My Lactation Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

I watched as Jack slipped his fingers through the smaller ring that was custom fit to meet the very edge of my areoles and grasped my thick dark nipples. Holding one firmly he pressed the smaller ring back forcing the dozen or so tiny pins into the sensitive flesh of my udder. I groaned and trembled as the sharp needles dug into my sensitive flesh then he pressed harder forcing them in. I shuddered under his grasp as he gripped my other nipple and again forced the ring in place making my nipples stick out obscenely through the rings.

I trembled and whimpered, "Please Master; mercy, please!" Two of the Dom's grasped my arms and held me as Jessie drew the straps tight driving the other needles into the base of my generous milk bags. I heard the men commenting on how nice my tits looked pressing around the leather straps that held my tits in place.

I felt the men lifting my arms and then I realized that I was standing between two large pillars that were about twelve feet apart. In mere seconds my shackled wrists were clipped to carabineers attached to lengths of aluminum chain and there was the sound of a whirring electric motor as I was drawn off the floor, my arms taunt.

I looked down and saw the way the weight of my udders was forcing the pins in the smaller ring to dig ever deeper into my flesh as my slender legs were spread wide and connected to more lengths of chain keeping my pussy and asshole exposed. I hung there spread out like a human X for several long moments as Jack moved about my helpless form caressing my body openly as the men watched with eyes filled with raw lust and anticipation.

Turning away from me he spoke with firm resolve, "Alright fellow Doms, the test now begins. You have two hours as agreed on. Earlier you drew numbers to determine which team you are on. The assigned tools are laid out on the table behind her. You may target her tits, pussy and ass as well as inner thighs; nothing above the shoulders or below the knees. She is allowed to cum at will, however if she uses her safe word it ends. I have written it on the dry marker board so all can see it plainly. She may beg for mercy and ask you to stop but unless she calls out "Snowball" you may continue for the full time allowed. You may use her pussy and mouth if you like but no anal, understand?"

I heard his words and felt a wave of abject terror sweep over me, I knew that one of the Doms was female and I remembered her from the party all too well. I shivered then gasped as the sleep mask was placed over my eyes and all I had was my sense of hearing and feeling.

I glanced at the wall clock and was surprised that twenty minutes had passed since the first team had started working over Big Tits. I had anticipated that they would focus on her big cow tits however I hadn't figured on them taking turns sucking her dry in the process. I had been allowed to select three of the other subs to keep me company while I monitored the guys working over my slave and I took a seat across the room where I could observe them in action.

Thad was a most diligent Dom and he had insisted that I keep his slut Heather busy. I accepted the glass of wine from the busty dark haired English lass and drew her into my lap to fondle her pert 34DD's as I watched her Dom lay the flyswatter to Big Tits harnessed udders making them judder on her chest as she moaned and begged for mercy.

I smiled as Heather eased forward bringing her bright red nipple to my mouth, she had been hinting that she was quite open to be fucked and I had the distinct impression that Maria had been gossiping with the other subs. I teased her nipples with my tongue and she blushed in eagerness as she sighed, "My Master would not want his friend neglected Master jack. You may use me as you desire."

I hefted her plump firm breast in my palm and laved my tongue around her nipple as she shivered and whispered, "Please Master Jack, allow me to pleasure you, please?"

I nodded and spoke;"You may suck me wench but don't swallow it." Heather scrambled to her feet and had my slacks open in mere seconds.

I had fully expected that I would be put through my paces so to speak but this was far beyond what I imagined. Never in all the months we had spent together had my master ever allowed a stranger to ever discipline my body and yet underneath all the anxiety that washed over me I felt this warm glow of growing need to indeed prove to myself that I could handle whatever Jack might demand of me.

My pert backside was no doubt a bright pink by now as evidenced by the warmth that radiated from it. I had no way of knowing what they were using on my jutting udders but whatever it was it was working those damn needles into my areoles with a delicious anguish that was hurtling me towards an orgasm that I needed desperately.

I also was learning that my begging and pleading for mercy only added to my tormentor's pleasure as they paused to caress and torment my nipples tugging them out from my chest making me squeal with renewed torment. I could feel the needles digging into the base of my rapidly filling udders as the stimulation brought about by the Dom's. The growing fire in my generous E's was radiating through my torso now and yet I knew all too well that this was only the beginning.

I was grateful for the blindfold because I knew that without it I would be looking at the men torturing me and that would only bring me more severe punishment. A different sound caught my attention and suddenly I couldn't breathe as the red hot fire exploded in my obscenely stretched pussy. I shook my head in acute desperation as I pulled in vain at my bonds as the air returned to my lungs and my scream of agony filled the room.

Even as I voiced my anguish the thick flared tip of a male organ engaged between my pain filled labia and with one savage lunge the man drove his shaft deep into my tightness. Seconds later the paddle again landed on my ass as I grunted in effort to handle this dual assault. The impact of the blow to my exposed pussy numbed the nerves for a few moments then as the feeling returned I howled in anguish as the man brutally rammed in again harder and full length grazing my cervix.

I rocked my hips on him as best I could, needing the relief his plundering of my body gave me. I thought my udders would be spared but to my dismay fingers seized my out thrust nipples and holding them in place something landed on the upper surfaces that stung like hell. The men were joking and commenting about the way my body was marked as they relished in my abuse. I knew full well that by the time I was escorted to the collaring ceremony my body would be bruised and marked for all to see and enjoy.

I faintly heard a bell go off somewhere and seconds later the abuse ceased as I heard Jack's voice across the large room instructing the second group to begin. I barely heard the words when something landed across my right udder and I swore it felt like a razor slicing open my flesh. I screamed in utter terror as my other breast felt like it was sliced open as well and tried to escape my bonds. I fought wildly for several long moments then discovered that the Dom's were all watching me and I went limp. In seconds one Dom was checking my pulse and he informed Jack that I was still conscious. I managed to lift my head and I whimpered, "Water, please kind sir."

Even across the room I heard her plea and I nodded to Jessie who moved to her and held a glass of ice water to her swollen lips. She drank it down thirstily then thanked him as I waved my hand and Mistress Candy again wielded the crop with lazar like precision. I watched in delight as the leather clad dominatrix laid the leather pad of the crop right on the helpless woman's right nipple and the spontaneous results were magnificent to behold.

Bit Tit's voluptuous form went rigid as she tensed every muscle in her body and the gut wrenching scream she emitted almost made me cum in Heather's skilled mouth. I bit my lip and fought for control as Monique knelt to take her friend's place. I shook my head and the cocoa colored young woman eagerly straddled my lap and without any hesitation impaled herself on my throbbing man meat. I held her in place as she lifted her right breast to my mouth and I seized her dark thick nipple.

Her low moan wafted across my cheek as she whispered, "Please master Jack, fuck this black bitch. Fill her with your white cum!"

I chuckled and retorted, "Now Monique, are you wanting to be my obedient little black slave girl?"

She grinned and glancing over at Tony she hissed, "O yas massa. Please don hurt this po black girl, treat he good an she wi make you happy sho nuff!'

I giggled at her open flirting and grasping her slender waist I lifted her a bit and dropped her again on my shaft as she went wide eyed and hissed, "Oh sweet Jesus, I'll be yo black wench all day if you do that!"

She grinned and went to work bouncing on my man root like a woman with a plan.

I smiled watching as the crop came down on target driving the ring back into my slut's lush breast as she cried out in agony, "OOOOOOO Please Sir show mercy! Please!" The crop changed to her other breast as she howled in agony, "AHhhhhhhh Gawwwwwddddd!"

I watched as the busty dominatrix dropped to one knee before the bound woman and expertly flipping the crop around drove the carved ivory handle into Big Tit's waxed pussy past her silver rings as the woman shook and jerked under her assault.

"YEAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed as she bucked lewdly on the shaft in her twat as the woman worked it vigorously in her tightness.

I had lost count of how many lashes I took on my ass and tits. It was quite obvious that these men were highly skilled and determined to put my body through the test to make sure I was worthy of Jack. I hung there panting and moaning in total anguish knowing that there would be no time outs or blue lights this time. The usual sharp ache of my now fully engorged udders was a mere residual sensation buried under the raw burning fire in my backside and tits.

The needles in both the inner and outer rings of the harness were now fully embedded in my lush cow tits and I was dreading the time when they would be forced from my flesh. I was going to bare these marks to the collaring ceremony like a badge of honor, a symbol of my true submission to my master's needs.

I felt male fingers moving between my obscenely spread thighs and seconds later they had found my rings and were holding me wide open. There was a strange sound and the pain exploded in my spread pussy without warning. I arched my back in reflex thrusting out my captured udders as the blond woman in leather guided her crop right on my swollen throbbing clit taking my breath away. I shuddered and catching my breath I let the scream of raw agony fill the room as I pleaded, "Please NOOOOOO!"

I watched in eager anticipation as Mistress K laid the crop to Big Tit's spread cunt. The two subs that held her wide open seemed a bit edgy having their fingers in such close proximity to the crop and yet they remained in place kneeling on either side of the suspended brunette as the blond lightly, yet resolutely rained strokes on her exposed clit. I smiled as I watched the way my slave's body jerked and wreathed in utter torment knowing that in just a few minutes I was going to see a fantasy of my own filled and she was going to provide it for me.

The other Doms watched in amused delight as Melinda's voluptuous body wreathed and twisted in vain as the crop landed on her exposed sex. Her cries and pleading for mercy went unheeded as her lush breasts bounced in the bridle driving the needles ever deeper into her well marked milk bags. I stood and moving to kneel beside Lady K I watched as the crop lightly kissed the glistening dripping flesh of my slave's pussy. She looked over at me and I nodded indicating she should finish her.

There was both respect and delight in her eyes as she increased the intensity making Big Tits wail in agony as she begged for mercy she would never receive. However the dominatrix knew her subject well and four strokes later Big Tit's entire body went rigid as her orgasm hit her like a firestorm.

I watched along with the other Doms as the naked woman's body quivered and jerked trapped in her vortex of sexual release. Almost two minutes passed before she went limp, totally exhausted by her ordeal. Glancing at the clock on the wall I nodded to Tony and he got Jessie's attention. The two of them and I had planned this next event at length and they were both eager to assist me in making it happen.

I pointed at the two video cameras making sure they were properly focused on the spread eagled woman before I turned to make sure that Thad, the club physician was on hand just in case. The lab coated physician smiled at me from where he sat getting a nice BJ from Tammy, his sub and I in turned waved to my fellow co conspirators.

The first thing I recalled was the fact that my poor cunt was no longer on fire and that I was being allowed a short reprieve from the almost unending punishment I had been under for heaven only knew how long. Had they satisfied themselves that I was able to handle the discipline they wanted, or were they just regrouping for more?

I didn't have long to wait and when the unfamiliar male hands touched my aching abused body I almost broke into tears. I knew what was impending and this was far more than I had anticipated. The fingers deftly were unbuckling the shoulder straps to the breast bridle. The tension eased from my shoulders and when it did the weight of my milk swollen breasts drove the lower studs deeper into my tender swollen flesh. But I had seen enough of this to know that what was ahead of me was nothing less than sheer agony.

Thad sighed in delight as his slut licked him clean and meekly tucked his man root back in his slacks. The physician had silently watched the entire two hours that the busty woman had hung suspended off the floor and had admired the way in spite of her natural instincts to evade the strokes of the crop and flogger had not once used her safe word. Getting to his feet he picked up his medical kit and moved to where she hung shivering and trembling in the last throes of her orgasm.

He knew too what jack wanted and had suggested that he assist in it in order to minimize any possible damage to her lush body. He watched as the two men freed the straps from the pin lined bridle and let the straps hang down between her trapped udders. Slipping on some latex gloves the physician knelt beside the helpless woman and nodding at Tony he pressed in at the base of each breast easing the pins from her marked milk bags.

I felt the skilled fingers easing my milk swollen breast free of the sharp metal and then the tension across my back eased as well. The fingers lifted my udders as another hand tugged the large rings free, the tips of the pins scraping across my battered flesh. I whimpered knowing that the worst was yet to come.

I watched as Thad let Melinda's generous udders hang naturally from her chest as Tony and Jessie worked the larger rings off her full ripe tits. Thad lifted a single finger and the two stopped as he gathered the four leather straps in his hand and lifted them, turning to me as he did. He nodded and I stepped up to take them from his hand. Turning he examined the smaller rings noting that the pins in them were fully imbedded in the edges of Big Tit's areoles. He smiled and holding his finger to his lips he mouthed, "On three."

The weight of the leather and metal bridle moved from my shoulders to tug at my milk swollen breasts. Even as the rings slid off my abused flesh I felt the weight focus on the pins that were buried in my tender areoles. I waited my eyes shut tight behind my blindfold knowing that this was no doubt the one thing that might break me. I felt the tension on the bridle ease slightly then without any warning the smaller rings were ripped from my breasts, the needles pulled out with one vicious yank!

I grasped the harness in my hand and nodded as Thad held up first one, then two and on three I savagely ripped the bridle free watching as her blood flecked udders elongated as the pins momentarily refused to give up their hold then they came free making her udders bounce and judder on her chest as her gut wrenching scream filled the room.

My head dropped back as I thrust out my chest attempting in vain to compensate for the strain on my aching abused udders as I felt every needle rip from my big full tits. The pain was utterly intense and consuming as it raged through my chest and seemed to rocket straight to my swollen pouting pussy. Even as my udders bounce on my chest I felt the most intense wave of sensation crash over me like a tidal wave and I screamed out my pleasure mere seconds before everything went black.

Things began to come back into focus a bit later and I became aware that I was laying on a bed with the physician that did my piercings looking down at me. I groaned as his skilled hands moved over my tormented form as he spoke to who I assumed was Jack a few feet away.

"She's undamaged but she'll be hurting for a few days, I can safely say she went right to the edge Jack. I think she could use some rest and something for the aches she's going to have for the ceremony. You don't want her going out on you."

I lifted my head and managed to whisper, "I will be there if I have to crawl. I will not fail my Master."

I heard her soft decree and smiled as I leaned over her and turning her face to meet mine I spoke, "You have pleased me well Big Tits, you have time to rest now before I send Monique and Maria to help you prepare for the ceremony. Now sleep." I saw the syringe in the physician's hands and then watched as he jabbed it into her thigh and seconds later she was out.

I looked up at the lab coat garbed man and asked, "Is she really okay Doc?"

The man nodded and replied, "Yeah but her tits and pussy will be tender for a few days. Go easy on inserting her rings later, okay? A nice long soak in a hot tub will do wonders for her though."

I nodded and made a mental note to make sure that happened as soon as possible as I inquired, "Can she tolerate a public milking?"

The man turned and leaning down he examined her well marked milk bags then her swollen nipples before responding, "She should be able to handle that, but use the cups, not the cylinders. Damn it's going to hurt."

I waited till he left the room before slipping onto the bed and gathering her slumbering form into my arms to kiss her.

4-2

You know how it is, you let your mind wonder and you ponder the possibilities and the various options that may form and yet when it comes right down to it you usually discover that what is reality is far beyond what you even imagined. I woke to discover I was resting quietly on a large bed with Maria and Monique watching over me. I moved carefully expecting my poor body to scream in protest but was quite pleased when I found that I still hurt but near as badly as I remembered. My ears perked up when I heard Monique quip, "Well you have to admit that this is the first time a Dom has used a stage to collar a slave." I fought down the rush hearing the word "stage" conjuring up images of a Broadway production theater. Surely Jack wasn't doing something like that, besides that was far too extravagant; unless it was for a slave sale or something...

I rolled over and swinging my feet over the side of the bed I looked over at Maria and caught the gleam in her eyes as a shiver coursed through me. Something was wrong, seriously wrong; I had this gut feeling that couldn't be denied. I cast a look filled with utter terror her way as I begged, "Maria please, has Jack sold me to someone else?"

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers