My Little Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shuddered violently as the tears expelled from her eyes. Giving in to her weeping, she lay still and limp over me. She took it with no more pleas or insults. Her shame and the pain had finally broken her.

My time with her was almost up. I made the most of it by landing the hardest spanks I could to her scalded flesh. I had to catch my breath as I kept my hand cupped to her hot ass. My cock wouldn't soften. But I had no time to take her as much I as I wanted to. I let both of my arms drop. She sobbed and stayed bent over. My anger had vanished. My hand started to rub her spine, avoiding her ass. She didn't deserve for me to rub away the pain. But she did deserve my forgiveness.

I panicked thinking that was the end and I would never see her again. I knew that I couldn't take her with me. I sighed. I had to let go. My chest tightened. I felt alone again.

I swiped her clit just for the hell of it. Her cunt was saturated. She had come multiple times and moaned as I made contact. I smiled half-heartedly. "Up," I commanded her. Shaking, she stood and hid her face in her hands. I tugged her skirt back in place and wrapped my arms around her. "Come with me," I begged one last time.

Her fists grabbed my shirt and tightened in frustration. "I can't."

I held her despite my heart ripping apart. I couldn't let her win. I refused to. It couldn't be the end. "I have to take you back to your father now." She nodded and pulled up her panties. After she fixed her skirt, I gripped her arm and led her back to the house. Head down and arms wrapped around herself, she opened the door. I followed her into the living room where her father sat reading a book. He rose and showed no emotion.

"The debt has been paid, Sir," I said with a straight spine. He nodded, yet I didn't leave. "I have another request." I looked at Angela. Her red, glossy eyes looked longingly at me. I turned my gaze back on her father. "May I please marry your daughter?"

His natural reaction was to cross his arms. His suspicious eyes looked me up and down again. I stared back, not intimidated. His hand went to his chin. Both of us looked to Angela. Her eyes were no longer wet with pain but with hope and disbelief. A subtle smile crossed her lips.

Her father didn't seem ecstatic about my proposal. "Will you be taking her back to New York?" he asked.

"No," I said and kept my eyes on her. "I'm moving here. Her family is important to her. I respect that."

The truth seemed to win him over a little. "Angela?" he asked.

Her smile widened. "I would like that, Papa."

"I can take care of her. I think I've proven that," I said.

His eyebrows twitched. "Perhaps, but I'm not ready to hand her off to a stranger." He studied me more intently. "You have a year to impress me. Don't make me think any less of you."

"Thank you, Sir," I said with as much humility as I could muster. Angela raced toward me and threw her arms around my neck. I watched the scowl on her father's face as he walked out of the room. "You thought you could get rid of me?" I asked softly. She shook her head, smiling sweetly. "And I'm gonna stay here with you for the rest of our lives as husband and wife." I lowered my voice more. "And I'm gonna vow to put my beautiful woman over my knee when she needs or wants it. I promise to spank her raw until she gets off." Her lips parted and her eyes closed. A small moan of desire escaped her lips. "Promise me you will never runaway again."

I was everything she needed. She confirmed that with a whispered, "I promise." I believed her. The pain in my chest finally disappeared. It was meant to be. We were meant to be.