My Key West Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,330 Followers

Since was only around 5pm we decided to go walk around downtown a bit and check out the local shops. I decided to wear a sheer top and very short white denim skirt. Kim wore one of my thin halter tops and a pair of my laced up the side jean super short-shorts. I swear half of her ass hung out the bottom of those shorts. I had only worn them twice but I didn’t realize they were that short. We both enjoyed our walk downtown. We looked like a pair of street whores strutting our merchandise. We even had a couple offers but that wasn’t what we came here for. We just wanted to be seen and we were definitely doing that. We bent over to let some lucky guy see our ass every chance we got and both of our tits were easily seen thru the tops we wore. But some how I needed more.

It was starting to get dark as we headed back to our room to change into our lace outfits. I called my husband and told him I missed and loved him and that Kim and I were having fun. I told him that I wouldn’t be surprised if he got to see a lot more of Kim, literally. I told him that Kim had loosened up and was almost as much as a showoff as I was.

We decided to go to a club those two guys we meet yesterday evening told us about. With any luck we would meet them there. Our luck turned out good. As we got out of he cab, they pulled in the parking spot next to us. They were by themselves and asked us to join them, we agreed. The place was already jumping when we got inside. Eric and Thomas were regulars and quickly got us a table. It was easy to tell we were braless; the lace was thin enough to easily see our nipples though. And we both loosely laced up the front of our tops, about a 2 inch gap was down the front of our short tops. Both Eric and Thomas kept looking at our tops I’m sure hoping to see more, and they had a very good chance of it before the night was done. I’m also sure that it wouldn’t be long before they figured out we had no panties on either.

We got our drinks and talked for a bit before we were ready to dance. I could tell that Kim was nervous about tonight so I whispered in her ear not to be nervous that I would be beside her all night. I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol by the time I was on my third drink. I don’t drink often so I can get a buzz pretty quick. I finally asked Eric when we were going to dance. He stood up and offered me his hand and I took it. Thomas stood and took Kim’s hand and off we went to the dance floor. Let the fun begin I thought. I got completely lost in the rhythm and danced my heart out it wasn’t long before I noticed people around the stage watching Kim and me. Eric finally held me close as we danced and I started running my hand all over his body, he stared to do the same to me. He finally reached under my skirt and found I was without. I asked if I had forgotten them I told him no and that I never wore them and that my friend wasn’t wearing any either. I looked over at Kim and her guy had his hand up the front of her skirt, she looked at me and smiled. I told Eric to look what his friend was doing to my friend. He looked over and gave his friend a thumbs up and then put his hand up the front of my skirt. I sure the hell wasn’t going to stop him. I wanted him to feel me up in front of everybody.

During the next song I had a wicked idea. I removed Eric’s hand and went over to Kim. I asked her if she would like to put on a show for everybody. She agreed and I told her to just follow my lead. I told her to first dance with me. As we danced I unlaced my top to expose my tits, Kim did the same. I walked to her and embraced her. As we were hugging I asked her would she mind if I kissed her, she said “No”, so I did. We gave each other a big long kiss. As I kissed her I reached down under her skirt and grabbed her bare ass, she did the same to me and then slipped me her tongue. We kissed and fondled each other’s ass for about a minute and didn’t separate until we heard whistling and clapping. We smiled at each other and then bowed to the crowd on one side of the room, then bowed to the crowd on the other side showing our bare ass and pussy when we bent. Kim and I danced till after two and danced with almost every guy there and were felt up by most of them. We left our tops open all night letting everyone see our tits or feel them up. Kim’s and my skirt were pulled up high on our waist causing our ass and pussies to be on permanent display. We were so close to naked that should have just taken our clothes on off but I didn’t want to loose my new clothes.

Kim and I went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up a bit and pulled back down our skirts but we both wanted to leave out tops open. Eric and Thomas walked us outside to their car and gave us ride back to the hotel. I was so horny I had to be fucked so I asked Kim if it was all right to invite them back to our room. She said it was fine with her because she needed a hard cock in her soon. So we asked Eric and Thomas up to our room. In the elevator on the way up I completely removed my top and skirt and asked Eric to carry them for me. I got my key from my purse and gave him the purse to carry too. The doors opened and I walked naked down the hall to the room, opened the door, went to my suitcase and tosses a few condoms on the bed and them told Eric to drop everything and to get over here and fuck me. Before Eric was naked I looked over at Kim and she was on her knees sucking Thomas’s cock. Kim and I did both guys alone and both guys at the same time that night. They left about 7am. Kim and I showered and fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

I awoke about 3pm. After going to the bathroom I got back in bed and started remembering the night before. Kim awoke and when she returned from the bathroom she caught me with my finger in my pussy. She asked me what I was thinking about. We both laughed them she told me she had a wonderful dream last night. She said that she dreamed that we were dancing on a stage and started to kiss and as we kissed our clothes just fell away until we were naked. We started to suck each other’s tits and them eat each others pussy as the crowds watched. She said she awoke soon after and that when she touched her pussy it was soaking wet. She had to finger fuck herself to orgasm before she could go back to sleep. I asked if she had ever had dreams like that before. She said she hadn’t but had wondered a couple of times what being with a woman would be like and that she had enjoyed our kiss last night. I told her that surprisingly I had too.

Kim then climbed in bed on top of me and we kissed. Kim slowly worked her way to my breast and started to lick and nibble my rapidly hardening nipples. She slowly kissed and nibbled her way down my waist to my pussy. I eagerly opened my legs to her kisses. I felt the electricity when she first touched her lips to my pussy. My husband was good at eating me out but he couldn’t hold a candle to what Kim was doing to me right now. She sent me over the edge in record time. She slid back up me and gave me a wet kiss and said that I tasted good. I told her to roll over that now it was my turn to taste pussy. I did to her exactly what she did to me. Except that when she came she almost crushed my head between her legs.

We held each other a while and decided that we would do this again someday. I told Kim that Ted had a fantasy of being in bed with two women at once and that if she was up to screwing my husband we could do each other again. She said that she could and would love to and that her boyfriend had also talked about a threesome once and that we could have each other again if I did her boyfriend. I said that’s great and then we could say that we would like to do two guys at once and that we could get them together to do us. Kim said it looked like we had a plan; we laughed and gave each other a kiss.

I was hungry so I told Kim I was going to put on my white g-string and short skirt and walk down to the little snack bar we visited when we first arrived. She said sounded like a good idea, so we got dressed. We both adjusted our tops so just the nipple area was covered, in other words only about 2 inches wide. Just outside the snack bar Kim said that something didn’t feel right. She stop and looked around, then said I know. She reached under her skirt and removed the bottom of her suit. She smiled and said; “Now I feel better.” I said she was right and removed mine as well. We put our bottoms in our purses and went inside.

Kim said she felt like sitting on bar stools at the bar. We found two with a view of the ocean and sat, our skirts hanging over the edge of the stood and just barely covering our ass. The guy behind the bar was cute and friendly. We ordered two sandwiches, fries, and beer. When he left I saw Kim slowly adjust her top a little narrower. I wanted to play too, so I slid mine a little narrower. I have silver dollar size nipples so I slid mine right to the edge of the areola. Kim was watching the guy in his tight cutoff jeans and didn’t notice that now I had my top smaller than hers. When the guy returned he definitely noticed the size shrinkage of our tops and started to flirt with us. He said he liked our tops; they were about the smallest he had ever seen in there. Kim asked if they were too small we could make them bigger. He said that they were just fine and left to help another customer. When he returned I said, “But if the tops are too big, all we have to do is this.” I reached up and slid the material together over one breast as far as it would go, uncovering about half my areola. Kim said no fair! And slid both top parts far apart completely exposing her tits. He stood straight up and said that Kim had better cover up. He said he didn’t mine but some of the other people might complain and he didn’t feel like hassling with that today. So Kim pouted her lips and covered up. We told him the hotel we were staying at and that we were planning to be on the beach or by the pool the rest of the afternoon. We finished our meal and when he brought the check I opened my purse and removed my suit bottom and put it on the counter to get my money. He looked at my suit bottoms and Kim said to him, “ Yep, that’s her bottoms, she’s not wearing anything under that little skirt right now, and neither am I. Would you like to see?” The guy said sure. Kim stood up turned around and flipped up the bottom of her skirt. I paid the guy and left him a nice tip and stood up. As I stood I pulled the back of my skirt a couple inched higher on my waist. I hoped it bared the bottom lobes of my ass cheeks as I walked out of the snack bar. Just to make sure, I dropped my purse at the door on the way out and bent over to pick it up. I looked back as I was bent over and almost ever eye in that place was looking at my ass and pussy. It sent a chill down my back right to my pussy. Kim didn’t see what I had done and I told her as we walked to the beach, she said she wish see could have seen their faces.

We when back to our room, put our bottoms on, got towels and went to the beach. Since the sun was low in the afternoon sky we didn’t bother with lotion, we just got in the surf. These little suits aren’t made for playing in the surf; we both almost lost our bottoms in the waves [now wouldn’t that have been a shame], so we headed for the pool. We rinsed the salt water off before we got in the pool and Kim commented on that my suit was transparent when wet. I had forgotten that my husband dared me the last time I wore this suit to remove what little bit of lining the suit had and I did. I told her why it was see-thru and she said she would have to do that to her suit the first chance she got. Well, we spent the new couple of hours around the pool in our little g-strings. Flirting with a couple of guys we met there and returned to our room. Kim immediately got out some little scissors from her make-up bag and started to remove the lining of her suit. When she finished she said she want to get in the pool before we left tomorrow to she how much I could see through her suit.

We both felt like a drink so we showered and put on little sundresses and went to the hotels lounge. Kim’s dress buttoned all the way down the front with little closely spaced buttons, she left the bottom three unbuttoned. When she pulled the dress apart to see if it was unbuttoned too much, I just could see the bottom of her pussy. Perfect she said. And the top she left about 6 buttons undone, leaving the first button buttoned a couple inches below her breast. That only left about 10 buttons fastened. My dress laced up the front from about my waist upwards. I tied knots at the end of each string and pulled the lacing apart so you could see skin all the way to my waist, you could see a lot of breast but no nipple unless I leaned over. This dress is the shortest I own, I’ve got t-shirts longer than this dress. Kim said it covered my crotch by only an inch. I decided to call my husband again before we left. I told him what dress I was wearing and he laughed and told me to be careful that I might get attacked in that dress. I told him I would be fine, he gave me plenty of condoms to use and that I might not bring any home. He laughed and told me he loved me. And that he would see me Monday night.

There were only about 15 people inside when we got there, mostly men. We went to the bar and ordered beers. Kim and I both hopped onto the bar stools there and faced each other. I spread my legs a bit and asked Kim if she could see anything. She said a little and asked about her, I looked down and could see the lips of her pussy. But before I could answer I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to find the guy at the snack bar standing there. He said his name was Antonio and he was just showing up for work here. He said he only worked part-time at the snack bar and that when we mentioned we were staying here, he was hoping he would see us here tonight. He then looked down at our dresses and asked if we were planning to showoff some tonight also. I smiled and said, “ You can bet your ass we are.” I then reached down and lifted my skirt to shown him. He then asked if we if ever wore panties. I told him that I never wore panties, it would ruin all the fun I had flashing my pussy.

While we were talking a couple business type men came in and sat at the table next to us and had seen me flash the Antonio. As I spun slowly around in my chair to face Kim again, I made sure to leave my legs apart. Kim was already facing the men giving them a long look between her legs. We would flash the poor guys a minute or so then turn back to the bar and drink a little. Antonio came down and talked to us a couple times I made sure to lean over enough so he could look down my dress and see my tits, I’m sure this caused the back of my dress to lift up and bare my ass to the business men but then that is what I came in here to do. Right! Kim got Antonio’s his attention a couple times then pulled her undone top to one side to bare a tit for him. About her third beer, she had unbuttoned the dress to her waist leaving only 5 buttons done up. Her tits were barely covered now; it didn’t take much to flash them now.

We started to talk with the guys at the table a bit, and then Kim got up and sat on one of the guy’s lap. He reached up and cupped one of Kim’s tits and she just giggle and said she liked to have her tits played with. The other guy motioned for my to sit in his lap, I thought what the hell and got up. I straddled his legs and sat down facing him. I told him that my friend likes to have her tits played with but I liked it better when someone played with my pussy. His eyes opened wide as I took his hand and placed it between my legs. He played with me for a while when the music started to play. I told him I wanted to dance. I lead him to the dance floor, as he put his arms around me I told him to lift my dress so my entire ass could be seen. He did, I felt so wicked with my entire ass on display. I seen Kim dancing near us, and the guy still had hold of her tits as they danced. Then Kim did it, she shook her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. She just kicked it way and was totally naked in public. A couple minutes later Antonio told us we had better hurry and leave; the manager was going to call the police. I grabbed Kim’s dress and told her to hurry and put it on. We had to leave now, the police had been called and we might get arrested. We were dressed and gone in 30 seconds. In the elevator Kim was shaking. I asked if she was alright and she said she was, that she had just had an unbelievable orgasm. She said it started while she was on the dance floor and didn’t stop until she was in the elevator. She said that being naked in public was the most exhilarating thing she had ever done and wanted to do it again some day.

We got to our room and undressed. I looked out our balcony window and seen the lights go out in the pool area. I all the sudden felt like going skinny-dippin. I grab a towel wrapped it around me and told Kim I was going for a swim. She asked why now, and I said there were no lights on in the pool and it was a perfect time. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as the door closed. We took the stairs to the bottom floor to get to the pool. There was nobody around so I dropped my towel in a chair and climbed in, Kim was right behind me. I surprised Kim when I turned around and gave her a big hug and kiss. We kissed a few seconds then separated, we floated neck deep and relaxed a bit.

Then we heard someone coming, it was a young couple. They stopped when they noticed us, they both had towel wrapped around them. I told them to come on in that the water was perfect. The man said no that they went exactly dressed right. I said that neither were we, I walked to the shallow end and stood up bringing my naked tits out of the water. I said that both my friend and I were naked and we would like for them to join us. The girl just dropped her towel and jumped in. The guy picked up her towel and put it in a chair along with his. After he got in the pool we got closer together and talked. We found out that they had just gotten married that afternoon. I said jokingly, “What, you mean you not in bed banging one out.” The girl said that they had already done it a couple times since they had gotten here and now they were taking a rest. I told them that if my husband was here and we were skinny-dipping, I would want him to do me in the pool. The guy said he was telling her that exact thing as they were walking here but wouldn’t try it now since they weren’t alone. I called him a chicken, and said that was part of the thrill, doing with people around and not getting caught. Kim said that we would leave them along now so they could enjoy themselves.

Kim led me away to the far side of the pool and started to play with my pussy. I reached down and started to play with hers. Kim said she wanted to see who could get the other off first. I said, “OK, game on.” So we were fingering each other and kissing. We both came about the same time, I swear! I looked over at the young couple and they were going at it. They were about chest deep in water and her legs were around him. When the water stopped splashing from between them we gave a little clap. The girls said that watching us had got them so turned on, and that he got hard in a hurry and she didn’t want to waste a good hard-on. I asked her how she liked having sex in water. She said that she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again tomorrow, maybe even on the sly with other people in the pool. Kim and I got out of the pool and dried off while the young couple watched.

I made a startling discovery after drying off. Neither one of us had our room key! That meant that one of us had to go to the lobby in just a towel and get another key. I quickly volunteered. Kim said she wanted to come along. We both walked into the lobby holding our wet towels. The only person there was a middle-aged man behind the counter. I explained to him that we went for a quick dip and forgot our keys. He said it wasn’t the first time that had happened and got us a key. As I reached for the key my towel slipped a bit, causing one of my tits to come out. I smiled but left it uncovered and said I also forgot my suit. He just smiled and chuckled. As we walked by pool back to the room, I looked back and saw that the hotel clerk watching us. I told Kim he was watching, so I released the hold on my towel and wrapped it over my arm. Kim did the same. We pasted the pool and noticed the young couple was gone, so we turned to face the clerk and waved to him. Kim and I remained naked all the way to the room.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,330 Followers