My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rick finished cumming, he returned to slowly moving his still slightly jerking cock inside me. I felt Lynda relax after her cum and more cum flowed out of her snatch as she pressed the soft sticky flesh between her legs down on my face. She was dripping the remaining cream from her musky hole into my mouth while her asshole settled down on my nose. I loved the feel and taste but soon found I could barely breath. I pushed her off. She sat her naked ass on the floor beside my head with one foot on the other side of my head, her slash open wide inches from my face, winking at me as it pulsated and continued to leak white cream as she was cumming down from her orgasm. Rick continued sliding his still hard cock slowly in and out of my slick cunt for a few moments. He was not the best lover I have ever had butt there have been few guys that could keep it firm after cumming quite like him. I was looking at Lynda's face watching me with a smile on her face as suddenly a second orgasm hit me as my pussy flexed it milked the last of the juice from Rick's dick. When I finished cumming, Rick sat back and his hard cock popped out of my sloppy wet slash. Lynda, seeing a firm wet cock did what she does, she took the head between her lips and started sucking the flavor of my cunt and his cum from the shaft.

After a few moments of this, Rick reluctantly pulled her off and without saying a word, stood, walked over to the toilet set his feet around her foot and my head grasped his somewhat still rigid cock and proceeded to add the dark yellow stream of his piss to the yellow water still there from Lynda. I lay there on the floor looking up at his cock from below and between his legs. I could see his asshole, balls and wet cock and saw Lynda bending a little to get a better view. I watched the piss pour from his cock as he relieved himself with Lynda and I watching. As I lay there I recall thinking that as interesting as it was to watch him pee, it was nothing like watching Lynda. Shaking the last drops from his cock as he finished, he looked down at me and Lynda, "you two want something to drink?" he asked. That startled me and I wasn't quite sure what he meant. We both mumbled yes and he left the room, taking his shorts with him. He seemed to be a little uncomfortable, but I wasn't sure.

Lynda and I got up and went into the bedroom where I took off the remaining clothes I had on and we sat on the bed giggling like 2 little girls that had just been caught doing something nasty, "I have to ask you something," Lynda said as we sat there. "When I first sat my pussy on your face.....did I .... you know....did I pee a little?" I could tell she was not sure how I would react.

"Yes, you did," I answered and smiling, " and I really didn't mind, in fact I think I sort of liked it a little. Have you ever done anything like that before?"

"No," she said kind of shyly, "it was an accident, butt when it happened it made me real hot and I came almost immediately when you started eating me."

"I loved the taste of your pussy with the cum dripping out and a little extra flavor there too. It was a new experience for me too"

Rick walked in just then so we didn't have a chance to continue our talk at that moment but that night we found something new we would share often over the years. Rick had a cold six pack of beer with him and we each took one while he lit up another joint. It wasn't long before things got started again. Even if he was uncomfortable, he was 20 years old and it is a rare man who will refuse 2 naked young women wanting to fuck him. There were several combinations that night, he had his cock inside all six of our holes at one time or another. That night Lynda and I ate Rick's cum from each other's pussy after he had cum inside us. A while later, and several more beers, I was laying on the bed beside them watching Rick with Lynda's legs lifted high by the ankles while he fucked her ass from behind when I got the urge to pee. I got up, went into the restroom and sat down to pee. Sitting there I listened to my boy friend and best friend in the other room fucking (she was a loud fuck). While I was pissing, I thought about the night and listened. I could tell when they were about to cum just before I finished peeing and had a thought. I stopped pissing, went back in and climbed up on the bed, pressed my cunt to Lynda's mouth and relaxed, the last of the flow drained from my hole and into Lynda's mouth. There was more there than she had had when she did this to me and because she wasn't expecting it the flow filled her mouth and ran down her cheeks. She went nuts, screaming into my cunt as she came. Rick almost couldn't stay in her, she bucked so hard while her orgasm washed over her. She sucked my labia and his cum from inside my cunt into her mouth, her tongue probing into the little slit where the piss flowed from my bladder, I had never seem a woman cum as hard as she did that time. I never heard anything from Rick about seeing either of us peeing so I always assumed he hadn't noticed anything.

We left the party late that night. We sat in the car quiet, lost in our own thoughts as Rick drove me home. This was turning out to be a summer to remember. In the 3 weeks since I had graduated from high school I had turned 18, been to my first swing orgy with my parents, had my brother fuck me in the ass and found 2 new things that would be included in a life time of sexual pleasure; watching men fuck each other and the pleasures that can cum be derived from the golden flow cumming from a warm cunt.

12