My Life with Serena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers

Back to the crisis at hand; I got worried. For certain my hydraulics were in good working order. I could get it up like always, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to look too far down the road. I was young and healthy, but for the past several years there hadn't been much jogging or swimming. I had to think about the future. Someday I'd be in my fifties and be married to a cougar. Would I still be able to perform? I needed to take preventative action; I decided to join a gym. I got a family membership. The place had a pool, a sauna, a weight room, and all the exercise equipment a family could want.

Serena went ballistic. I tried to explain to her why I joined us up. She refused to buy it. We had a pool in our backyard. I could swim there. She didn't want some muscle bound freak so forget the weights. I had my Karate exercises so why the machines, and as for jogging, she went out that afternoon and bought me two new pairs of tennis shoes, one white and one black. She hired somebody to install a high bar in the backyard. She looked at me and said, "There, you've got all you need! Now come to bed."

My decision to join a gym to stave off possible future problems had completely backfired. Serena thought my decision to 'buff up' had some more insidious purpose. She thought there was another woman. How ridiculous!

Then she one upped everything; she went off the pill. I, of course, didn't know it. A few weeks later she announced she was pregnant again.

That really cut me to the quick; she thought making another baby would be like shortening the leash. She was right of course, it did. Danielle showed up nine months later, and I gave up any plans for the big name in traumatic care. The conferences and the out of town meetings came to an end.

It was OK I supposed. We had all we needed. I made gobs of money. The house was paid for. We lived in a great neighborhood in a wonderful town in a fantastic county in the richest state in the nation. I mean, what could go wrong? Then her father died, Serena's mother Rebecca went off the deep end, and Tim, my shitty brother in law went back into Serena seduction overdrive. And that's where we are now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So Serena's out in my car, or I should say my truck. I'm busy wiping asshole's blood and sperm off my kitchen table, while holding a plastic bag filled with more of his spunk.

What was I going to do? I love my wife. She's made me three beautiful little girls; two of whom know about their mom's very special circumstances, but she's fucked things up, fucked them up big time. No matter how much I love her, no matter how much I know she depends on me, I can't let this slide. I know I'm going to have to take matters in hand; the stars have to be realigned. I mean she hadn't actually done anything, but the head of Shitbird's dick was just a little too close my girl's mouth, and he'd splashed all over her face anyway! I mean what the fuck were they doing? What was she thinking?

I followed my wife out to my truck and got in. All the way to her mother's she yakked about how what I'd seen was nothing. They were just having a little fun. Could this be my wife? She said she couldn't understand why I was so upset. I didn't say a fucking thing, but brother was I ever mad!

As we drove along I got out my cell phone. I called my sister. I got Corinne on the first ring, Corinne's my younger sister. I said, "Hello Corinne I just kicked your asshole husband out of my house. I think I broke his nose, and I may have injured his throat."

Corinne gasped over the phone, "Why, what happened?"

I told her, "I caught dipshit Tim fucking with my wife at the kitchen table. It looked like he was getting ready to shoot a wad in my wife's mouth."

Serena had been listening, she blanched, "No, that's not..."

I shook my finger at her.

Corinne responded over the phone, "You're kidding."

"No I'm not."

"I don't believe it."

"Ask him when he gets home."

Corinne replied, "You're damn right I will. I'll kill the bastard if this isn't a joke."

I decided to take this a little deeper, "I've got Serena in the car. You want to ask her?"

Corinne answered, "Yeah, put her on."

I handed the phone to my wife.

Serena spoke into the phone. She used her best persuasive voice, "Hello sis?"

I heard Corinne from where I was seated, "Were you fucking with my husband?"

Serena tried, I have to admit she really tried, "Well technically I guess sort of maybe, but it wasn't exactly what you think."

"What I think," I heard Corinne yell, "Did you or didn't you fuck my husband?"

Serena was still trying. I knew she was higher than a kite, "No not really, I mean kind of like no not actually, but some people could say maybe a little, it was kind of a game. You know I only actually do Travis. We, me and Tim, have sort of been talking about playing this game since, I don't know, maybe the last couple weeks."

I heard Corinne, "Put my brother back on!"

Serena handed me the phone. I spoke more softly, "It's no joke hon. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I closed the phone.

I glanced over at my wife. I think by now she started to realize I didn't have the same opinion of what happened as she had. She was a lot quieter. She said, "You shouldn't have told Corinne. Now she'll be mad at Tim."

I rolled my eyes at my stupid sick fucking wife, "You think so?"

She tried to reach over to me. I pushed her hand away. She said, "Honey you've got this all wrong," she leaned forward to touch me again, "Oh this is so silly. Trav honey come on," she started to giggle again.

I pushed her away again and told her to shut up. We got to her mother's. I pulled up to the curb and told her, "Get out."

She gave me one of her wide eyed innocent looks, "Trav!"

I wasn't buying it. I pointed to the sidewalk, "Out!"

She got out and I pulled away.

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw her; she'd walked down from the curb and was standing in the middle of the street, right in traffic. She had the hem of her sundress pulled up above her waist. I could see her panties. They were red and had lacy fringe around the bottom. The hem of her dress was in her hand and she had her hand in her mouth; a classic Serenaism she unconsciously exhibited when she was confused. 'Just like a little girl,' I thought.

'Damn it,' I thought, 'she's going to get hit by a car. I should go back and get her. I should make her go with me.' I didn't though; there'd be too much crying.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was really pissed, but I already knew what I wanted to do. Serena had never worked outside the home, and she had her special condition. The house was mine. Both vehicles were in my name, and though we had joint checking and savings accounts I'd always kept the balances low. Serena had her own credit card, but I'd kept the limit to $5,000.00.

She knew and understood. It wasn't that she was an extravagant person, but she had a habit of running over her limit. She'd go shopping for herself and the girls and get carried away. She had three girls; three girls meant three outfits each time. Sometimes three girls might mean three outfits for each girl! Usually if the credit machine refused her purchases she'd just keep taking things off till she got within her limit. She'd come home and tell me, and I'd tell her she'd have to wait till we caught up with the bills. After the first few times she never got angry.

I drove back home and found her purse. I went to the small safe I'd had installed on the floor of our bedroom closet. I opened it took out the title to the car Serena drove. I found all our bank and credit card information and stuffed them in a folder.

I went back outside; got the keys to her car out of her purse, started it up, and drove off. Serena had a two year old BMW; it was a nice car. There was a CarMax about six miles from our house. We live in the suburbs. I got there, went in, it was still early, and I plopped the keys and title on an employee's desk, "I have a car to sell."

When he saw what I had the guy was all smiles. He called his boss out from the back. The two of them stepped out front; they were gone maybe ten minutes before they came back in with an offer. Not a bad price considering. I took the check, and signed the title over on the spot. I persuaded them to give me a ride back to my house.

Now it was time to get to the hospital. Being a doctor I'd already had little Danielle's DNA worked up. I'd seen to that when she was a newborn, but thoughtless me, I never considered the possibility of Serena ever being unfaithful. Of course, I knew she hadn't, but that wasn't the point. I had to get my DNA work done, and just in case since I had Tim's sperm. I'd have his done too.

There were two reasons why I wanted all this DNA done up. Truthfully, I had little doubt about Danielle's paternity, but I was confident a check like that would put the fear of the Lord in Serena. Second, I knew my sister was pretty wrapped up in the bastard she married. If I had his DNA and samples of his sperm, which I most certainly did, there wasn't much chance he could deny what I'd told her.

I got to the hospital I took Serena's purse, Tim's sperm, and a lock of my hair to the lab. Somebody was on duty; there's always somebody on duty. I filled out the paperwork, and left for my office carrying Serena's purse with me.

Once I got to my office. I opened my wife's purse. I threw away all her keys. CarMax had the keys to her BMW, and I decided she wouldn't need any keys for the house. I yanked out her wallet and went through it. I got out and cut up her credit card and bank card. I threw away her 'Triple A' card, her auto insurance card, her library card, and everything else except her medical cards.

Next I pulled out my cell phone and using the hospital wireless connection I got on line and canceled my wife's automobile insurance. I removed her name from her credit company, and had her dropped from our small joint account. I checked the rest of her purse and wallet, found $63.37 and dumped it in my desk. There were other bank accounts and other financial records that I needed to access, but I thought they could wait until Monday, actually Tuesday.

I sat back and considered what other things I could do. There were insurances, and there was my will, but I wasn't prepared to deal with any of that. I was angry as hell at Serena, but I hardly hated her. I wasn't softening. I was going to be as hard as nails, but I knew there were limits to what I could do; limits in terms of conscience. For instance, I knew, no matter what, I could never divorce her. I could, however, make her feel miserable.

All that was left for the moment was a few phone calls. I started with my parents. I called and told them what I caught Serena and Tim doing. At first they thought it was some kind of sick joke, but once I convinced them I wasn't kidding mom started to cry. Dad cussed.

My mom was especially upset because she'd researched Serena's problems on the Internet. Mom was scared and begged me not to take things too far. She knew what I knew; Serena lived just a hair's breadth from being committed. For more than fifteen years, since her senior year in college, I'd been the difference in the quality of life she had. My mom begged me not to try to get even; at least not until I was sure of what I wanted to do.

Next I called Serena's mom. I knew Rebecca didn't feel well, but at the time I was of the belief that no one was entitled to feel particularly well. I punched up her number and waited.

Serena answered the phone. I asked, "Serena is your mother there?"

She answered, "Yes, but you're not going to tell her are you?"

I replied, "What tell your ever loving mother I caught her daughter with a man's dick just inches from her mouth; a man who wasn't her husband? You bet your sweet ass I am!"

Serena at last wasn't laughing, "Travis you're blowing this all out of proportion. It was just a game. Tim can explain it."

I repeated, "Is your mother there?" I heard Rebecca in the background. I heard Serena tell her mom it wasn't anybody only a telemarketer.

I asked Serena, "Do you ever want to come home again?"

Her reply stunned me; it was her second stunner of the day. She said, "Wow, of course I do. It's my home, and you wait buster. You and I are going to have a talk!"

"Serena," I said, "put your mother on the phone."

She was indignant, "I will not! You just want to upset her."

I liked that, "Gee come on sweetie pie. What could I say that would upset your mother?" I heard Rebecca; she was still in the background asking questions.

Serena talked in a whisper, "Travis you're not being reasonable."

I thought I'd fuck with her a little bit, "Serena where are you right now?"

"In my mom's kitchen, why?"

I told her, "Go find a piece of paper and something to write with."

"Why," she asked?

I answered, "You like games; we're going to play a little game."

She sounded exasperated, "Look Travis I want you to come over here and get me. I have things to do once I get home. I have to start supper. I want to surprise Danielle with an apple pie. I want to make egg plant lasagna. I know how you like that. Come on sweetie. I need to run to the store and buy Renee and Alaina some new swim suits for when we use the pool this weekend."

Crap, I thought; it was already late in the afternoon, what was she on? I yelled into the phone, "Go get the fucking paper!"

I heard her scrounging around. Her mother was trying to figure out what was going on. She got back to the phone, "OK, now what?"

"Got paper and something to write with?"

"I just said so."

"OK, let's play hangman. You draw a scaffold and then underneath make seven spaces."

She groused, "Look I don't want to play any of your stupid games. Come get me so I can go home."

I yelled, "Make the fucking the scaffold and the spaces!" I heard her gasp. I was cussing at her; something I never did. I also still heard her mother.

"All right, now what?"

"Guess a letter."

She hesitated, but by then she realized she had to play along at least for a bit, "OK E."

"Good girl put an 'E' in the last space."

"This is stupid Travis. Come get me now!"

"Give me another letter stupid." I never called her names, and absolutely never said anything that might impugn her intelligence. Serena was a brilliant woman; she was just a little different in the head.

She said, "I."

"Nice job baby. Put an 'I' in the second space."

Then she said, "A."

"No," I told her, "Give yourself a head under the scaffold."

She said, "Come on Trav."

I said, "Another letter."

She said, "O."

"Excellent," I responded, "Put an 'O' in the fourth space; Serena do you want to guess the word?" I didn't get an answer. I heard the phone hit the floor; then I heard her start to cry. Oh well, I supposed she guessed the word, and didn't want to play anymore. I tidied up my office, went back to my truck and drove over to my parents. It was great living and working where we grew up. Actually that wasn't completely true. Serena and I moved to be near her mom and dad. When my parents retired they'd moved to be closer to Serena and me. When we did that, Tim, who'd lived near where we lived anyway, found, courted, and married Corinne.

I got to my parents, and they were waiting for me. Neither of them looked too happy. I told them the details about my morning's experience. Neither could believe my wife's cavalier attitude, but my mom did say she thought Serena had been acting stranger than usual lately. Mom said Serena had been watching a lot of vampire movies and had started to take them a little too seriously.

My dad had called Corinne, but Tim had answered the phone and he'd told dad she was out for the day. My dad told Tim he knew about what happened this morning. My dad told me Tim chuckled about it over the phone. That really pissed my dad off; he hung up on Tim.

I got little Danielle securely tucked in her safety seat and drove back over to Serena's mom's. I took my time. I didn't know what to expect. Serena might be ready to drift off into one of her fantasies. She might even refuse to come home; I doubted that, but that sure wouldn't be a good thing to have happen. I had begun to formulate a plan for my Mrs. Carpenter. Carpenter, by the way, is our last name.

I went back to Rebecca's, got Danielle out of her car seat and went to the front door and knocked. Serena must have been waiting at the door; she came swishing out in the same outfit she'd had on earlier. I wondered if she'd bothered to go to the bathroom and clean off the rest of Tim's spunk. That bothered me as much as catching her. He hadn't been wearing any protection. Serena was on the pill; at least I thought so, it's hard to keep up with what she does and doesn't take. I wasn't completely sure something worse hadn't happened. Tim might have something. I couldn't bear the thought of my wife catching an STD from the likes of him. Anyway it was pretty damn clear she didn't want me anywhere near her mother. I guessed the 'no big deal' from this morning might have started to become a slightly bigger deal.

Once we were all in the truck Serena made her first attempt at an apology. What a joke!

She said, "Look Travis I still don't see why you're so upset. You know Tim and I went to school together. We go way back."

I smiled, but I wanted to wring her beautiful long neck, "What like way back up inside?"

This thing about going way back with Tim was pure bullshit. They lived near each other, but Tim was seven years younger. Serena had gone to the public high school, but she'd been in special classes. All her elementary and middle school she'd been home schooled. Tim's parents had sent him to private school.

Serena's eyes looked a little clearer, but she still didn't look quite right. I wondered if she was getting Tim confused with some other boy she knew. Hell, that was a joke too; though Serena was a rare beauty I knew from her father that throughout virtually all her high school years she was a house mouse. In fact I knew she probably didn't have that many dates in college! As beautiful and as articulate as she was, she scared people off. She only attracted fools and assholes like me. I take that back. I'm glad she's mine.

Serena seemed to be getting a little bit back on track, but then she went off again, "Look I'm sorry; we're just old friends that's all; nothing important happened."

This was too much! Now I was really doubly, no triply pissed! I very calmly spoke to her, "Maybe I should drop you off at Tim and Corinne's?" I slowed my truck and put on a left turn signal. Tim and Corinne lived on the other side of town. I'd have to turn around, do a one eighty, in order to get there.

Serena stared at me, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to Tim's."

That shook her up, "Travis I don't want to go to Tim's I want to go home."

I kept driving in the opposite direction of our house.

"Travis I don't want to go to Tim and Corinne's," then as I glanced over she smiled and said, "I haven't seen Corinne in a while maybe I could get her recipe for her apple raisin...," she looked at me. I knew something clicked in her mind, "No I need to get home. Turn us around Travis!"

I stared straight ahead, "No, you're going to Tim's."

I caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye. I was sure whatever it was she'd either taken or been given had started to wear off. I thought, 'Geez, it must have been something strong. It was close to 4:00 now. I caught her around 11:00; that was five hours.'

Serena leaned around so I had to see her face, "Travis I don't want to go to Corinne's. I need to go home," she hesitated just a second or so and added, "Travis I don't feel so good." Her eyes were watery.

carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers