My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,030 Followers

"I know. I love you, too."

"You're right. I blushed because I was embarrassed. I didn't know anyone could make me feel so good. I didn't want you to see. Or Jerry."

"You never have to hide anything from me."

"I know, I know. I just... He made me feel like liquid fire, like my life was leaving my body. Those blue eyes on that gorgeous body and the feeling of that beautiful big cock so deep in me, I couldn't resist him, I'm so sorry."

My thighs shook I was doing her so hard.

"But you liked it? That he didn't just fuck me? That he made me feel so safe and beautiful? You liked that?"

"I liked seeing you come like that."

"Oh fuck. I did, I came on his big dick! It was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had."

My hand rode down her back and over her ass. From behind I slipped in two fingers.

"You are the naughtiest, horniest wife in the world."

"And you liked watching your naughty little wife give herself to another man. All of me––he had it all.Sooodreamy. He has the most beautiful big dick and he fucked me so deep and I came so hard––so unbelievably hard."

I sensed an orgasm building in her, and one in me, as well.

"I wish I could watch you come under Jerry every night––come like a hot cheating wife."

"You can." Her forehead scrunched up nervously. "I gave him my number."

"You did? Your phone number?"

"Do you want to see him come in me every night? To see his big dick inside of me every night?"

"I wanna see him make you come again right now."

Her feet began to jerk spastically on my back.

"He is, isn't he? You're thinking about him right now."

"Oh fuck, I am! What he did to me. It's making me come again. Fuck, oh fuck! I'm coming, Ali! He's making me come again." Her voice was a quivering, crackling mess. I couldn't take it, my dick convulsed without warning and I moved quickly to pull out. I shot straight up her belly, with a few drops landing on her shaved pink snatch.

***

It turned out to be a surprisingly quiet ride home. Kelly said she was tired, but she stared out the window through half-shut eyes, never falling completely asleep. Her hair was down, and it was rare for me to see her without her ponytail. The dirty blond waves draped partially over her cheeks, boxing in her face.

She hadn't bothered getting dressed, still wearing only my T-shirt, which she'd pulled on after we'd fucked. The man's shirt made her shoulders and neck seem scrawny, and it just barely hung low enough to hide her privates. When Jerry came back, just as we were leaving camp, he commented that it was a good look on her. She flipped up the bottom of the shirt, flashing her bald snatch, and thanked him.

It was actually a quick goodbye between them, and their parting kiss surprisingly tame. As we walked out of the campsite, however, Kelly turned around and put her hand to her ear like she was holding a phone, and mouthed the words, "Call me!"

I wondered if she was dwelling on him as she stared out our Lexus window. Would he actually call and where would that call lead? She'd been silent for fifteen minutes, and then in a voice soft enough to be thinking aloud, asked, "Did I tease him?"

"What?"

"Do you think I led Jerry on?"

"Really? You're feeling guilty?"

"A little, yeah."

"Hey, don't feel bad for Jerry, I'm sure you've given him a new favorite story to tell at the next bonfire."

She smiled, and came out of her daze to look at me. "Well, I think he gave me a new favorite story to share with you." Her hand moved down between her legs, lifting the shirt enough to expose her pussy. She unabashedly began to finger herself, placing both feet on the dash, watching me as my eyes darted back and forth between the road and her crotch.

"Think he'll call?"

"I don't know. Are you hoping he does?"

She grew an incredibly wicked smile, shutting her eyes and gorging herself deeper.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She sped up, really getting herself excited, and causing her sympathetic eyebrows to jerk about her forehead. In a hushed fractured voice, she said, "God do I hope he calls."

She then collapsed towards me as an orgasm washed over her. With the back of her head in my lap, she feed me the juice on her fingers, until she finally rolled over and began loosening my pants. Within seconds I was watching cars pass as my wife's head bobbed in my lap.

I'd come twice that morning, making it hard for me to come again so soon. I drove like that for close to an hour, feeling her mouth glide up and down my cock, and trying to center the car between the lines. During that time she brought herself to another orgasm, reaching back between her legs, her shirt bunched up to her waist, her lovely ass exposed where she knelt in the passenger seat. Occasionally she'd raise her head and say how bad she wished I could fuck her right then, or how certain she was Jerry would call. And of course, she was right about that.

Odeon
Odeon
1,030 Followers