My Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
A middle aged man, a sexy TS, and a very Merry Christmas.
12.4k words
4.76
41.2k
27

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
385 Followers

This is the seventh installment of My Journey. Although not necessary, this story will be more appreciated if you read Chapters 1 thru 6 first. Thank you to all who read my first six submissions and provided feedback.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years.

_________________________

John came down the hall in his terry cloth robe and turned into the living room.

He took one step into the room before coming to a screeching halt as eyes fell upon the two scantily clad women sitting in front of the warm fire.

Trish and Tina sat with wide, knowing smiles on their faces as John's eyes roamed over their silky sheathed legs and satin encased bosoms.

"Wow" was the only response he could muster.

"Merry Christmas, John" Trish said.

"Merry Christmas, son" Tina offered.

"What's this all about?" John asked, obviously confused.

"A lot of things have changed since you left for Afghanistan John, and you deserve to know the truth" Tina began.

"First, Trish is not actually my half sister and she is not really your aunt, not by blood anyway. Trish is a very, very special woman in many ways" Tina spoke as she looked lovingly at her wife.

John remained silent, overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty seated before him.

After taking a deep breath, Tina continued: "Trish is our wife. Your dad and I married her in a private ceremony this Spring. We didn't think we could explain it over the phone or in an e-mail. It's complicated, and we were convinced that we could only explain things properly if we did it in person."

There was dead silence in the room for a couple of minutes.

"So, you and dad and Trish, you're all married to each other." John stated, reasserting what he had just been told.

"Yes, we are" Trish answered.

"OK, that's pretty "out there" for you and dad" John said, pausing for a very long moment to get his mind around the bombshell his mom had just dropped. "But I think I can accept it. I guess. You know, as long as you're happy and all. I just never would have expected something like this" John answered.

"We know, and we understand that it's "out there". But John, honey, it works for us. Your dad loves me more now than he ever has. I am more deeply in love with your dad, and we are both crazy in love with Trish. The three of us are closer than we could have ever imagined. Trish filled a hole in your dad and me that we didn't even know existed. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, it does, kind of." Again he paused thinking there had to be more to this story. "OK, but why are the two of you dressed like this just to tell me the three of you are married?"

Trish and Tina turned their heads toward one another and peered deeply into each other's eyes. This was the more difficult part.

"This summer, there were some other things that changed. Our relationship as husband and wives was flourishing. By bringing Trish into our bed we had "opened our marriage", if you will. Inhibitions began to disappear and things that we once thought to be taboo, weren't... so... taboo anymore" Tina answered cryptically.

There was a long pause as Trish and Tina waited for the words to sink in. John did not respond, or even indicate he understood what his mom had just said.

"John, what your mom is trying to say is that we have become intimately involved with Mark and Ellen" Trish confessed.

"We? Intimately involved? What are you saying?" John asked.

"Mark and Ellen are our lovers" Trish stated concisely.

"Whose lovers?" he asked.

Tina replied "To one extent or another, all of ours. Mine, Trish's, your dad's."

John was obviously stunned.

Tina added "We love you John, and we believe it's only fair for us to offer you the same opportunity that Mark and Ellen have had. So, your Christmas present... is us. But only if you want it. We won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, and we will love you no matter what you decide."

Again, John stood mute as he considered this revelation.

"Oh, I almost forgot the best part! There's just one more little thing. Well, a big thing actually. I told you Trish was special in many ways, right? Well, this is one of the most special things about her" Tina said.

Without a word, Trish uncrossed and spread her legs, allowing her erect cock to escape from between her legs, making an audible slap as it made contact with her belly.

John's eyes bugged out as he stared at Trish's scrumptious cock. "You... you... have a cock? You're a... a... shemale?"

"I am. Does that bother you?" Trish asked seductively, her manicured nails began raking the underside of her erection.

John's mind began processing the latest revelation, just as Mark and Ellen had this summer when they came to learn about Trish's "specialness". "I don't know. I've never really thought about it I guess. It's just, well... Aunt Trish... you're sooo feminine... I never..." John sputtered.

"Thank you John! That's very sweet of you!" Trish replied.

"But, what about dad?" (That was my queue. I stood and walked toward the living room.) "Is he OK with this? What would he say if I..."

I cut him off. "I'd say "I'm going to make love to whomever you chose not to.""

Standing next to my son I was overcome by the scene in front of us. Tina was sitting demurely, her exquisite legs still crossed. Trish was a little more wanton, her legs slightly apart, the nails of her right hand dragging up and down the length of her cock and the index finger of her left hand was between her slightly open lips, her tongue seductively caressing the tip. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the head of her hard cock.

"Do you like your presents?" his mom asked.

"I do." John managed to drag his eyes away from Trish and looked at his mom. "You're more beautiful in person than you are in my fantasies, mom" he whispered.

An appreciative smile graced Tina's face as John's word impacted her.

John finally moved from where he had been standing, and to my surprise, he approached Trish. John placed his left hand on the side of Trish's right breast as he leaned down to kiss her on the lips. John's kiss was tender and tentative at first, but when Trish slipped her tongue into his mouth he became a little more aggressive. John removed his hand from Trish's firm globe and lowered it to her very hard cock, causing her to mew in pleasure when he made contact. He wrapped his fingers around Trish's cock and began to stroke it very, very slowly. John broke form the sensual kiss and gazed into Trish's eyes, continuing to play with her pole. "If it's OK with you Aunt Trish, I think I'd like to get a rain check on this..."

Trish put her left hand on the back of John's neck and pulled him to her mouth. She ravenously kissed him, probing his mouth with her tongue, obviously delighted that John was, at the very least, intrigued about being with her.

"Whenever you're ready for me Marine" Trish said, her voice conveying her desire for our son.

John began to move in front of his mom. Tina moved only her head as she watched John approach. From her seated position she tilted her head back to be able to see her son's ruggedly handsome, weathered face.

"You are so sexy" he started as his eyes roamed up and down his mom's body. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

"Thank you John." Tina paused, appraised the situation and said "Do mommy a favor and take off your robe. I want to see you."

John complied with his mom's request, loosening the tie of his robe and removing it completely, allowing it to drop to the floor behind him. John stood in front of his mom, his boxers, tented out, displaying his obvious arousal and desire.

Both women exhaled a whispered "Ooooooh!" as the young man's physique came into view. His time in a war zone had trimmed and hardened his body and he looked like a great work of art standing in front of his mom.

I watched from where I was standing, and Trish looked on from her chair, her fingers and nails slowly gliding up and down the length of her cock.

In the voice of a mother trying to soothe a young child, Tina said "Did mommy do that to you? Did mommy give her little boy a great big boner? Oh, poor baby! Mommy's so sorry. What can I do to help mommy's little boy?"

Tina extended her right hand and fished John's cock out of his boxers. "Mommy will kiss it and make it all better" she said as she extended her tongue and licked the swollen spongy head.

I heard Trish moan, and looked to see she was gripping her own cock in her fist and was beginning to stroke it in earnest.

Moving to Trish and kneeling in front of her I said "Please, let me." I grasped her shaft with my right hand and allowed my tongue to gingerly dance across her flared cockhead.

"Ooooh! Fuck!" she hissed.

Tina held the shaft of John's penis in her hand, the head being bathed inside of her wet, talented mouth.

"Oh my God mom! I can't believe you're really doing this! You're actually blowing me! FUCK! I've dreamed about this for years!" John confessed.

This revelation that John had lusted after his mom was not lost on any of us. We were watching as our son was having one of his lifelong fantasies fulfilled.

"Do you like mommy sucking your cock honey?" Tina asked.

"Oh mom, you feel so good. So good!"

"I'm glad you like it. Mommy likes it too!" Tina returned to slobbering on her son's engorged prick.

Even with the head of Trish's cock in my mouth I was able to watch Tina as she devoured her son. I could see John's legs starting to tremble. Tina sensed it too, so she removed her mouth and asked "Are you getting close? Are you ready to cum?" while still stroking John's meaty shaft.

"I'm so close mom!"

"Good. I want you to cum in my mouth honey. Will you do that for mommy? Mommy wants to feel your hot cum run down her throat" and she returned to fellating her oldest child.

"I will mom. I'm so close. Oooh, you feel so good mom. Don't stop, don't stop!" He was whispering now.

Tina sucked even harder as John approached his first incestuous cum.

"I'm cumming mom! I'm cummmmiiiiing!" and then his cock jerked and erupted in his mom's sucking mouth. Tina was rewarded with a massive load of white hot cum, her throat working hard to swallow the thick, slippery juice. Tina rotated her fist on the shaft as she continued to slurp on the sensitive head.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm" She grunted as she worked her son's cock.

"That was incredible mom!" John finally released. "Better than I ever hoped!"

John lowered his face to his mom's and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thank you" he breathed. Tina responded by throwing her arms around his neck and plunging her tongue into his mouth. John was quick to access the situation and realized that his mom was now incredibly turned on, and was no where near finished with him.

John collected his mom in his arms, and while they still kissed, he carried her out of the room.

"Take her to our room!" I called out.

Turning to Trish I asked "Are you disappointed sweetheart?"

"Not at all! He kissed me, touched my boob and cock, and didn't say "no". I think he has a lot to process yet. Let's just let Tina fulfill a lifetime of fantasies tonight and see where things go."

"That makes me feel better."

"What about you? Are you upset to learn that your son has lusted after his mom for nearly a decade?"

"A couple of years ago I would have been, but not anymore. I've watched Tina with other partners before and it's been beautiful every single time. I kind of wish I could watch, though." I paused while I surveyed the form of the alluring vixen in the chair. "Come with me." I lay on my back in front of the fire, and invited Trish to join me in a sixty-nine right there in the living room.

Trish smiled like a little girl on Christmas morning. We had not sixty-nined in a long time and I could tell she was looking forward to it.

She unclasped her bra and removed it before straddling my head. Trish knew I loved to feel her tits and nipple drag across my skin as she sucked me. She also knew I loved seeing her cock while she wore a garter and stocking. Somehow those garments accentuated the contradiction between her lovely, womanly figure and the hard, jutting maleness between her legs.

Trish took my neglected cock in her mouth, and proceeded to give me an agonizingly slow, teasing blow job. I figured two could play at that game, so I duplicated her actions as close as possible.

"Don't you fucking tease me! I need to cum baby!" She commanded as she returned to sucking on me.

"I'll stop teasing as soon as you stop" I countered.

Trish removed her mouth from me again, only briefly, and resumed sucking my cock, this time with enthusiasm. She also jammed two fingers in my ass.

"Better?" she asked.

I could only groan, wet two fingers, and slide them into her while I worked on deep throating her.

"Ooooh, you are such a naughty cock sucking slut!" She raised herself up on her arms so she could thrust her cock into my mouth. "Are you trying to throat me?" she asked.

I mumbled in the affirmative around her phallus.

"That is so fucking hot! I want you to. Let me help."

Trish withdrew just a little, coaching me she said "Relax baby. Relax your throat. I'm gonna start to push a little. When you feel me at the back of your mouth, swallow"

I did as instructed, but gagged before I got her cock down my throat.

Trish pulled her cock out, disappointed.

"Let's try again honey. Don't give up on me." I implored.

I took Trish's erection in my mouth again. I relaxed, breathing through my nose and waited for Trish to push. I swallowed at the appointed time and again gagged on her cock. She pulled out again.

"Third time's a charm right? One more time honey" I pleaded.

Again we repeated the same steps except I arched my neck a little creating a straighter shot for Trish's probe. This time when I swallowed, her cock slipped easily into my throat.

"Baby! You did it! Oh my God! This feels fuckingunreal!"

I held her cock in my throat and swallowed over and over. The contraction and motion of my throat massaged her glans. The sensations were apparently too much for her and she literally came straight down my throat.

"Holy shit Clark! Fuck! That's amazing!Fucking amazing!"

I continued to swallow until she could take no more and pulled out of my mouth. She turned around and kissed me.

"Merry Christmas Trish" I said, stroking her hair.

"That!Thatwas agreatpresent! Thank you Clark. Merry Christmas" she replied, wrapping her arms around my neck and allowing her tongue to run wild in my mouth. "You haven't cum yet, have you, baby? Tell you what, get my pussy wet and I'll finish you. Deal?"

"Deal!" I helped Tina to her back and climbed between her legs, rubbing my hard cock against her belly as I kissed her. I lifted her legs until her feet were next to her head and I proceeded to make love to the prettiest little pucker in the world.

"You're too good to me Clark. I love the way you do that" she panted as I licked and probed her crinkly pussy.

I licked her, I sucked her. I probed her. I lived to eat Trish's ass.

"Stop baby. I need to feel you inside of me!" Trish pleaded.

I released her legs and she lowered them to either side of my waist, her silky hose rubbing on my thighs adding to my aroused state. The soft lighting of the tree and the fire caused her body to glow.

Trish grabbed one of those silly Santa hats that was laying on the floor and put it on my head. She giggled. Slowly, her radiant smile transformed into a saucy little pout, and in her best little girl voice she asked "Santa, will you put some candy in my stocking?"

Taking position on my hands and knees between her spread legs I tilted my hips and pressed forward until the tip of my spear made contact with her tight, wet asshole. As I increased my pressure, her eyes closed and the corners of her mouth turned up into the slightest smile. Her lips parted as her body willingly yielded to my insistent intrusion. An audible, raspy breath that bore testimony to her pleasure escaped her throat "Aaaaaaaaaa".

When Trish felt my balls press against her ass she opened her eyes, and fixed them on mine. She wrapped her sexy legs around my waist, and raised both of her hands to my face; gently placing them on my cheeks. The entire time I made love to her, our eyes never broke contact, and she never stopped the tender stroking of my face.

The house was totally silent except for our heavy breathing. Neither of us spoke. We were alone in our own world, giving ourselves to each other as only two people truly in love could do. I stroked myself in and out of Trish's sex, thoroughly enjoying her beauty and the pleasure her body was giving me. But beyond that, I was overwhelmed by the emotion we were sharing and her love for me emanating from her eyes.

So lost was I in Trish's eyes I didn't immediately realize I was ready to cum. Trish did. She was very much in tune with my body, and could feel the subtle changes in my genitals that told her I was there. Still gazing into my eyes and caressing my face, she simply nodded, encouraging me to let go inside of her. Several thrusts later I was spilling my cum inside of my lover's bowels. When Trish felt the first rope splatter against the wall of her rectum, she closed her eyes and produced a smile of satisfaction that she had once again successfully pleasured me.

When my cock stopped pulsing and I stopped thrusting, she opened her eyes and again peered into mine, the smile still on her face. She flexed her sphincter on my cock in an attempt to squeeze any remaining cum out of me.

"Aaaaaaaa" she sighed in happiness.

The heat of the fire and our exertion had left the smooth skin of her chest and breasts covered with a thin veneer of sweat. I thought it to be impossible, but she was even sexier covered in perspiration.

I lowered myself to her, and, resting on my forearms, kissed her forehead, cheeks, neck, and chin with the lightest, softest kisses I possibly could. Once again looking into her eyes, I touched the tips of our noses together and lovingly kissed her on the lips. I pulled away so I could again explore her greenish-blue pools. Trish could feel me softening in her cum drenched bottom and again gave me a subtle nod.

I reluctantly pulled out of Trish, took off the Santa hat, and grabbed a comforter and two throw pillows from the sofa. Trish rolled to her side and I spooned her, placing pillows under our heads and covering us both with the comforter.

Trish whispered "I love you Clark. Merry Christmas."

"I love you too Trish. Merry Christmas."

I awoke, but didn't open my eyes. I became aware of the familiar sensation of Trish's body pressed against mine. Her left leg was draped over my hip, her arm around my neck, cheek resting on my bicep, and her face burrowed into my shoulder, breath warm on my neck. It was as if she was seeking, and had found, protection and security in my arms. I held her, motionless.

As I considered the intimacy of that moment, and the very emotional events of the last couple of days, great tears of joy formed in my eyes. Oh, how I wanted to wipe them away, but I could not bear to stir my sleeping lover. Instead I remained still, and allowed my tears to course down my cheeks and to drip silently into Trish's hair.

Inhaling deeply, her scent filled my nostrils; a heady blend of her perfume, her skin, and our sex.

I remained still, and allowed myself to be emotional. My tears continued to flow from my eyes and I hoped that this moment would never end. This wonderful, captivating being in my arms had transformed my life, mysoul,and I wanted nothing more than to hold her like this for the rest of my life.

It was one of the most intimate moments I had ever known.

npanxx
npanxx
385 Followers