie or Barbie to separate us, and for the most part we had a wonderful, relaxed vacation. One night, though, Irina got up after midnight to go to the bathroom and was gone more than ten minutes. I was about to go see if she was all right when she returned to the cabin, a strange look on her face.

"Tom," she hissed softly, "they were doing it!"

"Barbie and Jamie?" I asked, somewhat stupidly, still not very awake.

Irina turned to lock the cabin door, then pulled off her nightie and dove onto the bed naked, taking me tightly in her arms. I could almost feel her pulse racing.

"As I walked back from the bathroom I passed their door--it had been closed when I went by the first time, but it was propped open, and they were...fucking!" Her voice was an excited whisper.

"And you watched them," I said, understanding now what had taken her so long.

"Oh Tom, I couldn't help it!" She was writhing against me, rubbing her thighs and her breasts against my body. She was obviously very turned-on.

"They must have done it on purpose," she said. "I mean, opened the door like that. I didn't mean to look, but..."

She slid down to take my cock in her mouth and sucked hard, energetically, until I was erect. Then she lay back and pulled me on top of her, grabbing my cock and sighing as I sank it deep into her. She was soaked.

As we began to couple she kept talking to me, her breath coming faster. "They were doing it doggie-style, with him standing on the floor and her on the bed. Her breasts were swaying, she was arching her back at him, pushing back with her ass, and she was moaning, gasping.

"And he was just plunging into her! Pulling back nearly all the way, then sliding forward so hard! Ooh, Tom, it was ... I'm ... it ... oh my God, don't stop!"

Suddenly Irina was jerking around beneath me, coming, not more than two minutes after I'd entered her, and I followed suit, unable to hold back, groaning as I bucked and humped and shot into her.

When we'd caught our breath, and were lying gently in each other's arms, Irina looked up at me. "I'm so sorry, Tom!"

"For what? Watching them?"

She looked down. "Not for...for watching, but for staying there so long. I was mesmerized! It wasn't until Barbie started coming that I realized what I was doing, and I tore myself away."

"Sweetheart." I kissed her. "You have nothing to apologize for! They undoubtedly opened the door in the hope that you'd watch. And who would be able to resist a show like that--certainly not me.

"Really, it's fine." I kissed her again, stroking her hair. To myself I thought, "I'm just glad you came back here to me, instead of going in there and joining them."

ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers