My Little Cousin

Story Info
Hot sex with my younger cousin.
5.1k words
4.37
304k
197

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
161 Followers

Author Note: My cousin Victoria and I had always had a sexual tension between us - ever since I saw her for the first time again after 10 years apart, we had grown close, and I had noticed how sexy she had become. We kept in touch after meeting up again, sharing some sexy times over text and/or email. As we live in different countries, we don't often meet up, but when we do, we try to get some time alone together. After flirting on the first time back together, and kissing on the second meeting, this is the progression on the third meeting...

As we hopped back into the car, I purposely reached across her, pretending to grab something from the other side of the car. I brushed my arm against her firm breast on purpose, before looking at her. We were practically nose to nose, and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her. Her soft lips felt amazing against mine, and she opened her mouth slightly and our tongues wound together. It felt so right to be kissing her, but also naughty and very sexy at the same time. I reached around to feel her perfectly formed arse, and ran my hand over it, feeling the gorgeous shape of it, as our kissing became more intense.

She placed her hand behind my head, pulling me closer to her and kissing me deeply. I slid my hand down the back of her pants, my hand feeling the hot skin of her arse, as she moaned into my mouth slightly. As we continued to kiss, after a couple of minutes, I moved my hand up her body to squeeze her large breast. Although a singlet and a bra separated my hand from her bare skin, she still gasped slightly as I rubbed my thumb across her nipple.

"Mmmmm oh that feels so good Ben." She moaned to me quietly, "it feels so naughty with you, but we can't help ourselves." She pulled away and we smiled guiltily at each other before I began to plant soft kisses on her neck, causing her to moan softly again. I continued to feel her breast, and I could feel the stiff nub of her nipple as it stiffens inside the bra. She grabbed my head and pulled me in to kiss her again, her tongue snaking into my mouth and teasing mine. I angled my hand so that I could reach down inside her bra, and I slowly guided my fingers down into the tightly confined area. I could feel her small nipple stiff atop the soft flesh of her perfect breast.

"Oh god Benj! God you make me so horny for you!" She said to me.

I smiled and replied, "You're having a very pleasurable effect on me too!!"

She reached down to feel the bulge in my pants as my cock was straining to be free of the constriction of my underwear and pants. As she felt me, I rolled her nipple between two of my fingers, causing it to stiffen even more, and she moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh Benj!!"

She reached up and slid the straps of her bra and her singlet off her left shoulder and pulled her breast out. God I love her breasts!! Perfectly formed, and held their nice rounded shape well, topped off with a small perfect pink nipple. They looked even larger now that they are free from any clothing, and I cupped my hand under her tit, feeling the sexy weight of it in my hand. I love the feeling of her breast in my hand and I flicked my thumb across her nipple, causing it to stiffen even more.

I leant my head down to suck on her nipple, swirling my tongue around the stiff nub and sucking it gently into my mouth. She buried her head into my neck to muffle her moans. I remember how exposed we were, parked in the middle of a car park right under the light. I found it even more of a turn on that we might get caught at any time. I was wondering what she thought of it, before she answered my question for me.

"Oh god Ben this is so hot!! I can't believe we are doing this!! It's making me so horny...and we could get caught...it's so bad!!" She moaned quietly into my ear.

I loved the feel of her soft tit and her stiff nipple in my mouth, and suckled away at her, getting her even more turned on. I could hear her breathing getting heavier as she kissed my neck, while she kept her face buried against me. I began to rub the inner thigh of her jeans as I continued to suck her hot nipple, inching my hand closer and closer to her jean-clad pussy. As I teased her by getting closer then moving away, she grabbed my hand and placed it firmly on her pussy. I could feel the heat from her hot pussy even through the jeans, and I desperately wanted to be inside them. I pressed my hand down on the ridge of her jeans, forcing it to press against her horny pussy lips. A light gasp escapes her mouth as I press slightly harder, forcing the seam of her jeans in between her hot folds.

"Oh fuck Ben, I want you so much!!", raising her hips to press her pussy into my hand, she reached down to undo the button of her jeans.

I shifted into a more comfortable position, keeping my mouth around her rock hard nipple, and feeling the weight of her gorgeous tit. She wiggled her hips slightly, sliding her jeans down a small amount. I slid my hand across her sexy stomach, feeling her soft skin, before making a slow journey downwards. I came into contact with the top band of her panties, feeling the flimsy lacy material, and thinking that she might have had something sexy in mind when we left the house as well. I could feel the damp heat of her pussy on the crotch of her panties.

"Oh yes Benj...do it!! Oh fuck I want you...oh my god!!" She grabbed my head and pulled me away from her breast, kissing me deeply as she humped her hips against my exploring fingers. I slipped my fingers down inside the waistband of her panties eliciting a loud moan from her. I slid my fingers over her soft mound, which felt so smooth, obviously recently shaven, and down to her soft folds. She pulled me hard into the kiss as my fingers made contact with her bare pussy, her lips vibrating as she moaned against my mouth.

I slid my fingers over her clit, moving in a slow, soft circle, "Shit!! Oh my god Benj!!" She moaned as she broke the kiss.

I slid ever lower with my probing fingers. My middle finger probed her hot pussy lips, puffy from excitement, were slick as I slid between them. Suddenly I felt a gush of wetness on my fingers as I entered her hot pussy. Her pussy became instantly slick all over her lips as I pulled my finger out and slid up over her clit, coating the sensitive nub with her juices.

"Oh god Vic...you are soaked!! Fuck it's so hot...you're so fucking wet!! Oh god your pussy is so hot and wet!!" I whisper to her.

"Oh Benj I want you soooo much!! God you make me crazy for you!! I only ever get this wet when I think of you!!" she replied, her free hand stroked her own nipple and felt her heavy breast that was still free to the air.

"Mmmmm really Vic??" I asked.

"Oh god yes Benj...you make me hornier than anything!!" She moaned back, "I get wet, but when I think of you I literally soak my panties!!"

"Oh fuck that's hot Vic!! God I'm hard for you!!" I moan to her.

"Mmmmm Benj you make me soooo hot!! Oh god my pussy is so wet for you right now...I'm literally dripping for you Ben!! I get so wet when you're involved...even when I masturbate thinking of you I'm so much wetter!!"

"Oh god Vic...when I wank over you I always come so hard as well!! You make my cock as hard as a rock when I think of you!! Especially when I think of those sexy texts and emails we used to send!!"

"Oh Benj I couldn't control myself when I used to think of you...I used to come reading your texts and emails...and especially your sexy stories you used to send me!" She moaned loudly, releasing a fresh rush of pussy juice onto my fingers. I had two of my fingers buried in her soaked slit, while my thumb teased her clit.

"I used to strip off when I got home from college and lie naked on the bed...fucking myself with my pink toy until I came, moaning your name Ben!! God it was so hot!! Every fucking day for at least two months after the last time I saw you I fucked myself thinking of you Benj!!"

"Oh shit Vic...I loved our sexy texts/messages...I used to come a lot reading them...my hot come shooting hard from my cock for you as I imagined you coming for me!!" I moaned.

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as she got more turned on talking about the naughty stuff we used to do. My fingers were dripping with her juices.

"Once Ben, I had a day off and it was shit weather, so I stayed in bed and frigged my pussy over and over!! I came so many times for you that I lost count...I was desperate for your cock Benj!! I wanted it deep in me and I fucked myself again and again...imagining it was you...begging for more!! I moaned her name as I fingered my slutty little cunt for you Benj!!" she moaned. "Remember that time we were texting each other until we came together??"

"God yes Vic...that was so fucking hot!! I was as hard as a rock and I came so hard Vic...spraying my come all over, wishing it was all over you." I couldn't take it anymore, and I unzipped my pants, freeing my cock from my boxers. I grasped her hand and placed it on my hard throbbing cock.

"Ohhhh yesssss Benj!! You're sooo hard!!" she moaned, pulling her jeans and panties halfway down her thighs with her free hand, allowing more free access to her soaked pussy

"Oh god Vic, you're so fucking hot!! I love how horny you are!!"

"Mmmmmm that time we texted each other just after you left...oh Benj I was so wet for you...fuck I was sooo wet I was dripping for you!! I came and then I came again and I was still so fucking wet and horny Benj...I could feel it again...but more intense and when I came I screamed your name and my pussy juices gushed out of me all over my bed!! Oh fuck it was amazing!! I'm sure people heard me scream your name but I didn't care...I came harder than ever Benj!!"

She moaned loudly, pulling her other breast from her top as she pressed her pussy against my fingers. Her hands played frantically with her nipples, leaving my rock hard cock throbbing, as my fingers pressed deep into her sopping wet slit. Her reminiscing over the sexy fun we had had brought her to the brink of her orgasm.

"Oh fuck Benj I'm coming!! Oh god I'm coming!!" She moaned, grabbing my head and pulling me into a hard kiss as her pussy released a gush of wetness over my fingers. My free hand felt to my hard cock, feeling my shaft slick with my pre-cum as I slowly stroked myself. Her legs and hips shook as her wet pussy clenched tight upon my fingers, more pussy juice dripping down onto my hand.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she grabbed my hand coated in her juices, bringing it up to her mouth and sucking her juices from my fingers.

"God that's sexy Vic...fuck you look so hot right now." Her hair was a mess, breathing heavily, with both tits exposed and topped by stiff little nipples, and her pants pushed down her legs.

"Mmmmm god I love the taste of myself!! Mmmm I feel like such a naughty little slut right now!!" she said, as she licked her own juices off my fingers.

"Oh Vic you look so hot...your so fucking sexy and naughty!! My cock is like a rock for you!!" I said to her.

"Mmmmm Benj I always do this...I love to taste myself after I come...love to lick my juices off my fingers and toys!! I imagine I'm sucking my juices off your cock when I do it...oh fuck mmmm!!" she moan as she slowly and sensually licked her juices off my fingers. She bent her head down suddenly, sliding her hot mouth around my cock head and sliding her lips down my shaft. I gasped loudly as she engulfed my throbbing cock between her sexy lips.

I look around, spotting a dark corner of the car park, with no cars nearby.

"Hold on Vic...just gonna move somewhere quieter...fuck I want you!!" I moved the car out from under the light, pulling into the dark corner, as she moved her seat back and laid it down to provide more space.

"Oh fuck I'm soaked for you!! Oh Benj you'd better fuck me!! I want your cock in me...I've wanted this for so long!!" she said as she lay back, wiggling her pants and underwear down her legs, leaving her naked from the waist down.

I gazed down at her perfect pussy as I pulled my pants and boxers down my legs, my free cock bobbing slightly. I leaned over the centre and kissed her, my hand playing with her soft tits, her top and bra scrunched up under her large breasts. I leaned away from the kiss to slip my t-shirt off over my head, leaving me fully naked, and I looked down to see her playing with her wet cunt again...such a horny little slut.

I squeezed over the centre area and put my body between her legs. "Oh god Ben fuck me!! Please fuck me!!" she begged as my hard cock rubbed softly against her wet slit. I could feel the heat from her horny pussy on the sensitive tip of my cock. In one smooth movement I slipped my hard cock deep into her molten wet cunt, forcing a loud moan from her. I slid my hands up to her stiff nipples, teasing them as my hot dick nestled between her thighs.

I pulled my hips back slightly, before gliding my cock back inside her slick hole. I could feel her hot pussy juices around my cock, so wet that it was soaking my balls. I thrust against her a few times, feeling her get wetter and wetter as she moaned louder with each thrust. Her breasts were bouncing in my hands as I kissed her deeply, the full length of my cock thrusting in and out of her soaking wet, tight little cunt. After a few thrusts she broke the kiss.

"Oh fuck Ben...oh god I'm gonna come already...your cock feels amazing!!" she moaned loudly.

She wrapped her legs tightly around my arse, pulling me deep into she as I felt the walls of her tight pussy clench on my stiff cock. She moaned loudly, pressing her face into my neck as her legs shook through her orgasm, still pulling me into her. I feel a gush of her pussy juices soak my balls and cock shaft as she came hard, with my dick buried inside her.

"Oh Vic you came so hard!!" I whispered to her as she was still shaking softly.

"Oh Benj that was better than I ever imagined...your cock feels so fucking amazing inside me!" she whispered to me, before pulling me into a deep kiss. "I've never come so hard during sex before...oh god Benj...oh fuck this is so hot!!"

"Vic...fuck your pussy feels amazing...I never imagined I'd ever get to fuck you!" I said.

"I want to ride you Benj...I want to sit on your cock 'til we both come!!" She said, wriggling out from under me. We manoeuvered ourselves around until she was on top of me. I adjusted the seat to get myself in a sitting position, as she pulled her top and bra off over her head and threw it into the back seat, leaving her naked in my lap.

She sat on my thigh for a few seconds, leaning back against me catching her breath still from her orgasm. Her fully naked body would be on show for anyone who had any inkling of wanting to wander around in a dark corner and peer into vehicles. This made everything seem so much hotter and my cock throbbed in anticipation of being inside her hot slit again.

She moved until she was sitting over my cock, her back pressed against my chest. She turned her head so that she can kiss me, and I could see her breasts sitting proudly on her chest as this movement caused her chest to push out. Her hand grabs my hard cock, sliding the head back and forth on her hot, slick entrance, before sliding her tight little cunt down the length of my shaft, burying me deep inside her.

"Oh fuck Vic...oh god your pussy feels amazing...so tight and hot!!" I moan to her, my hands automatically reaching up to her magnificent tits to play with her stiff nipples.

"Ohhhhhh Benj...I wish I could have your cock inside me all the time...fuck it feels soooo good!!" she moaned back to me, slowly moving around slightly as she adjusted to my cock inside her.

"I'm gonna ride this hot cock of yours and make you come so hard Benj!!" she whispered in my ear, her head tilted back on my shoulder as I continued to play with her nipples.

"Vic I love your tits...they are so perfect...fuck I love the feeling of being in your pussy!" I whisper back.

"Oh god I wanna come Benj...you want to feel my tight hot cunt come on your big cock?? Oh fuck yea Benj...I'm gonna ride you 'til I come over and over on your cock!!" She moaned, "I'm so fucking wet for you Benj...I wanna soak your cock and balls with my pussy juice...I'm gonna ride you 'til you explode inside me...I want to feel your hot come fillng up my little cunt!!"

With that she began to slide her wet pussy up and down my shaft, her tight walls gripping onto my shaft up to my cock head and back down until I'm buried deep in her. She moaned loudly as my cock slides over her g-spot - she lifted herself up again, sliding back down slightly quicker. I could feel her wet pussy lips on my balls as she pressed down to the hilt of my cock, taking me deep inside her - my hands on on her hips guiding her up and down. The feeling of being in her tight pussy was so intense, my cock was throbbing deep inside she.

Her pace of riding my cock increased, as does the volume of her moans of pleasure. I felt her hot wet pussy juices dripping down my shaft and balls as her pussy walls contracted tightly around my cock. Her wet lips slid up and down my stiff shaft, providing me with exquisite pleasure, as her velvety walls massaged my cock. I reached around to play with her stiff nipples, tweaking and teasing them, as her big breasts bounced along with her riding motion. I feel an instant response as she moaned loudly and her nipples stiffened even further.

"Oh fuck Benj...oh fuck I'm coming!! Oh god Benj I'm coming so hard!! Fuck your cock feels good inside me!!" she moaned as she orgasmed on my cock. Her legs shook and she collapsed against me. I could feel her pussy walls rippling along my cock as they tightened on my shaft, a gush of her juices released from her cunt, soaking my cock, my balls, and dripping onto the seat. As she gathered her breath, pressed back against me, I thought I saw a shadow of movement outside the car as something passed through the light. Looking around the windows of the car, I saw nothing, so dismissed it.

"Holy shit Vic, that was so hot!! You came so hard!! I love your wet pussy!! You got so tight and wet when you came!!" I whispered in her ear. She turned her head and kissed me deeply.

"I told you I get soaked when I think of you...I can't tell you how many times I've played with my naughty little cunt thinking of you...and this. And now I'm actually fucking you...I've never been so wet before!!" She said, breaking her kiss.

"God Vic...you really are soaked...you're dripping everywhere!! Such a naughty little slut!!"

"Fuck yea I am Benj...now I want you to come Benj...I'm gonna ride you 'til you fucking explode in your slutty little cousins hot, tight cunt!!"

With that she began to ride my cock with urgency, her tits bouncing in my hands as I played with her nipples. Her pussy felt amazing as her slick lips envelop my shaft, her pussy felt like molten lava as the heat assails my stiff cock.

"Oh fuck Benj...oh god I'm coming again!! Ohhhh fuck!! I'm coming!!" she moaned loudly, as her cunt grips my cock, releasing a fresh wave of juice all over my groin. I feel her hand brush my cock every so often, and realise that you are playing with your clit as you ride my cock.

"Oh yea Vic...fuck yea you naughty little girl!! Play with your hot little clit!!" I moaned to her.

"Benj!! Oh god it feels so good!! Oh fuck yea I am a naughty little girl...I love this!! Oh god Benj...do you like fucking your cousin?? Do you love having your hard cock inside your slutty cousins tight cunt?!?" She moaned to me.

"Fuck yea Vic...I love fucking my little cousin...I love having my cock in my little cousins tight little cunt...and making her come like a slut!!" It was so naughty and hot and I felt my cock throb with pleasure.

"Oh god I'm coming again Benj...that's so hot...oh god it's so naughty!! I'm coming!! Oh god...I'm coming again...oh fuck me Benj!! Fuck your cousin...make me come again and again!! Fuck your little slut cousin!! Oh fuck I'm coming again!! I feel like I'm coming non-stop!! Fuuuucccckkkk!!" She screamed loudly in pleasure, her pussy juices flowing down my cock shaft and soaking my thighs, dripping onto the seat.

beniboy
beniboy
161 Followers
12