My Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm so horny..." she said absent mindedly as her hand subconsciously began to caress her breasts again.

She was pinching her nipples while her hand glided over her body. They eventually found their way down between her thighs and she ran her hand through the line of short pubic hair running the length of her mound.

She began to gently start playing with her pussy, running two fingers down her slit. Her fingers then began to rub her clit in a circular motion and I could see she was lost in her own lust.

I took a sip of my drink and watched this sexy young lady lying on her desk masturbating for me. The whole scene transfixed me. She seemed so elegant yet so smutty at the same time. I saw her own moisture glistening on her finger and felt my cock begin to return to its previous stature.

She was breathing hard, and little audible moans of satisfaction were escaping her pouting lips.

I stood up and kissed her hand while it rubbed her clit. She giggled and put her hand in my hair and pulled my face towards her pussy. I kissed her clitoris once and straightened up. She propped herself up on her elbows and gave me a questioning and disappointed look.

I put my hand out and beckoned for her to follow. She placed her small warm hand in mine and I gently lifted her up onto her feet.

We had both had incredible orgasms, but for total fulfillment me needed one more thing: Deep penetrative sex!

I motioned her towards the big armchair; she gave me a knowing wink and walked past me. She knelt on the armchair facing away from me, with her knees on the cushion and her tits pressed against the backrest. She arced her back so that her ass stuck up and out. This gave her ass an even rounder appearance. Her ass looked so tight that I thought if I slapped it, it would hardly move. She was now in a sort of doggy position on the chair with the backrest support allowing her to remain almost upright rather that on all fours.

She looked at me over her shoulder and gave me a look that said, " I need it, and I need it NOW!"

I stepped up behind her and put a hand on each of her ass cheeks. I was right. They were fucking firm and tight! I began to squeeze her cheeks and my cock nudged up against the entrance to her pussy. While rubbing my hands along her body I began to move the tip of my dick along her pussy lips. It felt incredible as the head of my dick began to glisten from her warm juices, which were escaping from inside her. My cock made one more, slow grind along her slit until stopping at the entrance of her pussy.

As the tip of my cock found its destination and paused just outside the entrance of her body, the world seemed to pause. My hands stopped their exploration of my Goddess, and even our breathing, which was getting heavy and excited seemed to stop all together. In that moment of silence I pushed forward and the head of my cock was enveloped within the walls of her pussy.

She gasped.

And in one movement I pushed the length of my shaft deep inside her until our torsos met at the base of my dick.

She had hold her breath as I pushed inside her, and now as I slowly withdrew my cock she let out a long loud moan...

Her pussy gripped my shaft tightly and I almost couldn't control myself as I felt the warm walls of her pussy sliding along my shaft. I fucked her slowly and each thrust was the same: As I pushed into her she would gasp and hold her breath and as I pulled out she would let out a long soft groan.

I was fucking her long and slow now and she had raised herself up on her arms on the backrest, so that her back was straight up and her ass was pushed out. This made the sensation inside her even more incredible.

I was holding onto her hips as I fucked her and began to increase my speed, so that each thrust caused a slapping sound as our bodies collided. Now her breathing changed and on each inward thrust she would let out a loud "Ah!"

I was pretty sure the whole fucking office could hear it, and that only spurred me on.

Sometimes I'm more turned on by what I'm seeing than what I'm actually feeling, but this was a perfect combination of both! Her bolt upright position gave incredible shape to her body: Her slim upper body made way for stunning wide hips, which I was currently squeezing and holding onto, and an even wider ass with her long, dark, thick hair flowing down to the middle of her back. Sometimes when I fucked her harder and she was pressed against the leather backrest I could see her beautiful tits pressed between her and the chair.

The sensation my cock was receiving as it got massaged by the warm slippery walls of her pussy was starting to drive me out my mind with lust. I was fucking her hard and fast now and she was gripping tightly onto the back of the chair while trying in vain to stifle her screams.

I

could feel her pussy leaking out over my balls, which would occasionally slap against her as we fucked.

I began to slow my pace a little, and I felt her hand reach around and gently push against me indicating for me to pull out of her. I did so and she immediately turned around on the chair and wrapped her arms around me and began passionately kissing me. She was on her feet now and I could feel her pushing me backwards towards her desk. When we bumped into it, without breaking our kiss, we climbed on top.

I was now lying on my back on her desk and she was straddling me on top. My dick was rubbing against her naked pussy and she maneuvered my arms so that they were above my head so that she was now in complete control. She lifted herself off me, so that she was on her haunches with the entrance to her heavenly pussy a mere inch above my cock. She put her hands on my chest to steady her and slowly lowered herself. Impaling herself on the thickness of my cock.

"Oh fuck yes..."

Her eyes were closed and she steadily raised and lowered her body up and down the length of my shaft. She continued this for a short while and then rearranged herself so that she was sitting on me, my dick buried deep within her.

I took this as my cue, and wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her towards me. For a second we just lay there. Her on top of me, her breasts pressed against my chest. While I embraced her.

I could feel her breathing and could almost hear her heart beating.

I began to fuck her. Slowly at first but my speed increased quickly. My hands slid down her body to her ass, and I pulled her further up my body, so that my face was pressed into her tits.

My fingers were wet from her pussy, and I began to lightly trace around her tight ass hole, tickling and enticing her. I heard a slight giggle and knew she was enjoying it. I was fucking her hard now, and her whole body was being rocked by my thrusts, which made it difficult to give the incredible breasts in my face the attention they deserved. I just fucked her hard and enjoyed the sensation of her tits rubbing in my face.

She was now lying on top of me as I fucked her sweet pussy, and knew that soon we would both be cuming together. I held her tight again and rolled us both gently over so that she was on her back on the desk and I was on top of her, between her warm thighs.

She wrapped her legs around my body and pulled my dick further inside her. Her hands were in my hair and I was squeezing her body as we both fucked hard and passionately.

"Oh God, please don't stop. PLEASE don't stop!

She seemed to say that over and over again as my dick pounded her pussy. Bringing us both closer and closer to that powerful orgasm we both so desperately needed.

She was pressing her breasts together and her flat stomach was heaving with heavy breaths.

"Oh! I'm...I'm...going to come!" She wailed between breaths.

She didn't need to tell me, I could feel a ripple spreading through her pussy, gripping my cock, pulling it in. This was just too much for me to take and I felt a rush building quickly in my balls!

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come so hard now!" I gasped.

"Yes, YES! Come with me! Come in my!" she yelled.

And with that a spasm, starting in her pussy, spread throughout her whole body, holding my dick deep inside her as I shot my load. Our orgasms were so strong that I could only lie on top of her shooting load after load deep inside her, as her orgasm took control over her body. Her legs wrapped around me holding me inside her. She let out a long low scream and we were lost together in our orgasm.

We lay there for a few minutes, in each other's arms, catching our breath and shacking slightly from the orgasm that had just ripped through our bodies. It didn't feel like we each had an orgasm but rather those we had both just had the same orgasm.

Together.

The End.

12