My Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

And then Trish backed off. Her ferocious kiss returned to the gentle tasting and sucking of John's lips. With her hand still on his cheek, Trish pushed her chest against John's, forcing him to roll to his back. With the ease and grace of a gymnast, Trish was quickly between his legs, forcing them apart as she pressed her pelvis into him and ground her tits against his muscled chest.

I was so familiar with Trish's body that I knew she was as hard as a diamond and her beautiful clit was drooling pre-cum all over John. Her hips continued to press into his while they kissed, and I could tell that her cock was now gliding effortlessly alongside John's.

John was starting to get hot. Very hot. He began to push his groin against Trish's, meeting each of her thrusts with one of his own. His hands reached around Trish and he grabbed her ass, pulling her into him each time she pushed. Instinctively his legs spread even wider and his knees drew up towards his chest. He was inviting Trish to take him.

"Never in a million years would I have thought I would enjoy feeling another cock against mine" John whispered.

"And it only gets better" Trish whispered in return before passionately kissing him again.

They continued in this position, humping each other, increasing one another's level of arousal. John wrapped his legs around Trish's lower back and his arms around her neck. Trish's mouth left his and she began kissing his cheek and his neck all the while rubbing her stiff she-cock against his erection. Trish eventually found John's ear with her tongue, her wet probing soliciting a long, low groan from her lover. Trish turned her head towards me and smiled.

The scene before us was exceptionally hot. I was hard, my stiff spear pressed between Tina's ass cheeks. She lifted her right leg and placed her foot behind my legs, leaving her sex wide open for me to explore. My right hand slid down her soft belly and between her legs. I began to slowly work my middle finger over her slippery slit and clit.

"Are you ready for me, lover? Are you ready for your Aunt Trish to make love to you?" Trish breathed into John's ear.

"God yes" he answered.

Trish threw back the covers, exposing our bodies to the cool air of the room. She began to kiss her way down John's yearning body, stopping to lick and suck his nipples, her own nipples dragging down his body. They looked so hard I would have thought they would leave scratches on his skin. She continued her descent, tonguing his navel briefly before she reached the object of her desire: John's significant cock. Trish wasted no time, engulfing his cock in her mouth while she played with is hairy scrotum, one finger pressing firmly on his perineum. John was moaning and whispering encouragement to Trish the entire time she made love to his cock.

Trish placed her hands under John's knees and lifted, tilting his pelvis up to give her unfettered access to his ass. "Hold your legs there, lover" she demanded. John's hands replaced Trish's behind his knees and he held himself open as she began to rim his ass.

"That is so good Aunt Trish! I could cum just from that!" John commented on his first rim job.

"And it only gets better" Trish said again.

Using her saliva as lube, Trish slowly, gingerly, slipped a finger into John's virgin ass and wiggled it around. She pulled her finger out, let some spit fall from her mouth to his ass and pushed her finger in again, this time all the way to the hilt.

"Fuck!" John groaned at the intrusion.

"You like that, don't you, lover?" Trish purred. "YoulikeAunt Trish's finger inside you!"

"It feels so good" he exhaled.

Trish pulled her finger out and again let some saliva fall from her mouth. This time she inserted two fingers into him, pushing insistently until she could go no further. Trish rotated her hand and wiggled her fingers inside of John's ass, letting him savor the sensation of being penetrated while loosening him up for the main event. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the head of his cock, his prostate apparently being stimulated by Trish's fingers.

Trish teased John for several minutes, pulling her fingers almost all the way out before driving them back in, her tongue fluttering around the edge of his opening. She then removed her fingers completely and inserted her tongue before his ass could close.

"Fuck! Aunt Trish! That feels so fucking hot!"

Trish's pointed tongue probed John's ass over and over. I was very envious of him.

Trish pulled her tongue out and worked her way back up John's body. John was still holding his legs and Trish was between them, her mouth savagely attacking John's. "I have to have you John. Do you want me, lover? She asked.

"Yes" was John's reply.

"Oh, lover, you can do better than that!" she teased, kissing his face and neck, licking his ears.

"I want to feel your cock inside of me Aunt Trish" he panted.

"That's better. Your Aunt Trish is going to make you feel so good!" she assured. "Clark, be a sweetie and hand me the lube."

I grabbed a pump bottle of lube from the night stand and handed it to Trish.

"Your dad doesn't need this anymore when I make love to him" Trish said as she pumped the canister twice, smearing the cool gel on her cock and John's ass. "But since you're giving me your cherry, I want you to enjoy it so you'll come back for more."

Trish positioned herself over our son, her legs spread wide under him, lowering her cock to John's well lubed ass. With her right hand she directed her cock between John's cheeks, the heat seeking missile searching for it's target. When she found his opening she removed her hand and pushed her hips forward, the flared head of her cock began wedging through his sphincter.

"Relax lover. Relax. That's better John, deep breaths. Just think how goods it's gonna feel. Give yourself to me. That's iiiit, thaaaat's iiiit." Her last words sounding like she was singing. "Oooooh! Yes lover! There you go! You took me all!"

"Your cock feels huge Aunt Trish! God! Fuck!" John cried out.

Trish stayed motionless, allowing John to adapt to her intruding cock. "How does it feel lover? Are you OK?" Trish asked in genuine concern.

"It feels so good! I can't believe how good it feels!"

"Tell me when you're ready lover" Trish said. She lowered her body to his, crushing her breasts against him and kissing him lovingly.

While John acclimated to the cock in his ass, I slipped mine into Tina's pussy. I was still behind her, and her leg was over mine, giving me easy access to her smooth tunnel. I held my cock inside of her, motionless until John gave Trish the word he was ready.

"I'm ready Aunt Trish. Make love to me" he whispered lustfully.

With her body still pressed to his, Trish began to roll her hips causing just an inch or two of her magnificent tool to slide in and out of John's virgin rectum, again allowing him to adjust to the totally new sensations.

I loved to have Trish fuck me like this, and I knew what John was feeling as Trish's belly pressed on and rubbed his sensitive, leaking cock. Now that Trish stroking into John's ass, I started stroking into Tina.

"Do you like that John? Do you like feeling my cock slide in and out of you?"

"It's incredible Aunt Trish. Fucking incredible!"

"You're only feeling a little bit of me sweetie. Do you want more, lover?"

"I want all of you Aunt Trish, give me it all!"

Trish raised herself up on her arms and hooked the back of John's knees in the crooks of her elbows. I knew this position well, and I knew it was going to blow his mind.

Trish wiggled her hips a little, pushing as much of her cock into John as she could. John reached up, grabbed Trish's breasts and began caressing them while running his thumbs up and down over the rubbery nipples.

"Oh, I like that lover! Are you ready? Are you ready for me toreallymake love to you John?"

"Stop teasing me already. Make love to me!" he practically yelled.

With long slow strokes, Trish made love to our son's tight little ass. She would withdraw until just the head remained inside of John, and would then push back in until her scrotum pressed against his ass. Pull out, push in, pull out, push in with the consistency of a metronome. I matched Trish's pace as I plunged in and out of Tina.

"I love how that cock ring makes you feel" Tina whispered.

"Faster Aunt Trish. Faster, please!" John begged.

Trish's agonizingly slow pace picked up and her pistoning gradually increased in tempo.

"You feel so good lover!" Trish complimented.

John raised his head as his mouth and tongue sought Trish's tits. Trish arched her back some, lowering her chest to John's searching tongue. John was just able to reach the eraser like tips and flicked his tongue over the nubs.

John's tongue on her nipples encouraged Trish to saw into his ass as fast as she could. John's body was rocking against Trish's giving his cock needed stimulation while Trish pummeled his ass for what seemed like an hour.

I was fucking Tina furiously now, my right middle finger flicking her clit while I thrust my cock in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Aunt Trish! Oh my GOD! I'm so close!"

"Oh lover, you feel so good! I love making love to you!"

Trish's words were John's trigger, and he howled as he came against Trish's body. "Ung! Ung! Ung!" he grunted with each pulse of his cumming cock.

"Yes lover! Cum for your Aunt Trish! I can feel you cumming around my cock!"

John continued to grunt as Trish repeatedly impaled him.

"You're so beautiful when you cum lover! So beautiful!" Trish praised.

John's orgasm caused his mom to cum around my member and on my fingers. Trish looked at Tina and smiled, knowing that she had an assist in her wife's pleasure.

Trish continued her passionate fucking for several minutes. I watched as Trish's long penetrating strokes into John's ass became shorter, more violent stabs. She was going to cum.

"I'm gonna cum John. Are you ready lover?"

"Yes! Yes! I wanna feel you cum!"

"Beg for it lover!" Trish pushed.

"Please Aunt Trish! Cum inside of me. Fill me with your cum!"

"I'm going to lover. Right... Right... NOW!" she yelled and buried her cock into John's clenching butt. Her hips thrust with each spurt of her cum, accentuated with an "OH!" each time she pulsed.

"I can feel your cum shooting! So fucking wild!" John cried in ecstasy.

I knew that feeling too, and John's cry set me off as I came in Tina's wet vagina for the second time today.

When Trish's orgasm ended she released John's legs and collapsed on top of him. John wrapped his legs around her back and thrust his hips against her while pulling her down with his legs. They were kissing furiously immediately following her cum, and as her cock slowly softened so did their kiss. John tenderly brushed Trish's hair with his fingers, pushing it out of her face. Both wore satisfied smiles as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Never. Never." John whispered.

"Never what?" Trish asked as she placed gentle little kisses on John's face.

John's legs were still wrapped around Trish locked at the ankles, and he continued to hump against her ever deflating cock.

"Never would I have imagined I would enjoy having my ass fucked." John confessed.

A broad smile crept across Trish's lovely face. "You liked that, huh?" she asked.

"I liked it a lot, Aunt Trish."

"Something you might want to try again?" she asked as her finger tips slid across his temple.

"With you I would" he answered.

"Why with me?"

"Because, we love each other."

John and Trish basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking, kissing and touching like they had done before their passionate coupling started.

I positioned myself on my back and directed Tina to straddle my face so I could clean her cum filled pussy. I licked and sucked her juicy pussy until she came and released my deposit in great globs into my mouth.

After Tina had cum she positioned herself so we were face to face and said "It was fucking hot the first time you did that, and it still is!"

"Thank you for making that a beautiful experience, Aunt Trish" I heard John tell my wife.

"Oh, lover, I'm so happy you were open enough to try it, and that I got to be your first. It's the greatest gift you could ever give me."

"Mom? Dad? Thanks for sharing Aunt Trish with me. The more I get to know her, on all levels, the more I understand why the three of you work so well. You're all lucky to have each other, and I'm blessed to be able to be a part of it. I love you, all three of you."

"We're glad you enjoyed the gifts we've given you John. Cherish the memories that have been created this Christmas" Tina said.

"I have, and I will" John said with conviction. John kissed his Aunt Trish one more time. "I love you Aunt Trish, but if I stay here in your bed I won't get any sleep, and I'm exhausted. So if it's OK with you, I'm going to go downstairs and sleep."

"I understand lover" Trish said as she played with Mark's deflated cock. "I'd have to have this in me again if you stayed. I love you John, good night"

John got out of bed and padded of to one of the downstairs bedrooms.

As soon as the door closed Tina was all over Trish, kissing and touching her. "That was so hot! I love to watch you make love to Clark, but to see that Marine on his back basically begging you to fuck him was crazy fucking sexy!"

"You liked that, huh?"

"Oh my God yes!" Tina answered.

"He was so sweet the way he apologized to you two for taking me in the shower in this morning, wasn't he?"

"Mm Hmm" Tina hummed while dragging a finger across Trish's breast.

"What did you think baby?" Trish asked me.

"I always get a thrill when you make love Trish, whether it's to me, Tina, or one of the kids. You are a sexual dynamo and your energy is contagious" I answered, honestly. "I get turned on when you get turned on."

"Funny you should say that Clark. I haven't had you inside of me since we put the cock ring on you. Think maybe you've got another one in you?" She asked

"You are sooo naughty, and horny!" Tina said as she enveloped Trish in her arms and began making out with her. Tina rolled onto her back pulling Trish on top of her. Tina pulled Trish's cheeks apart and said "Clark, be a dear and get Trish ready, will you?"

"With pleasure" I said as I moved in and began making oral love to Trish's splendid backside. I was never happier then when I was eating Trish's asshole.

I lapped and licked at Trish's perfect, pleated asshole while she and Tina kissed. I could hear Trish moaning into Tina's mouth. With my right hand I reached between Trish's legs and fondled her deflated tool.

"I'm ready for you, baby. Make love to your wife" Trish said. I slid back a little and allowed Trish to descend Tina's body until her face was directly above her well fucked slit.

As Trish lowered her face and began flicking Tina's clit I began slipping my cock into Trish. She was so accustomed to doing this that I slid in effortlessly until the heavy gold ring that encircled my genitals was pressed against her cheeks.

"My! God!" she spoke into Tina's pussy. Lifting her head and looking at Tina said to her "That ring was worth every penny!" before resuming her consumption of Tina's aroused sex.

Trish loved my "new feel" and enthusiastically thrust and rocked hips against mine as I fucked her T-girl pussy like a machine.

Tina was enjoying the licking she was getting too, and had placed her hands on the back of Trish's head pulling her closer and guiding her efforts all the while whispering dirty encouragement to her wife. "I love the way you lick my pussy, honey. And you really like having your husband fill your pussy with cock, don't you? You look so hot on your knees with a big hard cock inside of you, like a good little slut."

There were times when Trish loved being called a slut, especially when Tina called her that, and this was one. Trish attacked Tina's mound with gusto, intent on making her wife climax. Trish jammed two fingers into Tina and fucked her furiously, her tongue a blur on Tina's clit.

"Oh fuck honey! Yes! Yes! Make me cum! Fuck her harder Clark! Fuck her!" Tina encouraged.

I was now pounding into Trish as hard as I could. Tina was gasping, Trish was whimpering, and I was cumming n Trish's gloriously tight ass. Trish wrapped her lips around Tina's clit and sucked while she groaned as my cum splattered inside of her.

"YES! YES! FUCK YES!" Tina shrieked as she came from Trish's ministrations. Trish continued to suck Tina's clit, but it was far too sensitive so Tina lifted Trish's head and scooted down under her lover's heaving body. Tina placed her hands on the sides of Trish's neck and proceeded to lick her pussy juice from her wife's face and kiss her succulent lips. "That was so wonderful honey. You do me so good! I love the way you love me!" Tina said before wrapping her arms around Trish's back and whispered over and over "I love you".

In an action Trish and I had done before, she lowered her body and rolled to her side next to Tina. I followed, my still hard cock (thank you, cock ring) never leaving her ass. My beautiful wives tongued and kissed each other's faces while I cupped and squeezed Trish's tits, still humping my erection into Trish's butt.

"He'sstillhard!" Trish said with astonishment to her wife. The two smiled broadly before resuming their tender kiss.

That was the last thing I remember, and I fell into a deep, satiated sleep.

The rest of John's leave was much less eventful. Sure, there were the occasional hook-ups but the continuous orgy of Christmas Day was over.

Tina and Trish had made arrangements with a studio to have a family portrait done while John was home. Trish, Tina, and Ellen had decided how everyone should dress. Of course, no one possessed the clothes they decided we should wear so up went the "Battle Cry of the Pratt Women": "SHOPPING!"

The Pratt men were given strict orders on what we were to wear, and sent to the mall in one car to procure the necessary attire. The Pratt women, in another car, went shopping for their garb.

On the day of the scheduled sitting, the women dressed and presented themselves to us. They looked incredible. All three women wore slightly off white dresses that were similar, yet unique. Tina's dress hugged her womanly hips and thighs extending to just above the knee. The top of the dress had wide straps that wrapped over her shoulders. The neck scooped a little, showing just a hint of cleavage, but the rest of the bodice hugged her upper body tightly, accentuating her magnificent D cup breasts. A string of pearls rested elegantly on the naked skin of her neck. Her legs were encased in opaque hose that matched her dress.

Trish's dress was the same color as Tina's and, from the waist down, almost exactly like Tina's; form fitting and just above the knee. The bodice was of the same material, and as it extended over her upper torso it crossed, extending over her shoulders and down her back where it again joined the lower portion of her dress. The dress covered Trish's front completely, save for an exposed "V" of skin from her neck to the crease between her breasts. Her back, however, was exposed completely. She too wore a string of pearls and opaque hose.

Ellen's dress was slightly shorter than the other two, extending just past mid-thigh. The same color as the other dresses, the peasant style top of her dress left her shoulders exposed, but her charms completely covered save for just a touch of cleavage. The back was open, but nothing like Trish's. Again, her legs were covered in matching opaque hose, and a string of pearls rested just below her delicate neck.

Trish's auburn hair was very delicately curled, her makeup perfectly applied, and the greenish blue pools of her eyes sparkled.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers