My Life in High Heels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had slept for some time and luckily I had no more bouts with cramp. A knock at the door brought me back. About 4:pm, Everett walked in and said supper was about ready. I decided to wear what I had on since nobody set anything out for me. The meal again was scrumptious but light with that wonderful house wine. There were four new men at the meal and I assumed were here for the festivities as I caught them each giving me appraisals several times.

When I got to me room I saw by my attire that I was going as a slut. I began with my usual preparation rituals. After a good flush, rinse and oily soak I puffed up my hair and the application of makeup was decidedly sluttier to match my attire. I wore my lashes longer and the eyeshadow was thicker and darker. My lips were much glossier. I also wore more perfume than normal.

I pulled on my stockings first, espresso colored, seamed with a french heel again. The corset that had been chosen was the strongest one I had, satin and boned with double stitching around the eyes and nylon lace that would never break. This corset also was opaque above my breast and had rings built into the collar for bondage if desired. Everett came in and helped me lace up. He leaned into it today testing the laces. I only thought it was tight yesterday. I really was unable to take a deep breath. In the mirror my breasts looked truly massive and my now round hips looked very breed-able.

There was no way to attach my own garters let alone step into my heels. Everett made sure my seems were straight then slapped my fanny, put his hands on my hips and sat me in the chair. He pulled each leg out and slipped on my heel and buckled the strap around my ankle. These were new black stiletto's the guys had found and had to be seven inches high. I was walking on my toes. I was so bound I was unable to guide my own cock into the sleeve built into my corset. Everett had to perform this duty for me.

Once he pulled me up to a standing position I had a tendency to bend my knees forward to take the strain off my ankles. I had to "cowboy up" just to walk. What women go through to please men! As soon as I entered the hallway Rex greeted me and said I have great legs but the stiletto's made them look awesome, discomfort now worth it!

Thank god for the elevator. We entered the room I'd been in the night before but had not seen. Basically a sex play pen with the pedestal in the center that I had been on last night. The wall was lined with dildos, vibrators, leather items, bondage gear, leather couches along two walls and a sling stretched between four large posts. I circled the room and was introduced to the four new men. Once pleasantries were completed I went to the man that looked most uncomfortable. I hugged him, whispered to him to relax, squatted in front of him. I looked up into his eyes as I fished his cock out of his pants. Being very erect, extraction was difficult but I persevered. Success was accomplished when a beautiful swollen red penis sprung into my face. Like I said, I can find something good in anyone.

I wrapped my glossy lips around him and took him to the hilt. I maintained eye contact but had to close my eyes as I pushed him way past my gag reflex. I held him there, using my throat to squeeze the head and my tongue on the tubular underside of his shaft. Not moving my mouth I slid his pants down and began cupping his balls. In less than a minute he moaned and convulsed. squirted his cream straight into my stomach. Communicating with my eyes I expressed my lust and gratitude to him. I allowed him to slightly soften as I was surrounded by men, all nude, sporting erect throbbing and bobbing cocks. I attempted to stand but had difficulty in my heels. Not to worry as I was easily lifted and moved. A nozzle was inserted in my bottom and squeezed filling me with lube.

Rex stood between my outstretched legs in front of me and held a lime sized ball. He explained that everyone here had been masturbating and freezing their ejaculate and that tonight I would have these frozen balls of sperm pushed into me. He reached down and pushed this cold ball of hardened sperm in me. The cold made my rings tighten but I was carried to a bench and looking down saw legs under me. I knew I was being lowered on a cock. I hoped it had been lubricated as my sphincter was tight from the cold. The head was held to my opening and as I was lowered it punctured my bottom. It was lubed but I knew immediately it was Everett with his enormous tree trunk shaft. I couldn't control the decent and his pole impaled me to the hilt. I wanted to moan with lust but I couldn't take a deep breath so I simply gasped. As I write this two months later I can still feel that huge cock open my insides. Everett reached around and grabbed my breasts and pulled me back. Men held my legs secure by holding my pointed heels.

One of the other men crawled over me and pushed his manhood in to my stretched ring. The two cocks filling my bottom were rubbing each other and massaging my insides. The man above me hooked his arms under my knees and pulled my legs up then thrust hard. I was only capable of short shallow breathing as my corset was so tight and so much of my pelvis was now full of cock. I had two cocks thrust in my face I obediently attempted to suck and stimulate them using my tongue. All I could muster though was to hold my mouth open and allow whoever wanted to to stick their penis in and jack off.

The man above me didn't pull out much, just slightly then thrust back in. I have learned I can, with my eyes beg a man to cum. I did so and he came, thrusting and moaning as his frothy semen fill my pussy. Once he retreated another soon took his place. There was nothing gentle or sensual about the sex this evening. I was a sex slave, a sperm dump, nothing more than a receptacle for hard cocks to leave their seed in. This type of aggressive dominant vs. submissive rape sex always put me in a lusty mood to do anything.

Several times quarter sized balls of frozen cum were put in my mouth and twice more, larger frozen sperm balls were pushed in my bottom. Everyone creamed my sloppy bottom at least once. I was lifted off Everett and carried to the swing and laid in it. My legs were pulled extremely wide and bound to the side straps. Luckily they weren't pulled high so I could breath. The guys all sat around on the couches and talked about what had happened and how hot I was. Several would come over and play with my gaping open anal rings and all agreed that with all the cum and stretch I'd had, it definitely was a pussy. A loose gooey cummy pussy. Someone asked how much I could take and it was decided to test my limitations.

A hand pulled my chin up so that my mouth could be put to use as a dildo from the wall began probing my pussy. It very easily slipped in. Another joined the first and then a third. As I attempted to move my hands down they were pulled and forced around some erections at my side. I took four loads of cum in my mouth. I love the hardness and throbbing from a cock right before it squirts but in this position they were simply fucking the hole in my face. The exploding eruptions always surprised me but I still loved it.

Finally Rex said "lets make her cum" The dildos were pulled out and Rex began sliding his fist in me. As lubed and as open as I was he slid in easily. Now I heard the others gasp and someone said "incredible" I trembled when Rex said "you ain't seen nothing yet" He told one of the other men to lube his hand. I felt the fingers begin to squeeze in under Rex.. My rings stretched to an unimaginable point. The hand on my chin held my head firm and I squeezed the blood out of the cocks in my hands. Finally I felt the knuckles of the second hand slide in. My bottom sucked in this second hand. Rex opened his hand and pushed two vibrating eggs against my prostate. Spitting the cock in my mouth out I convulsed and screamed in orgasm as cum exploded from deep in me and painted my stomach under my corset. He held in place. Within seconds I came again and then a third time that didn't stop Tight corset, convulsions, and body parts in my pelvis again restricted my breath but this time it was to much and I blacked out. I awoke later in bed about midnight.

Laying awhile I heard someone enter. It was Eric. He sat on the edge of the bed and asked if I was OK. I said sure. I thanked him for checking on me. He said I had made quite an impression as the guys were all still downstairs talking about what they'd done and seen. He asked if I was interested in some one on one with him. I hesitated but reached over and fished his cock out of his sweats. As he sat I began sucking and pulling his glorious spongy head and thick shaft into me. I stroked the base and made sloppy slurping noises. Eric held the back of my head and as his grip tightened I felt his cock harden then the first pulse raced up the shaft and sprayed the back of my throat. The rest pumped out, painting my tongue, gums and teeth. At that moment millions of his sperm were occupying my mouth. I continued to use my oral talent. His cock was large, thick of shaft but the amazing thing was the last 4 inched bent up at a 45 degree angle. Ted's does the same thing but not as drastic nor as thick. Eric never softened and he pulled away then crawled on top. I parted my legs allowing him access. His probing penis soon found its mark and he slowly entered letting my slick pussy slid up his shaft. I wrapped my arms around my lover. Eric was slow at first going all the way out before slowly easing into me. I wasn't sure if he was trying to tease me or if he simply wanted to feel every sensation.. As he sped up his thrusting I pulled my stockinged legs up, pulling him into me harder with my heels on the back of his thighs. I met his thrusts by pulling up my pelvis. This caused that "crooked" cock of his to pound my prostate and I had a wonderfully erotic orgasm. As I moaned and held this MAN tight his tongue swabbed my tongue as we we kissed and I felt that familiar throbbing and knew he was breeding me with his sperm. I felt every bit a woman and was proud to be able to satisfy so many men but particularly this man at this moment.

Eric fell on my body with labored breath he kissed my neck and said I was beautiful and better than any woman he'd been with. He held me for about an hour then stirred and left the room.

The next morning I showered, we ate and as we left everyone hugged and thanked me and most left a contact address and all asked for a repeat. Maybe next time I'll go with real breasts and maybe as a woman. And yes I got a disc of all the events.

*

Would love comments and contact ( I don't bite and if you ask, I try to respond to all) and if anybody has opinions or experience with this, I would especially love to hear from you. Love hearing from the ladies as well. If you enjoyed the story let me know so I know it not a waste of time. Thank you and Love you all! Lisa

12